• Published 24th Oct 2017
  • 857 Views, 12 Comments

Applejack Falls for a Pear - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she now likes Pears, she never thought she herself would fall for one.

  • ...
2
 12
 857

Chapter 6

The next day, Applejack and Barlett spend the morning at the movie theater for their first date before going off to watch Apple Bloom's dance recital and Big Mack's performance with the Ponytones. At the theater, Applejack places her head on his shoulder and Bartlett just smiles. As they continue to watch, Applejack continues to move closer and Barlett pushes her back a little bit and she finally lets loose and sits back up in her seat and removes her head from his shoulder. A few hours later, the two leave the theater.

A few minutes later, they arrive at Apple Bloom's dance recital where they watch her perform Swan Lake with the rest of the dance students. As they sit in the crowd a few rows in front of Granny Smith and Grandpear, they can't help but smile as they watch Apple Bloom enjoy herself. Two hours later, the recital comes to an end and the two, along with the rest, head off to the Ponytones performance to see Big Mack.

At the Ponyville Mayoral Building, the Apples enter the building and take their seats in the front row and begin to watch the performance. As Big Mack sings, Bartlett leans over and whispers in her ear. "AJ, I never knew your brother could sing."

"Where have you been for the last ten years?" says Applejack as she pushes him to the side and tells him to quiet back down. Bartlett doesn't talk for the rest of the performance. Applejack happily smiles as she watches her brother sing and enjoy himself. A few hours later, the performance comes to an end and they all go and embrace Big Mack in a great big hug. The family then goes off to dinner and ice cream together. It's truly been an amazing day for all of them especially Bartlett and Applejack since that morning was truly their very first date that wasn't just them talking about her parents' death.