• Published 26th Dec 2017
  • 1,263 Views, 74 Comments

Alien: Twilight's Gashing Origins - TwiRaptor



The unexpected sequel to Alien: Twilight's Final Chapter. Things are never going to be the same

  • ...
0
 74
 1,263

Epilogue

"You don't really think they are still here ... right?" The Stallion stares into the ruins of Canterlot, his entire body shaking as he wonders if one of the things are watching him right now. "It was a long time ago, they have to be all dead"

"They are like nothing else here in Equestria, who knows how long they live" The Stallions Sister pushes forward entering Canterlot's Gates. "How bad can a Xenomorph be, Brother?"

The brother hesitantly follows from behind, looking frantically in every direction. The two ponies not aware of the abilities a Xenomorph possesses, the Alien's arrived in Equestria so many years ago. Where they came from was never solved or discussed and ponies over time would only begin to hear stories about them. Stories only bring curiosity and that curiosity would begin to make ponies want to visit Canterlot's Ruins, The Hive of the Xenomorphs.

The streets of the city are covered in thick plants, overgrowth is everywhere and most of the buildings are hardly standing. The Huge Castle is visible from here as it towers over everything here.

"Come on sister!! Let's get out of here before somepony catches us!" The Stallion screams in fear of just being here, the stories of this place haunted him in the past. "Please!!!"

"Stop Being such a baby, Shadow!! We have made it this far already" The mare turns to her brother stomping a hoof down in the shattered road. Her hoof digging easily into the soft soil that was there, the brother freezes as his sister turns around to face him.

The stallion wasn't intimidated by his sister, it was because as she turned around. Something moved on the wall of one of the nearby buildings. Crawling slowly down to the ground, its long killer tail swaying from side to side, the sight of the large creature causes the Stallion to become speechless. Unable to say anything to his sister about what was now heading their way from behind her.

"Brother, the stories are probably mostly fake about this place" As the mare speaks to her shocked brother, the large Xenomorph creeps on all fours getting behind the mare. Rising up from the ground, it's long dome head glistening in the bright moonlight. "Brother? Mother was just trying to protect ... us"

Turning around she is now facing the large Drone, the Alien hisses softly, the creature seems to be in some kind of trance as it stares at the mare. The Drone tilts its head moving a bit closer and it presses its lips against the side of the little mares cheek. The thick spit dropping down the side of the ponies face. The Stallion backs away falling onto his back in pure fear seeing the beast that closes.

Opening its maw the Xenomorph slowly slides its dagger tongue out from inside, it grazing against the mares face as if the Alien was greeting the mare to its home or that perhaps it was giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly there is a loud bang in the distance, like something exploded deep inside the city, the Xenomorph backs away to flee from the eruption of sound. The long tail of the Alien swings like a whip and knocks the mare to the ground with one strike as the Xenomorph retreats back to the building it came from. Getting up from the strike the mare begins to hyperventilate, the Xenomorph didn't hurt her and they are real?

"What the hell just happened!! BROTHER!!??" The mare screams and looks to her older brother, the stallion is pointing at something in the distance. Looking over to see what it was, the mare only has more questions. A thick smoke billows up from behind a distant building ... the coloration of it doesn't make much sense to her. The smoke billows in the shade of a dark blue color, as it rises the sound of a Xenomorph screaming in pain is all that can be heard.

Comments ( 13 )

9037608
Stay Tuned ... One Day It Might

Unlock Itself

9037616
*Repeatedly bangs screen!*

9038000
It seems so strange to me truly. That the Alien Twilight Series is over, that this is the final direct link to the series, the ending only really leaves more questions. I know people are going to want them answered. Is this ending for the good or is it only going to get worse now? I would like to thank you Rahzzy for also allowing me to bring your OC to my universe and getting the chance to write with your character.

Thanks for your support on this Fiction Series

Welp, roll credits.

From the first story, to the rest I give them all ten thumbs up, a two bro hoofs /) /), alike an favorite, and a smiling twilight :twilightsmile:

This has been an Amazing series to read. I am sad to see it is over but hope you will continue it someday.

This being the latest and maybe last story in this epic saga was heartwrenching and tear jerking. I couldn't help but read and see it in my mind, as the story went on, It's breath taking, feeling their fear as you read... it seems so real. Amazing work Twiraptor. Bro hoof /) :twilightsmile:

9102631
Though the tail is over for our beloved Twilight Sparkle ... I am currently in the works of a story that explains our main villain of this story, Mistilie Flare. I am really happy to see a comment like this and thank you for reading the series!!

9103428
No problem, I thoroughly enjoyed the series.

Why does the story title have "Gashing" in it?

9559089
Gashing - There was a Xenomorph called Gash in the FIRST story, It was because of this alien that caused Twilight Sparkle to go through all these changes and get infected with a Queen.

The Xenomorphs were made by Mistilie Flare, This story is about revealing the creator of the Xenos and setting up for the sequel.

So It is a sort of play on words, Mistilie Created Aliens, Which Created Gash, Which cause Twilight to change

Her Gashing Origins

To be 100% Honest, I am not sure why it matters or why I need to explain it. A title doesn't make a story, I appreciate your comment but would highly recommend looking at more than the title, THANKS

9586675
CLONE TWILIGHT!!! Thank you for the comment! Also I hope you are enjoying the series so far

9589517
Mistilie is really my favorite character of the series, alongside Twilight Sparkle herself

Login or register to comment