• Published 23rd Nov 2017
  • 348 Views, 0 Comments

iNSaNiTY - RoxanWonAxiom



Songbird Serenade is going crazy, as least, that what other ponies think. Are the rumors true? The Mane Six are on the case!

  • ...
 0
 348

Chapter 2 ~ After the Party (Part Two)

Princess Luna looked down at her subject. Songbird Serenade was calming down from an death that had just happened and it was brutal. The pony's jaws was ripped off and the pony bled to death. Songbird Serenade had screamed for at least 4 minutes. When she finally stopped, she was reduced to sobs and finally her loud sobs were reduced to whimpers and tears coming out of her eyes. When she finally calmed down, Princess Luna wished she could change nightmares to peaceful dreams, but that was not in her power. That power lies in the dreamer and this dreamer was suffering to even think about anything happy. Another pony was suddenly stabbed to death, his heart being shoved out of his body. Songbird closed her eyes. What did happened?! Princess Luna wondered. Songbird forced herself to calm down and she looked at Princess Luna. "This was the most violent and bloody nightmare I have seen one of my subjects in. What happened?' Princess Luna asked without thinking. When she realized her question, she cursed to herself.

Songbird Serenade looked at her in fear and shock. Tears started falling again. Princess Luna couldn't see her eyes due to her hair, but the tears she could see. Damn it! I made her cry. That wasn't my intention. She thought. Princess Luna felt guilty and was shocked when she saw Songbird Serenade calming down. "I guess it helps to talk about it?" She had asked the Princess. Princess Luna sighed in relief.

"Yes, it does." She answered calmly, knowing that that entire ordeal would be horrible in Songbird Serenade's opinion.

"It started when you princesses were imprisoned in stone and when the rest of us were in cages. It frightened me so deeply that I thought I was going to die." Songbird Serenade tells Princess Luna, who looked shocked. "I tried to calm myself down by singing, but one of the guards who were watching us told me to be quiet and I stayed quiet. I didn't have anything to comfort myself with and I had passed out due to to extreme fear." When Songbird tells Princess Luna this, she was giggling slightly. Princess Luna then realized that the ordeal affected her mental state, but she stayed quiet about it. She didn't want to judge Songbird Serenade and make her scared even more, so she stayed quiet. When Songbird was done telling her story, Princess Luna knew that Songbird was going insane, however, she thought that it was just a little after affect of the invasion and that Songbird could get through it without much help at all.

"You'll get through." Princess Luna says, looking into Songbird's soul. Songbird's soul were hurt and scared and full of hope. She was grateful for that small piece of hope in Songbird's soul.

"I hope so." Songbird Serenade had said softly. Princess Luna didn't hear and she was grateful for that.

Author's Note:

Okay, that completes the Chapter Two! I hope you all are enjoying this story! Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving! :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment