• Published 24th Oct 2017
  • 856 Views, 12 Comments

Applejack Falls for a Pear - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she now likes Pears, she never thought she herself would fall for one.

  • ...
2
 12
 856

Chapter 9

It's two weeks later and finally the night of the Gala. As the trumpets sound, Applejack and Bartlett enter the grand hall and are let in by the guard. Him announcing their arrival. "Presenting Applejack and Bartlett Pear." Says the guard. He blows the horn again.

A few minutes later, the rest of the Mane Six arrive and their arrival is also announced by the guard. "Presenting Princess Twilight Sparkle and guard Flash Sentry. The belle of the ball, Miss Rarity. Fluttershy and her escort of the night, her brother Zephyr Breeze. The resident Wonderbolt, Rainbow Dash and her escort of the night, fellow Wonderbolt, Soarin. Finally, the party pony herself, Pinkie Pie, escorted tonight by Cheese Sandwich and her sister Maud." The group then go over and join Applejack and Bartlett.

After an hour of talking, the friends all go their separate ways. Applejack and Bartlett go out onto the dance floor as do Twilight and Flash, Rainbow and Soarin, and Pinkie and Cheese. "This is nice," sighs Applejack as she dances with her forehead on Bartlett's shoulder.

"Yeah, it sure is," responds Bartlett with a sigh and a smile.

"I always enjoy a nice dance," giggles Pinkie to Cheese.

"I couldn't agree more!" exclaims Cheese.

"Hon, this is sweet," says Rainbow to Soarin as he slips a ring onto her wing as they dance. "I'm so glad we get to spend the rest of our lives together."

A few minutes later, the music comes to an end and the ponies disperse. Applejack and Bartlett go for a walk through the garden. Rainbow and Soarin go to celebrate their engagement along with the rest of the Wonderbolts and Pinkie and Cheese go off to the punch table and get something to drink. Everything is perfect.

As they walk through the garden, Applejack smiles as she walks with her head on his shoulder. A few minutes later, they arrive in front of a fountain, where they stop. "Why are we stopped?" asks Applejack puzzled. Bartlett then gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring.

"Applejack, will you marry me?"

Applejack then looks at him startled. "Yes. Yes." She squeals. "I'll marry you!" The two then embrace in a hug and head back inside. Once inside, Applejack and Rainbow admire their rings together.

"I can't believe he wants to marry me!" the two sigh at the same time. The two then break out laughing. They both can't wait to be brides and more importantly, wives. Their dreams are finally coming true and they couldn't ask for more than that. The two then go their separate ways with their husbands to be. Applejack and Bartlett go to get something to drink while Rainbow and Soarin go and get in position for their Wonderbolt flight display they're about to do over the top of the Gala. In their minds, it's truly the best night ever.