• Published 26th Dec 2017
  • 1,260 Views, 74 Comments

Alien: Twilight's Gashing Origins - TwiRaptor



The unexpected sequel to Alien: Twilight's Final Chapter. Things are never going to be the same

  • ...
0
 74
 1,260

Dreams for Aliens

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, a shorter chapter than the last but not too short I believe. Things are escalating quickly now that Twilight knows where she is truly being housed. This is going to be my first attempt of writing a Dream Segment in one of my stories on FimFiction.

I do hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it!! It took me awhile to become satisfied enough to post this one. What will this dream bring? What was this dream even about? That is something that will probably be answered later in the story, or maybe next chapter possible.

This series has only been made possible because of you amazing supporters of my work! I could not have made it to this point without you. You all mean allot to me and I cherish every single one of you.

The fear fills her heart as she looks at all the shinning stars outside the window, realization of where she is hits hard. Backing out of the room and closing it shut the alicorn's eyes shut tightly, squeezing out a couple tears that then stream from her cheeks to the floor. "I'm still here ... I am so tired of being up here, seeing the blackness, I HATE SPACE!!!" Slamming her hoof on the ground she breaks into sprint down the hallway. Her heartbeat picking up pace as more questions now begin to fill her mind. "Another damn space station! I just want to get back home!!"

Rahzzy intercepts from one of the turns of the hallway, stopping Twilight with his magic and attempting to get her attention. "Did you see it!? Twilight? Calm your tears and talk to me" Twilight reacts by pulling away from the stallion and screaming. The screams cause more tears to pool in her eyes. Seeing this emotion on her said it all, she didn't need to answer the question. "Encomi Station, that is where we are ... but we don't have to stay here!"

"Get away from me Rahzzy!! Don't touch me!" Her wings flare open pushing Rahzzy with them after. Backing away she does her best to suck up her tears. "Where is Mistilie? What is your goal here by showing me this? To spike my fear levels and make me go insane!?"

Caught off guard by the reaction Twilight has made, Rahzzy rubs the back of his head now regretting his choice. "I didn't expect you to be this scared. I was hoping it would spark your will to get out of here ..." Obviously expectations have not met reality and Twilight Sparkle began to draw attention to other workers on the station. "Twilight ...I am sorry. Please calm down"

"Calm down? Don't tell me to calm down! You haven't been through what I have been through!!" Stomping her hoof down again, Twilight grits her teeth in anger. Rahzzy pushes himself forward to confront her and cover her from sight but it doesn't work. The workers of the station start talking, whispering, and starring at the situation. "What else is there that I should know? Who can I trust anymore? Where am I suppose to go!?" As the anger and stress grows inside of Twilight, the more worried Rahzzy was getting. "I don't need to calm down! I DON"T WANNA CALM DOWN!" She stops and the area around her begins to slow down in her head, the only thing she could hear anymore is her heartbeat. Twilight's eyes widen as she places a hoof over her heart. A very familiar pain builds inside of her and it causes her to fall over smashing down onto the ground upon her side. Rahzzy is quick to get down at her side, she goes into a blank stare and things start to fade black.

"Get Mistilie! GO NOW!!" Rahzzy screams loudly at the other ponies who had collected from all around during the beginning of Twilight's rant. "GO!" Twilight can only barely hear Rah's screams for help. Looking around as the world around her fades to black she is unable to make out any sounds of what the ponies around her , however, there was one sound in her head that was strong, the sound of crying.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
The world around is dark around Twilight, the sound of something dripping onto the floor, the strong sent of blood floats in the air. Confused of what is going on the alicorn takes a look at her surroundings. All around her there is darkness but with every flicker of the light. More of the surroundings became visible and the more Twilight starts to panic at what she is seeing. Ponies lay dead on the ground, blood soaking the floor, large holes in each of the victims heads. A bite wound a Xenomorph usually leaves behind.

