• Published 24th Oct 2017
  • 857 Views, 12 Comments

Applejack Falls for a Pear - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she now likes Pears, she never thought she herself would fall for one.

  • ...
2
 12
 857

Chapter 10

A few minutes later, the Wonderbolts take to the skies and soar over the gala. "Whoa, that's cool!" says Bartlett to Applejack. "Your friend is an impressive flyer!"

"Yep, and we're all so proud that she is a Wonderbolt and engaged to one of her fellow Wonderbolts no less," responds Applejack with a smile.

"Seems like tonight is just everypony's lucky night, huh?" responds Bartlett.

"Yeah, sure does," responds Applejack as she kisses him on the cheek.

A few minutes later, Applejack and Bartlett are approached by a young mare with a pear cutie mark. "Hey cousin Bartlett," said the mare.

"Hey Crisp Pear," responds Bartlett. "I'm glad you were able to make it. I'd like for you to meet my bride to be, Applejack."

"Nice to meet you, Applejack," responds the mare as she shakes Applejack's hoof. The three then go off and get some cider to drink from the table in the back of the gala. While they stand around the cider bowl, they laugh and talk and have an amazingly great time.

"So Crisp Pear, you say you live in Appleloosa with your folks?" asks Applejack.

"Yeah, we just moved to Appleloosa. It's a nice country town. It really is," responds Crisp Pear.

"I have family out there too," responds Applejack. "Have you met Braeburn?"

"Yeah, he's a nice guy," responds Crisp Pear. "He and his fiance Crisp Apple are really sweet."

"Yeah," responds AJ, "they sure are. I love them and am very happy for them."

A few minutes later, the three head back onto the main gala floor and Bartlett takes his cousin onto the floor and dances with her for a few minutes before swapping her out and dancing with Applejack. As they dance, AJ leans her head on his shoulder and lets out a sigh. She then looks up at the sky and sees a rainbow stretch overhead. She then smiles as she looks back down at Bartlett. "Tonight really is the best night ever," she sighs to herself.

A few hours later, around midnight, the Gala finally comes to an end. Applejack and Bartlett return to Ponyville after dropping Pear Crisp off in Appleloosa. Once they're back in Ponyville, the two go enjoy some time to themselves in the barn with the puppies, the newest litter, Winona's second litter of seven. "Can I have a puppy once they're older?" asks Bartlett.

"Of course," responds Applejack. "I can tell you this much, my friends already have dibs on the other six."

"Okay, as long as I just get one of them, I'm happy," responds Bartlett as he puts his hooves around her and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"And as long as I get to marry you, I'm happy," responds AJ with a smile and a giggle. She really and truly can't wait until their wedding day. Bartlett is the love of her life. That is one thing that will never ever change and for that, she couldn't be more grateful.