• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,609 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,609

Dream Realm

With Princess Luna in the dream realm of her and her sisters subjects, she had a smile on her face as she happy to help little colts and fillies with their nightmares.

But frowned with a shiver knowing she gonna have to check the teenage colts and fillies dreams, she knows what dreams they could be having.

She started walking down the long path of doors with the ponies names on them, "hmm Diamond Tiara", Luna said to herself stopping at a door, then she put a hand on it and slowly opened it as a blinding light filled the room.

She walked in to what look like a strip club with a grinning Diamond Tiara that had a bunch of cash in her hands in front of a stage and she was the only one in it.

"Ok Diamond Tiara, the colt you been waiting for and the sexiest colt alive..Spike 'Big' Belle", the announcer said on the speaker as the curtains opened and Luna became confused.

Then her eye's widen in shock when stripper music started playing as a smirking Spike walked out from the back in a black vest and black pants, she saw that he started swaying his hips and took the vest off in front of the filly.

"You know Diamond, your more sexy and hotter then Dinky...hell, more sexy and hotter then any filly in Equestria", he told her smirking as she continued to grin, then she threw cash on the stage.

Luna had enough and headed out when Spike grabbed his pants and ripped them off as Diamond whistled, "damn, now I know why they call you big...I wonder If I can fit it in my-(shut)", she cut the rich filly off by closing the door with a shutter.

Luna continued to walk looking at the doors, then she saw a door that said Pipsqueak on it and walked in with a blinding light filling the room before fading, then looked around and saw she was in a strip club like joint again.

She saw the Trottingham teenage colt sitting in front of a stage that had a pole in the middle as he had a grin and cash in his hand.

"Ok Pipsqueak, time for the mare you been waiting for...give it up for the lovely Princess Luna", the announcer said just as the back curtains opened up.

Luna became shocked again when stripper music started playing, then became more shocked when a she saw herself walk out from the back while swaying her hips in a Japonese school girls outfit with the skirt being small and showing off a thong and the button up shirt being tight and tide up to show of her stomach, she even had pigtails in her mane.

"Oh Pipsqueak, please tell me that not everything is small about you", the dream Luna told the colt in a seductive voice as she grabbed the pole and started spinning on it with her legs and large wings out.

"They sure weren't lying about a mares wing size", the colt said to himself grinning as Princess Luna looked down with a red face and covered her breast with her hands.

The grinning colt threw cash on the stage as she stopped, "wanna see the girls huh...fine, but only if you let me take you back stage to show you how I work my mouth and tongue", she told him smirking as she reached for the one button on the shirt and unbuttoned it.

But before the grinning colt can see some alicorn boobies, "Pipsqueak, why are you dreaming of me stripping for you", Princess Luna asked in shock and disgust as he panicked in fear that he got caught.

Suddenly everything went white as she was back in the dream hall with all the doors, she knows he woke up and decided to talk to him about it in the morning.

Hours passed and she finished checking other dreams of colts and fillies, but was getting more disturbed cause a lot of the fillies like Twist Silver Spoon Toola Roola Coconut Cream and Zipper Wheel dreams were of Spike acting like a male stripper.

Most of the colts dreams were the same thing, but of herself or her sister or niece, but sometimes it was all three, she saw a door with the name Flash Sentry on it and smiled.

"Let's see what Flash dreams about", she said to herself as she walked in, but sighed in relief when she saw that she was in a huge library like building with books everywhere.

"Never thought that Flash Sentry would dream of books", she said to herself smiling and looking everywhere, but became confused when she heard talking.

"That sounds like Twilight", she said to herself confused, then turned a corner and saw the Friendship Princess sitting at a table with glasses mane in a ponytail white button up shirt with the top few buttons undone showing a certain amount of cleavage and skirt.

"Why does she look like every colts fantasy librarian", she thought to herself confused, then became more confused when she saw that she was tutoring Flash Sentry.

"Now...what's 5+5", Twilight asked smiling as he smirked, Princess Luna gave a deadpan look at the simple question that even a 1st grader can answer that.

But became confused when she saw the sudden smirk on Twilights face when a grinning Flash Sentry answered, "10".

