• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,604 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,604

Never Have I Ever

The next morning, Diamond Tiara with her mane a mess slowly woke up naked with a satisfied smile on top of a naked sleeping smiling Snails holding her by the waist.

She sat up rubbing her eye's and head before looking down to see the colt suddenly waking up, then she became shocked and horrified.

"Damn..last night you were a freak, anyways thanks for being my first DT", the colt said smirking.

Then suddenly the filly screamed covering herself before quickly getting off him, she couldn't believe she lost her virginity to a colt like Snails.

Then all of a sudden her father burst through the door in his PJs concerned, then became shocked that a colt was in his daughters bed naked.

He saw his shocked daughter covering herself before putting her robe on, then turned back to the colt quickly getting out of bed putting his boxer's on.

"Why are you in my house, and in my daughter's room naked", the stallion asked with a protective glare walking towards him.

The colt had a look of fear, "uh...shit", once he finished putting his clothes on, the stallion lunged at him making him to dodge before running out the bedroom.

The stallion gave chase with intent to rip his head off for sleeping with his daughter.

When they were running around Ponyville, the colt saw Snips running for his life in fear while Silver Spoons father chasing him with intent to rip his head off.

With the group up and ready for school eating breakfast in their home, they besides the unicorn colt became confused looking out the kitchen window seeing the two colts being chased.

"Why are they running away from Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoons fathers", Sweetie Belle asked confused causing her friends besides smirking brother to shrug.

"Yeah let's just say, those two brats got a horrible punishment", that got the group to turn to the colt with raised eyebrow.

"What did you do", his sister asked while he started explaining what he did last night and where he went.

"So you had them lose their viginity to Snips and Snails with a Want it Need it spell", the gamer was in shock while his friend nodded smirking, then his girlfriend and friends smirked too.

"That is plain evil", Rumble said smirking while the group nodded.

"Yup, nopony call my beautiful hot sexy girlfriend a bitch and gets unpunished", the gray unicorn filly gave her boyfriend a kiss with bedroom eyes.

"I love you so much right now baby, you are so getting something special tonight", the unicorn colt grinned with wide eye's before giving her a kiss.

Later during school, everypony was in the Cafeteria eating lunch and talking about what Snips and Snails did with the two rich fillies since the two colts bragged about it.

Suddenly everypony saw the two colts following the two embarrassed and disgusted rich fillies. "Come on DT, why won't you go out with me".

"Go away, both of you's..we would never go out with you both", Diamond told them in disgust.

"Really, what was that you said last night...I was so amazing and satisfying that no colt can top me, especially I'll never forget that blowjob", that got the filly more embarrassed.

"We were faking it ok, now go away", Silver Spoon told them embarrassed also.

"It didn't look like you were faking it how you were telling me faster and harder and how amazing it feels, especially you loving the spanking", the chubby colt then high fived his smirking friend.

Spike and the group saw this and laughed, "They so got what they deserve", Apple Bloom told them while her friends nodded in agreement.

Suddenly Rumble got an idea, "Hey guy's, how about we play a game of Never Have I Ever tonight", that got the group thinking.

"Sounds like a great idea", then the group cheered and continued to eat while talking as they couldn't wait till tonight.

With Fluttershy and Discord spending time together in the Cottage, they just finished having a fancy dinner and enjoying each other's company.

"I can't believe you did all this for me", she said in shock.

"Well, it's because I love you, I'll do anything for you", the Draconequus turned Pegasus gave her a kiss causing her to hug him.

"I love you too Discord", then they started making out and holding each other.

He made the fancy dinner get up disappear, she broke it, "C-Can we go upstairs, there's something I wanna do", the stallion grinned.

"It's me right", that made her giggle.

"You're so funny, one of the reason why I feel in love with you", then she grabbed his hand and started leading him upstairs.

Some of the young animals followed them, but the adult animals quickly stopped them knowing what's gonna happen, and what they're gonna do.

With Rainbow Dash and Soarin standing on a cloud having a small playful argument about who won the race they just finished having, "You wish you can be as fast as me".

He smirked, "I can be fast, heck I proved that last night baby, don't you remember", then he snickered when she turned to him with a red face.

"T-That doesn't count", she told him glaring.

"Right, what was it you said last night", then he started to try to sound like his girlfriend, "Oh Soarin, you are so fast that I'm lucky if I'll able to walk right the next morning".

"I didn't say any of that", she was glaring at him with a ever redder face as he still wouldn't stop.

"You're right, it was oh baby oh baby oh baby", he snickered again before seeing that she was upset with him and stopped.

"I'm sorry Dash", he grabbed her hand kissing the back of it making her smile and forgive him.

She gave him a kiss before smirking, "How about another race".

"You're on", he accepted the challenge putting on a smirk.

"But I'm gonna make it interesting", that made him confused, "If I win, you have to give me something for my upcoming birthday that I have to choose".

"And what if I win"?

She giggled and started drawing circles on his chest with bedroom eyes, "Well, if you win..then you can choose what you want me to do for your upcoming birthday".

"A-Anything", his eyes widen in shock as she nodded.

"Anything you want baby", then she gave him a kiss.

The stallion got a winger at the possible thing he can have her do for his birthday if he wins, things that I can't even write about do to this story being rated Teen.

"Deal", he accepted putting on a grin causing her to become confident.

"Ok, first one to Appleloossa wins, and uh...I'll give you a ten minute head start".

Then he quickly took off yelling, "See you at the finish line baby", soon he was nothing more than a dot in a distance.

The Pegasus mare stretched her legs, "I got this in the bag", then she flew after him doing a Sonic Rainboom.

Later when it was dark and late, Spike and the group already ate dinner and was in the living room of their home, two cases of hard cider that Apple Bloom snuck from the farm were next to them.

They each grabbed a bottle each opening them, "Alright, we all take turns saying something like never have I ever did this or that, if we did any of the things we say, that pony had to take a drink, got it", the group nodded.

"Ok, who's first", everpony started looking around.

Suddenly Tender Taps decided to go first, "Ok, never have I ever...gave somepony a blowjob", then Dinky and his girlfriend took a drink with smirks.

Then it was Spikes turn, "Never have I ever..walked in the girls restroom", then the group turned to the brilliant orange earth colt taking a drink of his cider.

"Y-You walked in the girls restrooms before", the unicorn colt, Button Mash, and Rumble were trying to hold in a laugh.

"I was in a rush cause I had to go, then when I walked through the door, I only saw stalls and no urinals and realised that I walked in the wrong one", the colt explained embarrassed.

"Was it a public restroom or during school", the gray unicorn filly asked.

"During school, saw a girl walking out of the stall and called me a perv and sicko thinking I wanted to secretly peep on girls sitting on toilets".

"It's ok Tender, I know you wouldn't do that on purpose", the country filly then gave her boyfriend a kiss making him smile.

It was Buttons turn, "Never have I ever, walked in a family member showering", suddenly his girlfriend shamefully took a drink of her cider making the group besides her brother to turn to her with shocked looks.

But before one of them can asked who did she walk in on, they heard the unicorn colt say, "I forgot to lock the door that day, ever since I've been double checking if it was locked whenever I shower of use the restroom".

Then they turned to him, "She walked in on you", then they turned back to the ashamed filly, "He's your brother Sweetie Belle, why would you walk in on him showering".

"It was his fault for forgetting to lock the door, plus I had to pee badly and when I opened the door, he stepped out of the tub", the group didn't say anything and continued the game.

Then it was the earth fillys turn, "Never have I ever, lost my viginity after my first date", then the unicorn and Pegasus couple took a drink of their cider with smirks.

"I'll always remember that wonderful night", the gray unicorn filly then gave her boyfriend a kiss as he nodded.

"That night will always be awesome to me", Scootaloo then gave her boyfriend a kiss.

Suddenly it was Dinkys turn, "Never have I ever, pulled a dead body prank on my folks during Pony Fools Day", her boyfriend frowned a took a drink as the group turned to him.

"You pranked your parents like that before", Rumble asked in shock as his purple unicorn friend nodded.

"It was before I moved to Ponyville, and I was home alone at the time, a idea of a good prank came to mind and, made it look like a break in".

"What happened afterwards".

"Let's just say, I never heard my mom panic and cry so much in my life, she actually thought I was dead, and when I revealed it was just a prank, she grounded me for two whole months", he explained.

"Let me make it clear so you won't pull a prank like that on me, if you ever scare me like that, no sex, seeing me in sexy outfits, seeing me naked, or seeing me in my underwear untill we are done with school, and you'll be sleeping on the couch for one whole year", the gray unicorn filly laid down the law with a glare.

"W-What makes you think I would do something like that", he panicked with wide eye's.

The rest of the girls told their boyfriends the same thing, just to make sure they don't.

The boy's gulped and nodded promising that they won't before going back to playing the game, it was Rumbles turn, "Never have I ever, saw a mare naked".

Spike suddenly took a drink looking away, and everypony caught this and turned to him in shock, "Who was she", his girlfriend glared at him.

"It wasn't my fault ok, I decided to try something and check if it was possible to blindly teleport, t-then I accidentally teleported to the female locker room of the Wonderbolts headquarters".

"Did they chase you out of rage", he shook his head no.

"I was inside one of the lockers, and I saw them all naked and talking coming from the showers, I was inwardly panicking, then I quicky teleported away before Spitfire opened her locker up", he explained.

"So you saw the lady Wonderbolts naked, like Spitfire Fleetfoot Rainbow Dash and Vaper Trails", Button asked out of curiosity while his friend nodded.

Then the guys started telling him how lucky he is before getting smacked upside the head by their glaring girlfriends making them apologize.

When it was much later, the group decided to head to bed, with Spike and Dinky in their room laying down, the colt was smirking.

"You gonna give me that something special like you said", he asked causing her to giggle with bedroom eyes.

"A promise is a promise baby", then she mounted him and went under the blankets, he placed his hands behind his head grinning while he can feel her pulling his sleep pants down halfway.

With Diamond Tiara in her bed, she couldn't sleep cause she felt like somepony was watching her in the dark room, little did she know that somepony is in her closet watching her.

It was Pinkie Pie, and she found out it was the rich filly and her friend that broke a Pinkie Promise, suddenly the pink pony walked out of the closet.

"So you like breaking Pinkie Promises huh, you should know that nopony breaks them", she started slowly walking towards the bed.

The scared rich filly can barley see the silhouette of a pony with a straight mane that covered half of her psychotic looking face that had a wide smile and wide opened eye.