"No,no,no!! This can't be happening again!" Twilight pushes back, her hooves slipping on the blood stained floor. Almost falling to the ground she holds her hooves out to catch her fall. Smashing into the hard floor she fails to catch her fall and rolls onto her side. The darkness clears the room now, the lights begin to flicker less as well. It was as if an evil had exited the room and a good was then greeting her. "What happened while I was out? How could this all have happened?" Just then an intercom boomed on. The voice that came out sends chills down Twilight's spine, she gets up and stares up to the ceiling where the sound was coming from.

Iron Will's voice was filled with fear and anger as it echoed from the intercom. "This is Captain Iron Will!! Valuntas Station has been attacked by some ... some monster!! ITS SO FUCKING HUGE!" Twilight tilts her head, lost, confused, saddened to hear this echoing from an intercom. This starts to feel like a memory but not one that she can immediately recall ever living. "Ponies around every corner are dying!! Valuntas Station ... everything I have worked for. Everything is going to be a living horror story soon if I can't get some assistance" She steps away pressing her back up against the wall. Closing her eyes she lets out a long scream, sliding her back down the wall until she is sitting on the floor. Her scream sounds different though, like two ponies screaming at once from one body, the second scream wasn't a pony though. The loud screeching sound of a angry Xenomorph Drone echoes out from her lungs. A mirror that rests nearby reflects a different reflection than that of a screaming Alicorn. Twilight's reflection was replaced by Gash the Xenomorph's reflection, the Xenomorph was screaming loudly. It's dagger tongue sliding out slowly from the open maw of the large beast, the thick drool falling to the floor in large collections. The famous gaping wound on the dome head of the alien was bleeding acidic blood onto the floor that created a light smoke to rise up flowing over the Alien's body.

"Yes you can! I will help you, you have to keep fighting" The voice of White Lightning now echoes in her head, like she is wearing a pair of headphones. From the distressed tone in his voice and how loud he was screaming Twilight opens her eyes again. "FIGHT!! Please Twilight..."

"White!? Weyland!!" Twilight finds herself drifting through a hell of space debris, now wearing a space suit she can hear her own heavy breathing as the realization of what was happening became obvious. "Wake up Twilight!! Wake up!!" She screams loudly , this was a dream she is having, a really fucked up dream. The space debris zooms past her, the only thing she is able to hear is her own heartbeat and breathing. The station parts were from Valuntas Station after it exploded into a hailstorm of shrapnel and death. Her body spins out of control as she flows with the large pieces of metal, the pieces are taking her closer to Equestria. The biggest segments of Valuntas lit a flame as the smashed into the atmosphere of the planet, her eyes widen, a Xenomorph leaped out of the flames from one of the segments of the falling station. Leaping from one piece to the other. It was aiming to reach her while plummeting to the atmosphere. "NO!! Get away from me!!" The flames were getting closer as the pieces she was floating with started to get closer to entering the atmosphere. "GET AWAY!!" The Xenomorph leaped reaching out to her for a killing blow, nothing but flames are visible behind the creature as it lands grabbing tightly onto the alicorn. Her spin increases from the addition of the weight of the alien, everything gets blurry but she sees the alien open is mouth for a killing blow.

White Lightning's echoing voice booms in her helmet as she stares at the Xenomorph. She can see the dagger tongue resting inside the darkness of the main mouth. "Your scared, you have to fight your fear again. You can do this Twilight, please, you can do this!!" Unable to control her emotions at this point, tears pour from her eyes, she bites down on her lower lip so hard that it draws blood. "I KNOW YOU CAN!!" The deadly tongue shoots out and smashes into the glass of the helmet with ease. The sound of breaking glass, the sight of the tongue inches from her face, Twilight feels numb as she feels the urge to scream. The scream fails to exit her mouth and instead she listens to a new sound that echoes from the open space around her. It was the sound of crying again, this time though, it was the sound of a crying Xenomorph Queen.