• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,604 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,604

Start Of A New Relationship

With Spike walking towards the friendship Castle with a smile, he was thinking about Dinky and how he's gonna be drinking milkshakes with her alone like they would be on a date.

"Hmm, maybe I should just tell her how I feel about her and ask if she wants to be my girlfriend", he said to himself smiling, then he smirked.

"And then I can see her in lingerie for real as she dances for me", he said to himself again as he started grinning

"See who in lingerie for real Spike", a pony asked as she popped out of the bushes next to him and scaring him as he fell on the floor, she was a pink earth pony with a fluffy mane and tail that's a darker shade of pink.

She was wearing a white shirt with her cutie mark of 2 blue balloons and 1 yellow one as it was hugging her glorious rack and also wearing blue skinny jeans that hugged her hips nicely.

"Pinkie, were did you come from", he ask trying to catch his breath as he stood up.

Well, you see Spike..when a mommy and daddy love's each other very much..", she pulled out two dolls from behind her as demonstration, but before she can do something with them that can mess up a childs innocent mind he stopped her.

"That's not what I ment Pinkie, what I mean is why were you hiding in the bush", he told her with a raised eyebrow as she threw the dolls away and looked up with a finger to her chin like she was thinking.

"Hmm, that's a very good question Spike..why was I hiding in the bush", she said to herself as she walked away thinking about it, he watched her walk away then shook his head knowing to never question her or the things she does.

He continue to walk to the friendship Castle, when he got there he walked up the small steps and pushed the giant crystal doors open and walked in, he looked around and called making sure she was here, "hello? Twilight are you here?"

"We are in the cutie map room darling", he heard his sister call as he walked straight towards it and opened the door to the room, when he did he saw his sister along with the rest of the Main 6 and Starlight, but no Pinkie as they were staring at him.

Twilight was a lavender alicorn mare wearing a magenta skirt with her cutie mark on it with a white button up shirt and a purple sweater vest over it, her purple mane and tail had a pink and magenta streak in it.

The cyan Pegasi was black latex shorts showing off her athletic legs with a blue and yellow Wonderbolts jacket and red shirt that shows off her toned stomach, she had a messy rainbow mane and tail.

The butter yellow Pegasi with a pink long mane and tail was wearing long brown skirt with a green sweater that did nothing to hid her glorious rack.

The orange earth pony mare had a cowgirl hat with a red flannel shirt and blue cut off jeans that showed off legs of a hard working mare that worked on a farm for years, she also had a blond mane and tail.

Starlight Glimmer had a light purple coat with a mane and tail that was two shades of purple with a light blue streak in it, she was wearing blue jeans and pink button up long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

Rarity was wearing a black skinny jeans and grey blouse, she had a look that can attract any stallion she wanted, but she secretly had eyes for a certain stallion.

"Spike, please come to the table cause we need to disguise something with you", Rarity politely asked him with a smile as he shrugged a walked towards it.

"What is it you girls wanna talk about before I start working", he asked looking at them confused as the girls were giggling with smirks.

"So, you almost had a wet dream about Dinky in lingerie huh", the cyan mare told him smirking as the girls glared at her but Spike eyes widen with a red face staring at Rarity.

"Rainbow Dash", they yelled scolding her.

"You told them about my dream", he told her almost yelling as she turned back to him.

"I'm sorry Spike, but I couldn't keep it a secret...plus Applejack wanted to know and you know how hard it is lying to her", she told him taking a small glance at the cowgirl.

"You need to tell her how you feel Spike, you can't just have fantasies about her in lingerie every night", Starlight told him smirking as he blush red and looked down knowing he does sometimes.

"I don't know Starlight, I like her and want to be with her...but what if she rejects me", he told them looking down as his ears folded back, they stared at him with sympathy except for Rainbow.

"You need to be stallion and tell her how you feel, you can't just stand around thinking about what it would be like to be with her..because if you don't ask her out soon, somepony else will", Rainbow told him smirking as he looked up with wide eyes, he had visions of other colts from School asking her out and kissing her.

"You right Rainbow", he told her as everypony looked at him in shock.

"She is", everypony said in shock.

"I am", Rainbow said in equal shock as he nodded.

"I need to ask her out before some other colt does", he said puffing his chest out as they smiled at him, then he thought of something.

"You know what, what about you girls", he asked with a smile as they became confused.

"Umm, what about us Spike", the butter yellow pony asked moving her mane out of her face.

"What I mean Fluttershy Applejack Starlight Rainbow Twilight and Rarity, is that you girls findings love or a stallion of your own", he told them smirking as they blushed and looked away at the thought of asking a stallion out.

But what made them blush was the fact that they already have eyes for stallions, and they are scared to ask them out cause they think they might get rejected.

"W-We just don't have the time Spike darling", Rarity told her brother with a smile trying to shake the blush away as everypony nodded.

With Dinky in her home thinking about Spike and her time alone that she's gonna have with him at Sugercube Corner, "should I tell him how much I love him", she said to himself wondering if Spike feels the same way about her.

