• Published 24th Oct 2017
  • 857 Views, 12 Comments

Applejack Falls for a Pear - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she now likes Pears, she never thought she herself would fall for one.

  • ...
2
 12
 857

Chapter 14

A few days later whilst on their honeymoon, AJ can't help but thinking about what her life is going to hold now that she's married. "Hon," she says as she turns to Bartlett, "we're going to have children together, right?"

"Sure, if you want some," responds Bartlett with a smile. "But let's worry about that after the honeymoon, okay. Right now just enjoy the pool." Applejack nods and slides back down into the pool next to her husband before beginning to swim around a little bit. He's right. She really does need to enjoy the honeymoon a little more.

That night at dinner, the two talk about when they first met and all the good times they've shared. As they talk, the two can't help but laugh. They really do make each other happy and to them, that's the most important part.

A few months later, after returning from their honeymoon, Applejack goes into look at herself in the mirror and notices something that she hadn't noticed before. "Is that a baby bump?" she says to herself puzzled. "Could it be? Yes, it is, I'm pregnant!" She lets out a squeal to the point Bartlett can hear it down the hall and comes running.

"What? What is it?" asks Bartlett.

"I'm, I'm pregnant!" squeals Applejack with a smile on her face as she embraces him in a hug.

"Good for you!" says Bartlett with a smile as he embraces her. "I can't wait to be a father, to a little filly or a little colt."

"And I a mother!" squeals Applejack. Bartlett then puts her back down on the ground and the two go outside and have a sweet picnic together under the apple and pear trees on the edge of the property as they watch the sunset for the night. Once it goes dark, Applejack turns in for the night but not before giving Bartlett a goodnight's kiss. Bartlett on the other hand goes to do one last check around on the farm before turning in for the night himself. All the while he can't help but think about the fact that come eleven to twelve months time that he will be a dad. He just can't believe it.