• Published 22nd Sep 2017
  • 492 Views, 2 Comments

Panic Room Part 1 Winter Nightmare - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 2
 492

Chapter 3 Frozen Heart

Rarity looked around for a weapon capable of bashing that basement door to extract revenge on Twilight for what she did or tried to do to Sweetie Belle. She searched in the bedrooms, bathroom, even in front desk but couldn't find what she was looking for which started to irritate Rarity.

Oh wait I have magic, silly me Rarity giggled to herself, forgetting that she is a unicorn.

Twilight suddenly could hear a surge of magic being ready to fire so her and Pinkie shielded each other when the door blew a hole big enough for Rarity to walk through, once Twilight uncovered herself and Pinkie they looked in shock at the white unicorn mare walking down the stairs sporting a wicked toothy grin.

"Rarity I killed you! You can't be alive!" Twilight shouted.

"I already heard that speech from Princess Celestia and I must say darling, for a princess of light her blood tastes sweet not too sweet" Rarity expressed.

"What did you do to her you monster!" Twilight growled.

"Oh nothing too major just took a bit of blood from her, showing her that even an alicorn princess can be taken down by a mere unicorn like me" Rarity assumed.

"You killed her out of revenge? Rarity that's not how you solve your problems!" Pinkie reminded her.

Rarity only let out a sinister giggle, to say that Pinkie's words meant nothing but only falling flat. Twilight gritted her teeth and rammed the white unicorn into a wall, watching Rarity slide down the wall with her head hanging down going limp.

"You may have killed Celestia but you forget I'm smarter than you" Twilight proclaimed.

Bones cracked into place as Rarity rose up and stood on all fours, cracking her neck. Twilight and Pinkie's eyes widen at the display that they see in front of them, Rarity was rammed hard by Twilight's strength and yet she still stands like she wasn't hurt in the first place.

"Ooh darling that felt nice" Rarity said.

Twilight's horn lit up then fired a magical blast towards her but she went intangible before changing back and punching Twilight in her gut, sending her flying into a brick wall thus shattering it and skidding onto the snow.

Rarity then turned her attention from Twilight to Pinkie who was charging at her but she side stepped the pink party pony, causing her to trip over the hole that Twi made thanks to Rarity. She ended up outside with Rarity walking towards her, licking her fangs.

"Rarity please I'm not a threat to you honest, please I'm your friend I don't deserve to die" Pinkie pleaded.

A small side of sympathy wasted over Rarity as she kissed her on the cheek and petting her head. Pinkie was confused but grateful that Rarity didn't turn her into a snack to munch on but instead she showed a sign of sympathy before she looked into Pinkie's eyes.

"Darling I want you to go back to Sugarcube Corner while I get Twilight, if I see any attempt from you trying to stop me my mercy for you will come at an end" Rarity warned.

Pinkie nodded and walked back to the bakery without saying another word.

"Now for Sparkle" Rarity pulled her hood over her head and followed a scent Twilight left for the fashionista to potentially follow.

Twilight groaned holding her head and looking up at the sky, snow to her was peaceful and soothing. She eventually stood a bit of red appeared in the snowy ground, that was when she noticed she was bleeding from the skidding after Rarity's gut punch.

She actually made me bleed Twilight couldn't even fathom that Rarity's punch was that powerful.

"Well well look's like I didn't have to move far to find you" Rarity said, coming down from a tree.

"Rarity!" Twilight called out.

"That's my name darling but I highly doubt saying my name will save you" Rarity said.

"No but killing somepony doesn't-"

Twilight was cut off by a magical blast to her leg, knocking her down near the cliff where she grabbed Rarity so that Celestia could burn her at the stake so a slight hint of deja vu fell upon Twilight.

"How? Why would you do this?" Twilight questioned.

"Why? It's quite simple darling, you see I was present at the scene where Rainbow Dash was murdered but you missed one last key detail" Rarity began to say.

Twilight struggled to stand.

"The murderer was none other than her own friend Twilight, meaning it was you who killed Dash then pinned it on me just to keep your princess status clean as a whistle. You couldn't just watch as Dash was getting all the attention and you were fading to black so in a fit of spite you fired a blast of magical energy into poor Rainbow's heart then you mismatched the evidence before you somehow convinced Celestia that I did it just to get the glory all to yourself and ponies would worship you and forget about Rainbow Dash. Simply pitiful Twilight" Rarity explained.

Twilight looked down at her hooves, they flashed red and showing a now dead body Rainbow Dash.

"The blood was on my hooves" Twilight quivered.

Rarity smirked at this sudden revelation she was watching in front of her. Twilight could see her explanation to Celestia about her crime that she convinced the sun alicorn princess that placing the blame on Rarity would keep her in the clear.

"You see Twilight the blood is not on me but it's all over you and they tell a story" Rarity addressed.

A magical energy blast hit Rarity in the chest that sent her breaking into a tree. Twilight fired multiple blasts until her horn burned red but Rarity stepped out of the smoke, the wound she suffered healed quickly.

"DIE!" Twilight growled, charging at her.

Rarity kicked her to the ground super hard, almost killing her and before she could get up Rarity stomped on her hoof, like how Twi did to Rarity before she was burned. Twilight screamed loudly at the sheer pain and despair Rarity was dishing out.

The white unicorn bared her fangs into Twilight's neck, gulping down her blood even as Twilight was silently crying knowing that she will never be forgiven because of what she did. Her heartbeat began to slow down the more blood Rarity sucked out, Twilight's vision started getting blurry and soon enough her eyes closed one final time and became motionless.

Rarity retracted her fangs, licking the excess blood from her mouth then looked down at Twilight's motionless body after draining the blood from her and that made Rarity smirk.

"If only you would have to fess up to your crime Twilight, maybe you would have been sparred and I wouldn't be standing over your dead body" Rarity said.

The snow stopped as Rarity walked back to Ponyville then heading back to her boutique where she told Sweetie Belle to stay. Opening the door, the white unicorn looked over to see her little sister sleeping on the couch using her cloak as a blanket.

Rarity smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Now I know I have something to protect

She placed her red fur coat on a hanger before walking towards her room where she her fabric along with her stitching machine.

"Hmm since the weather is going to be nicer, it would be wise to wear something light" Rarity said.

She grabbed a black fabric then some red and went to work on measurements and what not, making one for Sweetie Belle instead of her having that filthy cloak all the time. When it was all done, Rarity added a purple gem with her diamond cutie mark engraved in it.

"Perfect" Rarity complemented.

Comments ( 2 )

You should really edit the synopsis. People will be turned of by the run-on sentence.

Ok future reference thank you

Login or register to comment