• Published 22nd Sep 2017
  • 493 Views, 2 Comments

Panic Room Part 1 Winter Nightmare - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 2
 493

Chapter 2 Icy Grave

"Who are you?" Celestia bellowed, lighting up her horn to reveal Rarity.

Rarity exchanged a smirk with her fangs sticking out her mouth, staring at the Sun goddess intensely. Celestia didn't want to believe that mare she burned along with Twilight was now sitting on the throne. She looked at what was left of her guards then back at Rarity.

"But your supposed to be dead?!? I killed you!" Celestia shouted.

"Well you did a really poor job of it Celestia. When I laughed, you have forgotten about that special bond me and my little sister share" Rarity began to say, removing her hood showing off her beautiful mane.

"Bond?" Celestia was baffled.

"When Twilight shot Sweetie Belle, that just ignited my fire so thank your most faithful student" Rarity explained.

Celestia had enough of this nonsense so she fired a beam of her magic at Rarity causing the throne to be in shambles but not the fashionista.

Where did she go? Celestia looked around.

All of a sudden a magical blue blast struck Celestia straight in the chest to the heart but not enough to kill her. She fell on the cold unforgiving ground with her crown crashing on the ground near Rarity.

"Tia I expected more from you. Oh well I guess even I have to not expect you to do anything except sit on your ass while these ponies worship you like your some kind of god or something. Sorry to say darling but you are just a pony with a lot of power" Rarity said.

Celestia tried to stand up but the next thing she felt was the sharp pain coming from Rarity's fangs digging into her neck. The blood dripped onto the floor as Tia twitched, Rarity felt her warm blood go down her throat which was not only satisfying but what she needed. Once Tia stopped twitching, Rarity retracted breathing heavily after having a wonderful meal.

"I would feel sorry for you Celestia but...my sympathy is going to be resolved for somepony who deserves it" Rarity addressed coldly but she didn't care.

Sweetie Belle felt stupid for telling that warning, knowing that fell on deaf ears considering Rarity was already burned alive for Rainbow Dash's death, suddenly she heard distant hoof steps approaching and Belle braced for Tia to give her another beating except it wasn't Celestia or Twilight but instead it was her big sister Rarity smiling at her.

"Rarity! Your alive!" Sweetie shouted happily.

"But of course darling, I warned them about our unbreakable bond for each other. Tia was used as an example and soon it will be that alicorn princess who will be my next victim by winter's end" Rarity proclaimed.

"Before you do that, would you mind letting me out of here?" Sweetie asked.

Rarity's horn lit a blue hue and bended the jail bars to create an open hole for Sweetie Belle to walk out of. Once she came out the hue coming from Rarity's horn dissipated as Sweetie hugged her leg; Rarity smiled from the hug knowing that now she never has to worry about anything for a while.

"Sweetie Belle I need you to head back to the Boutique and stay there until I come back" Rarity commanded.

Now for Twilight Sparkle Rarity pulled her hood over her head, walking out of the castle and on her way to Twilight Sparkle and whoever stands in her way will be eliminated.

The wind blew a little rougher outside the window Twilight was looking at, examining what Pinkie said earlier about seeing Rarity in the window but when Twilight looked all she saw was nothing but snow outside.

Maybe Pinkie did see something out there but on the other hand she could be high on sugar Twilight pondered.

Far off in the distance a red fur coat could be seen by Twilight which made her back up from the window.

"What the hell?" Twilight baffled.

Did she just see Rarity? Her mind swirled with a thousand thoughts coming at her at once trying to comprehend what she saw through the window.

"Twilight are you okay? Did you see a spoopy ghost or something?" Pinkie asked in her normal playful tone.

"Yes I'm fine Pinkie I appreciate your concern" Twilight responded completely ignoring Pinkie's playful nature.

Pinkie exchanged a smile to Twilight that reassured the purple alicorn that nothing was going to happen.

"Like I said Pinkie, Rarity is nothing more than an ash pile 6 feet under" Twilight repeated.

"Yea" Pinkie beamed.

All of a sudden without warning the lights inside Sugarcube Corner cut off, the store went dark and silent except for the occasional wind howling from the snow. Pinkie came out with a flashlight to illuminate in this sudden darkness, Twilight lit up her horn. They both heard a noise that sounded like a shriek from outside, Twilight walked over to the source of the scream and was jump scared by a mare hanging outside by a noose around her neck. Pinkie and Twilight screamed and ran out the room to the basement before Pinkie locked the door behind her.

"Somepony is here with us!" Pinkie shivered, shaking in fear.

"Calm down Pinkie it was probably a power outage due to the increasing snowstorm" Twilight lied to keep her pink companion calm.

Being in the basement wasn't the smartest idea but it was the best thing for right now. With Rarity inside the bakery, there was literally no other hiding spot that might keep this vengeful mare at bay. Twilight could hear her own heartbeat along with Pinkie's, considering that Rarity could be stalking them from above.

"Now Twilight I know your in here so please darling make this easy for you and let me suck you dry" Rarity offered.

The purple alicorn didn't say anything but only swallowed hard and somewhat sweated.

"Twilight what are we going to do?" Pinkie asked frantically.

"Right now I think hiding in the basement is our best option to keep us away from Rarity" Twilight answered.

Even Rarity thought them hiding a basement was a bit of a bad idea but it was something to keep them scared, Sweetie warned them but never listened so now they were paying for it.