• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 8,131 Views, 236 Comments

The Strongest Swordmaster - CaioCoia



My life isn't something I would share to anyone, but if you are reading this, so I must be disappeared and never would come back.

  • ...
28
 236
 8,131

The children from the sky Arc: Son of the Moon pt. 1

Melchior Pov:

There he is, I think it was my fate to face him, here and now, if I wasn't so scared I would do my best to make him feel comfortable, but he was there, looking at me, he is smaller than I remembered, his eyes were glowing, he wasn't just a simple Merchant, he is one of the most powerful Merchants around here as he was like a force of nature, a wild creature.

Mascate, the smaller and most powerful Merchant, our manager. He is one of the judges who decide who deserves to receive a title or a promotion with Mr. Boss and Mr. Thanatos. I still remember his dual and weird voice, and what is he feeling? Happiness to find me? I can't be afraid of him forever, I need answers, I need to know what I'm looking for.

"Mr. Mascate, I can't say I'm happy to see you because I'm really afraid of you and what you are capable to do." I don't need to lie because powerful beings like him are so powerful they even know when we are lying or not.

He just nodded to me, and close a bit his eyes was like a bit sad but understand what I said. I felt a bit of pity...

"But that doesn't mean I shouldn't be cordial with my manager, come in, I will make a tea for both of us... (and a little shot of whiskey for me if I have time)." I thought to myself on the last part, this will be a really uncomfortable night, Luna's protect me.

He agreed following me in the tent I was just closing, but I think it's better to finish the tea and drink that shot of whiskey before something awful happens.

After some minutes I let the boiling water on the table and prepared some herbs for me and for the Mascate, who was sitting crossing his legs.

I add the hot water in the cup and mixed the herbs with it, add some sugar and asked if he wanted cream but he shook his head.

I decided to wait him sip his tea first and then make my own.

After his sipping I was a bit more relaxed than some minutes ago, I enjoyed my minutes of breath before the pressure comes back and bite my sweet ass, again.

I made my own combination of herbs, chamomile and sweet herb with passion-fruit and a bit whiskey just for the bonus.

If this doesn't calm my night, just Luna can be my bodyguard over my dreams tonight, and I hope she enjoys some terrible nightmares over this little guy.

I took a long sip, drinking almost everything with a single gulp.

After that, I was pleased with that tea, ready for the business now. I was calmer now, I think I can take 10 or 30 minutes with him.

"Okay, how can I help you Mr. Mascate?" I just told the first thing it went inside my head. (Be polite with him and maybe he will go away.)

He sipped again his cup, and then he showed what was behind in his wooden box, it was impressive the way that box opened, it was like a closet, with good space on there, with many materials.

I was impressed, clothes, cosplays, weapons, books, artifacts, I think my eyes glowed of surprise and a bit of desire on it.

So I snapped when something hit the table, if I was surprised before, now my mouth dropped in the table. The golden staff if I wasn't a good fan of many animations and games I wouldn't know what is. But it was really obvious to me.

The Ainz Ooal Gown scepter.

From anime Overlord, where one of the most powerful mages over the RPGs were there, having a good influence on it, I decided to touch just for be sure it was indeed the rare scepter. My face betrayed me, I was indeed dazed. I talked with some friends and even Mei told there weren't many blacksmiths capable to do a design equal of that scepter. It was like one in one million.

"What the..."

Another thing he adds on the table, a cape, but looking on the design I would guess it was from one of my favorite cartoons over cartoon network, Looney Tunes where one song it's about the most powerful mage in the world, Daffy Duck.

Another thing it's a pair of red pants and a pair of red shoes, over it there was a card showing the name of one of most powerful fighters in the world of animes.

Hanma Yujiro:

And for the last and not less surprise, an eye-patch but what caught me more my attention it was the symbol of it.

The Bill Cipher eye patch, what was missing on my cosplay, Am I will be displaced? Is that even possible?

I did something awful for Mr. Boss? Am I dead? What did I do? More and more questions are fulfilling my head. I decided to make another tea for me, with double of whiskey shot.

I swallowed in front of my manager, I wasn't in the mode to be polite again, my mind was screaming to run, but my alcohol said louder let him shows everything and asks why and what does it mean. I have to say, my curious were more powerful than my fear at that moment. If I was going to be buried it was better has a good coffin, a good tombstone, a good ceremony and etc. I'm doomed anyway, Mr. Mascate saw me and wanted to talk to me, so I saw my nightmare were real. I will die, I think...

After he showed me, I looked at him, he wasn't expressing any feeling, it was like he was waiting for me to say something.

"This is indeed a good collection Mr. Mascate, is this everything I need?" I asked while in my heart I think this will not explain the questions inside my mind.

To my surprise he just shook his head, making me feel confused if was there something I was missing, then he brought another thing and this time he gave me then let in over the table.

It was a Digimon moon crest of friendship. Digimon? This is so familiar to me, why he gave me that? I decided to exterminate that, it was a very good exemplary and I decided to turn around it, and then it was something nailed on behind.

My eyes slowly opened wide.

(Dear Melchior, it's been a while if you are reading this... it's mean I will not comes back with your father, I created this message for in case I wouldn't return to the tent. I'm sorry but my mission I'm not allowed to tell you or anyone, but one thing is clear, I promise I will find a way to be on your side, however, not in this body or soul, sorry my moonlight...

Lunes de la Noche... the lady Weregarurumon. )

Cold, there is the only feeling I felt. My fear disappears and I closed my eyes, trying to answer all the answers inside my mind. I just have two questions to Mascate now.

"Do you know where they are?" I felt Mr. Mascate open his eyes wide if he was surprised by my voice tone, and he nodded.

"Do you will guide me there?" My last question and I already knew the answer, he shook his head, negating my desire to help them.

"Okay then," I said closing my, and all my questions were answered with one thing.

(HE KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE) I opened my eyes with one blue eye and other with a yellow eye.

And the anger of my heart over the tent. I snapped my fingers making the time stop at that exact moment. I appointed my finger in his direction.

I knew it wasn't enough for to kill him, not even scratch him, but fuck that, I don't have fear anymore, I want to punch on his face because he doesn't want to tell me where are my parents, I was looking for them during 5 years. 5 YEARS.

"MASCATE" I shouted in rage. "WHERE ARE MY PARENTS?"

My eyes glowed red as my clothing, looking for him in rage and impatience.

I will not let him escape, he knows everything, and I will do everything I can just for make him answer me where are they.

Then I heard a tick-tack sound? A clock? Does something relate the time are continuing while the place I used a magic stopping the time?

In the last minute, my mind went blank and I was knocked out. I don't know what was it, but it was so fast my brain couldn't process.


Ryujin Pov:

Today was really funny, enjoying a talk with them, eating cake and candies all day long, a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I was satisfied with everything I ate today.

Today was amazing, Princess Celestia told them what she did in the first moment she entered the room, they were speechless in the situation Princess Celestia was when she was found by Melchior's parents, she told them they are really powerful, and with just seconds they already knew about her, and they still trusted her to have that important mission, I couldn't say I didn't let some tears after remembering how was my mother, and the funny stories we had on Earth. I missed her with all my heart, but I'm glad she was displaced by my father.

Twilight became pissed off after discovering Princess Celestia made copies of my cell phone for them, and when she tried to use Spike's cell phone she was hit by the paralyzes spell, making her couldn't move her body or mouth for 1 hour, it was funny when she tried to say something but it was so weird, that made everypony laugh.

