• Published 26th Dec 2017
  • 2,285 Views, 25 Comments

How to Tag Friends and Influence People - doomcup



A mysterious pony comes to town and finds himself not quite fitting in, until he discovers strange eartags that can make ponies friendlier. Much friendlier.

  • ...
15
 25
 2,285
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

8976842
Glad you're liking it. Writing is going slow due to life and energy concerns, but I am still working on this. Don't worry.

9072449
Nice math! Yeah, I don't think we have to worry about running out of them any time soon.

Well, that was incredibly touching.

In these kind of stories, is rare to see the main character have actual, loving intimity without the device/power that let's him do so. Well done.

Welcome back, and good work!

9097383
I'm glad you like the direction I took this chapter. :)

Glad to see this is still alive and the main has feelings for Pinkie. :pinkiesmile:

Any chance for an update any time soon?

9583048
The next chapter has been stuck in limbo for a while. Life stuff's getting in the way.

It's like a quarter written, and I have some ideas for other ones. I just need time for things to calm down and for my writing muse to come back.

Never fear! This story is not canceled, and I fully intend to write more chapters!

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Login or register to comment