• Published 24th Oct 2017
  • 855 Views, 12 Comments

Applejack Falls for a Pear - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she now likes Pears, she never thought she herself would fall for one.

  • ...
2
 12
 855

Chapter 4

Meanwhile, in Vanhoover, Bartlett's relatives, the Anjou twins, his own twin sister, Red Bartlett, Bosc, Comice, Concorde, Forelle, Seckel "Se se", and Starkrimson all tend to filling up the jam cellar before heading off to bed for the night themselves. Little do they know of Bartlett's recent romantic relationship with Applejack and frankly, they wouldn't care even if they did know. All they know is that they want to get the jam into the cellar before midnight because that's when the Timberwolves come out.

A few minutes later, they finish up and return inside and head off to bed for the night themselves. Meanwhile, Aunt Sweet Pear and Aunt Camel Pear are looking over the day's mail and see a letter from Bartlett. The two then rip it open and read it. "Dear family," they read, "I am loving my new life in Ponyville and don't ever plan on returning back home to Vanhoover. I've fallen in love with my cousin Applejack, well third cousin anyways. Here's the funny thing, she's actually fallen in love with me too. Who would've thunk it? Your best brother, Bartlett." The two look at each other. "Oh shoot, that was for Red. We weren't supposed to read that." The two then stick it back in the envelope, walk it upstairs, and place it beside Red's bedside, hoping she'll find it when she wakes up. The two then sneak off to bed themselves before they can get into any more trouble before the sun comes up.