• Published 24th Oct 2017
  • 857 Views, 12 Comments

Applejack Falls for a Pear - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she now likes Pears, she never thought she herself would fall for one.

  • ...
2
 12
 857

Chapter 16

Seven months later, AJ gives birth to a healthy filly named Apple Tartlett. The little filly was born with a pale yellow coat and a green mane. “She’s adorable,” says Bartlett with a smile.

“She’s a little cutie,” adds Apple Bloom with a smile. “Congratulations big sis!”

“Proud of you, AJ,” adds Big Mack as he hugs her.

“Thanks,” responds AJ as she cries happy tears as she’s hugged by her siblings and husband.

A few moments later, they leave her so she can nurse the crying filly and get some rest. “You’re perfect,” sighs Applejack, “if only your grandparents were alive to meet you. I know they’re looking down on you from above though.”

Over the following days, AJ gets visits from her friends along with Granny, Babs, and Apple Bloom’s friends.

“She’s precious, even though they’re no longer with us, they’d be proud of you,” sniffles Granny as she holds little Apple Tartlett in her hooves and rocks her back and forth.

“I know, Granny,” cries and sniffles AJ. “I know.”

“Nice to meet my lil cous,” says Babs Seed with a grin.

“She’s such a cutie,” babble Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo. “Congrats on motherhood AJ and congrats on aunthood Apple Bloom.”

“Thanks,” respond the sisters with smiles on their faces.

After several hours, everypony leaves and Bartlett returns as AJ sleeps with the little filly in a crib next to her. He can’t help but smile. He’s so proud to be a father. “I’m gonna be the best father to you,” whispers Bartlett to the filly over her crib. “I promise.” Eventually, he leaves for a coffee before returning so he can keep an eye on his wife and foal. He has no plan on leaving AJ’s side even though she and the foal are coming home in the next week’s time.