I answered some questions about myself, and even helped my new mother and brother Spike, I'm really glad he is my brother now, I can show some good things to him, and make his life even better than the show. It will be a big responsibility, that's what my mother Celestia are telling me about Spike. And then I created a facebook account for him and for my mother and Nurse Redheart.

The harder part it was to convince Pinkie Pie to not have a cellphone, she begged me, and even suborn me, so I decided to make a test to her.

I took a scroll and I wrote on it, they were looking at me while I read it something from my Cellphone and making a copy at the scroll.

"Here is your challenge Pinkie Pie. One of the most interesting challenges in my world, the Einstein's Logic Puzzle. If you were Twilight maybe you would have some minutes or just one hour to conclude this challenge, but thinking it's about you, illogical it's your advantage, so you need to be then only thing you never could... you need to use logic to finish this challenge." I said giving the scroll to her.

Twilight was excited to see the challenge. So I narrowed my eyes to her.

"JUST Pinkie Pie will do this challenge, and I know you want to help her Twilight, I know you love logic, but if you help her, she will not receive her cellphone," I said stern on her.

Pinkie Pie gasped and hold her scroll tide looking and narrowed her eyes to Twilight.

"Awww. But I love challenges." She pouted to me almost crying, it was a pity do something like that to her.

"Yes, I know, and that's why I decided to give another kind of challenge as well. Because it would be unfair if just Pinkie Pie receive all the fun of trying to answer her challenge," I said making her feel better, while Twilight was excited, I saw Pinkie Pie mouth drops after she reads her challenge.

FACTS:
1. There are 5 houses in 5 different colors.
2. In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3. These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigarette and keep a certain pet.
4. No owners have the same pet, brand of cigarette, or drink.

CLUES:
1. The Brit lives in a red house
2. The Swede keeps a dog
3. The Dane drinks tea
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall keeps birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
12. The owner who smokes Camel drinks beer
13. The German smokes Marlborough.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.

The question is, who keeps the fish?

Scroll down ............................

"Pinkie are you alright?" I asked smiling at her, I could sense she was confused and her mind froze. "Okay one was done, now it's your challenge Twilight, while I will make Pinkie Pie being logic, I will make you do the opposite. I will write to you 5 questions and I will wait until you finish and find the right answers.

I took another scroll and wrote 5 simple questions, but the difference, while Pinkie Pie needs to be logical, Twilight will need to do one thing she never thought about to do, she needs to be illogical. DAMN, If Melchior or Discord were here they would laugh for months about how bad I'm with them.

I wrote everything and now Twilight will suffer another freakout, why? Pinkie Pie. Are you there?

Yep...I hate you, but I'm here.

Sorry but you need to deserve the internet, and if you do what is opposite of you, you would have many things just on the cell phone.

I don't know if I can do that, just calm down Pinkie, to be logical, you need to do the puzzle, you need to have a calm place, train your brain in the two ways literately and mentally. I know you can do that.

Okay, I will try, thank you, so what do you want to talk about.

Q1: What is the difference between a fly and a mosquito ?

That's simple: Fly can fly but a mosquito can't mosquito.

Correct, but try to imagine what will be Twilight's answer.

Okay, now I forgive you, and I felt a bit pity of her. Do you really need to do that?

Do you know what she will capable if she has access to the internet?

Okay, point made. You are really fun.

You too Pinkie, you too.

I wrote all the five questions and I showed to Twilight, her reaction is the same of Pinkie Pie, it was like her brain stopped to work, damn I think that brain need vacations of herself. Hehehehe

Everypony Decided to see what Twilight's challenge will be.

Q1: What is the difference between a fly and a mosquito ?

Q2: Correct this formula with a single stroke:

5 + 5 + 5 = 550

Q3: What will baby corn ask its mom corn?

Q4. You are traveling on the ship with your mom & your brother. The ship is about to sink and you can save either your wife or your mother. Who would you save? Why?

Q5 : Imagine you are on the 10th floor of a building and the building caught fire, You cant jump into the net which is hanging down as there are a couple of poisonous snakes on the net. You can't climb to the top stairs as there are tigers waiting for people at the top and the fire is approaching you. How will you escape ??

Spike whistled...

"Damn..." Said him "This will make Twilight loses her sleep for days.

"I have to say Ryujin, even I don't know the answers to some of these questions." Princess Celestia told me, a bit concerned but with a prideful smile.

"I know, she will have an issue with the questions, so we can talk a bit more and enjoy the day before everypony goes out. Right Mrs. Cake?" I said knowing it was her time to leave, it was almost 2 p.m if she already lost many clients over that day, or if they are loyal of her baking they would be waiting outside of Sugarcube Corner.

"I can agree with you Mr. Ryujin, I'm sorry I couldn't take a bit longer, but I have to go back to the store." I could sense honesty in her voice, she really sounds a bit sad if she needs to get out of the party first.

"That's okay, I will pass there another day to help you with one of the recipes you asked me." I comforted her by saying I'm not disappointed, I was indeed surprised to see her, I think Pinkie Pie did well bringing her because now I can go there without making many problems, I hope.

"I would enjoy that, and I have to say, I was a bit afraid to meet you, but now I can say you are really a sweet stallion, I mean human." She said correcting herself.

"Don't worry about that, I would be glad to be referred as a stallion or a dragon here. A human who received a dragon title while is adopted by a princess pony, so you decide what you can call me." I said chuckling, I gave my goodbyes to her waving my hand. She sounded happy after leaving the room.

After leaving the room, I gave a little tutorial on how to use the facebook, youtube, Google and Google App Store, and how to make downloads of applications, music, pictures, and videos. I taught them everything I knew about my cell phone.

And it took some minutes for them understand some parts, Spike it's like a kid he will just learn after using some days and weeks, while our mother Celestia she understand and it shows she has a good memory about that. And it seems Nurse Redheart is enjoying making selfies about herself. What irony, Nurse Redheart a selfie queen.

Twilight and Pinkie Pie still were with their brains frozen in their place. Pinkie why are you still frozen?

It's better to say than done to do that Ryujin, I'm stuck inside my own mind, I need to reboot myself.

Do you want a help?

Yes, please...

My birthday will be on the first day of Spring.

I watched Pinkie Pie smiling get wide open.

"Really? I can't wait, oh hey I forgot to say bye to Mrs. Cake, Dammit." Pinkie Pie snapped from her place. Making me and Spike chuckle and the Princesses and the nurse giggled.

I couldn't contain my smile, but Princess Luna still was there she smiled for a bit but later get serious again, I think she still is trying to not tell something to regret later. So I decided to talk to her.

"There is something in your mind auntie?" I used the word auntie because the cat already is out the bag, so I will make her feel more comfortable with me.

She became silent for a while.

"It's nothing my dear nephew, I just want to say..."

"You are excused Princess, I can imagine what are you have in mind, you still blame yourself for what happened some days ago, or even the thousand years ago, but keep that in mind, I forgive you, your sister forgave you, Twilight... Err... Maybe you should try to find a way to gain her trust, but what I have to say is..." I decided to think what my father would say when I fucked up, or when shit happens, but the best argument he has over me, it's the speech: you fucked up and now you are sorry but you need to stop to be stupid. "The past it doesn't matter, but the way you will deal with the future matters now, and if you want to blame yourself and have self-pity I don't care, there is a lot of stupid guys...err... ponies doing the same thing as you, but you are a princess for my mother's sake, you need to act as one. You should govern the ponies in the night, not the night by itself."

Princess Luna listened to my speech, and she was looking down at the floor as a shame, her hands were shaking, but closed tight if she was doing her best to accept her guilty.

Some times the silence it's the best answer you can do for some people, but I don't think I finished yet.

"Some times, the only thing you should do is look at you in the mirror and ask if you forgive yourself. Because one day my mother said: If you love yourself the others will start to love you, did you love yourself, auntie?" That is the only question I can give her today, maybe tomorrow or next week she will feel better to answer me.

"Okay..." She accepted my request, I think that she will value more herself.

We enjoyed our conversation for more 2 or 3 hours. Nurse Redheart went to another room to check the patients, and talk with the doctors. While me, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Princess Celestia and Luna, with still frozen Twilight Sparkle, talked a bit more.

"So mom, what will be your plans for tomorrow?" I asked interested to know what she will do.

"I'm glad you asked my sweetie, I will prepare the pre organization of Grand Galloping Galla." She said in an excited tone, I could see she was excited but it will be a bit sad the Grand Galloping Galla it's a boring and not that exciting.

"And what is the Grand Galloping Galla?" I asked just for be sure of the answer I had in mind. But for not less than Pinkie Pie jumping near me.

"It's the most knowing party over Equestria, they said it was really interesting because many important ponies go there. " She said bouncing near me again.

Calm down Pinkie.

I CAN'T, I REALLY WANT TO GO THERE.

"Really?" I asked looking at my mother in surprise.

"Exactly, it's the most important party over Canterlot and will negotiate many affiliations between the nobles, and has many good things on there, a classic music, ponies talking, a good decoration." It's strange when Princess Celestia says something and she uses her forceful smile.

"Okay mom split it out, you force your smile when you are annoyed or upset, even I can say that," I said like it was obvious she was doing a forced smile. It's almost the same smile she did when Luna messed up when they forgot the present of Cranky marriage.

I know, it's scary, Pinkie you need to know the truth.

And what is?

That party its sucks, everypony on there will have the worst night ever but in the end, they will have a good laugh on Pony Joe's donuts, so if you don't mind trying to make a backup party if you had a terrible day okay?

Okie Dokie Lokie.

I think I will get used to that.

Me too.

We heard Princess Celestia sighed of displeasure.

"It's... I..." She tried to find a good way to say that party is awful.

"Okay mom, don't need to tell me about it, but I have to ask. There will be really classic music?" I asked grinning for my new plan inside my mind.

Then her sad face became a genuine smile, oh, how much I enjoy that, making her smile naturally, it's a good thing.

"Yes, we are hiring some ponies to make a good orchestra over there."

I think I know who she is hiring, now it's time for my main plan.

"And what about me and Spike?" I asked innocently.

"Wait, What?" Asked Pinkie Pie looking at me in disbelief.

"Wait, What?" My mother followed her in the sequel.

"Beg your pardon?" Princess Luna was next to them.

"Wait, What?" Spike was next listening to his name on the sequel.

"Wait, What?" AND FINALLY Twilight snap out.

"Come on, I think is a good thing if me and Spike help the other ponies with the music over there, if we didn't have many plans on there, like, if we invite everypony we know, they will try to have a good day for themselves and forgetting us, why not me and my brother Spike has a time just for us and we can arrange some music for the Grand Galloping Galla they will never forget." If I need to have a good Grand Galloping Galla, even if the chaos will be there without Discord's help, I want to enjoy my time while I can. And it will be a good thing to cause a good impression for that brown noses.

While Spike was a bit afraid, I could see Princess Celestia really smiling in a good way.

"What wonderful idea Ryujin." Princess Celestia said proudly.

"Is it?" Twilight and Spike asked in unison.

"Yes, Ryujin knows how to play some instruments, and I'm really glad you can finally use what you learned from years of music class Spike, I was a bit afraid you wouldn't play an instrument again." Princess Celestia said approaching her son and giving him a look. "You will help Ryujin with the orchestra right my little Spike?"

"MOM, you promised to never say about my music class again." YES, HE HAD MUSIC CLASSES, NOW THIS WILL BE EASIER THAN BEFORE.

"Please Spike, don't you want to have a free time with your big brother at that party?" Princess Celestia came closer to Spike and used her maternal voice to convince Spike to accept the idea.

"Fine." He said accepting but not in a good mode.

"Good Spike, we can start our training when you have time, and when I get out from the hospital. I just hope it would be soon. I need to train my body, techniques and when I have time, music." I said excitedly about my future plans.

"Oh really? And where do you will train Ryujin?" Twilight and Spike said interested.

I opened my mouth to answer, however, Pinkie Pie was faster.

"Duh, on Everfree forest. Because he trained there before when Nightmare Moon would be there, so he trained himself hard where nopony can notice him, and not gets hurt by his attacks." I like when she says the true logic from everything around us, sometimes the suggestions she gives is always the right one.

It took seconds to process the information but what surprised me it was Twilight, Spike, and the princesses laugh from her answer.

"Oh come on Pinkie, he wouldn't need to go back there, he has us, and he needs helps with his training," Twilight said but I didn't let her finish.

"Actually Twilight, she is right, Everfree forest is the best place for me train because I can't hold back with my training and don't get distracted so easy," I said narrowing my eyes like if I was saying (Are you fucking kidding me smart ass? You know me better than that.) I think with my eyes I could make her made a sheepish grin.

"WHAT?" Princess Celestia screamed in worry about my idea of training. "Sweetie you don't need to do that, I can lead you to Canterlot castle and you can the Royal Guards can help you with your training, we have the best equipment for training."

"Yes mother, but what I want to train it will need to train in the middle of the forest, I need you to trust me, I will make a camping on there, and I can help the ponies who goes on there by accident and protect them from the monsters, maybe I can find things to help Twilight with her research because you know how is she, she wants to learn everything. And you can visit me every time you want just for check if I'm okay." I used my good reasons for I go there, I will not tell her what will be my training, but with that, I could avoid many things and make the monsters think twice before they do something stupid.

"You can do that?" Princess Celestia looked at me concerned of some strange possibilities, I know I survived Everfree forest for one week, but I don't know if I will be there forever, I just want a good place to train my Haki, I need to improve many things, and the time isn't my ally.

I nodded to her, looking at each and other, I could see Twilight concerned but a bit excited because I said about research and Everfree forest. Pinkie Pie was worried but she already knew my idea, so I don't need to worry about her. What makes me worry it's my new family, I defeated the bad version of what suppose to be my aunt so why I was going to train more? Simple, because Nightmare Moon wasn't the worse villain who can make our lives like a Tartarus.

"I just hope to get out soon," I confessed my desire to go out sooner than I thought.

"Oh, it will be soon." I heard a voice coming from the door.

Everypony watched Nurse Redheart coming inside the room with a clipboard on it.

"If I'm reading right, you suppose to be ready to go tomorrow. You rested, didn't get in trouble, not so much anyway." She said snickering, why the others giggled.

"Really Nurse Redheart?" I was getting excited after the good news she said to us.

She nodded to me, yeah, now I can go to train again.

"I hope you don't get on a lot of troubles just to go be here again for a week." She confessed to making everypony on the room giggle while Spike chuckled.

"I can't make promises," I said shrugging my hands, if I get in a battle with who I would suppose to fight, I think I will come back sooner than they would imagine.

End of the flashback.

I watched the night comes and my sleep finally came to bring me another dream.

Tomorrow will be a good day.


Melchior Pov:

I'm recovering my conscious, I felt pain over my head, what just happened? I was awake some time ago, and then I just was knocked out. That must be his power, overcoming the others easily.