"I see my daughter has a crush", she heard her mother Pegasi Derpy Hooves say in a teasing tone, she turned a saw her standing their in her mail delivery blue uniform still since she just came home from work, she had a messy yellow mane and tail with grey fur and yellow walled eyes.

"Mom, when you met dad..was it hard for you to confess to him", she told her as Derpy walked over to her and sat down on the couch with her

"Tell me, who's this colt you have a crush on", she asked grinning as Dinky blushed and looked away.

"It's Sweetie Belles and Raritys brother Spike", she told her with a small smile as her mother raised an eyebrow at her.

"Wait, Spike..isn't he the colt that you had a dream about last year when you needed clean panties and blanket and sheets", Derpy asked as her daughter's eyes widen with a red face.

"Mom", she shrieked with a red face as her mother giggled with a grin.

"You need to tell him how you feel, if you don't some other filly from your school or Town will", she told her daughter as Dinky was thinking about it, then she thought about Diamond asking him out or Silver Spoon which made her glare at the ground at the thought or those two rich fillies taking him away from her.

"You right mom, I need to tell him before some other filly does", she told her mother with a confident look as Derpy wrapped an arm around her daughter.

"That's my girl, and when he's your's...you can finally have those dreams come true", she told her grinning as Dinky eyes widen with a red face at the thought of getting Spike in bed and making a mare out of her.

A couple of hour's later, Spike was done with work and walked out of the friendship Castle with a confident smile and headed towards Dinkys home, today was the day he's gonna ask her to be his fillyfriend.

When he got to the house and was in front of the door, he took a deep breath and knocked after awhile Dinkys father Time Turner or what some ponies like to call him, Doctor Hooves answered the door in his blue business suit as Spike slightly looked up with a sheepish smile.

Time Turner was not the same height as Apple Blooms big brother Big Mac, but still can be intimidating if he wants to when it comes to his daughter or his wife, Spikes horn was up to his eyes.

"Uhh, hi Mr Turner..is Dinky here", Spike asked with a sheepish smile as he noticed the protective fathers glare, then he saw Dinky walk up to the door in front of her father.

"Hi Spike, you ready to go to Sugercube Corner", she asked with a smile and a blush at the thought of spending time alone with him knowing their friends went to do their own thing.

He nodded as she walked out and they started walking towards Sugercube Corner, but Spike can still feel Time Turner glaring at him with a protective look which made him felt a shiver up his spine.

With Time Turner glaring at Spike from the door still, Derpy came up to it with a smile looking at her daughter, "she growing up fast, it's she", she asked her husband leaning on him.

"He's tries anything on my little girl, I'll rip his head off and send it back it time", he told her as she glared at him.

"Time Turner, she growing up..plus if she's anything like me, she'll make the first move like I did", she told him giving him a hug giggling and giving him a kiss causing him to smile.

"Come on Doc, just give him a chance", she told her husband as he sighed knowing he can't stop his little girl from growing up, he closed the door and turned to his wife.

"Fine, I'll give him a chance...but if I find that lad showering or in bed naked with my little girl..", he gave a scary smile as she glared at him.

"Time Turner, you hurt that colt and your be sleeping on the couch for a week and no fun time for you for a month", Derpy told her husband with a glare as his eyes widen knowing he won't be have fun with his wife for a month and that he won't last that long.

"I-I promise I won't hurt him", he told her with a gulp as she put on a smile.

"Good...you know, Dinky won't be home for a few hours and we got the place to ourselves", she told him with a smirk and bedroom eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, he grinned as his eyes turned to pinpricks.

"I guess we do my lady Derpy, what do you say we go to our room for some fun", he told her grinning as he she giggled and gave him a kiss.

Then she grabbed his hand and walked him to their bedroom as he grinned, she opened the door as they walked in and she closed it with her wing, then Derpy pushed him on the bed and mounted him as they started making out like teenagers and started undressing each other.

With Spike and Derpy, they were talking with smiles as they were drinking a milkshakes with a cupcake each, "come on Dinky, mare up and tell him how you feel about him since you first meet him", Dinky thought to herself while drinking her milkshake.

"Come on Spike, be a stallion and ask her if she likes to be your girlfriend, you known her since you were a little colt", Spike thought to himself while drinking his milkshake, what they didn't knowing was their friends and sister were secretly watching them from outside.

"Come on Spike, just ask her to be your girlfriend", Sweetie thought to herself watching them, she didn't want her brother or Dinky to feel left out whenever she and the girls spend time with their boyfriends.

With Spike and Dinky inside, "that's it, I'm telling her", he thought to himself as he stallioned up.

"Hey Dinky, I-I had a crush on you for a couple of years and thought you were the cutest filly I seen", he confessed with a blush and drinking his milkshake as her eyes widen with a blush.

"Y-You had a crush on me for year's", she asked in shock, not that she was shocked about her findings out just shocked that he feels the same way that she feels about him.

