• Published 24th Oct 2017
  • 857 Views, 12 Comments

Applejack Falls for a Pear - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she now likes Pears, she never thought she herself would fall for one.

  • ...
2
 12
 857

Chapter 5

The next morning, Red Bartlett wakes up to the letter from her twin brother on her bedstand and she reads it. She then goes to her desk, grabs a piece of paper, and gets her ink and feather and writes a response letter to her brother. Dear Bartlett, I'm so glad you are having a good time in Ponyville and I'm glad you've been able to start anew there. I'm glad that you're finally in a relationship. It's just a little weird that it's with one of our third cousins. How is Grandpear doing? I haven't heard from him in awhile. I don't think I've heard from him since the whole Pear Butter Bright Mack incident. Anyways, write me back when you get the chance. Your better half, your twin sister, Red "Re Re" She then puts it in an envelope, stamps it, and takes it out and sticks it in the mailbox.

A few hours later, the letter reaches Bartlett. He then opens it and reads it with a smile. "Who's the letter from?" asks Applejack curiously.

"My twin sister, Red," replies Bartlett. "Re Re always wants to know what I'm doing and what I'm up to. She also asked about Grandpear."

"That's sweet of her to check up on you and Grandpear," replies Applejack as she kisses him on the cheek.

Bartlett then sticks the letter in his saddle bag and the two head off to a nice lunch at the Ponyville Cafe. At the cafe, the two enjoy a nice lunch and a nice dessert of cake and ice cream as well. Once they finish lunch, they go for a walk along the Ponyville River and then into the park where they stop at the fountain and share a nice kiss session. The two are so glad that they've met each other. As they're kissing, Grandpear looks over their way and gets up and approaches them.

"Oh shoot," says Bartlett, letting go of the kiss. "It's Grandpear."

Applejack also backs out of the kiss. She then jumps into place behind him, trying to hide from Grandpear. "Hey Grandpear," says Bartlett as Grandpear approaches.

"Hey sport," replies Grandpear, "what have you been up to lately?"

"Uh, nothing," stutters Bartlett.

"Really? I thought you were dating Applejack," replies Grandpear.

"And you're not mad about that?" inquires Bartlett.

"Of course not," replies Grandpear as he bursts out laughing. He then walks back towards the picnic blanket where he's sitting with Granny Smith, Apple Bloom, and Big Mack. Applejack and Bartlett are relieved. They're so glad Grandpear approves of their romantic relationship. Now, they don't have to worry about hiding it from him any longer.