I couldn't move a muscle, it was like I was caught by chains, the sound of chains after my first try proved my point.

I opened my eyes and looked in the situation I was.

Yep.

Clever, he knocked me out and enchain me when he had a chance. I would do the same if I was in the same situation as him, I don't know what kind of feelings I was having now, hate, surprise, respect, many kinds of it, but no fear anymore. Even if he decided to kill me, I will do my best to kill him first, and I will not have fear of him.

However, the sound of his steps was clearly and annoying, maybe it's because I'm with a hangover, I shouldn't have taken more than one shot of whiskey, or I would need the entire bottle.

I watched the little creature walking in my front, holding some of my items I kept in my tent, he was holding what I think it's the collection of Sharingan lenses, Naruto's jacket from Shippuden, The third Hokage's hat, The Flash's ring, all the books of the magic schools from Skyrim, a guild seal from Fable , the first form of the sword from Bleach Zanguetsu, the main guns from DMC, 3 pairs of cosplays of animes as Kuroko no Basket, Hajime no Ippo, and Hunter x Hunte, the chains of Kurapika and some cards of Hisoka, he had some kind of items I never imagine it would exist. Then he saw me I was awake.

He uses his head to point where the items he showed me before still were on the table.

"Do you want to exchange it?" I asked directly, without any kind of emotion.

He nodded to me, he didn't show any kind of resentment or annoy even after what happened minutes or hours ago.

I sighed... I just sighed.

"Go ahead, you can keep on it. Now leave my tent." I was really pissed but I needed to contain myself for not messing up.

He just nodded to me and walked away with some of my items.

I snapped my fingers in that position, teleporting me in my floor, I decided to stretch and caught the items he showed me on the table, I caught everything and then I closed my tent and locked.

While I was walking away, still has a lot of people walking over the "anime convention" I need to be quickly and not be noticed.

The only thing I want now it's destroy something before I sleep.


??? Pov:

"Mr. Boss we have visited. " A female voice comes from my interphone.

"Let he in Emily." I usually don't have many visits because of my position, but when someone is courageous or friendly enough Emily says to me making me welcome them.

My giant door was opened, while I was looking at the convention from my window.

"I have everything you need." A familiar voice came from my behind.

"It's good to see you too Mascate." I turned around looking at the little man smiling at me and something caught my attention, over a little part of his cloth on the edge of the cloak it was a little mark of burn on it. This is strange. "What do I need from you, my old friend?"

Mascate holds his wooden box and from inside he showed me a giant bag full of something. At the moment he launched the bag over my table, something rolled off the bag, it was ripped head.

My face grimaced with what I saw, I took the bag and saw it was fulfilled with the heads of many humans on the inside.

"So it was them?" I asked closing the bag and moving the head of my table.

He nodded, confirming my suspicions.

"Do you think it's all of them?" I asked hoping for the best and getting ready for the worst.

He shook his head like I was feared. Then he launches me a coin, my eyes went wide when I remembered that coin, it was two faces black coin.

"Where did you find that?" I asked surprised looking at the coin.

He just shrugged in the signal I shouldn't know where that coin means two things over here, that coin has a power imaginable, not even my brothers were capable to suppress that power over their hands. And Mascate is with that coin, so something important or really terrible will happens in the future.

"Something will goes happen soon right?" I asked him, because just him is capable to show what I need, and I think that coin will save me from a giant headache, but will goes happen? I need to know.

He didn't answer me, he just came closer over my table and lead two things over there, it was a picture of one of my employees, a picture of the son of Lunes and Ector, Melchior. My face frowned after remembering what happened to them. I still don' know how to forgive after what happened to them.

And a blue hourglass:

I gasped after I remembered what was that hourglass.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked looking at that simple hourglass, but I know what that hourglass is capable to do.

Mascate nodded agreeing with me, I don't know where and how he finds things like that, but what I was thinking about being something it becomes a thing I shouldn't ignore anymore. That hourglass made me in a position where I never imagined I was before. I'm in the total control of the situation now. But now I need to be wise and think about what to do with that because if I use wrong this will become a serious problem.

And when I think he did with everything, he let another thing over the table. A hammer. WHAT? He wants me...

"I will need this hammer?" I asked looking at him in suspicion.

He nodded agreeing with me, now I'm in a dilemma if I destroy that without a good reason or motivation, I will not just have only problems with my siblings but many enemies could try to kill me for have that. I need to be wise with that.

"Okay, I trust you Mascate, every time you know what to do, and what we need to do. You have all my gratitude, for your payment, you receive it and with some trips around the world on vacation, as usual, see you when you decide to come back again." I said nodding to him.

He just smiled at me, and while I decided to turn around and watch the convention by the window again, he just left the room.

Melchior Pov:

Another day, another dollar, that's what they said. While I'm not very in the mode to work today, I wish I could have a day off after what happened last night. I didn't have dinner either breakfast after knowing Mascate knew what happened, and he will not tell me, I couldn't be stronger because I'm at my limit, I can create universes, stop the time, allow the creation and the destruction of everything, and even that, I was knocked out as if I was nothing.

I was holding the items of Mascate who exchanged with me, maybe I just need a good sale today, and that items would help me to have a lot of money for my vacations, I'm thinking to be in Japan and China for 3 months, just to explore there and maybe have a training, I really want to be on a championship on there and knock down everyone.

The noise of my stomach reminds me how much starving I'm, so I decided to go to the food court, I can excuse myself to my boss if I get late today, I really need some burgers and if someone wants to annoy me I will just scream for them to fuck out of my way because I'm not patient at that moment.

After I came along and caught more or less 5 hamburgers I tried to watch someplace for me sit but it was full over many groups or people eating, I decided to find a table with fewer people because I'm not in a mode for many people talking while I'm eating today.

Just then I found a girl what she isn't in a mode just like me, I think this will be well, if I don't talk with her she will not talk with me, I think it's a win with a win.

I came close to that table.

She was wearing some kind of Danny Phantom cosplay:
She has:
Height: 6' 8" (She's a tall woman)
Weight: 195Lbs or 88.4505Kg if you prefer
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Piercing Green

I decided to talk and see if she can let me eat here.

"Sorry for disturbing you, but I didn't found a place for me to eat, do you mind if I sit here and eat?" I asked in a calm tone.

She looks up to me standing next the to table.

"Sure, the only person who was sitting there was some guy called “nobody”. Real strong, silent type that one, but he’s always willing to give up a seat." She joked trying to lighten her mood even a little bit.

After I heard her joke about nobody I think she loses "the nobody" poor thing, letting her alone here without letting her know how much time she was waiting for him. She can't recognize between minutes or days. I decided to ignore her joke and eat my hamburgers.

"I wonder if she eats something." I thought to myself imagining how much time she was there.

After I ate my second hamburger I heard her own stomach growled, she groaned and let her head hit the table not too lightly in her slight depression.

I watched the poor girl didn't ate anything and groaned and hits her head on the table depressed. Yep, she was hungry and having a day just like me.

"Here." I gave one hamburger for her. "It's hard to be angry and hungry at the same time, eat first and if you want to complain about him later, I don't mind."

She looked at the burger and then to me, without thinking she took from my hand.

"Thanks." She said before attacking her food.

I heard her moan with the taste of the hamburger, yep our food is good, simple but good enough, that's why I like to eat here, don't need to worry about money for food. Merchants eat for free, another advantage of working here.

She finishes it quickly and after wiping her mouth with a napkin she gave the guy a kind smile.

"Thanks for that and sorry if I seem like a grumpy bitch, it's just that my friend said he'd meet me here and he has shown up yet." She explained to me why she was angry at that situation, for me I didn't mind, that's why I decided to choose this place, fewer people less talk, or a good talk with just one person.

Yep, two points for me.

I smiled a bit, while I was finishing my third hamburger.

"Gulp, you don't have to be sorry, I was having a terrible day just like you, and you're welcome." I decided to say first the honesty, and then I have to lie a bit. "Maybe he is just where he was and was so distracted with many things he forgot the track of the time. There are places with so many things, even a video game championship, maybe he just get lost over here and he was looking for this place, this place isn't very easy to localize"

I'm pretty sure, he was displaced...I wonder who did that with him. Maybe Mei knows, she has a copy of the list with the displaced people names.

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"If he is somewhere else other than where he said he's been, I'm gonna make him regret leaving me to sit here alone." She unconsciously cracked her knuckles with a small angry smile on her face. She turns the smile toward me, not realizing she still had that "Women's wrath" like an aura around her.

"If you see an idiot wearing a Kenichi Shirahama costume, please make sure to let me know." Her voice was sweet but the undertone was deadly.

Yep, she sounds pissed off, my eye can see an assassin aura around her, is she is going to become a saiyan? Maybe? Oh yeah, she is wearing a Danny Phantom costume, damn, I wouldn't like to be that Kenichi now...wait... Kenichi? Fuck, I think I know where he is.

I know just one guy, ONE GUY who is really interested in a mess like that.

"Let me guess, he found someone big enough and wearing a Hayato Furinji cosplay, am right?" I grabbed my last hamburger and decided to drink a bit of my soda.

She raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"That's exactly what happened, how'd you know that?" She asked looking at me.

Schmied you sick son of a bitch, you forgot another one. ANOTHER ONE, DAMMIT, I need to tell Mei about that, she knows what to do when something like this happens.

"He is one friend of mine." One who does that more than the usual. "I would say his store is closed an hour ago because he is on his break time. But if you want to pass the time until he is back, you can go with me, because there is someone I would like to have a talk"

I decided to say the truth, usually now it's his break time, and this means one thing... She will be pissed off... That's awful... for him...

The air seemed to rise in temperature slightly as her hands made a twitching clenching motion.

"Yes please, I wouldn't mind. It'll probably help me find my "Friend" Faster." Her voice was as sickeningly sweet as her smile but it never reached her eyes which seemed to glow with rage.

Then she grabbed my arm and drag me along behind her.

"Come on let's go, we're wasting time." She says as she pulls me along.

"Kukuku." I gave a Japanese laugh while she was pulling me, I just finished my last burger.

Okay, now I'm really glad to find her, she is almost like my mother when she found out my father was watching animes without her, and he gave a spoiler without knowing, it was like a hunting, he ran away, while she decided to destroy everything on the street. They almost get jailed. Nice childhood.

I think she is his girlfriend. I really want to see what Schmied would do if she finds him, and maybe rec to publish on the youtube.

I decided to guide her, and when we are walking.

"So, he is your boyfriend? Because I can see in your eyes he was dead... I think he is really special for you to want to kill him by yourself. Hehehehe." I decided to create a good conversation with her before we find Mei's tent.

At the mention of the word "boyfriend" Krys let me go and after that speed, I fell to the ground. Her faces heat up in a startled and embarrassed blush and she gets defensive.

"He's not my boyfriend! And besides, why would I want to be with a guy like him anyway?" She crossed her arms and huffs, but can't hide the bright blush on her cheeks.

Okay, she let go my hand it was unexpected but proved my point.

After she blunts every excuse she has, I sit in my position.

"Okay, maybe I believe you, maybe. Can you help me to get up?" I asked waiting for her to pull my hand.

After getting up I decided to finally be polite.

"You know, we are talking for a bit and we don't know each and others name," I said chuckling to her.

Krys paused, then chuckled in embarrassment. She pulled the guy up and grinned sheepishly

"Your right about that, Name's Krys Nice to meet you. and you are?." She shook his hand that she still had hold of.

I gave a sinister smile, and my smile was so wide it was like if Pinkie Pie was there, then my right hand were with blue flames, and approached it near my eye who made it yellow.

"I AM THE BIGGEST, THE GOD OF NIGHTMARES, BILL CIPHER. BWAHAHAHAHA."

After making her shiver a little, I turn off the flame and smooth it myself.

"Kidding, this is just special effects, what a yellow lens and a blue lantern with gas under the sleeve can do for you," I said waving my hands. "Name's Melchior, I'm a Merchant near here."

Krys collected her self and threw me her best pouty glare.

"That wasn't very nice you know." She grumbled to me, then she grinned making me look suspicious to her.

She crossed her arms and pushed a small pressure button on her right side which was facing away from him. It activated the holo reflective cloth of her Danny phantom suit.

With the cloth activated it looked like her entire body except for her head just disappeared.

"Kry's is just the name I go by, but most know me a Danella Phantom." She told me making me raise my eyebrow and whistle as surprised.

"Oh," I said impressed. "A classic double mirroring clothing. It's really difficult to find someone capable to train the exact location on how to aim it. And It's funny because I always thought Danny phantom OFP."

She raised her eyebrow at me trying to figure what I mean.

"Over fucking power, that's when someone overpower used a hack to be more powerful than before, it's like when Saitama decided to use a serious punch," I explained myself.

Krys chuckled deactivating the cloth and seemingly phasing back into existence.

"Kinda why I like him. Danny is pretty OP but he can do whatever he wants as long as he puts his mind to it." Krys heard a gasp and people exclaiming. She looked around trying to find the source.

"What's going on?" She asked meanwhile I thought the worse had happened.

Please, not today.

I sighed trying to think of what to say.

"Oh that, pff." I snorted "That's just..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" We heard a scream cutting my excuse.

That voice.

"MEEEEEI," I said turning around and running in that direction. I think I went so fast Kris didn't saw me running.

I followed the sound where I found it many people around and in the middle were what I recognized Mei and someone big holding her around her neck, she was a hostage.

I was behind the people, and when they were talking about what happened, the Merchants said it was just an exhibition, an acting theater. Good, they are really trying to calm down the people.

"I will kill her, and I will do what my master desire." The man who was holding Mei said, this helped the others to relax like it was indeed just a theater.

"Sigh, and I thought it was real, I can't believe it was just an acting." I heard someone saying that.

"I don't know, I think it was fake all the time, that guy would be less forced when he says something." Another tried to review a real thing like it was just a poor acting.

You know? Sometimes I love the haters, they always helped us to says when something real is fake. And this makes easier to do our job a lot. I decided to give a gift to him, a discount coupon, with everything 50% less on there.

"YEAH I KNOW, he was like just I'm bad, everyone has to listen to me." Okay, that was funny, I gave him a coupon too, I went walking if I wasn't to them, and went near to the first man wearing Resident Evil Cosplay.

"NAME." I went to him, making him jump of surprise.

"Oh, are you, Melchior, the Bill Cipher Merchant?" He asked me surprised.

"Yep, now answer me," I said quickly, and he notices my urgency on there.

"Houston." He said without thinking twice.

"I need you go and find Schmied to me, say to him I will do the plan: stop right now. And when Mei gets free, I need him to talk to the Merchants uses the "mirror and the smoke" plan 7." I said holding his head near to me.

"Plan 7? Do you think they will believe in that?" He asked me if that were crazy.

"The haters said that was fake." I smiled after saying that.

