• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,606 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,606

Pregnant

Weeks has passed making it a month now as Dinky and Spike were waking up in bed, they became scared since today is the day the teenage filly takes a pregnancy test.

Suddenly she felt like throwing up and quickly rushed out the bedroom and straight to the bathroom, minutes later she finished puking and felt cramps.

Sweetie Belle knocked, "Are you ok Dinky", seconds later the door opened wriping vomit from her chin.

"I-I think I'm gonna stay home from school", she nodded in understanding.

Minutes later everypony besides Dinky was ready to leave, "We're gonna head to School now, when I get back let me know", the male unicorn told his girlfriend as she nodded.

Then he gave her a kiss before headed out with his sister and their friends, Dinky still in her sleep wear headed upstairs to her room.

She opened her dresser pulling out her pregnancy test, then walked out and headed to the bathroom opening the small box.

Hour's later with Spike, he had a hard time paying attention in his classes thinking about how his and Dinky's life will change forever.

Was he and Dinky ready to be parents, sure they thought about having a child one day, but it was suppose to be after they get married.

His teacher noticed this, "Spike, are you ok?"

He nodded, "I'm ok, sorry Miss Peddles", then continued his best to pay attention for the rest of the day.

With the lavender Princess arriving at the Crystal Empire Castle, her niece came running up to her, "Auntie Twilight", the little alicorn girl hugged her.

The adult hugged her too picking her up, "I miss you".

"Miss you too", then she put her down as Cadence came walking up to them.

"Nice to see you visiting", the love Princess told her sister in law.

"I came to talk to you and Flurry Heart", that confused the alicorn and her daughter.

"About what?"

"Flurry Heart send a love letter to Spike asking him on a date", that caused her niece to smile with a blush still hoping that the teen accepts while her mother became shock.

Then she looked down at her daughter scodenly, "Sweetie, you can get him in serious trouble".

"But he's cute mommy....and brave, plus he saved the Crystal Empire", the little girl explained.

Suddenly Twilight remembered something, "You know, he told me that he does accept you date invitation".

"He did?", the little girl said in shock yet excitedly.

The love Princess glared, "But you are gonna have to wait a month ok", the little girl nodded in understanding before running off to her room excitedly.

When she was out of site, "That's so not happening, she's just a child", the pink alicorn explained.

"I know, but Spike showed me it when he got the letter, but I think she wants to start dating, I forged her writing and made it look like she was asking a boy her age that accepted".

"So you set her up on a blind date", her sister in law nodded, then she smirked, "What's his name?"

"Pound Cake, and he's a Pegasi", they continued to talk while headed to look for the little girl so they can teach her what to do on dates.

Hour's later after school, Spike and his friends decided to head home to check on Dinky.

When they got there, they saw the grey unicorn teen sitting on the couch with a sad look holding something in her hand.

They walked up to her, "So what happened?", her boyfriend asked sitting next to her.

"I'm pregnant", that shocked them, especially her boyfriend.

"What are we gonna do Spike?", she asked scared leaning on him.

"I-I guess we have to let your folks know that we're having a baby", he sheepishly smiled, but he was inwardly freaking out that he's gonna be a dad.

Seconds of thinking about it, his girlfriend nodded, "Ok then", they got up and started heading out.

"I'm gonna be an auntie", Sweetie Belle spoke up smiling as Button nodded also can't believe he's gonna be an uncle.

Minutes later Dinky knocked on her parents home, seconds later the door opened revealing her mother.

"Hi Dinky".

"Hey mom, is dad here cause I need to talk to you both", the Pegasus mare was confused, nodded anyways letting the two teens in.

"Time Turner honey, Dinky is here", the Pegasus called.

Her husband came from the kitchen confused, then smiled when he saw his daughter, "Came to visit?"

She nodded, "Need to talk to you and mom", he nodded in understanding standing next to his wife.

The teen grabbed each other's hand, "Mom....dad....I'm pregnant", that shocked the two adults.

The male unicorn gulped in fear when the stallion told them glaring, "If this is a joke, it's not funny".

"It's not a joke dad, I really am pregnant", suddenly her father turned to her boyfriend.

"You got my daughter pregnant?"

"N-Now sir, that was on both of us, we for-You turned my daughter into a teenage mother", he walked up to him and grabbed the teen by his shirt slamming him against the wall.

"Dad stop", Dinky tried to pull her father off her boyfriend as her mother helped her.

"This was just as my fault as it is his, we forgot about our infertile and anti-pregnancy spell", he let the unicorn teen go turning to his daughter.

Then to her boyfriend again, "You better not run away from this responsibility because if you do, believe me when I say I'll find you".

"Sir I love your daughter with all my heart, I'll be there for her through this tough time so don't worry", his girlfriend smiled kissing his cheek.

"That's what I like to hear", the stallions wife hugged him.

"Hmmm...I like the sound of grandma Derpy", her husband nodded putting on a smile.

"Well now that your family knows, time to let mine know too", Spike spoke up, then the teenage couple headed out.

When they made it home, "I'm guessing that since you're here and not six feet under in a backyard, they took it well", Button spoke up.

His friend gave him a deadpan look, "Gee nice to know my future brother in law was worried".

"You gonna let mom, dad and Rarity know", Sweetie Belle spoke up smiling.

Her brother nodded, "Since we're going to be parents, I'm gonna go to Twilight Castle to see if there's any books on being pregnant".

"I'll go with you, Twilight would flip if I don't show up for work", then he turned to his sister.

"Think you can write to mom and dad telling them to come over", she nodded, then the unicorn couple headed out.

As they were walking to the Castle, "You know, it would be nice to have a baby with you".

He turned to his girlfriend with a raised eyebrow, "So now you're ok with it".

She nodded, "I actually am, it's like the more I think about us as a family, the more I want it to come true".

He started thinking about him and his girlfriend with a child and as a family, he couldn't help but smile, "Huh...us as a family, I can picture that", he grabbed her hand as she hugged his arm.