• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 8,133 Views, 236 Comments

The Strongest Swordmaster - CaioCoia



My life isn't something I would share to anyone, but if you are reading this, so I must be disappeared and never would come back.

  • ...
28
 236
 8,133

Prologue of my life.(EDITED FINALLY)

It has been 3 days since I discovered the best and the worst thing about my best friend, he is a merchant. It is not just a usual merchant, a displacer who wears himself the merchant's costume responsible for sending many people over dimensions.

Of course, I knew the difference between them and what they are capable of because of the news spree the mystery about disappearing without reason. Between them… I was one of them who became another victim of the merchants in Anime Convention.

Let me tell you a story about myself and my friend Melchior.

My name? Soon you will know it…

When I was 7 years old, my parents abandoned me and I had to live the world by myself. I ran away from the orphanage because I couldn't stay suffering from the bullies around the orphanage and the lady who was responsible for us was the worst cold heart woman I ever meet in my life. I was tired of being beaten and being treated like trash. I hated everyone over there and I left without them knowing.

So the day I left that hell, I was found by another kid who left an orphanage. He appeared to have the same age as me, and he understood why I left that place, and his reason for leaving his orphanage was almost the same as mine. He left 3 or 4 orphanages during his life.

After talking a bit, we decided to become best friends. We wandered around the streets, surviving just him and me. It was difficult, but it was great until the cops find us and let us to the orphanage again. We decided to be near as possible, and if we don't like the next orphanage, we could leave like always.

But something inside, Melchior told us everything would be fine for us. It was something I hoped, as well.

The months being the new orphanage was indeed great, the new take care was a good heart and kind lady, I still remember her name: Ms. Sparkson, she was a really good friend who made the start of the change of my life and my friend as well, we will BE eternally grateful to her.

It didn't end a year and one family adopted Melchior, I felt happy to see him well, but I couldn't wait until I find someone who loves's me as well.

After a month, I was adopted too; I was shy initially, but later I liked the family; Ms. Sparkson was proud of me. Everything went's right, it was the first orphanage I could felt happy, and I could miss that place a bit, not the other one. I even forgot the name of that hell.

My stepfamily was amazing, a little too odd. Still, it was great to have them as my family, my step... no... my father was the type of the person who his life was all kind of animes and mangas, he taught me many things about animes and mangas, and he asked me to watch with him all his animes. I wasn’t interested at first, but later it drives me crazy with many good stories. He was a writer who created a book, which was a success and my favorite for many reasons...

On another way, my mother always liked cartoons and games; she taught me about Samurai Jack, Dexter Laboratory, and many games, really, many, many games. One of them is my favorite Franchise: Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors.

I had the best childhood I would ever ask for, but it isn’t great when it was time to say goodbye to them...

My parents died in a train accident making an explosion around the station... made many people were dead that day among them... my parents...and the happiness of a kid of 12 years old...

I have broken again... Losing the only thing it was important in my life again, and I didn't know what to do anymore, my father's fans were making a tribute to him, it was a good funeral.

My best friend was there, Melchior; after some years, he was still the same, and he was sorrowful of what happened. He said after the funeral, he wants me to meet his family. When not after the funeral, I would say something I was received by two guys who were waiting for me. I received my parents' heritage with two choices in my life: Receive enough money to deal with my studies and live a normal life like work in society. Or follow my father anime mission he gave to me as a joke for the others but me, it was like he wanted I do that: I can spend everything I like and the life I ever want as 12 years old boy during 10 years, he wanted I follow his example, and that was the thing I wanted to do. While everyone in the room laughed, I decided to follow his example. Some of them didn't like the idea, but some even agreed with my reasoning, and the lawyer was one of them.

Melchior agreed with me, and we together went to his house, it was indeed a good place, but I don't have many memories of it, I don't know why... But not after going back from his house I decided to live by myself.

I decided to expend everything for me to enjoy life and the world by myself. After exploring a bit and watching many animes and mangas, playing games and even watching cartoons, I decided to collect swords to have a great conclusion of my 10 years collecting swords.

After 2 years of exploring everywhere and asking the forgers and blacksmiths worldwide to create and replicate the weapons I wanted of my life, many blades and swords. I already had my collection of Dynasty warriors swords. But the most interesting thing I found an old friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Melchior?” I asked calling his attention, his eyes went wide on see me.

“Ryan, is that you?” His voice sounded a bit deep from his childhood, but it was still the same; him saying my name was proof enough for me to say it was him. And yes... my name is Ryan, or it was after everything. But let's forget about this.

“Yeah, it’s has been two years since we didn’t see each and other,” I said, hugging him; after years, we finally can talk again. “How have you been?”

“I’ve been great, my family is merchants remember? And now I’m working with them; meanwhile, I have fun all the time,” Melchior said, showing me some of his products.

“Cool, I was thinking of going to another anime convention to buy something good for my parent's anniversary...”I said meanwhile I was having good memories but the same bad memory comes back inside my mind... I let out a sad sigh.

“Still sad because of what happened?” He said, looking into my eyes, taking empathy for what happened to me.

I nodded to him, and he immediately understood; it was hard... I never wished that to my worst enemies, even if I have one...

After we talk a bit, he told me about many products he sells, I was really interested in buying some swords, but one thing he told me I didn’t know why.

“Ryan, you are forbidden to buy anything from my family or me,” Melchior said to me in a cold tone.

“What? Why?” I was astonished by the way he told me; it was like he was scared of what would happen if I touch those items; I retrieved my hands, scared.

“I can’t tell you, but only if you have a terrible life, or when you decided to buy the last sword for your collection, and you aren’t satisfied with this world, you can come to me, I will make cheap everything you want to buy for the last time.” I didn’t know why, but his tone said it was dire, so I nodded to him, but before he went, I decided to write his phone number and give me because we still can talk with each other.

That year, I decided to learn more about swords, so I decided to learn eastern Iaido, Iaijutsu, Kendo, and Western styles and stances. I decided to read books about Japanese and Chinese culture, learning more than the games and animes. Everything seemed so simple to me like I was naturally doing that.
.
This didn’t stop me from buying more swords, katanas, and other blades, almost like in the anime's; my favorite sword is one of my pride's, the Sanosuke Sagara Zambatou. That sword it has 20 feet tall sword, capable of cutting a horse with a knight on it. It wasn't easy to hold that sword. But in the future, I really want to use that beauty.

By spending my life’s money on the trips, learning, and swords, I could say I become a swordsman, but I wanted to improve even more, so I became a master at my young age. But that not just made me became stronger but smartest and wisest too; I discovered the worst news about the world around me, and many people are just ignoring; day after day, I saw the world falling apart, destruction, wars, people dying, racism, the society looking at them as worms, this was just disgusting.

And thinking that day after day, I was thinking the words from my friend Melchior.

Next year, Melchior recommended that I read the manga from One Piece, Fairy Tail and Bleach, and watch the anime. I didn’t know why. But after some episodes of One Piece, Roronoa Zoro, for me, it was one of the greatest swordsmen in the world; I really was excited after watching more than 700 months and reading more than 1000 chapters on manga. Melchior, your sick bastard. He was holding this anime for him.

After watching One Piece, Fairy Tail was time; okay, I admit, Erza was my waifu; she was the most badass perfect woman globally; she is strong but fragile sometimes and had flaws like everyone. Titania of Fairy Tail, I watched amazed by her at every magic she shows and sword style. I guessed she alone would beat all the classes monsters of E to S. And I was right.

And for last, Bleach, I hated many characters, but one guy, just one guy amazed me in every way, Zaraki Kenpachi; no one is most badass than him, his stylish psychopath who enjoys every battle it was like the last. That was one of the sword's ways; fight for your life. It was the last time. I read the manga and I cursed the creator many times, but Zaraki still my hero.

My next mission was to find their swords and something about Erza armor; I loved her in every way. And if my next cosplay would be about her, I would be happy.

I will tell you one thing; it took me 2 years to find someone to make the Zoro’s swords and Zaraki Zampakutou. And 3 months for they forge Erza’s iron gauntlet of the right arm.

I was delighted looking at my money. I still have some for more or less 1 year before starting to worry about my life. But outside, it was like the worst kind of world I would live in.

So this worried me a bit. But it was like fate loves me because it was when my friend sent me a message.

“Read Black Clover, and trust me, watch my little pony FIM.”

My reaction was obvious.

“WHAT? MY LITTLE PONY? HE IS OUT OF HIS MIND?” I screamed as the outrage of my life., why should I do that? When I remembered what he recommended, One Piece, that sick bastard know something about that. So I decided to read Black Clover first.

DAMN, I LOVE IT!

Asta was just a child who lives in the world with magic, but the only problem is that he doesn’t have magic, so he uses his own force to become a mage, but how can it be a mage without magic? He didn’t know but he never gave up. It was the kind of attitude I always like the characters. But when something happened he is the type of mage who can destroy every type of magic. He is an anti-mage. This blows my mind in many pieces. It was pure perfection.

I read all the chapters one day, and I really wanted their two swords, I look at my money, and I found out maybe this would be my final words. So maybe Melchior could help me.

After giving a message to him, I decided to watch my little pony. I love it. I don’t know why. But maybe my stepmother would be the person who would make me watch the first episode and watch every episode 10 times. I missed her so much, I teared up, and I felt they were watching it. This warmed my heart. I decided to study everything about that, read many fictions I can, and theories about what happens in that world. I was a big fan.

Some months passed, and I had just enough for the swords, so I decided to find a job. When I was ready to go accepted this fateful world, I remembered what happened to my life from the beginning, my abandonment, my stepfamily deaths. And the worlds of Melchior. I decided to ask Melchior what he means about the time he gave me that warning. I received another message from Melchior.

“Come to the Anime convention next week, and watch the news.”

Watch the news? I decided to turn on the tv just one time on the news, and it showed.
Fans of animes disappear on conventions without proofs, chaos been around the world; many theories were on my mind. Disappear? Where did I know about that? It was like…

Displaced…

My mind remembered some fiction about a person who goes to conventions and disappears and going to another dimension. Melchior knew about that? I need to find out about this.

I decided to go there. So I made a cosplay of Sanosuke Sagara, I made the cloth by myself with help with some people, I decided to let my swords on my house, but I made a suitcase with my notebook, and put my phones on there, and went with my cosplay to the convention. I bring some of my swords too, some of Roronoa Zoro and the Zaraki’s zampakutou, and I add on my cosplay my part of Erza’s armor.

It was time, I went on where my friend sends me a message.

“I’m wearing cosplay of RE4 Merchant. I need to discuss with you some things.”

I went to many places, I received compliments about my cosplay, and some asked me about my Zambatou, and I said it was too heavy to bring it. That’s made them laugh about the true story.

After walking, I finally found a place where my friend was waiting for me in front of the door.

“So finally you are here,” He told me; some part of me notice he was sad.

“Yeah, I was enjoying this place.” I said to him “Do you want to sit to talk?”

“Sure, let’s go inside the tent.” He opened the door for me.

When I went inside, it was like he read my mind, the two swords of Asta was on the table, but not only that. Zoro bandana, and Zaraki rattles, and Erza Escarlate Sword when she becomes Titania. And he adds more things to the table, Shigure Kosaka katana on the table, and more things, as Sanosuke Sagara bandage, he only looked to me.

“I know what you are going to say, and yes, I’m one of the merchants responsible for sending people to dimensional Equestria.” He told me while sitting on the chair.

“No, I was going to ask if you would make me use all my swords when I go there.” I was sincerely about what happened. I decided to goes where he told me to go.

And his reaction was priceless, he didn’t imagine if I was telling the truth, but this made him laugh, almost tearing.
“Sure, I will take care of your swords in this world, meanwhile when you go to your destiny, Erza’s power will allow you to use all kinds of words you have in mind, so you finally complete your collection, right?” He wiped his tear away from his eyes.

This made me sigh with relief, and I nodded to him after looking over the table.

“Anyway, I was going to offer you everything on this table for the right price. It will be..” He was going to say when I give him the keys to my apartment.

“Everything I have in my apartment. I already decided, my friend. You can have my collection and sells everything for the next people. Just because you are my best friend.”I said, cutting him off. He needed to trust me.

He was a bit shock, but he was happy to know I trust him with everything I have.

“Okay, you give me much more than I deserve so that I will give you some presents to Ryan; I will change some part of memory too; I know what kind of story would you like to have, so trust me I will make you have many stories to tell, and you still have your character everyone likes. Anyway, do you want one more thing before you go?” He asked me about what more I would like to have, another desire?

“If you give me free wifi there, I would be happy.” This joke made his day; we laugh for 10 minutes. He was needing to laugh after he was going to send me to another dimension.

“Sure, why not?” His answer took me off guard.

“Really that easy? I thought you could give that when they go to another dimension.” I asked in disbelief.

“Ryan, no one asked first, if you really want wifi I could give you, even you want all the chapters of all mangas and episodes of animes I could give you there.” This made me feel happy, and I would ask you that, but he cut me out. “Nope, I will not give you that because you will receive wifi, and this will be a spoiler if you publish on your account, so suffer in silence.”

“Aww, okay, Melch. I wish I can still talk to you. Will you respond to my messages on the Facebook?” I asked him; hopefully, our friendship will never end.

“Okay, but you need to change your account name and find me as the Merchant343. You will receive a message from me. Any last thing you would like to say?” Melchior said, trying to look away.

I just went to him and hugged him and said.

“Never forget our friendship, you are the best friend I would ever ask for, and the only one I have.”

He nodded to me

"I know you are my best friend too. I will miss you."

He snaps his fingers, and everything went black to me. And that’s how I’m Ryan died there, and another person comes to another world.

I wake up from a dark place in the middle of the forest. Knowing it was a knowing place for me, I find out I was with my clothes, suitcase, but no weapon in my hand, and I know why. I laugh, a simple laugh when I found my dream comes to true. It was time for my story to finally begins. And thinking on my mind, I remembered things about I had many masters, who I never imagined I had. Melchior, you are the best.

My story can begin, my name was Ryan, but now I want to change my name, Ryan will not be my name anymore, my name is...

Author's Note:

Hey, Guys, I hope you enjoy my new fiction. It was funny to create this fiction.

I will suggest 3 names and you choose what should be his name. I will wait until the conclusion of the next week for deciding his new name:

Ryujin.
SwordMaster
Sanza