• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 3,670 Views, 21 Comments

Angel and Demon - Ty The Draco



Scootaloo's life is about to be ended by the zombie Apple Bloom, but the filly has one thing to say.

  • ...
13
 21
 3,670

Angel and Demon

Scootaloo was crying like no tomorrow. After hearing that Apple Bloom had disappeared in the Everfree Forest, Scootaloo ventured into the forest, hoping to find her best friend. However, she came into Sunny Town and found out about what happened. Afterwards, she tried to run away, but she was captured by the blank flank zombies and they had set her up for her to become one of them. Scootaloo was begging for her life.

"Please, I don't want to die! I'll do anything, just let me go! PLEASE!!" yelled Scootaloo as she let tears fall down her face. However, she suddenly heard a creepy and bone chilling, yet familiar laughter.

"Don't worry Scoots, it's goin' to be fine." said the voice as Scootaloo turned her head to the source of the voice and saw one of the blank flank zombies coming towards her. This one was smaller then the others. In fact, it was just as tall as Scootaloo herself. But the one fact that made Scootaloo think that this zombie was actually Apple Bloom was the bow on it's head, which was just as black and decayed looking as the rest of the body.

"A-Apple Bloom...i-is th-that you?" asked a horrified Scootaloo as the zombie approached her.

"Yep. And don't worry, it won't hurt Scootaloo. Just a quick slash to the neck and all will be well. You will enjoy bein' one of us. Blank flanks...FOREVER!" said Apple Bloom as she prepared to kill Scootaloo and turn her into a blank flank zombie. Scootaloo closed her eyes and waited for her doom as she remembered her entire life. Meeting Rainbow Dash, becoming friends with Sweetie Belle, the party where she met Apple Bloom and became her friend, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, the talent show, the Cutie Pox incident, the whole Gabby Gums thing, the wedding at Canterlot. But she only had one regret...one regret?

'Wait, that's it! Maybe...this is very risky, but I have to tell her! Maybe I can still save myself!' thought Scootaloo as she opened her eyes and saw Apple Bloom suddenly slash towards her neck. The pegasus filly immediately reacted with one word from her mouth.

"WAIT!!!" Scootaloo yelled, causing Apple Bloom's slash to stop just mere millimeters away from Scootaloo's neck. Apple Bloom looked at Scootaloo with an annoyed and curious look on her face.

"What now Scoots?" asked Apple Bloom.

"A-Apple Bloom, if this really is my time, then at least let me say something I've been wanting to tell you for so long." Scootaloo said, hoping that Apple Bloom would let her. Apple Bloom seem to think about this before looking back at her friend.

"...Alright, but just because you're mah friend Scoots." said Apple Bloom. Scootaloo tried to find the words she wanted to say, but had a hard time doing so.

"Apple Bloom, I'm not very good with words, but I'm going to do my best. Ever since I saw you...ugh, how do I put this...I thought you were the most beautiful filly I've ever seen. When I saw you having trouble at Diamond Tiara's party, I wanted to help you so badly and with Sweetie Belle's help, I did and when we formed the Cutie Mark Crusaders, it gave me an excuse to be with you so much. You're my best friend Apple Bloom and I've always enjoyed being with you." said Scootaloo, surprising Apple Bloom. Scootaloo continued her story.

"Before you ask, yes, I'm a fillyfooler, but I don't care what anypony thinks about me. All I care about is what you think. I know I'm best known as a fearless filly like Rainbow Dash, but truth be told, I've been too scared to even tell you how I felt. I wanted to help you so badly when you had Cutie Pox, but I couldn't work up the courage because I was afraid something would go wrong and you'd get hurt badly. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if that happened. And when I saw you in that dress back at the wedding in Canterlot, I'd never seen you more beautiful in my life. And then, when I heard from Twilight that you had disappeared in the Everfree Forest, I decided to be brave and look for you. And now, here and now, even if I'm about to die, I'm just glad I got to see you one more time Apple Bloom. Before I die though, I have one last thing to say." said Scootaloo as she looked up at Apple Bloom, no longer with eyes full of fear, but for once, full of more bravery then any Apple Bloom had ever seen before.

"I....I don't care if you feel the same way, but I'm saying it anyway! I love you Apple Bloom! And nothing will change that! Not now, not ever!" said Scootaloo, causing the zombie filly to look at Scootaloo with a shocked look.

"Scoots, Ah...How do Ah know yer just tryin' to fool me?! Ah think yer just tryin' to get out of this mess!" Apple Bloom said, trying to act angry.

"Apple Bloom, if this was a trick, then I wouldn't so this." said Scootaloo as she suddenly pressed her lips to Apple Bloom's. Apple Bloom was completely stunned from the motion. but Scootaloo was no longer crying tears of fear, but tears of joy. She didn't care if she was tasting rotten flesh, this kiss was more sweeter then Scootaloo imagined as her body, which was once full of fear, was now being filled with a warm sensation. Apple Bloom was right now trying to process what was going on, but as soon as she finally felt the warmness of the kiss, she did one thing Scootaloo only hoped she'd do. She closed her eyes and kissed Scootaloo back, causing the filly's eyes to open wide, but she slowly closed them again so she could enjoy the kiss. After some time, the separated and Scootaloo looked into Apple Bloom's eyes, which were now back to normal as a light came Apple Bloom. What happened next could not be explained in words, but basically, what happened next was that the light enveloped both Apple Bloom and Scootaloo and they suddenly found themselves at the entrance to the Everfree Forest. Scootaloo looked at Apple Bloom and saw that she was no longer a zombie. She was back to her old, living self and she was looking at Scootaloo with a big smile on her face.

"Ah don't know what happened...but Scoots, Ah want ya to know...that Ah love ya too...and thank ya kindly for findin' me and bringin' me home." said Apple Bloom. Scootaloo didn't say a word, but only responded by smiling back at Apple Bloom and drawing her into another kiss, this one not lasting as long as their first one, but it was just as passionate. After they separated, Apple Bloom suddenly gave a playful grin to Scootaloo and put her hoof to Scootaloo's nose for less then a second before running off.

"Yer it Scoots! Try and catch me!" yelled Apple Bloom playfully as she galloped as fast as she could towards Sweet Apple Acres, giggling like she hadn't done so in ages. Scootaloo smiled and suddenly felt her hooves no longer on the ground. She looked behind her and suddenly saw her wings flapping fast enough to be allowing her to finally fly.

'I'm flying! This whole thing may have been a nightmare...but it's now 2 dreams come true! This has been the best night of my life, minus the whole zombie thing.' though Scootaloo as she took a deep breath in and then took off max speed after Apple Bloom.

"Here I come Apple Bloom!" said Scootaloo as she thought of the days to come with the love of her life. Meanwhile, back in the forest, a gray filly with glowing yellow eyes, a blonde mane and tail, and a magnifying glass for a cutie mark watched the two play with a smile on her face before fading back into the forest.

"See you later...friends."

Comments ( 20 )

Yay Zombie love :pinkiehappy:

Err...ending caused a foreshadow:twilightangry2: now gotta wait for the sequel.:applecry::scootangel:

That was sweet :twilightsheepish: I love this story :heart:

The whole thing seemed a bit rushed. You should take your time while writing, even though it's hard.
But I really like the idea, so you get 4/5 Mustaches:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

974599 Believe it or not, I actually took a few days to get this thing done. Yes, some stories do seemed rushed, but I try my best.

Short and sweet I like it:pinkiehappy:

Can we expect more?

wat

scootaloo&zombi applebloom.............interesting:moustache:

Well, that's one way to resuscitate someone with mouth to mouth.

I liked it. Adorable story.

That gray filly, was she the one who brought applebloom to the zombie town in the first place? if so, then your kinda saying that its a town meant to teach peoples lessons like what applebloom and scootaloo learned.

976577 If you have played the Story of the Blanks game, which this story is based off of if you let Apple Bloom get touched by the zombie ponies, then you'll know who the gray filly is.

976657 na, to creepy. But seeing a cybernetic, zombie, vampire version of the boogeyman kinda beats it and I wasnt scared of that.

I have to ask
where did this sunny town / mitta / ruby, thing originate from? I've seen it in a few stories and want to know if it came from one fanfic and the idea got popular

981739 It came from a fan made game called Story of the Blanks.

Holly shit!!! This is an AWESOME story
:rainbowwild:

Exllcent and scary fic

Scoots cured Apple Bloom with the power of love! It reminds me of the ending to Warm Bodies... has anyone else seen that movie? Satisfactory job, though! 7.5/10!

I loved this story ! A sequel ? PLease :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment