• Published 15th Aug 2017
  • 6,656 Views, 142 Comments

Luna's Cuddle Dungeon - CategoricalGrant



Princess Luna has a special floor in the castle where she does unspeakable things to Equestria's most dangerous criminals and unpredictable threats.

  • ...
12
 142
 6,656

[BONUS] Crime: High Treason

Princess Celestia yawned weakly and stretched her back out. She felt groggy; usually she woke up at exactly the right time to raise the sun, and did so with loads of energy. Today, however, something was different.

Groaning, she crunched her eyes tightly together for a few moments before opening them.

She was not in her bedroom.

Immediately, Celestia knew that something was wrong. She attempted to sit up, only to find that a clanking noise and chains tied to her hooves prevented her from moving. Her heart began to beat quickly. “What? Wh-where am I?”

“And so the traitor has awakened,” a voice from behind her spat aggressively.

“...Luna, is that you?”

“Oh, you recognize your dear sister...and after such a horrific betrayal, no less.” Princess Luna strode from behind the restraint table to the front of the room, and into Celestia’s vision.

“Luna, where are we?” Celestia asked, already a little annoyed at whatever antics her sister was engaged in.

“A place that you were until now unaware of. A place where I am in control and deliver punishments to those who threaten Equestria’s safety.”

“Luna! Are you telling me this is an illegal dungeon!?”

ENOUGH! It is not like you are any better, ‘dear sister’! Indeed, your acts can only be construed as the highest treason!”

Celestia sputtered for a few moments. “What are you talking about? I love my subjects; I love Equestria!”

“Recent events have shown these sentiments to be naught but an elaborate ruse,” Luna scolded, her face contorted into a deep frown. “And now, you will be punished for your betrayal!”

Luna’s horn lit up, and the fitting of one of Celestia’s bindings was dragged to the same side of the table as the other, placing her on her side. “Luna, what are you-”

A fuzzy warmth came in contact with Celestia’s wings, making her gasp in surprise, Soon, Luna’s hooves wrapped tightly around her sister’s midsection, pulling their bodies tightly together.

“Lulu, stoooooop! You know I hate being the little spoon!” Celestia whined, wiggling futilely in an attempt to escape her sister’s snuggly clutches.

“Perhaps you should have thought about that before you ATE THE LAST OF MY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!

“We were all out of Cassata cake!” pleaded Celestia.

SILENCE, AND TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT LIKE A TRUE PRINCESS!

Author's Note:

So while this story is 'completed', it is definitely NOT 'done'. I had way too much fun writing these chapters to end it here; so, expect periodic releases of bonus chapters whenever I feel inspired.

I hope you all enjoyed the cuddles!