• Published 26th Dec 2017
  • 1,262 Views, 74 Comments

Alien: Twilight's Gashing Origins - TwiRaptor



The unexpected sequel to Alien: Twilight's Final Chapter. Things are never going to be the same

  • ...
0
 74
 1,262

Equis Infection

The Minotaur picks up Rahzzy in anger of seeing the Weyland Yutani outfit. There is nothing Rahzzy could do about this, having no chance to overpower Iron Will. Rumham and Mistilie step out after revealing themselves as Weyland Loyalists, Mistilie shakes for the Minotaur to see like she is sending the large male a threat. Twilight Sparkle lays still on the ground after falling, before speaking, Iron Will raises his fist ready to strike.

"You Weylands, I have been waiting for a day when you shady snakes would pop up again!" The Minotaur growls, Mistilie steps forward with her horn pulsating with a magical glow. "I am going to give you what you deserve!!" His fist is stopped before he can strike, Mistilie using her magic to hold it in place.

A smile on her face, impressed with herself she was able to hold back the Minotaur she speaks slowly,Like she is talking to a slow learner. "Pick ... on somepony ... who is on your level, Waste of Space" Iron Will lets go of Rahzzy not wanting to see if the mare was serious. Mistilie's magic releases Iron Will and she turns her attention to the alicorn on the ground. "That is a good boy, we have bigger problems after all" The army of guards in the room begin to rush out, many of the ponies yelling out commands to head to Canterlot Castle. Sunset Shimmer lays herself down next to Twilight as she gives out orders to the ponies who are leaving the area.

"Get to the Princess!! Celestia must not fall to this attack!!" Sunset screams loudly so she can be heard over the stomping hooves of the soldiers. As the ponies leave the room she puts her attention back to Twilight Sparkle. "This is not what I expected for a reunion ... what is happening to her?" Guards step behind Rahzzy, Rumham, and Mistilie.

"So you are going to arrest us?" Rumham says noticing the guards coming from behind, "While Equestria has bigger problems?" Iron Will nods in response and the guards begin to explain the situation to the group of Weylands.

"You are being arrested under the Iron Act, established after the fall of three stations, all Weyland Yutani Activity is an act of terrorism" The guard speaks sternly but is cut off by Rahzzy before finishing.

"What activity did we do!? I am just wearing the uniform, I have not participated in any activity" Rahzzy is full of stress stepping away to avoid being arrested. "I haven't done anything!!"

Mistilie smiles shaking her head and looking over to Rahzzy and Rumham, "We are responsible for deliberately causing Encomi Station to crash down onto Equis" The mare's lie is unknown to the troops, Encomi Station crashed because of Mistilie's actions alone. Rahzzy's face turns red in anger as he immediately rushes at Mistilie Flare. Mistilie's eyes widen in surprise to see the stallion rushing at her screaming.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LYING!!?? I AM SICK OF YOU, MISTILIE!!" Rahzzy tackles the mare to the ground readying himself to punch the mare in the muzzle. Before he can though, he is pulled off by the guards to prevent a fight breaking out. Rahzzy's hoof barely misses Mistilie's face. The rush of air causes her mane to move from the speed of the hoof passing by her face. Iron Will steps forward shouting at the guards with a thundering shout.

"Take them away! Get them out of here!!" The alarms of the base begin to go off, after short time, the Xenomorphs have already reached the facility. The lights to the structure are immediately cut, the darkness consumes every corner of the room making it impossible to see. Guards are heard screaming outside the room, Sunset Shimmer rushes to the door slamming her hoof down on the door lock causing it to seal shut.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Twilight's eyes open, greeted by the snarling face of the Xenomorph Queen. The Queen roars at the alicorn rubbing the blade of her tail across the side of Twilight's face in a nurturing way. For the second time ever, the alicorn doesn't feel fear from the sight of the Alien. Looking up at the large Xenomorph, Twilight reaches out with her hoof to touch the snout of the organism. She lets her hoof slowly glide down the smooth surface of the Queens face like she is petting her. This was another dream, Twilight knew it as soon as Gash steps out from behind the Mothering Queen.