"Very good Flash, now time to give the sexiest stallion alive a reward", Twilight said before the lights automatically dimmed and stripper music started playing causing Princess Luna to not like where this is going.

Suddenly Twilight took her glasses off and climbed on top of the table letting her mane loose, "what is she doing", Princess Luna thought to herself before her eyes widen in shock when Twilight started swaying her hips while slowly started unbuttoning her shirt.

Princess Luna got out of there before things got weird, she continued to walk around the dream hall untill she came across Button Mashes dream, "I wonder if he's gonna dream about video games", she said to herself smiling before walking in.

She was right and saw the shirtless colt going all Rambo on everypony, "where is my Sweetie Belle", he yelled with a death glare grabbing a stallion by the throat and bringing him close.

"S-She's on the top floor of the tower...oh Celestia your so big and strong, please don't kill me you sexy colt", the stallion begged in fear for his life as Button smirked not seeing the dead pan look Princess Luna was giving him.

"Damn right I'm a sexy colt", Button told him smirking before grabbing his head and ripping it off causing blood to shoot everywhere shocking the night Princess.

Luna secretly followed him to the tower as Button Mash fought and killed his way up to the top to save Sweetie Belle, after awhile they made it to the top as there was one more door in the way.

They heard a scream from Sweetie Belle inside and heard her say, "get off me you perv...only my strong sexy Button Mash is aloud to grope me there and be on top of me like this".

Button gritted his teeth and kicked the door off it's hinges to see a shocked stallion on top of Sweetie Belle as she was in a white nightgown, they were looking at the colt in shock.

Suddenly the stallion got off the filly in fear, "oh no, Button The Badass...p-please don't kill me...p-please have mercy", the stallion begged for his life in tear's as Princess Luna shook her head wondering why would Button have this dream.

"I'm not gonna kill you...unless my Sweetie Belle tells me too", he told the scared stallion with a glare as Sweetie Belle evily grinned at the stallion when she rushed to her savior hugging him.

"Kill him Button", Sweetie Belle told the colt as he nodded giving her a kiss, then he rushed to the begging in fear stallion and grabbed him by the shirt.

"Say my name", Button ordered with a death glare as the stallion cried in fear.

"B-Button The Badass", the stallion said in fear as the colt smirked, then he tossed him out the window as the stallion fell to his death.

Button was holding Sweetie Belle as he asked concerned, "you ok Sweetie, did he hurt you?"

"No, he didn't Button thanks to you", she said giving him a kiss as Princess Luna smiled at the sweet moment, but face fell in shock when Sweetie Belle grinned and dropped to her knees and started unbuckling the grinning colts pants.

It didn't take a scientist to know what Sweetie Belle was gonna do so Princess Luna got out of there fast, "what's with teenagers and their dreams these days", she said to herself in disgust.

She started walking around the dream hall again looking at the doors, "let's see what Fluttershy dreams about", Luna said to herself as she opened the door to Fluttershys dream hoping for something like animals.

"Oh yeah Discord, I can definitely get use to you being a stallion", she heard the kind mare say through her moans as Luna face fell in disgust when she saw a naked stallion on top of a naked Fluttershy in bed drilling her as she had her legs wrapped around his waist.

The night Princess got out of there quickly when she saw the stallion stop and got off her and say in a voice that sounded like Discords "turn around", she went back to the dream hall trying to shake that image away.

"It's always the shy quiet ones", she said to herself in disbelief that Fluttershy would have that kind of dream, then she saw Spikes dream door and sighed.

"This better be a regular dream", said to herself shaking her head and prepared herself for what's inside, she put a hand on the dream door and walked inside as a blinding light surrounded her.

Then she saw a shocking disturbing sight of a grinning Spike with cash in his hand watching dream versions of herself Celestia Cadence and Twilight dancing on a big stage with five poles in lingerie.

Dream Lunas lingerie was black with pantie holes and her cutie mark on each breast cup, Celestia's lingerie was just like Lunas but golden yellow Cadence lingerie was like her aunties but yellow and blue.

And Twilights lingerie was like theirs but magenta, Princess Luna stared in shock at the four dream Princess pole dancing, suddenly the lights went dim and the lights went to the curtains.

"Wait...what's this...a new comer to the show...it is Spike, give it up for the one the only the sexy the beatiful the gorgeous Dinky 'Make You Hard' Hoooooves", the speaker said as Dinky stuck her leg out behind the curtain.

Then she walked out swaying her hips with the lights on her as she was wearing dark grey lingerie with a thong, the filly had a smirk on her face.

"What the hell is this colt dreaming about", Luna stared in shock as she looked at the intimidated dream version of herself Celestia Cadence and Twilight.

"Oh no, it's Dinky...we have no chance of against her...she too sexy and gorgeous and hot", Celestia told the three dream Princesses in fear as they watch her seduce and pole dance for the grinning boy causing him to throw cash on the stage.

"She has a nicer ass then me", Twilight said with a pout as Princess Luna jaw dropped at that in shock.

"Her boobs makes our boobs look hideous and small", dream Luna said pouting as Princess Luna glared at the grinning colt with a red face, then look down her dress to see if it was true.

"She makes us look like the ugliest mares alive", Cadence said pouting as the three dream Princesses nodded with pouts, then the speaker came on again.

"Ok...time to choose your prize to make a mare out of Spike....do you want, (A) Celestia 'The Rack' Solaris", the sun Princess did a few erotic dance moves smirking then winked at him and blow a kiss towards him.

"Choose me, and I'll let you do whatever you want to my body in bed", dream Celestia said smirking with bedroom eyes as Princess Luna shook her head in disgust.

"(B) Luna 'The Mouth' Solaris", the dream Luna did a few erotic dance moves smirking before stopping and looking at the grinning wide eyed colt.

"Choose me, and I'll show you why they call me The Mouth", she told him smirking with bedroom eyes and licking her lips.

Princess Luna eye's widen with a red face knowing what she means, then glared at the grinning colt through gritted teeth.

Then she left the dream to get Celestia Cadence Twilight and the Spikes girlfriend Dinky from their dreams and bring them here.

"(C) Twilight 'Big Booty' Sparkle", the dream Twilight did a few erotic dance moves smirking before looking at her number 1 assistant with bedroom eyes.

"Aint you gonna choose me Spike..if you do...then I can assist you with anything you want, and I mean anything", dream Twilight said smirking before licking her lips while looking below his waistline.

"(D) Cadence The Pleasurer", dream Cadence did a few erotic dance moves smirking before stopping and looking at Spike with bedroom eyes.

"Choose me, and I'll show you why they call me The Pleasurer", she said winking at him with a smirk as he was trying so hard to control the stiffness below his waist.

"Or (E)...Dinky 'Make You Hard' Hooves", then dream Dinky did a few erotic dance move smirking before stopping on the ground, then she crawled up to the grinning wide eyed boy and grab his shirt pulling him close.

"Choose me...and I'll do things to you in bed that will make every boy in Equestria hate your guts out of envy", she said smirking with bedroom eyes as her lips were close to his grinning ones.

Dream Celestia Luna Twilight and Cadence frowned knowing they don't stand a chance and for the fact that they can't top that.

Then she backed up as Spike started thinking when the lights went on and the four dream Princess and filly started begging him to choose one of them and promising him things that only a colt or stallion could love.

"I choose....all five of you's", he said grinning as they shrugged with grins and wouldn't mind sharing him, the colt didn't see the four real Princess and Dinky appear behind him in shock.

"Congratulations...you get to make mares out of and have a Six-some with four sexy hot Princesses and your sexy hot girlfriend...we all envy you, you lucky lucky bastard", the voice said on a speaker before the stage turned into a giant heart shape bed.

The four dream Princesses and Dinky giggled with bedroom eyes as they took their lingerie off causing the boy to pitch a tent in his pants with a grin, the real Princesses had red faces and dropped jaws knowing what's gonna happen.

But nopony saw the death glaring Dinky looking at Spike through gritted teeth, but before she can lung at her boyfriend and rip his head off.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT SPIKE", Twilight shrieked causing him to panic and turn around.

"Shit", what all he said in fear before he started to wake up, everypony started to wake up and saw it was morning, Celestia Luna and Cadence were thinking of going to Ponyville to talk to him about his dream.