"That's brilliant." His tone became happy like if that was just the miracle we were waiting for. "Okay, I'm going now, but what you're gonna do, I need to go to Schmit first."

"Yes, I know, but don't worry, you have 7 minutes, please don't waste that, I will change myself," I said catching something from my suitcase.

"Change? Why?" He asked me in a surprised tone because it's not every day when a Merchant decided to change something about their clothes.

"Because I have something to help me in the battle. Now run." I can't believe that's why Mr. Mascate brought to me that items, now I know why I should use them. I grabbed the scepter, wore the red pants and then the red shoes, some parts of my last cloth I decided to put on the suitcase, then I wore the Daffy the mage cloak. And the last my eye-patch.

Five minutes, I heard the people talking to themselves, while Mei was doing her best to act as the hero who was caught and tried to defend herself, but he was holding her so hard, she was almost losing her breath, watching that is pure sickness, and I couldn't take anymore.

I positioned myself and whispered.

"More one minute, and it will be done." I closed my eyes, and focused on the only thing I have, my power, concentrating on 3 things, I need to save her, know who is this guy and who is his master, and don't let them saw me.

I focused my heart beats I counted 10...9...8.........5...4...3...2...1

"Stopza the time," I said making everything even the sound stop.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone in their places, and I walked between them, penetrating the circle, the sound of the Scepter while I walk was making a bit noisy.

*Plink, Plink, Plink.*

I came near the man who was holding my friend with just one arm, one fucking arm. It wasn't surprising if his body has almost the double of mine size, and his muscles could make you piss your pants.

But I was focused on my friend who was suffocating on there.

I craved the scepter on the floor, making standing stuck on there for when I need, I decided to came closer to her and made one of my hands became on blue fire, I used some force of my left hand and opened a bit the man's arm.

It went a little but she was stuck a bit. But it was enough of what I wanted to do.

I used my right flame hand I grabbed one of her hands while my left hand grabbed her other hand and I pulled her soul while her body became limp and her head got out from his arm in the same time. And launched both her soul and body in one direction, behind me.

"Melchior?" Asked her soul while was going in the same direction as her body and at the moment she enters her body the time will stop for her too. When what she thought what would happen she gasped and even her soul gets appalled, how irony is funny. "No."

"Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me." I said one of my favorite quotes from Bill Cipher when I should say in a simple thing (sorry if I will die, please be safe) I hope this work.

After she gets inside of the body, I let out a displeased sigh.

I grabbed my cell phone and noticed Ryujin were online.

(Hey dude)
(Sup Melchior)
(Having a big problem on my hands, I don't know how much time will be out)
(I hope everything gets better for you)
(Me too)
(I wish I could help you, I really wish)
(That's okay, I'm used to having problems like that) I lied, it's my first time doing that.
(What you are gonna do?)
(Hear music and deal with the problem myself)
(Some music in mind?)
(Leave all behind)
(lol, you are going to become badass or something like that?)
(maybe, gotta go, see yah.)
(Good luck Melchior.)

I caught my earphones, closed my eyes, let out a deep sigh and I played the song and started to sing.

Suffocate everything
They complicate everything
They seal your fate every day but you can't believe it.

With the drums playing behind both my hands became blue fire hands, and my eye-patch eye became blue while my other eye became yellow.

Take yourself far away from nothingness
A million miles from emptiness

I ran in his direction jumped and after grabbing his hand and punched his face with other hand separating his soul from his body.

I paused the music after I saw who were behind that human body.

It was a mythology creature who was being forgotten for ages, a titan, how this even possible? In my yellow eye, I could see
The human grew taller, ripping his clothes to shreds along with his skin till all you could see was the muscle beneath. I could hear his bones crunching as new one grew and old ones shifted around. His skin turned a shade of blue like the color of Ice from a deep freeze. His face was the same but a mass of cold blue spikes sprang from the back of his head as his skin made a splitting sound like tearing paper.

His arms were bulkier than the Titan's but less so than he had been. Spike of Ice jutted from his elbows and knees like deadly spikes, ready to stab anyone who got close. His body had no skin, his muscles fibers were all showing, contracting and moving as he flexes his new body.

While in my other eye I could see who was him.

He was cold, blue and white as the ice around him, it was like if the winter comes near to me. Crio is his name, a forgotten titan.

"What's in the Gaya's name did you do." The dual voice said at the same time.

"Trust me, I'm surprised as you, but now I know who are you, CRIO, what are you doing here?" I asked narrowing my eyes and was in a battle position.

"Oh, look what do we have here, another Merchant, so, this is the power you stole from my brother Chronos?" The cold voice said while making them around my place get cold just with his voice. And they another voice come from that body "My master desires to release these blind mortals from their deaths..."

"AND BRING THE CHAOS OVER THE BALANCE? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING" I screamed in rage, while I was new promoted here, every Merchant know what would happen if that people get freed, doom, chaos, something even Discord wouldn't expect.

"We are freeing my brother, and I promised after we kill the death god Thanatos every human will have immortality." The cold voice of Crio came over his mouth again.

"So that's why you are doing that? Immortality? There are reasons about mortals being dead, and the immortals there are just two reasons for them being immortal, they are blessed because of they worth it? Or they should pay something really important with this CURSE." I said explaining my point and maybe, just maybe he will find out this is wrong.

"That's why we will kill Thanatos, so every human will be worth of Immortality." Yep, I hate when I'm right sometimes.

"JUST OVER MY DEAD BODYYYYYYY," I said touching the screen making the sound goes again, this time I decided to not sing and went in his direction with all my speed.


Third person Pov:

Both of them went in the ultimate clash, the fusion guided by Crio grinned when Melchior challenge him for the battle.
Both of them went in his direction, both using the same body, dual mind, and dual soul. It was like to 2x1 battle.

However, Melchior intentions weren't failed and let they expose the souls to create a rebellion over there.

Melchior ran in his direction, while Crio's user waited for the first attack.

Melchior used his speed to get the good distance and jump in his direction, changing a punch on the fusion.

However Crio smiles with that stupid act, and the user used a cold breath over Melchior.

Melchior was almost near him so he decided when his punch couldn't work, so he retracted his punch and concentrate while he appointed his finger.

"Fire." Melchior shot another of his Bill Cipher's laser going all the directions.

Making the breath of a titan vs a shot of the nightmares god, both of the extremely cold and hot at the same time.

The steam created around there it was the perfect moment for Melchior kicks Crio on his face.

Crio waited the exact moment to catch Melchior's leg before it hit's on him. Then he used the human strength to twist and break his leg, what he didn't imagine it's Melchior was waiting that moment, he turned his own body to take more effective and even with his broken leg he used his other leg to kick the human/titan on his face.

Melchior smiled while his own leg twisted back in its place.

"How didn't you feel that? You should be screaming in Pain." Crio shouted in disbelief at what he was seeing, somebody capable to don't feel pain.

"I will feel that, but just next week," Melchior replied like he was used by his own logic.

"You should submit to my power, and then I would not make you die, painfully," Crio said in a warm tone, it was strange when a pure ice titan could be warm.

The tough made Melchior chuckle from his own funny mind.

"He, that's funny, because I was going to propose you another thing, give up, and you would not die, not by me anyway." Melchior coughed the last part for the titan does not notice the what he was suggesting.

"Are you mocking me? How dare to say such things to me? Do you know how old I'm? Your brat, I will teach you some manners." He shouted in a rage after stomping his foot on the floor making ice around it.

"You are not my family or my boss to say what I should or shouldn't do," Melchior replied accepting his challenge.