The Xenomorph snarls wagging its tail from side to side, the body of the Xenomorph covered in the blood of the ponies it killed back on Valuntas Station. As the alien steps forward the deadly mouth opens wide revealing the instant kill tongue inside. Twilight braces by closing her eyes as the tongue lashes out towards her.

She is now falling again, through the descending debris of Valuntas Station. Just like the last dream she had a Xenomorph emerges from the flames leaping around quick and easy from fragment to fragment of the debris. The fear from before returns and Twilight finds herself screaming at the incoming alien.

"Yes you can! I will help you, you have to keep fighting" The voice of White Lightning now echoes in her head, just like from the last dream she had before. "FIGHT!! Please Twilight..."

"No!! I can't do this! I AM NOT TWILIGHT SPARKLE!! GET AWAY!!" The Xenomorph leaped reaching out to her for a killing blow, nothing but flames are visible behind the creature as it lands grabbing tightly onto the alicorn. Her spin increases from the addition of the weight of the alien, everything gets blurry but she sees the alien open it's mouth. Different from last time however. An explosion comes from behind the Alien and it is sent flying away before it can break the glass to Twilight's helmet.

White Lighting's torched body comes from the flames in front of her and he screams wielding a blade. "I KNOW YOU CAN!!" Pressing the blade to the alicorns neck he screams louder but this time in rage. "You have what I want!! Give it to me, Twilight Sparkle! Give me what I want!!"
...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Iron Will opens his folder looking at the images displayed alongside a bunch of jumbled text, he has already been reading through it for a while now. Mistilie and Rahzzy were separated on opposite sides of the room, with the room locked down nopony was going to be sent to prison tonight. Twilight Sparkle wakes up suddenly gasping for air, spitting out thick slime from her mouth that had collected while she was out.

"Good morning, Buttercup" Iron Will closes his folder getting up from his seat. Most ponies were already asleep from the hours they had been locked in here. "Equestria as we know it might not be the same once we open those doors. How are you feeling?" Looking down at the Xenomorph slime on the ground that came from Twilight's mouth Iron Will speaks again before giving a chance for the alicorn to respond. "You could be better, Twilight. While you were asleep, Mistilie, was at least kind enough to let us in on your growing condition"

Twilight looks over with concern, while looking to the Minotaur she smiles. "It is good to see you ... I think I missed you" her voice is weak from the dream she just had. Like she was still under attack.

"I think there is still hope, for everything, I know more than you think" The Minotaur grins opening his folder. Once opened he points a finger up to the ceiling. "We were warned about this from the beginning"

"What are you talking about? Warned from the beginning?" Twilight is sure that he was referring to the aliens on Equestria. Which is why she asks this question.

"After Weyland Yutani was shut down ... all the files became accessible. I was granted permission to go over the files that were previously hidden from Equestria" He slams his hand on the papers inside the folder and nods, "Years before my Valuntas Station was invaded by the first Xenomorph. There was a signal sent to Weyland Yutani from deep space" Twilight tilts her head confused but Iron Will continues to speak. Though the alicorn is unsure why exactly he chooses now to say all of this too her, why her? "The signal was a threat ... that these creatures would be unleashed, able to end existence as we know it"

"Iron Will ... why are you telling me this? Why does it matter?" Twilight pushes herself to a stand opening her wings to stretch out.

Getting up Iron Will walks over to Twilight putting his hand on the alicorns head rubbing his fingers in her mane with a smile. "Whoever sent this message, really hated the company, believed that because of that company. That we should all be destroyed" He continues with a positive on the mind, "If we figure out who ... we might be able to save you" A moment of silence falls and Twilight isn't sure how to respond to this. The Xenomorphs were created ... for the purpose of destroying Equestria? She isn't sure how Iron Will was able to figure all of this out, however, she also doesn't know if she should question that. The Xenomorphs are already here on Equestria and who knows what has happened while everypony was locked up in this shelter.

Author's Note:

A very short chapter ... I did all I could to prevent too much confusion with all this information. Though when we get back with the next chapter things should get back smoothly. What awaits outside the doors, the Xenomorphs have already moved quickly. What waits outside?