• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,606 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,606

Mom And Dad Visits

With Spike running for his life scared as Time Turner chasing him, he can hear the angry father telling him how he's gonna kill him for sleeping with his little girl and being naked in front of his wife.

"Mr Hooves please stop", he begged as he continued to run, he saw girls from his school looking at him in shock, then smirking with blushes as they were trying to see if they can catch a glimpse of his stallionhood.

"Damn, now that's an ass and whoever was riding him must be a very lucky girl", a teenage filly told her friends smirking and pointing at Spikes as they nodded with smirks of their own looking at him.

A lot of girls Spikes age or older that was going to School saw him and smirked or grinned with lewd thoughts going through their minds.

Then they started whistling at him and giving him lustful looks as they were staring at his butt and licking their lips or trying to see how big he is.

Colts his age or older saw the poor boy running naked from the angry father and shook their heads knowing he got caught in bed with the fathers daughter.

"Run for your life dude, trust us we all been in your position", the colt told him as other colts nodded.

Stallions and mares saw Spike running from Time Turner as the angry father was hot on his hooves and stared in shock.

Some that had their young daughters or sons with them cause they were taking them to school covered their innocent eye's.

"Daddy mommy, why is he naked and why is that stallion angry and chasing him", a little girl asked confused as her father covered her innocent eyes.

"The same thing happened to me when me and your mother were that colts age, you grandfather was a pretty fast runner", he told his daughter as his wife glared at him, then giggled at the memory when she hugged him.

"And you were just as scared as the colt running from my dad", she told her husband giggling with a smile as he nodded.

Spike decided to focus on his magic and teleport home, he disappeared as Time Turner stopped running and looked everywhere for him, he groaned and walked back home to talk to his daughter.

With Spike, he was home panting and tired not knowing where he's at in his home as long as he's safe, he sighed in relief.

Then he looked and saw that he was in the living room, but covered himself with a red face as he saw his two sisters staring at him in shock with red faces.

"Spike, where are your clothes and where were you last night", Rarity shrieked as her and Sweetie Belle covered their eyes knowing they saw their brothers junk.

"I was at Dinkys, and my clothes are in her room cause her father chased me out the house", he told them as he quickly ran to his room to get clean clothes ready and quickly walked to the bathroom to shower up.

When the two unicorn sisters heard the bathroom door closed, the uncovered their eyes red face still trying to shake the disturbing image of their brothers junk out their heads.

Sweetie Belle thought about her boyfriend naked and sighed with a smile, Rarity thought about the stallion she has eyes for naked and sighed as the image of their brothers junk went away.

Then they became confused when Spike said he left his clothes at Dinkys and her father chasing him out the house naked, then it clicked as they realised him and Dinky got caught in bed naked together.

When Spike walked out of the bathroom in clean clothes, he saw his sisters staring at him as Sweetie Belle was smirking and Rarity was shaking her head in disappointment.

"So, you and Dinky got laid huh", Sweetie Belle asked her brother as he grinned and nodded.

"Yup, Dinky is now my girlfriend and I'm officially a stallion", he told them smirking and puffing his chest out as Sweetie Belle went up to him and hugged him smiling.

"I'm glad you two are together now", she told him as she was happy for her brother having a girlfriend, he hugged her back smiling.

"Thanks sis", he said as they broke the hug, then Rarity walked up to them as she was glaring at Spike.

"Next time let me know when your spending the night a Dinkys Spikey-Wikey, I thought something bad happened to you when you didn't come home last night", she told her little brother as she hugged him frowning.

"Sorry Rarity, I promise I'll let you know next time..and please don't call me Spikey-Wikey in front of Dinky whenever she comes over", he told her with a pleading look.

"Why, afraid Dinky will start giving you a cute pet name", Sweetie Belle told him with a snicker as he glared.

"Hey, I don't mind romance but when it comes to pet names..I draw the line there", he told her with a shiver.

He got horrible thoughts about him and Dinky getting giving each other pet names and feeding each other and giving each other Hoovescamo kisses.