The floor isn't easy for Melchior to have control of his steps if he loses the control he would slip and have a vulnerable point to the huge human over there.

"What's the matter brat? It isn't easy to walk and try to punch ... uh oh." Crio was grinning but what happened when he saw the little merchant near him and slip.

Melchior slipped on purpose just for comes near him and decided to use everything he has, his two eyes became red and his body created black arms, many, many black arms.

"You dare to mock with Bill Cipher? Your fool." Melchior's voice became angry as offended of a little, a little titan tries to fight the mother fucking supreme of the universe Bill Cipher. "I will make your regret it."

And in the distance, he punched Crio many times in a credible speed.

The supernatural punches made his ice spikes over the body in shrapnel, it was like if a machine gun got shooting on him in a roll.

Crio wasn't fast enough for being in the defensive stance, but what Melchior didn't know it has Crio had a really powerful endurance and stamina.

When much more Melchior punches Crio's user, more sensitive his supernatural hands became because of the cold ice and in the time the ice spell protection affected his hands.

Crio grinned when he noticed the speed of his enemy punches were slowly fade, and he decided it was the best moment for attack.

He covered his own arm on ice spikes and shoot on Melchior's direction.

Melchior's eyes wide while the ice spikes were going to hit him. He made a defensive stance.

The steam and mist were made after Melchior get hit, however, he didn't move one centimeter. But his face was like bleeding and he still was in his defensive stance.

"Okay, you really did it," Melchior said releasing his defensive stance and walked slowly to the human who was double of his height.

Both of them waited for a good moment to attack Melchior when they have a chance.

However step by step, slowly Melchior made a position stance on what both of them was confused about what it is.

What they didn't know it was a powerful martial art, something Melchior learned from his mother who was a really good fighter over his family. Bagua Zhang, it was one of the martial arts she knew.

Lunes chooses Weregarurumon not because he was a wolf or for the fact she enjoys the moon, no, she prefers him over almost all the Digimon because Weregarurumon was a fighter and a rebel, just like her.

(Flashback.)

"Remember Melchior" A female voice caught the attention of a little boy when he was distracted. He snapped and started to see what she wants. "This stance isn't just for everyone, just for the most capable to deal with extreme stress and need to relieve yourself when someone is stupid enough to attack you when lighter is your feet and walking with patiently..."

One man wearing a cosplay of Kisuke Urahara came to punch her, she was faster than the own air and made him regret to try to harm her. She repelled the punch using one of her palms and using the flow of their two bodies she countered his attack with a powerful push, making him launch in the opposite direction.

"Mom, that's just amazing," Melchior said while his eyes were shining.

The lady wearing a cosplay of female Weregarurumon giggled from his ingenuity.

"I'm glad you liked son, one day you will use this stance and that would make your own enemies avoid to have a direct attack on you," Lunes said making her son gasped of happiness.

"Can we stop with the demonstrations, please? We are doing that for 3 hours." The man pleaded with his mouth on the floor a muffled voice over the floor.

"Sorry honey, but I think we still need to teach Melchior more 3 hundred times, just for to be sure." She smiled at him, while inside her voice both of them noticed she was really stressed.

"If it is about the spoiler I said I was sorry, please don't make me do that all day long." The man sits while inside his eyes were showing tears about how much suffering he was passing that time.

"LIKE I SAID ECTOR." The woman used an angry tone making both the little kid and the man sitting on the floor shivered their spines. "We will do that more 3 hundred times."

Ector gulped in fear, and then he nodded after accepting his fate.

"Son, if I don't survive, I want you to tell you one thing, I don't regret anything." It was the only thing before he went running in her direction to give a punch and receive another counter-attack.

(End of the flashback.)

Melchior walked into the fused creature itself, not having fear, not having apprehension, neither impatience. Melchior knew the monster didn't have a chance anymore. He was really pissed off.

Both of them were surprised he didn't actually in their direction so they decided to take the initiative and attack him.

"ROARRRRRR." The fusion roared when tried to punch him using his left hand.

"Lion flips its body," Melchior said calmly.

Melchior repelled his punch on his side, used the force of his palm and pressed the human/titan face to another side, and finally, he turned around and used his other hand for gave the attack where nobody would imagine to leave at that exact moment.

His testicles.

"ARRRRGHHH" The human cried at the pain on that moment, realizing that was indeed fast, he didn't know what happened to him, his face turned around just a second and then the pain attached to him. "Why youuuuu."

Melchior walked away but his movements were strange, it was like he was walking on circles and his hands were making movements for confusing Crio and his servant.

"Attack now. Or are you afraid your technique would not work for me." The titan demanded to Melchior.

While Melchior ignored his insults over him, he was indeed pissed off, and one attack wasn't enough for make Crio suffer. He gave the same movement another time.

"ATTACK NOW, OR YOU WILL SUFFER." The titan shouted in rage, and noting the Merchant still walking, he decided to run and gave another attack.

"Ape Man Picks & Donates the fruit," Melchior said while The creature went straight in his direction and created an ice punch to him using his right fist.

Melchior, however, went in the opposite direction and using his right hand Crio's pulse and pulling to straight on his side, and using his other hand he went on his testicles again.

The human noticed where he was going to use his attack again so he used his other hand to protect his crotch, and grinned to see what the boy would do now.

However Melchior knew about that so he lifts his arm where was it onto the human neck, making him on a position he never thought he was, and then using all his force over the both of the weight of them launched the human and the titan on the floor. The power combined with the weight of the Titan make a crack on the ice floor.

"How?" The Titan said amazed and feared that technique.

"We learned million of things after the last battle when you Titans lose it. You would never hear of another culture and how powerful they are. You should have given up when you had a chance." Melchior said pointing his finger to him when he was on the floor.

"Don't...UNDERESTIMATE ME" The titan roared punching the ice floor, creating many stalagmites, making Melchior jump away from him.

After taking a good distance, he was received by the Human doing a kick on him.

"BLACK BEAR STRETCHES IT'S BACK PLUS YELLOW EAGLE CLAWS THE EYES," Melchior said defending his kick and when the human goes to punch he caught his first moving to down and made the human face near to him for him uses his fingers penetrating the Titan's eyes.

"RAHRRRAHGH" Both of them cried in pain making the human/titan hands cover his eyes. In reaction he tried again to punch without thinking, that's what Melchior was waiting.

"Wild horse breaks the stable - White Snake vomits the mushroom." He used his speed and repelled the attack and used the same palm and grabbed the human face pushing to behind while Melchior used his knee to hit on his chest, and used slashing his face.

The Impact of that attack caused to effects, it has broken Melchior knee after that attack, while made the human and titan in the wall spilling blood over their mouths. The wall was cracked and let a mark of a body on there.

"Dammit, I will feel that tomorrow," Melchior whispered to himself, while he tried to position himself, and uses another recourse on him, he saw the scepter were still in its place, so he walked slowly to there. "Please, don't let me alone with them, while I'm relaxed now, I don't have more stamina for continuing the fight. I think I need to finish that now, or I will regret that."

He prayed on his mind for anyone to help him, while he remembered the sound of the crest over his neck, the sound of the metal crest made him believe in his powers as like his mother and father believed on him.

While the fusion started to recover from its position, Melchior grabbed the Ainz Ooal Gown scepter. And waited, he closed his eyes, and focused on how much he had of energy. It was enough for just 2 attacks. He needed to conclude that quickly.

So he decided to make what would be the most insult for a titan.

