• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,604 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,604

Not So Shocking Secret

With Button still staring at a scary grinning Hondo Flank that was looking at him with a protective fathers glare, Spike was smirking knowing he gonna have fun watching his buddy run for his life.

"Uh...h-hi Mr Belle", he nervously said with a sheepish smile.

"Why were you in my daughter's room and why is she naked in bed and why are you shirtless", Hondo asked him with a protective fathers glare as Button eye's widen in fear and fell to his knees.

"Don't kill me", he begged in fear at Hondos hooves.

"Fine...I'll give you a head start", he told him as Button eye's widen as he quickly got up and grabbed his shirt and ran for the door, quickly opened it up and ran out scared shitless.

"5..4..3..2..1", Hondo counted down then quickly gave chase to the poor colt out the Boutique as Spike laughed his ass off and Sweetie Belle telling her father to not hurt him.

Cookie closed the door to her daughter's room so she can get out of bed and put her clothes on, after awhile she came out of the room with a red embarrassed face and looking down as her mother was grinning at her.

"Your not a virgin no more right", she asked grinning as Sweetie shook her head no.

"T-That wasn't my first time mom, we had our first later year", she told her as Spike shuddered at that cause he heard them and Sweetie Belle didn't know any soundproof spell yet.

"Hey mom, I'll be back ok, I want you and dad to meet my girlfriend", Spike told his mother with a smile as he started walking out the Boutique and to Dinkys home as he laughed when he saw Button continueing to run for his life.

"I hope you know man, my dad could help you become a fast runner", Spike told him as the earth colt ran past him in fear.

"Not helping", Button called in a panic as Hondo ran past his son glaring at the poor colt.

After awhile, Sweetie Belle was glaring at her smirking father who decided to stop chasing Button 5 minutes ago, "did you have to chase him", she asked glaring as he nodded.

"Hey, if any colt sleeps with my little Bell, they are gonna be running for their life", he told her as he hugged her causing her to blush in embarrassment.

"Mother and father, what brings you two to visit", Rarity asked with a smile as Hondo broke the hug with Sweetie Belle frowning with his wife looking down.

"We decided that we need to tell Spike the truth and that he's not born into the family", Cookie told both her daughter's as their eye's widen, they weren't sure if Spike knows he was found as a new born.

"Are you sure mom", Sweetie Belle asked her mother concerned not knowing if her brother will be upset about it or hurt knowing he was lied to all his life.

"We are sure Sweetie, we think it's time he knows", Hondo told her and hopes his son doesn't hate him for it.

When Spike came back with Dinky as his folks were surprised to know it was her, they knew she had a crush on their son and knew their son had a crush on her, they were happy for him that he found somepony special.

"Spike, me and you father needs to tell you something very important ok", Cookie told her son looking down and hopes her son won't hate her for it as Spike was confused when they all sat down.

"What is it mom", he asked confused as he saw the look on both his sisters face's and on his father's as he became concerned.

"What's going on mom", he asked concerned as Dinky was confused also as Cookie and Hondo sighed in union.

"Spike, the day Sweetie Belle was born and on our way home from the Hospital...w-we found you on our door step as a new born in a basket, y-you were not born into the family", Cookie told her son frowning as she wiped her eyes feeling tears in them thinking her son might hate her.

"We are so sorry Spike for keeping this from you for 16 year's", Hondo told his son frowning and looking down as Spike looked at Rarity and Sweetie Belles face as they knew also.

Then out of nowhere he started laughing as they became confused, even Dinky was confused as to why he was laughing from being told that he wasn't born into his family.

"Mom dad Rarity and Sweetie Belle, I know I'm wasn't born into the family", he told them chuckling with a smile as they were confused as to how he knew all this time.

"Y-You knew you weren't our birth child", Cookie asked in shock as he nodded.

"But how", Hondo asked confused and in shock.

"Come on dad, I'm not stupid..white fur white fur white fur", he told him as he pointed at his dad and Sweetie Belle and Rarity.

"I'm the only one with purple fur and a emerald green spikey mane and tail", he told them smiling grabbing his mane and moving his tail in front of him.

Then he got up and hugged his parents, "do you think me figuring out you finding me on your door step will stop me from loving you and seeing you as my parents and seeing Rarity and Sweetie Belle as my sister's", he told them smiling as they smiled and hugged him back and glad he wasn't mad.

"We thought you might hate us", Cookie told him frowning as he chuckled, then she smiled.

"But it's not gonna stop me from seeing you as my little Spikey", Cookie told her son hugging him close, he blushed from embarrassment as he can hear Dinky Rarity and Sweetie Belle giggling.

"Mom, please don't call me that in front of Dinky", he wined and prayed to Celestia that Dinky won't call him that as a pet name.

"And it's not gonna stop me from calling you my son", Hondo told him as he joined the hug with a smile.

"And it's definitely not gonna stop me from seeing you and calling you my little brother and family darling", Rarity told him with a smile as she joined the hug.

"Same with me Spike, you defended me from bullies and protected me and nothing is gonna stop me from seeing you as my brother and family", Sweetie Belle him also with a smile as she joined in on the hug.

After awhile, they broke it and started talking with smiles, there were sometimes during the talk Spike was embarrassed cause his mother and big sister would tell Dinky about the times when he would be a handful during bath time when he was just a little colt.

"So, after you first time you got chased out the house huh", Hondo asked his son grinning as Spike nodded frowning.

"I know what's it's like Spike, the same thing happened with me and your grandpa", he told him as his wifed hugged him giggling.

"Yeah, and before you got chased out by my father, you were hiding in the closet and praying to Celestia he wouldn't find you", she told him as she kissed his cheek with a smile.