"I'm happy that you have a girlfriend now Spike, now both of you's start eating breakfast so you can go to school", Rarity told them both smiling as both siblings walked towards the kitchen to eat.

After Spike and Sweetie Belle ate, they heard somepony knocking on the door as Rarity answered it, there she saw Scootaloo Apple Bloom Rumble Button Mash and Tender Taps with smirks looking at Dinky with Spikes clothes in her hands.

Spike and Sweetie Belle walked up to the door, "Spike, I'm so sorry about my dad chasing you, I already talked to him saying your my boyfriend", Dinky told him frowning as Rarity took the clothes and walked to Spikes room.

"It's ok Dinky", he told her giving her a kiss as him and Sweetie Belle started walking to school with their friends.

"Consider yourself lucky Spike, I remember getting chased by Macintosh after getting caught in bed naked with Apple Bloom", Tender told him with a shiver as his girlfriend hugged and gave him a kiss smiling.

"And I never seen you so scared in your life before", she told him smirking as he frowned at that.

"Your brothers the second tallest and strongest stallion in Ponyville next to Bulk Biceps, he will break me like what Bane did to Batstallion if he caught me", he told his girlfriend with a frightened look.

"But enough about twinkle hooves being scared shitless, welcome to the world of stallions Spike", Rumble told the smirking colt as the guys fist bump him and Tender was glaring at Rumble.

"And welcome to the world of mares Dinky", Scootaloo told the blushing smiling filly as the girls hugged her and she hugged back.

The single fillies that saw Spike naked started coming up to him with smirks and lidded eyes which confused him.

"Hey, you know your look pretty hot naked Spike..maybe you can come to my place after you finish working with Princess Twilight and see how hot I look naked", a filly told him with bedroom eyes and drawing circles on his chest as his eyes widen.

Dinkys eye twitched as her horn sparked and the rest of the single fillies glared at the one that hit on the colt.

"Hey, I saw him first..so back your ass off", a filly told her as she glared, then the fillies started arguing over who gets to invite him over to their place and make a mare out of them in bed.

Spike stared in shock at all the fillies arguing over him and who gets to sleep with him, other colts glared at him out of envy even Rumble Button Mash and Tender Taps.

"Your lucky that many fillies are arguing over you", Rumble told him out of envy as his friends nodded, the Crusaders glared at their boyfriends as they realised they messed up.

"No sex or sleeping in the same bed for you for two month", they told their boyfriends in union with glares as they turned from them with their arm's crossed, the guys eyes widen at that.

"Scootaloo please don't, I won't survive that long...please I'm sorry baby", Rumble begged his girlfriend falling to his knees and grab her hand kissing it like he's begging for his life, the same thing with Button and Tender Taps with their girlfriends.

"Apple Bloom babe, please don't do this...your the only filly I need", Tender told his girlfriend as he kissed the back of her hand while on his knees.

"Sweetie Belle, please...besides, your the sexiest filly in the whole School so why would I need other's", Button told her smirking as she turned to him smirking.

"Hmm, I think I know how you can make it up to me", she told him with bedroom eyes as he got up grinning knowing what she means, she wants him to come over after School knowing Rarity won't be home.

Dinky had enough of these filly arguing over her stallion, "hey, he's my boyfriend so I think you all should just back off now", she told them all with death glares as her horn sparked, the fillies stopped and stared at Spike to see if it's true.

"Sorry girls, but i'm taken already", he told them all smiling as he kissed a smirking Dinky, they pouted in disappointment and started walking towards the school.

"Dinky, we all envy you for being able to see his hot ass naked or showering or get him in bed whenever you want", a filly told her out of envy while pointing at Spike, she smirked knowing she can as they all started walking to school.

After when School was over, the group walked out as Spike was smirking at how scared Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were when he told them that he's Dinkys boyfriend and that she will turn them into toads if they try flirting or hitting on him.

"I'm off to work everypony, we'll spend time together when I get off ok Dinky", he said giving her a kiss with a smile as he started running towards the Twilights Castle.

"Bye Spike, love you", Dinky called with a smile.

"Love you too Dinky, see you when I get off", he called as he continued to run, soon everypony went their own way.

When Spike made it to the Castle, he walked in and heard his sister along with their friends in the cutie map room, he walked in it and they turned to him with grins as they were giggling.

"So Spike, I heard that Dinky is your girlfriend now", Rainbow told him smirking as he smirked and nodded.

"And it was like only yesterday that you had a child like crush on Rainbow Dash for how awesome she was", Pinkie told him giggling as everypony turned to her almost forgetting about that.

"Hey, that was when I first came to Ponyville six year's ago ok, then a year later Dinky came along", he told the pink party loving girl with a glare.

"True Spike, but we are just happy for you..if you need books on romance feel free to check them out ok", Twilight told him with a smile as he smiled and nodded in understanding.

"Then you can look for books on how to please your mare", Rainbow told him with a snicker as the girls giggled at Spikes red face.

"By the way, where's Starlight and Applejack", he asked the mares as he noticed Twilights student graduate wasn't around.

"Applejack had chores and Starlight wanted to help out for some reason, said something about she wants to know what it's like to be a apple farmer", Twilight told him.

At Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack was teaching Starlight how to buck apple tree's and telling her how it's like to be a apple farmer, the country mare was going on about apples and how to buck the tree on the right spot.

Starlight wasn't listening as she was too busy staring at Big Mac while licking her lips, he was wiping sweat of his forehead and drinking water from a hard day of work, she watched it travel down his broad chest and muscles since he had no shirt on.

Big Mac saw her and smiled as he waved, she waved back as Applejack saw this and raised an eyebrow at the unicorn mare.

"Starlight, are you listening sugarcube or are you just gonna stare at my big brother how Rainbow stare at apple cider", she told her with a raised eyebrow.

"Hmm...you say something AJ", she said not even looking at the glare Applejack was giving her, she saw Macintosh walking over with a smile but to her it was slow mo with his mane all wet and his wet red fur was glistening in the sun.

"Hey Applejack, your brother is single right", Starlight asked with a grin as AJ eyes widen in shock at that, she was realising that she had the hots for her big brother.

Hours later when Spike got off of work, he saw his parents and Rarity walking up to the Castle with smiles, he beamed and ran up to them.

"Hey mom dad, glad you can visit us", he said hugging them both.

"Hows my little Spikey doing", Cookie asked with a smile as she hugged her embarrassed red face son.

"Mom, I'm not a little colt no more...i'm Sixthteen years old for Celestia sakes", he told her embarrassed as Rarity giggled with a smirk.

"Exactly mother, I mean he does have a girlfriend already", Rarity told them both smirking as Spike glared at her when his mom broke the hug, Hondo pulled his son in for a noggie with a smirk.

"That's my boy, tell me..are you still a virgin", he asked with a grin as Spike blushed red and shook his head no.

"My son became a stallion, I am so proud", he told him with a proud fathers smile as Spike smirked, then his mom hugged him frowning.

"My Spikey is growing up, and i'm gonna hate it", she said frowning while hugging her son close, then she broke it as they started walking to the Boutique.

When they got their, Rarity unlocked it and they walked in when they did they can barely hear moans of pleasure and became confused, they walked to the room and noticed it was coming from Sweetie Belles room.

Spike smirked knowing Button is in there and about to get chased out, Cookie grinned knowing her daughter is busy becoming a mare as Rarity shook her head in disappointment, Hondo however was glaring at the door knowing a colt is in there with his daughter.

The moans stopped and after awhile they head talking, "you were amazing Button", they heard Sweetie Belle say like she was panting and tired.

"Glad you enjoyed it baby", they heard Button tell their daughter like he was panting and tired also, they heard the bed shuffling and after awhile the door opened and a shirtless Button walked right into Hondo.

The gamer looked up at the scary grinning father as Cookie saw her daughter naked in bed still and covering herself staring in shock at her parents visiting and that Button just might been running for his life.

Author's Note:

Thats right, a StarMac possible shipping..never thought of that right.