He created a circle of magic around the human and Crio's position.

"So now you decided to use magic because you don't have more energy for the fight? That's so funny." The Titan said while laughing, making the human laugh with him.

"I will use every resource I have for my objective. And my objective now it's that, Magic: Soul Link combination." Melchior said the name of the magic, making the magic circle became dark, and created chains.

"Wait, what?" Crio didn't like the sound of the magic. "No, you are not...CURSE YOU MERCHANT."

The angry shouting made Melchior smile of his objective. Make the Titan lost his soul over his own body but combine the soul of him and the human who is his servant. The Titan loses his own body, and now he hated Melchior with all his being.

"I WILL MAKE YOU DIE SO PAINFULLY, I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW," Crio screamed sharping his hand as a lance and went in his direction.

"Now I just have one more technique. I need to knock down both me and them." Melchior closed his eyes one more time. "Sorry Mei, I may die here, but I think I did my best to save everyone, now I know we still be safe."

The lance penetrated his belly and passed through on his back. While Melchior was spilling his blood, he used everything to get the exact concentration.

Crio was grinning at his victory but then he heard Melchior saying something who made he pale on despair.

"Magic counter-shield supreme impact." Then the damage on his body created a magic barrier expanding around him, while he used all his forces to still grab the Crio's lance with his hand, making the damage over him were in a sequel of 3 minutes of pain to both of them, knocking down both of them.

The time came back, and the gas with the steam with the mirrors made both of them disappear over the crowd.

"That's sucks, it's didn't showed a good battle." One of the people around there screamed, and made everyone there to boo for them, the merchants excused themselves and gave to everyone around them a free hour with everything you can eat for 2 hours on the food court, while making everyone run to there, the merchants gave their best to replace the floor, the wall, clean the blood and the sweat on there.

Mei and Schmid ran both holding the bleeding Melchior giving to their boss and Mascate were holding the knocked Titan with just one hand, they went into a secret passage on their floor, making the best possible for they go to their respective places.

Mei was trying to hold her cry, but tears were falling from her eyes. Schmied's faces were grim, he was holding what he was feeling at that moment, he doesn't want to admit if Melchior's path will be the same as Lunes and Ector, he closed his hand firmly and the rage inside his mind just made worse his blame on himself, one of his friends in that state, he doesn't know what to do, so he decided to goes the only person who he knows he will help.

Their boss.


Hades. (Mr. Boss) Pov:

I saw the commotion ended over there, that made me sigh in relief on how quickly my employees went and made the harmony came back around here, but I don't know what happened, but I think that's what Mascate was showing to me.

Then I heard a burst over my door, it was Schmid who was fulminating and Mei who was tearing, but my face frowned after I saw who Schmid was holding, Melchior, the Lunes and Ector's child. I didn't think anything more.

"Lead his body on the desk now," I ordered my employees, they obeyed me and then I used my soul checking, it's strange, the soul inside his body is disappearing and reappearing next, this isn't good, this is awful, he was having the soul exchange reflux. "This is bad, he is having the soul exchange reflux."

Schmid punched the wall near to him.

"DAMN YOU, I SHOULD HAVE KILLED THAT BASTARD WHEN I HAD THAT CHANCE. BUT WE LET HIM WITH MR. MASCATE" He shouted while Mei started to cry.

Soul exchange reflux, what the mortals say the limbo, stay between the death and the life, the worse end for a merchant. The Charon never was alive or dead they were always on the limbo, but when the Charon who was in the limbo goes to another limbo, he wouldn't be capable to get out from his coma, not unless he has the double of the necessary of his mana and strength for he stay alive and dead at the same time in two different places.

He needs the power to separate himself from himself. There are items for this kind of situation.

"Mascate gave me one of the Merchant's sacred coins," I said making their two gasped of surprise, never they thought we would be ready for this kind of situation.

"Are you telling me you are going to displace him, Mr. Boss?"

"Just half of his part, but he needs to be...dammit Mascate you already thought about that, he already has the powers who were necessary," I said smiling of this opportunity, Mascate saved his life and giving another chance to him get stronger by himself.

Schmid came near to the Melchior's body and add the golden scepter on his hands. I approached the black coin with two faces and concentrate the dark magic with white magic on the coin, creating a coin with two faces with two colors, black and white. The black I turned around and put on Melchior's forehead.

"I need you all create a universe for him to stay and be strong," I ordered to them while Schmid was ready, Mei was unsure.

"Wait, he saved my life, I want to award him, can we displace him on one of his dimensions?" What she said caught me of surprise, it was rare a Merchant goes on the dimension of what he created, but I have a problem with that.

"For that, I will need the exact location of the dimension you want him goes." Every Merchant has the numbers of their own dimensions but it's rare they share the name or the location of their others dimension.

"I know one, he said it was the only one he wants to go someday," Mei said to me making me look at her in surprise. "Equis Alfa 442213, his best friend lives on there, please send him on there."

I saw her face covered in tears, and while I looked at his body, I sigh and gave her a smile.

"It will be done, now help me to concentrate the location." I gave them the necessary instructions and they followed my orders, in the end, a white glow created a body and entered inside of Melchior while the black body went outside and them the white body came outside from his body and the black body danced with the white body, making them fusion and separate themselves, fading themselves. My power faded a little, but it was a good feeling, the mission was concluded, Melchior, I hope you enjoy your day on there because soon you will go back to work.

"Did it work?" Mei asked worriedly.

"Yep," Schmid said in a relief of what happened. He felt tired but on his face, I could see relief and calm on his face.

"Now before you two lead his body at the hospital I would like to know one only question is this: Who did this to him?" I said while my angry tone became somber as the shadows around me creating monsters and dark spirits.

"The responsible are knocked out, and Mr. Mascate is leading him to Mr. Thanatos," Schmid said in several tones, while my grin on my face became wide and unfriendly.

"Good to know, I will have a little talk with him, you two can carry Melchior until the hospital and then both of you can have a day off."

"Thank you, Mr. Boss." The two Merchants said leaving me alone.

I pull the drawer over my table and grabbed the hammer and the hourglass. My body felt hot, the same way of my hair and clothes.

5 hundred years, that's the number I counted year by year, when they stopped to care about Greek mythology, where they stopped to believe on me, where I finally can decide to have another life, 5 hundred years without the people scream my name in fear, thinking about how much evil I'm around the world.

5 hundred years, were the other religions made me think about myself and decided to make just one thing good for the humanity, where it was my second chance.

5 hundred years I didn't say my name for making everyone around me fear me, no, 5 hundred years it's over, just for one day, I will make this only person feared on me, and knows how much mad you can make the god of the inferior world.

Hades will make you suffer worse than live on Tartarus, I promised.

Nobody hurt my employees, nobody.

Or my name will not be Hades.

Author's Note:

Hello, everyone, it's me, and I want to thank everyone who supported me and cheer me up with my ideas about this fiction, I have to say it wasn't the help of my friends I wouldn't have many ideas about how to do this kind of fiction.

Anyway, I would like to know about my loyal readers who still ignore my problems of grammar and in the same time enjoys the action, the comedy and the drama of what happens in both universes and dimensions.

What is your favorite scene until now? What is your reaction about the cliffhangers and the battles around this chapters? Who are your favorite characters in this fiction?

I again would like to thank not just my friends but other writers who make displaced fictions who were willing to share their merchants with me in this fiction, they always will have my respect and my gratitude.

What do you expect when Melchior comes to the Ryujin's universe? Who knows? Me? Nop, not even I know what to expect.

See yah. XD