"Y-Yeah Dinky, will you be my...g-girlfriend", he asked with a hopeful smile that she says yes as she beamed in joy that he asked that.

"Of course I will Spike, and to tell you the truth..I feel the same way cause I loved you and had a crush on you since we first met", she told him smiling as he smiled big.

"T-Thanks Dinky", he told her happy that she's was girlfriend now, then he leaned forward and gave her kiss for the first time, she was surprised by it but quickly kissed in back as they shared their first kiss.

The group had smiles on their faces watching them, especially Sweetie Belle since she was happy for her brother of finally having a girlfriend and finding love with somepony his own age, they walked away letting them be.

When it was dark, Spike decided to walk Dinky home from the Ponyville park as they walked hand in hand with smiles and talking, but Spike didn't know what Dinky had in mind and wanted.

When they got to the house, "Spike, would you like to come inside my house", she asked with a blush and smile as his eyes widen in fear.

"Uh, what about your dad Dinky, cause I love my head on my shoulders", he asked in fear of her father ripping his head off and sending it back it time.

"He won't hurt you, trust me Spike", she told him with a smile as he smiled back.

"Ok Dinky, I trust you", he told her as she unlocked the door and walked in with him, she closed it and noticed her parents weren't around.

"Mom..dad, you home", she called but got no answer back after awhile, she secretly smirk thinking they left on one of their time traveling adventures together as she was home alone for tonight with Spike.

With Time Turner and Derpy in their bedroom, he stopped as they were panting and tired a little and looked at the door with wide eyes thinking their daughter with walk in on them.

"It's a good thing I got this room sound proof years ago", Derpy told him smirking knowing they can't be heard from outside, he smirked back and nodded as they started making out again and he continued riding her.

An half hour later, Spike was in Dinkys room since they finished eating and she asked him if he likes to spend the night cause she didn't want to be alone and he said yes thinking her father is gone for tonight.

Dinky kissed him as he kissed her back, soon they started having their first make out session as she lightly layed him on the bed and mounted him for the first time, they broke it as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you Spike, and I'll always will be here for you", she told him giving him a kiss as he smiled up at her.

"I love you too Dinky, and I'll always be here for you also", he told her as they started making out again, they started getting touchy with each other for the first time.

He moved his hands to her butt and squeezed, then he moved his hand up her side and to her soft breasts causing her to moan through the kiss when he groped her.

"You know what's funny Spike, I had a dream like this last year but you were on top of me", she told him with a smirk after they broke the kiss.

"And I had a dream that you were dancing for me on a table with black lingerie my sister gave you as I watched", he told her smirking as she giggled kissing him.

"Hmm, maybe I'll try it one day...just for you", she told him smirking as they started kissing again.

"Spike, will you sleep with me tonight..I want my dream to come true", she asked him with a blush as he started thinking about it, then he smiled and nodded as they started making out again.

They took each other's shirts off as Dinky was touching his chest and abs, she sat up and started undoing her skirt as he was undoing his pants, they took them off as she was in her grey bra and panties and Spike was in his green boxer shorts.

"Don't worry Spike, I know two spells", she told him smirking as she closed her eyes as her horn glowed, she activated a sound proof spell and did a anti pregnancy spell on herself.

She mounted him and started kissing him, he took her bra off and drop it to the floor, then they slipped their panties and boxers off and she gently lowered herself onto him and they both were ready to go.

"W-Wow, so this is how it feels huh", she told him smiling as he nodded.

"Please be gentle with me ok", she told him again as they started making out again, then he took her for a ride as moans of pleasure can be heard if the spell wasn't up.


The next morning, Dinky with her mane a mess slowly woke up naked on top of naked Spike and their tails were wrapped in each other's bodies as they were under the blankets.

Spike slowly started to wake up also as he yawned, he saw that Dinky was awake and smirked, "did you enjoy your dream coming true", he asked smirking and giving her a morning kiss.

"That was so much better then my dream, thank you for being my first Spike..I love you", she told him smirking as he grinned, then they started kissing, but stopped when they heard the door opened up.

Time Turner saw his daughter in bed naked with Spike since they just both woke up and she was on top of him, his eyes widen, "Dinky, why are you naked on top of him", he asked as she quickly got off of him covering herself with the blanket.

"Dad, I thought you and mom went back in time last night", Dinky asked in shock that he was here the whole time.

Time Turner turned to a scared shitless Spike jumping out of the bed covering his junk with his hands and tail, "tell me, did you sleep with my daughter last night", he asked with a scary voice as he walked in the room.

Spikes horn glowed as he didn't have enough time to at least put his boxers on and teleported out the room, but appeared in the living room quickly looking around as Derpy covered her eyes with her hands and wings and shrieked, "Spike, why are you naked in my house", knowing she caught a glimpse of his stallionhood.

Time Turner heard her and ran out the room to see Spike quickly opening the door and running outside naked as he covered himself, he gritted his teeth and gave chases to the poor colt as he ran after him.