• Published 24th Oct 2017
  • 856 Views, 12 Comments

Applejack Falls for a Pear - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she now likes Pears, she never thought she herself would fall for one.

  • ...
2
 12
 856

Chapter 11

A few weeks later, Applejack and Bartlett start wedding playing and Applejack begins shopping for a wedding dress. That afternoon, while at Rarity's getting fitted in a wedding dress, the two share a chat. "Am I doing the right thing? Marrying Bartlett?"

"Yes, darling, you love him, no?" responds Rarity with a smile.

"Yes, I do," responds Applejack, "yet it still feels wrong somehow."

"Well, you are marrying your kin," responds Rarity. "Try not to think about that."

"Okay," responds Applejack. "Thanks for the dress fitting."

"You're welcome," responds Rarity with a smile, "I'm so glad you're finally getting married. I'm so glad you're finally happy, Applejack." Applejack then leaves the store and goes to the flower shop where she meets up with Bartlett. The two then go inside.

"What kind of flowers do you want?" says Bartlett turning to Applejack.

"Pear blossoms and apple blossoms," responds Applejack. "That way, it'll feel like I have a part of my parents with me when I walk down the aisle."

Barlett nods and tells this information to the flower mares. They agree to do the special arrangement since Applejack has helped them so much in the past. Applejack thanks the mares with a hug. They then go to Sugar Cube Corner and put in the cake order with Pinkie Pie.

"I'm so happy for you, Applejack," says Pinkie as she writes down the specifics of the wedding cake they want.

"Awe, thanks, Pinkie," responds Applejack with a smile. "Now can I ask you a second question?"

"Sure, anything, what is it?" responds Pinkie with a smile.

"Will you be one of my bridesmaids?" asks Applejack.

"Of course," responds Pinkie, "I'd love to. Have you talked to Rara about singing at your wedding yet?"

"No, but I'm going to ask her later today," responds AJ. "Thanks."

A few hours later, Applejack sits down to lunch with Rara, where she drops the question. "Ra," says AJ with a smile, "will you sing at my wedding?"

"AJ, of course, I will, I'm honored," responds Rara with a smile.

"Thanks," responds AJ, "that means the world to me."

A few hours later, Applejack and Rara go and enjoy a movie together while Bartlett is busy getting the rings designed at the jewelers. As they watch the movie, the two friends can't help but laugh and smile. The two have grown closer than they've ever been and they have a feeling that bond is only gonna get stronger as soon as Applejack gets married and to them, that's the best feeling in the world.

A few hours later, the movie comes to an end and the two friends part ways. Applejack returns home to Bartlett who is happy eating a piece of pie on the couch. "Hey," says Applejack as she plops down beside him.

"Hey," responds Bartlett. "How did you enjoy your day with Rara?"

"It was fun," responds Applejack. "She's going to sing at our wedding."

"Good," responds Bartlett. "I know you're excited about that."

"Are all your friends going to be your bridesmaids?" asks Bartlett.

"Yes," responds Applejack. "And the mayor is going to oversee it just like she did for my parent's wedding." Applejack then lays her head on Bartlett's shoulder and he begins to run his hooves through her mane. As he does this, Applejack lets out a sigh and a smile spreads across her face. She can't wait to marry him. It's the last dream in her life come true.