• Published 10th Oct 2018
  • 286 Views, 1 Comments

Drifting in Time - Glen Gorewood



A hope of a planet lost, the destruction of an ancient land, a missing muse who will lead the way; and the changes wrought by the truth. The world of Equis will never be the same as ancient legends are laid bare, and the core awakens.

  • ...
 1
 286

The Hope of Earth - The Ai and the future

Of course within that particle barrier the AI's and Muses are unaware of any of this. Perhaps if the colonists and crew had made it they would know, or care; but it shall take ages for the AI and Muses to develop any form of personality. By the time that occurs, the terraforming will be completed and the experiments underway; and though they will be aware of what happened they won't be able to do anything about it. When they gain those personalities, they shall take on custom borgtech forms to tell each other apart.

Marie A will in time gain a friendly and jubilant personality, caring and kind it will identify as a she and take on the rule of caring for the species and Calypso as she sleeps. Calypso itself will not awaken as intended, the will to leave the dream that is real is not there; and will not be there for many eons.

Cathedral will become like a sentinel, a guardian of The Legacy and the brain behind many advances made within the barrier. You could say she will become a scientist with a wit, but desire to protect those in her care. She too identifies as a she.

Terra Giant, the behemoth and guardian; will guard the barrier from intrusion. Using the body of a Golem, it shall call itself a he. None shall pass it's wall of impenetrable nanostone for eons, though all walls must one day be breached.

The Muses will regain the personas they had, continuing the work and goals of the old earth. One will take a liking to what it sees in the outside world, and one day escape to experience it for itself. This shall trigger a chain of events that will ripple into the present day, triggering an adventure unlike any other.

Eons upon eons have passed, Tirek the first was defeated and sealed many millennia ago. Tirek the second too has been defeated, Discord has rampaged across the land, the two Alicorn sisters Celestia and Luna have defeated him. Nightmare Moon has come and gone, the Crystal Empire has disappeared and returned; and Chrysalis has been defeated. Starlight Glimmer is now the student of Twilight Sparkle, now an Alicorn. The elements of Harmony have returned to the tree of harmony, and Discord is on the path to reformation.

Now, amidst relative peace; a Muse long trapped in a cavern beneath a certain apple farm shall awaken. And nothing shall ever be the same in the world of Equis again.
The world as every being knows it, is about to change forever. And it all starts in the kingdom of Equestria with the uprooting of one ancient, dead, and quite well fossilized seemingly overnight apple tree.

Author's Note:

With this the stage is set, and the true story shall commence.
In November 2018.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment