• Published 24th Oct 2017
  • 857 Views, 12 Comments

Applejack Falls for a Pear - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she now likes Pears, she never thought she herself would fall for one.

  • ...
2
 12
 857

Chapter 12

The next day, Applejack enjoys brunch with Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rara. "So," says AJ to them, "I'm glad we get to hang out together. I've asked Pinkie this already, but would you girls also be my bridesmares? Rainbow? Rare? Flutters? Twi? what do you say?"

"Sure, we'd love to," respond the four friends. AJ then turns to Rara.

"Would you like to be my mare of honor alongside singing in the wedding?"

"Sure," responds Rara, "I'm honored." The two embrace in a hug.

The friends then get back to enjoying their brunch together. As they eat their food and drink their coffee, the friends can't help but think about what changes are soon going to happen in their lives. Applejack is soon to be married, as is Rainbow. Rara is expecting but hasn't told anypony yet. Everything is just changing so fast and they can hardly believe it. A few hours later, the friends finish up and pay for their meals. The friends then all go to the carnival together for the day where they ride all the coasters and even get their faces painted. While there, Rara finally lets out the news to her friends whilst they enjoy lunch. "Girls," she says, "I'm expecting a foal."

"That's great! Colt or filly!" responds AJ.

"Don't know," responds Rara. "I'll know in a few weeks."

"Well, I call dibs on being the godmare," responds AJ with a smile and a giggle.

"Deal," giggles Rara in return. A few minutes later, the friends go and enjoy playing the balloon darts booth and Rara ends up winning a giant teddy bear that she gives to AJ. "Consider it an early wedding present." Rara smiles.

"I will," responds AJ with a smile as she embraces Rara in a hug, "thanks." The two then go and grab some caramel apples with the others. They are glad to be in each other's lives almost full time again. To them, it's the best thing in the world.