• Published 8th Nov 2017
  • 353 Views, 0 Comments

Detective Rarity Volume 1 - EquestriaGirls



Detective Rarity receives a new shy assistant and she tries to solve the mysteries and protect her assistant.

  • ...
 0
 353

Chapter III

Chapter 3

"You want to start with one of the most dangerous places?" Rarity asked Coco with concern in her voice. The blue-haired girl didn't think about that and she really felt embarrassed. "Oh well, I don't want you to get hurt, but we can go." Rarity says, seeing how hurt Coco was. Coco's eyes brightened and she smiled at Rarity. Rarity smiled back and she realized that Coco had unknowingly charmed her into being her big sister figure. Damn it, Sunset! You knew this would've happened. Rarity thought, making herself inwardly frown at her boss. She then just inwardly shrugged. "So, ready to go?" Rarity asked Coco. Coco then smiled and she nodded her head.

"Yes, I want to prove myself." Coco answered with confidence in her voice. Rarity smiled at this and she thought that Coco was fine even though she hasn't been on a case yet. You have already proven yourself by being my assistant. Anyone else would have quit. Rarity thought. Rarity watched Coco and suddenly she thought about Sweetie Belle. Rarity immediately cleared her head of any thoughts about her.

"Alright." Rarity's voice made Coco forget that she was there. Coco looked at Rarity and she realized that Rarity had been quiet for a while.

"Um, Miss Rarity, are you alright?" Coco asked her superior. The light gray woman then looked at her inferior with warm eyes.

"Yes, I am...fine. I am just in need of a drink." Rarity admitted. Coco then thought about something.

"Do you want me to get you something?" Coco asked. Rarity smiled, knowing that she would have to explain.

"You're too young to drink what I drink." Rarity says, patting Coco's head. The off white girl didn't understand until Rarity told her that she was talking about alcohol.

"Oh, yeah, adults drink that." Coco had whispered.

"If you like, I can get you apple cider." Rarity offered to Coco. Coco smiled at Rarity's offer.

"If you wouldn't mind." Coco says, shyly, making Rarity smile at her. When shw hears something strange, she told Coco to go hide somewhere. Coco obeyed and a woman appeared out of the shadows.

"Who are you?" Rarity questioned. Coco didn't sense anyone behind her and that was her fatal flaw. She was suddenly grabbed from behind and she started to struggle.

"Don't struggle. I won't hurt you. We just need you to ensure her cooperation." The woman tells Coco. Coco was scared, despite the woman's words. Coco stopped struggling and the woman just pat her on her head.

Coco watched Rarity's conversation. "I'm someone you should show very well." A very dark voice made Rarity growl. She did know the voice and she was hoping to never hear or see the person ever again. Damn! I wasn't expecting to see her here in Canterlot. I hope she doesn't hurt Coco. Rarity thought. The person in front of her was Suri Polomare, a very murderous robber and serial killer.

"Damn you, Polomare." Rarity hissed at the woman. The woman smirked.

"If I were you, I should be more worried about your little cute assistant." At this, Rarity gave a shocked scream.

"Coco! Where is she, you damn psycho?" Rarity demanded of the criminal. The woman still had a smirk on her face.

"My new partner-in-crime has her. But, don't worry. She is a hostage as well." Suri admitted, making Rarity angry.

"You kidnapped someone and you're making that someone hold Coco hostage? You really are vile!" Rarity shouted at the woman. Suri's amused look turned murderous.

"Don't tempt me to skin her alive." Suri threatened. Rarity growled. All I did to Suri was beat her in a fashion show. Why would she commit horrendous crimes like these? Rarity wondered.

The woman told her hostage to show Coco hostage. Rarity couldn't act cold when Coco had tears streaming down her face. Rarity felt bad for Coco. The girl was in danger for the very first time. Actually, it really wasn't the very first time Coco was in danger*.

Suri's hostage felt really bad for the girl and she released her. "Go! Go to safety!" The woman shouted at Coco. Coco obeyed the woman and Rarity ran to get her before Suri moved an inch.

Suri growled at her hostage and she turned to her. "I should've just killed you when I had the fucking chance!" Suri had shouted at the woman.

Author's Note:

* This is a hint for a prequel after this story is finished.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment