• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,604 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,604

Closing The Wounds

The next morning, Spike slowly woke up with a smile as he remembered his shower fun time with his girlfriend, he smirked as he sat up stretching and got out of bed, then he groaned putting a hand on his chest.

"Ow, hurts when I stretch", he said to himself groaning as he looked at the time and noticed it was 8:00, then he started getting clean clothes ready for the day as he fix his bed with his magic.

He walked out of his room to shower up and heard the water running and guessed that one of his sister's is up, he walked downstairs and saw that Rarity is up cooking breakfast with a smile and realised Sweetie Belle was in the shower.

She saw him, "morning Spike, I see your up already", she said with a smile, then she noticed him rubbing his chest a little.

"You ok Spike", she asked her little brother concerned as he nodded.

"It's just that..it hurts when I stretch or shower", he told her as she was confused at the shower part.

"What do you mean it hurts when you shower", Rarity asked confused as he scratch the back of his head with a nervous smile.

"I uhh..showered with Dinky yesterday", he told her with a blush as he looked away not seeing the understanding look and blush his big sister had.

"Oh...ok then", she told him as she finished making breakfast, then she served herself Spike and Sweetie Belle as Spike let the food cool off for awhile then started eating.

When he was finished eating, he started walking upstairs as he levitated the plate into the sink, he heard the shower turn off and after awhile he saw Sweetie Belle walk out in her robe and her mane wrapped in a towel.

"About time your out, you were thinking of Button Mash in the shower with you", he told her smirking as she glared at him with a red face.

"N-No", she said with a red face looking away as Spike shook his head with a chuckle, then he got his clothes and walked in the bathroom and closed the door as Sweetie Belle smirked.

"Don't think about Dinky in the shower with you", she told her brother with a giggle through the door, then she heard the shower turn on.

"Ow, shit that hurts", she heard him say, then she became concerned for her brother as she knocked on the door.

"Spike, are you ok", she asked through the door concerned.

"Yeah, I'm ok Sweetie Belle", he said through the door in pain, then the unicorn filly walked to her room to change.

With Spike in the shower, "that's it, I'm going to Twilights Castle and checking if there's a spell that can shut wounds", he said to himself as he continues to shower in slight pain.

When he was done showering, he got put and dried himself then started putting his clothes on, he walked out the bathroom and headed downstairs and walked out the Boutique.

"Twilights is probably still asleep, I'm should walk around Ponyville for awhile before I got check out the Castle library for a wound closing spell", he said to himself as he started walking around Ponyville.

A couple of hours of walking around and looking for something to do, he decided it was time and started walking towards the Friendship Castle, when he got there he walked in the Castle and started walking towards the library part of the Castle.

Twilight seen him as she was fully dressed for the day and asked with a smile, "hey Spike, looking for some spell books?"

"Hey Twi, got any spell books on healing wounds", he asked out of curiosity as she became confused.

"Why, are you hurt again", Twilight asked confused yet concerned, then sighed when he shook his head no.

"I'm not hurt Twilight, it's just that..it hurts when I shower and stretch, so I wanna know if there's any books on healing spells that can close deep wounds like the one's on my chest", Spike told her putting a hand on his chest.

"I do have books on healing spells like that, but why do you need to learn it", Twilight asked confused as he looked away.

"It hurts when I shower or stretch, so I'm plann-ing on closing the wound on your chest and make it look like it never happened", Twilight finished the sentence for him concerned as he nodded.

"Spike, are you sure you wanna do this...cause that spell causes a lot of pain to whoever it's being used on", she told him concerned knowing he will be in a lot of pain and that Rarity would not like it.

"I'm sure Twilight, plus I can handle it", he told her with a confident look as she sighed knowing if he set's his mind on something, there's no changing it.

"If you think you can handle it, then follow me", she told him as he nodded, then they started walking towards the library part of the Castle.

After and hour of searching, they found the book as Twilight gave it to him and he started reading it, after awhile he closed it saying, "so this spell needs two ponies for it to work".

"Yes Spike, the caster has to be a unicorn and he or she has to use it on the pony that's injured", she told him as but a finger to his chin.

"Hmm, can the unicorn caster use the spell on himself or herself", he asked out of curiosity knowing Sweetie Belle Rarity or Dinky wouldn't want to hurt him even if it means healing him.

"Nope, like I said..it will only work if the caster is using it on another pony, the reason for that is because the pain is so great that after being healed the pony passes out", she told him again as he sighed.

"Great, now all I got to do is find a unicorn I can trust to use the spell on me", Spike told her as he started thinking putting the book under his arm.

"If you don't mind Twilight, I'm gonna borrow this book ok", he told her as he started walking out of the library part of the Castle.

"Ok Spike, but don't forget to bring it back", she called, then she sighed knowing he's gonna have trouble looking for a unicorn that he can trust to cast the spell on him.

With Spike walking out of the Friendship Castle, he was reading the book and looking at the spell wondering how he's gonna close the wounds on his chest to make it look like it never happened so it won't bother him no more.

Then he saw his sister walking towards sweet apple acres with a smile, he sighed knowing she's gonna hate doing what he's gonna ask her but she's one of the few unicorns he trusted with his life.

He jogged up to her calling her name, the unicorn filly stopped and saw her brother coming up to her, but what confused her was the book in his hand.

"Hey Spike, whatcha got there", she asked confused as he scratched the back of his head looking away.

"A book with a healing spell..listen Sweetie Belle, I need you to do me a favor a cast it on me ok", he told her as he gave her the book, she opened it and started reading it.

Then her eye's widen when she saw what kind of healing spell it was, she closed it giving him back the book saying, "no Spike, I'm not gonna cast this spell on you".

"Why not", he asked throwing his hands in the air.

"Cause your my brother, I love you and I don't wanna hurt you", she told him as she turned back around and continued walking towards her destination.

"But it's to close the wound on my chest Sweetie Belle, you know it hurts me when I shower..if you truly care about me your use the spell on me", he called.

"I do care about you Spike, that's why I'm not gonna do it cause I don't wanna see you hurt or hurt you", she called as she continued to walk.

He sighed and started thinking again, then he started walking towards the Boutique and hoping his big sister would use the spell on him and understand why.

He walked in and Rarity saw him, "Spike darling, I thought you would be hanging out with your friends or Dinky", she told him as she stopped what she was doing and saw the book in his hand.

"What is that you got there", she asked with a smile as he gave the book to her, then she started reading it.

"Now, before you say no...this spell is to close the wound on my chest and make it look like it never happened, could you heal me with it", he told her with a smile.

"No, absolutely not", she told him with a stern look as his face fell when she closed the book giving it back to him.

"Why not Rarity, this spell is to help me cause it hurts to shower or when I stretch", he told her as she frowned.

"Cause your my little brother Spikey-Wikey, I love you and I can't bare the thought of hurting you even if it means healing you", she told him giving him a hug as he sighed knowing she's was gonna say something like that.

"Ok Rarity, I understand and I love you too big sis", he told her putting on a smile as he hugged his big sister back.

When they broke the hug, he walked out of the Boutique knowing he has one pony to ask left, then he thought about Starlight and wondering if she would use the spell on him to close the wounds on his chest.

He decided to take that chance of asking her and started walking towards sweet apple acres to see of she's helping her boyfriend Big Mac with the apple bucking.

After awhile he got field of tree's and started looking around for her, then he saw her kick a apple tree with a smile as the apples fell into the buckets underneath, he walked up to her.

"Hey Starlight", he said with a smile as she turned to him.

"Oh, hey Spike...what can I do for you", Starlight asked with a smile of her own.

"Well, I see your busy but I'll tell you when your done", he told her as she nodded in understanding, the she grabbed a bucket of apples and started carrying it towards the barn, Spike decided to help her and picked the other bucket up but groaned when he realised he can't cause of his chest.

After awhile, Starlight was done and Spike decided to ask her, "listen Starlight, this book has a healing spell in it that can close wounds and make it look like it never happened, but I can't cast it on myself cause..after when it's done, I'll be passed out from the pain", he explained to her as he gave her the spell book.

She started reading it, "I know you don't wanna hurt me Starlight, but it hurts to shower and stretch..if you help me with this you will be doing me a big favor", Spike told her with a serious look.

When she was done reading it, she started thinking if she should do it even though Rarity and Sweetie Belle will be on her case for hurting him, and she knows how protective Rarity is when it comes to her only little brother.

"Ok, I'll use the spell on you, plus this spell can come in handy if Big Mac or Applejack or Apple Bloom accidentally hurts themselves while working on the farm", she told him putting on a smile as he beamed and thanked her, then Starlight started learning it.

After awhile, she learn it and was ready to heal him but before she can use it Spike stopped her and remembered the huge bandage and stitches on his chest, "let me take the bandage and stitches off", he told her, then he realised something.

"Uhh, do you think Big Mac has a pair of scissors in his house, so I can cut the stitches off", he asked with a smile as she chuckled and nodded, then they walked started walking towards the barn house.

With a humming smiling Rarity working in the Boutique with her red glasses, she heard the little bell go off and turned to the door, there she saw Thunderlane and her eye's widen with a blush.

"Oh uhh, Thunderlane...how nice of you to stop bye darling", she said with a sheepish smile hoping he forgot all about what her mother said yesterday.

"Hey Rarity, I came by to talk to you about yesterday", he told her with a smile as she blushed in shock.

"Thunderlane, about tha-do you really have a thing for me", he asked smiling still cutting her off as she couldn't come up with an excuse and nodded looking away.

"Listen Rarity, I've been thinking about yesterday and...I was wondering if you like to go out sometime", he asked her with a blush and looking away scratching the back of his head.

He didn't see the shocked red face look she had, "a-are you asking me out on a date Thunderlane", Rarity said in shock as he nodded putting on a smile looking at her.

"Yes Rarity, I'm asking if you wanna go out to dinner with me, say like tonight", he asked the last part with hope as she became all gitty with a smile.

"Yes Thunderlane, I'll go out with you", she told him blushing with a huge smile as he chuckled.

"Great, see you tonight then", he told her smiling as he walked out the door, when the fashion loving mare saw that he was gone, her horn glowed pulling her fainting couch out of nowhere and fainted on it.

Back at sweet apple acres, a shirtless Spike was in the house as he finished cutting the last of stitches as he was looking at the three claw marks on his chest and Starlight was ready to use the spell on him.

"You sure about this Spike", she asked just incase as he nodded with a confident look.

"Starlight, no matter how much pain you see me in do not stop the spell", he told her with a serious look as she nodded in understanding.

"Ok, go", he told her getting ready for the spell, she closed her eyes as she started concentrating on her magic, then she blasted him with it as Spike started groaning and almost screaming in pain.

He can feel the wounds closing little by little as he knows it was hurting like hell, then he started screaming in pain as he used the couch to keep himself from falling on the floor.

Starlight wanted to stop cause she knows she's hurting him, but she kept on going like he said, Spike continued to groan and scream in pain as the first gash was almost closed.

With Big Mac Applejack Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle taking a break from apple bucking, they heard Spike screaming in pain from inside the house as their eye's widen.

"Is that Spike, he sounds like he's in serious pain", Apple Bloom told her siblings and friend as Sweetie Belle became confused.

Then her eye's widen in concern as she realised what Spike is doing, "no no no", she said to herself as she was now scared for her brother and ran towards the house, Big Mac and Apple Bloom followed her as Applejack ran into town to get Twilight and Rarity.

A minute later Sweetie Belle burst through the door and saw Starlight using the healing spell on Spike as he was groaning and screaming in pain and he was using the couch to keep balance.

"Starlight stop", Sweetie Belle nearly yelled as she ran and tackled the unicorn mare to the ground cutting off her magic, then she rushed to her brothers aid when he fell to one knee and started breathing heavily.

"Spike, are you ok", she asked concerned as he looked at her, then he glared at his sister when he noticed Starlight groaning on the floor.

"What the hell Sweetie Belle, she was 25 percent done healing me", he told her glaring as the Apple siblings ran in also, Big Mac rushed to his girlfriends aid helping her up.

"You ok Starlight", he asked concerned as she nodded, then she looked at Sweetie Belle helping her brother stand up right.

"What was that for Sweetie Belle", she said with a glare wondering why her friends sister would tackle her to the ground.

"You were hurting my brother Starlight", the unicorn filly told her with a glare.

"Sweetie, she was closing my wounds on my chest..look", he told his sister pointing at the three claw marks on his chest as she noticed the top deep gash was almost closed completely.

"This is stupid Spike, why can't you let it heal without going through a lot of pain", Sweetie Belle told her brother with a glare, not wanting to see him in pain or hurt.

"Cause it hurts when I shower and stretch, Starlight use the spell on me again", he told the unicorn mare as Sweetie Belle glared at her with a look that said don't you do it.

Then Rarity Applejack and Twilight rushed through the door, they saw Spike shirtless and his wounds didn't have the huge bandage and stitches on it, then the fashion loving mare glared at Starlight.

"Why are using that spell on my little brother", she asked the unicorn mare as she checked on Spike.

"I told her too Rarity, Sweetie Belle wouldn't do it..you wouldn't do it and I'm pretty sure as hell Dinky wouldn't do it..plus I trust her", Spike told her as he was able to stand on his own.

"Starlight, use the spell on me again", he told her as she nodded, then Rarity stepped in front of her brother with a glare.

"Don't you dare Starlight", she warned her not to use the spell as Starlight glared at her.

"I'm trying to heal him like he told me to Rarity, plus I'm doing him a big favor", Starlight told her as Spike glared at his big sister, Twilight put a finger to her chin thinking about what Starlight said.

"Let Starlight use the spell Rarity", Twilight told the fashion loving mare as everypony turned to her.

"Twilight, forgive me darling..but I'm not gonna let her hurt my little brother", Rarity told her with a glare as the alicorn sighed.

"Rarity and Sweetie Belle, please forgive for what I'm about to do", Twilight told them as her horn glowed, then she pulled them away from Spike and sealed them in a purple bubble confusing them.

"Twilight, what are you doing", Rarity asked confused as her voice was echoed putting her hands on the bubble, Spike saw what Twilight did and looked at his sister's.

"Starlight, use the spell on me again", he told the unicorn mare as he looked at the wide eyed look both his sisters had, then groaned and started screaming in pain as Starlight started healing him again.

Apple Bloom Applejack and Big Mac stood by knowing why Spike wants to have his wounds closed, Rarity and Sweetie Belle watched their brother scream in pain.

Then had enough as Rarity told the unicorn mare, "ok that's enough...Starlight stop...danm it Starlight, stop", her and Sweetie Belle was trying to break out of the bubble cause they had enough of seeing their brother in pain.

Spike continued to scream in pain as he felt the first wound close, then the second wound was starting to close now, Starlight wanted to stop she didn't want to hurt him, but she knows what he's doing so she kept on using the spell.

"Starlight please stop", Rarity begged her to stop watching her brother fall on one knee, tear's broke through her and Sweetie Belles eye's as they were now pounding on the bubble to break out and stop her themselves.

Twilight was doing her best to keep Rarity and Sweetie Belle from interfering with the spell, "hurry up Starlight, I can't keep them at bay much longer", she told the unicorn mare through gritted teeth.

Ten minutes have passed of agonising pain, the final wound on Spike's chest was now closed at it looked like it never happened, Starlight stopped the spell panting as Twilight let a teary eyed Rarity and Sweetie Belle go.

Spike was breathing heavily and tired from the pain, he looked down at his chest to see that it worked and looked like it never happened, "heh, told you", was all he said before passing out and falling face first on the floor.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle rushed to check on their passed out brother, "you idiot", Sweetie Belle told him in tears, Rarity glared death at Starlight as she got up and walked towards her.

Starlight got ready to defend herself as Twilight got ready to break up a fight, "be lucky Twilight is able to stop me from doing something that I might regret later on", she told her through gritted teeth, then walked back to check on her brother.

Then her and Sweetie Belle picked him up and placed him on the couch, "I'll go get a towel for Spike", Apple Bloom told them walking upstairs towards the bathroom.

"You gotta understand Rarity and Sweetie Belle, he told me to use the spell on him..I mean look, he no longer has the three claw marks", Starlight told them pointing at Spikes healed up chest.

"You should know how Spike is Starlight..h-he like to act before thinking of the concequenses and that what gets me worried", Sweetie Belle told her as Rarity nodded.

Then Apple Bloom came back down with a wet towel and put it on his forehead, everyone decided to wait till he wakes up, and Spike betting come up with an explanation when Dinky finds out.