• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 590 Views, 0 Comments

Time Traveling Archaelogist - RDDash



They say there is a castle right in the center of abandoned city. The answers can be found 150 in the past.

  • ...
3
 0
 590

Chapter 2


Sometime in season 5.


Loud crashing noise was heard. Well, I am fully awake now, now let's see whats all the racket was about? Thought Rainbow, she went downstairs opened the safe door and took the gold pocket watch and a sonic screwdriver. Honestly, she hated both devices, loathed actually.

Next, she opened a secret compartment and took mark 29 plasma pistol, "Honor Guard" had been printed on the barrel of the gun. The gun had been decorated with an image of a cobra frozen right in the middle of an attack. Seemed fitting at the time, the gun would kill everything in one shot, the second strike will disintegrate the target into a good.

Rainbow checked a battery charge 03/60 have been displayed. Rainbow took a spare battery and reloaded the pistol. This is the last one, need to manufacture more.

She did have other weapons in the ship's armory. Everything from ballistics to energy. For example, lasers were a lot more accurate than plasma but weaker in firepower, plasmas were powerful but extremely inaccurate. However, this gun was her personal favorite, a compact mini canon for a personal protection. This particular model had been manufactured by Ironhoof's Equestrian Warehouse in the year of 292 of Unification Era. What else filly needs?

Satisfied she tucked plasma pistol into a pocket of dirt brown coat she wore. She then went to the edge of the cloud house and took a dive. Clear, Fly, Fall, Complete, echoed in her head. She quickly dived into the ground, wings snapped open, she then bounced on the ground. She rolled to the side and expertly pulled a pistol with her wing.

3.01 seconds, still got it. Right in front of her was a little filly, Sweetie Belle. Rainbow visibly relaxed, "Oh, it's just you, report."

After processing the vocal command Sweetie Belle responded, "As you wish captain, as I did tell you earlier I was spending my day off with Button Mash," she said, "As I was about to kiss him, that thing fell right on top of us, " she quickly whispered.

Rainbow nodded, which prompted Sweetie Belle to enter the stand by mode. In front of her were debris of wood painted blue, lots of lots debris. Rainbow noticed something. Rainbow's eyes widened. Police Call Box. No way! No way in Tartarus!

"Command code 6.4-0 enter the sentry mode, extend the detection radius of 200 light minutes, disengage primary locks 0 -20," Rainbow barked orders.

"Yes ma'am, disengaging primary locks 0 -20, torpedoes are armed and ready to fire on your mark" equidroid reported back.

"Good," Rainbow said. If anypony foolish enough to ambush them right now, there is going to be a very very cold winter in Tartarus.

Rainbow still needed to deal with AI's boyfriend. Love Tap would kill her if anything would happen to Button Mash, she would then dig up her corpse and try to kill her again. Rainbow quickly found his body, Still alive, that's good.

"Beam him up into ships medical bay, beam all of this into the storage area, and mass produces 50 type 29 plasma pistol batteries."

"Yes captain, ma'am!" After a few flashes of light and a few seconds later, colt and debris disappeared.

"Ma'am, sensors detected hostile activity in the castle."

"Alright, I'll handle it. " It would seem that it was true what they say, there's no rest for the wicked.

Rainbow accelerated, a few wing flaps, and glided right on top of the castle's balcony. "Target is 200 meters North, North west, 20 meters downward."

Rainbow Dash pulled her trusty gun and went downstairs. It was dark, Rainbow only noticed that the target was some pegasus mare. She quickly knocked her out and attached a microchip on her, two seconds later the intruder was beamed on the ship. Interrogate plus a memory wipe. Standard procedure at this point.

Rainbow sighed, right now she needs it to sleep, but still not yet. "Beam me up."

"Aye aye, captain, " next second Rainbow disappeared as well. She was in ships cargo supply storage area number 12. In front of her was an equidroid. She was tired and prisoner can wait

" Wake me up in two hours please, I'll be in my office." Sweetie Belle nodded in confirmation.


Flashback to the season 4.


It was supposed to be simple plan, annoy her friends until they all agreed to join her on a journey to annoy the famous writer AK Yearling. Eventually AK Yearling would be annoyed enough and would just gave away an early copy of the book. That should work right?

So anyway everything well, until Rainbow conned her friends to help out Daring Do on her adventure. Rainbow would just leave Daring alone, but something told her she would had to take on the mantle of a dead pegasus buried somewhere in the temple.

There is also something else bothered Rainbow, a very faint taint of time distortion magic that followed Daring around everywhere she went. I am sure its nothing Rainbow shrugged off.

Back to the present. 5 a.m. local time, Space Destroyer "Crusader's Fury" high orbit of the Moon of Equus Star System. Approximate location Horsehead nebula.

Rainbow woke up, and remembered everything that happened last night. Feeling lazy, like if she didn't really wanted to deal with intruder, she thought that maybe if she just pretended to be asleep, then an automated winking device would beam her back to Poniville at what time it was again 7 am? "I am sure that mare would be fine" Rainbow whispered, her eyes studying an utilitarian design of her bedroom.

Door opened, a small filly unicorn came in. Rainbow sighted, "So, what did you managed to found out about our guest."

"Well, I don't know what she was doing there, but it does looklike that our guest is no other than Daring Do,"
responded Sweetie Belle.

Really? Hm, weird, maybe it was a false alarm, and... oh shoot that makes the whole thing looked like I was overreacted.

"Haha, yeah, false alarm." Sweetie responded nervously, "Oh yeah, It would seemed that our patient had been recovered, and the box repaired itself."

"Repaired itself?" Rainbow whispered. It would seemed that Love Tap wouldn't try to kill Rainbow this time.

"Yep she does that," Sweetie beamed happily "Although she was sad that she lost her master".

" Sad, huh?" Rainbow said remembering a chestnut stallion, who goes by the name of Doctor and liked gingers. "You neurolinked with another AI didn't you? No matter, no big deal."

Maybe someday Rainbow would restore his memory, but why would she? Stallion seemed to be happy with his ordinary life. There is no reason to bother him, he deserved a nice long vacation.

"Alright lets go meet our guest," Rainbow said.


10 minutes later.


"No! Not the fridge! Anything but the fridge!" Daring panicked.

"You'll live", Rainbow shrugged and shoved Daring into escape capsule, which ironically called Fridge and was shaped like one. Rainbow pressed the button, capsule jettisoned and floated in space for a few seconds. Capsule adjusted its trajectory and set course to the planets surface.

"Make sure to pick up that capsule, for recycling and reuse, " ordered Rainbow.

"Aye Aye captain," responded Sweetie Belle her sensors already calculated coordinates of a capsule landing site.

Author's Note:

Thank you, Brutal Weather for another inspiration video, here is a backstory of how Rainbow Dash acquired Type - 40 TARDIS for her own sinister uses. Also, thanks Deleted Pony Videos, for restoring this video.

The Cutie Remark Prequel.

mark 29 Plasma Pistol is borrowed from a fan made game Fallout Equestria by Empalu or pfe for short

http://empalu.deviantart.com

Sweetie Bell magical ability called "Pinocchio", based on famous toymaker the ability is the compliment to a super advanced starship AI.
its primary function is to micromanage the 700 meters long Space Destroyer "Crusader's Fury".
Armaments as follows: 8 x21 inch magic beam turrets, 20 ship to ship "Bite Me" necromancer torpedoes.


Thank you, everyone, for reading this chapter.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment