• Published 26th Dec 2017
  • 1,262 Views, 74 Comments

Alien: Twilight's Gashing Origins - TwiRaptor



The unexpected sequel to Alien: Twilight's Final Chapter. Things are never going to be the same

  • ...
0
 74
 1,262

Wake Up

Author's Note:

Hello Everyone! You are about to read the unexpected sequel to Alien: Twilight's Final Chapter. It was unexpected because the previous story was said to be the last, hints the name Final Chapter.

Yet here we are, about to continue the story line, enjoy. As always ... the first chapter is short. Next chapter though ... much the opposite.

Flashbacks will be color coded so you know when we are talking about the past, I will use the following colors that go with the characters who are remembering the flashback. For this chapter we only have one color.

Twilight Sparkle

The overwhelming feeling of intense heat consumed her body as she fell through the separating pieces of the space station. She could hear the voices screaming out her name as the flames grabbed her body, yanking her down deeper and deeper into the wreckage. A loud painful scream ripped from the back of her throat as she opened her eyes, the flames were no longer pulling her and the burning sensation was gone. Opening her eyes and screaming louder the alicorn gasped as if the room was lacking air. Eye's dashing to look around the room she noticed she was alone,there was only one name she could think about screaming now.

"White Lightning!! Weyland!!! No, No, No!!!" Twilight Sparkle pushed herself off a cold table as she realized that she was still alive. If she was still alive, then surely that meant that White would be alive as well. She closed her eyes and tears would push out from the corners, they would run streams down the sides of her face. Has she failed? Even after all the stupid effort she put into ending the Weyland Yutani Corp. "This ... can NOT be happening to me!! He needs to die, why can't this whole thing just be OVER!!" using the feathers of her wings as tissues she would wiper her muzzle clean of her sadness. She thought back to the screams that filled the halls of Valuntas Station, the blood that soaked Fortwaid, and the friendship that broke at Wey-U. The tears began to flow faster now as her memories of her friendship with White Lightning began to flood her mind. The memory that was sticking in her head the strongest, was when the stallion saved her life from Gash. Twilight could remember it all like it was yesterday, it was then when their friendship started.


"Are you alright!? That thing was about to kill you!! If we hadn't shown up just now ... you would be dead meat" The stallion grinned and made his way to one of the ventilation access points in the wall, he would press the button and the opening door would make loud metal grinding sounds. Twilight smiled and looked over to Scootaloo the filly had a incredible amount of fear in her eyes as she turned to look away from Twilight Sparkle. The filly was blaming herself for this horrible encounter with that beast

"We were so close but when I got infected with this evil." Twilight's words were choked as her sadness only grew stronger with every memory. She looked into the mirror, the only one in this small sealed room and noticed the green in her eyes still remained. The only thing left of the Xenomorph Queen of Wey-U Station. "So where am I now!! What else do you want from me Weyland Yutani!!" The alicorn looked up at the ceiling flaring her wings in intense anger. She was certain at this point that she was locked up by the company, was the company this desperate for a weapon? Desperate enough to miraculously capture her like this? The door too the room swung open and Twilight found herself immediately rushed by two stallions.

The stallion began to yell, fear and anger was the tone of voice as the two stallions began to restrain the alicorn. "Grab her! We cannot continue to waste time like this" The two ponies were not wearing Weyland Uniforms but Twilight was still sure that the company had to be behind this whole situation. They both were able to quickly restrain and pull Twilight out of the room. They knew that the alicorn would not be strong enough to take them both on at once, especially after just waking up. Starting to tug her down the hall, Twilight was able to focus on her surroundings while being tugged through what appeared to be a hallway. The two stallions had name tags on their chests and Twilight was able to see them well enough to read, Rahzzy Dazzle and RumHam.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
"What are you planning to do with me!? Nothing you have done before has worked!!" Twilight yelped out as the two stallions let her go pushing her forward through a door. "I am tired of being treated this way by the company!!" Twilight felt a hoof rest on her back from behind.

"We are not the company, Twilight~" It was a mare's voice, a very calm one. Twilight hesitantly turned around to face whoever it was that was now behind her. "Weyland Yutani Corporation died a long time ago. We are nothing like them" The mare was wearing a black uniform, her fur color was white, a bright green tail with a mane that didn't match. Her mane color was a dull purple with yellow fluffs above her forehead. Two things about the mare made her very mysterious, no cutie mark and eyes pink with two rainbow bands shooting out from the center of her pupil out. "I am sure you are very confused. On everything and where you are"

"Not Weyland? Then who are you!? How did you find me if your not Weyland Yutani?" Twilight took a couple steps back and narrowed her eyes in disbelief. They had to be faking it, not telling the truth for sure. "Better yet, how am I even here? I should be dead!" She let out a angered huff of hot air and backed away more. The room went silent for a short period of time, everypony just looking at each other wondering what would happen next. The mysterious mare stepped forward and leaned forward holding out a hoof in friendship.

"I'm Mistilie Flare, I am not Weyland Yutani" Mistilie spoke in a very soft, calm, and focused tone. The mare seemed to have no problem staying polite and kind. "Twilight Sparkle, you have had a very rough ride. We are aware of the troubles you faced when the company was in charge"

"Stop! I don't believe this! If I am still alive, then Weyland is still alive!" Twilight stomped her hoof in denial, Mistilie would respond quickly to that.

"You think your special enough to be the end of the company? It took a lot of paperwork and lawsuits signed by larger alicorns than yourself to finally bring them down, Miss Sparkle" Mistilie moved forward shaking a hoof in anger. The kind voice was still present, despite how angry she appeared to be. "If you wish to know where you are and what has happened while you were ... at rest. Then you are going to except my hoof, follow me, and let me show you!" Twilight watched as Mistilie reached out again offering her hoof.



"We can leave it is done, he will die here Twilight" Sunset reached out and Twilight refused shaking her head. Using her magic she moved Sunset Shimmer away.

"I said go! Shadow is too dangerous to live but also deserves vengeance for being created and I will bring it too him when I kill his creator! I need you too go!" Twilight looked over and the hybrid was now free limbering up before looking at Twilight. "Don't worry, I've got this!"