At the apple farm, Big Mac was talking to Applejack and Starlight with a smile as the unicorn mare was having a hard time listening and trying not to stare at his muscles.

"Uhh, Starlight..are you listening", he ask confused as he saw her quickly look up from his chest with a blush as Applejack glared at her.

"Huh, oh yeah..uh something about your cutie mark right", she ask with a nervous chuckled as he raised an eyebrow at that as Applejack groaned.

"Big brother, I think you should finish up your chores", Applejack told him glaring at Starlight, he shrugged and nodded as he started walking back to finish his chores.

Starlight stared at him with a smile, then her eyes traveled down to his butt as she bit lip not seeing the look Applejack was giving her, when he was out of earshot.

"So, is he single or not", Starlight asked smirking as she was still staring at Big Mac.

"Yes, he is single", Applejack told her with a groan as the unicorn mare giggled with a grin.

"Good", she said as she started walking towards Big Mac as Applejack eye's widen knowing that she probably gonna ask him out.

But before she can stop her, Applejack was interrupt by somepony calling her name, she turned and say a earth stallion with light brown fur dark brown mane and tail with a white shirt and blue jeans, he was carrying a pot of home made caremel.

"W-Well howdy Caramel, brought a fresh pot of caremel for the apples right", she asked trying not to blush from his appearance as he nodded smiling.

"Well, not only that but I came to talk to you also", he told her as she nodded and they started walking towards the house.

With Starlight and Big Mac talking as he was doing his chores, he saw Caramel walking in the house with Applejack and glared, "so Big Mac, I was wondering if you like to g-how that Starlight", he cut her off as he started walking towards the house glaring as she pouted.

With Caramel and Applejack in the house as he put the caremel into another pot to make caremel apples, "so, what's this that you wanna talk to me about", Applejack asked with a smile as he finished pouring the caremel and put the pot on the table.

"Listen AJ, I know you like me more then a friend", he told her with a smile as she blushed red with wide eye's.

"H-How do you know", she asked wondering how the heck he knows that she has a thing for him.

"I see the way you look at me sometimes, and truth is...I like you too, and I've been thinking and I was wondering if you like to go out sometime", he told her and asked with a smile as she blushed with a smile of her own.

"Sure Caramel, I'll go out with you", she told him as he smiled and picked the pot up.

"Great, maybe tomorrow night", he told as she blushed and nodded liking the idea of going on a date with a stallion she has eyes for.

Caramel turned around to walk out the house and his face connected with the chest of Big Mac, he looked up at the earth stallion to see him glaring down with eyes of a protective big brother.

Big mac was 6ft9 and Caramel was 5ft8 which was the same hight as Applejack, he sheepishly smiled knowing how protective he is with his family, he slowly walked around him and quickly started walking home.

Later, it was time for them to go back to Canterlot as they were at the Ponyville train station, they saw Friendship Express at a distance and hugged their son and daughters.

"Take care Spike, don't forget to visit us when you get the chance ok", Cookie told her son as she was hugging him close.

"I will mom", he told her smiling as he was hugging her back, they broke the hug and she hugged her Rarity.

"Take care of your little brother ok, we'll visit again in a next week", she told her daughter as Rarity hugged back smiling.

"I will mother, take care", she told her as they broke the hug.

Hondo hugged his son smiling, "don't forget to visit, ok son", he told Spike as he nodded smiling.

"I will dad", he told him as they broke the hug, the train pulled up as Cookie gave her son one last hug.

"Be safe ok Spike", she told him as he nodded hugging her back, she kissed his cheek goodbye and her and her husband boarded the train as they waved goodbye and the train started moving foward.

With Rumble and Scootaloo at her cloud house since her folks weren't home, they were making out on the couch as she was on top of him, she broke it saying, "shower with me baby, then I'll forgive you".

He grinned and nodded as she got up and took her shirt off revealing a black bra as he did the same and they started walking towards the bathroom for some shower fun.

Two hours later, two Pegasi landed on their cloud house with smiles from work as one had a red long sleeve button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dark blue jeans, he had a short rainbow mane and tail with blue fur coat.

The second one was wearing black athletic pants with a white tank top as she came back from teaching fitness, she had a light brown mane a tail of two shades.

They unlocked their door and walked inside as the mare closed it as they started talking, "How was your day Windy", the stallion asked his wife smiling as he gave her a kiss.

"It's was great Bow, but exhausting", Windy told her husband, then she smirked.

"Hmm, maybe we should check if Scootaloo is here and if she's not..you can join me for a shower", she told her husband again with bedroom eyes kissing him as he grinned and hoped his daughter is with her big sister exercising.

They saw Scootaloo's and Rumbles shirt on the couch and walked upstairs and can hear the shower running and became confused when him and his wife can hear moans.

Then they barley heard Scootaloo, "hmm, you sure have a lot of stamina baby", then heard her moans again.

Windy grinned knowing her daughter is in there with her boyfriend, but Bow glared at the door also knowing a colt is showing with his little girl.

They heard Rumble spank her butt saying, "you like that don't you baby, you been a bad girl", then after the moans stopped and can hear them like they are tired and exhausted.

Bow evily grinned and walked away to hide, and when they came out with satisfied smiles and dried off, they paled with wide eyes when they saw Windy giggling with a grin.

"Did you have fun in there Scootaloo", she told her daughter as they blushed red knowing they were heard, then Rumble had a look of fear when he noticed that if Windy was home then so was her husband as he looked around.

He quickly rushed downstairs to put his shirt on so he can leave, then he felt a hand on his shoulder gripping it as he cried a little in fear knowing who it belongs to, "tell me, why were you showering with my little girl and spanked her", he heard Bow say behind him.