• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 8,103 Views, 236 Comments

The Strongest Swordmaster - CaioCoia



My life isn't something I would share to anyone, but if you are reading this, so I must be disappeared and never would come back.

  • ...
29
 236
 8,103

The revenge of Melchior (Griffon the Brush-Off remake.) . Non edited.

WAIT DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. SOMEPONY HELP ME. *Gulp*

Wait, this is the new chapter. That means I'm still alive.

...

Hello? CaioCoia?

Sorry Pinkie Pie, but the narrator was knocked out, and now you don't have your powers of a reader anymore. He will be unable to read your messages until the end of this chapter.

Oh no.

Pinkie Pie Pov:

"WE ARE DOOMED RAINBOW DASH, YOU HEAR ME? DOOOOOOOMED." I screamed after learning how messed up the things got changed, we pranked somepony who could make me scared.

We are at the Sugarcube Corner, while I was in a break time, but still, clients were looking at us while eating and ignoring my panic. Rainbow Dash didn't look convinced as me.

"Relax Pinkie, he said some fancy stuff, I don't even understand what he said, but it's the same kind of yada yada I will get you, etc... We know about that, oh hey. My package of Wonderbolts collection of candies finally came." Rainbow Dash said excitedly after looking at a close package, while my eyes were twitching, while I forced my hand to slap her face. "What the..."

"Are you crazy?"I said to her while like I was in total panic. "What if Melchior would get you first? You hear him, he want to cleave us in twain."

I jumped on the package while Rainbow Dash gasped after looking at my reaction.

She used her foot to kick weakly the package.

"It's looked like chocolate."She was going to take one but I slapped her making her body get straight."Stop that."

She said while massaging her cheeks.

"You know what else looks like chocolate? POISON!" I screamed pointing at the sky. "Indeep in chocolate."

I saw the ponies looking at me, and then looking at their cupcakes, thankfully today was on the menu just vanilla products because it was vanilla's day, because that it saved the Sugarcube Corner from a terrible business to Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

Then Rainbow Dash got what I mean, she gasped in panic. Then by surprise and my fear, opening the door, came in the Sugarcube Corner, making me and Rainbow Dash jump in our places.

He walked in our direction making my heart beats like a heavy metal drummer and my face sweat like a waterfall.

"Lovely day." He said after crossing our paths smiling.

"Yes, lovely." Rainbow Dash said smiling nervous and sweating.

"Yes," I said forcing my smile while my eyes were shrinking.

Then he crossed the walls like he doesn't need a door and teleported away.

Rainbow Dash came near me and whispered in my ears.

"He is a psychopath." Rainbow Dash finally understood what I meant about that.

"Let's hide in my party room, nobody knows where it is," I said like we are making a plan to never let him catch us.

Rainbow Dash nodded to me and continued with the idea.

"And never go to sleep." I nodded while I thought of a plan.

"We can take turns in sleeping," I said making Rainbow Dash smile to me.

"You are fantastic under pressure." She said making me smile, then she slapped me. "You owned me one slap."

"Alright, EVERYPONY, LAST MEAL NOW, AFTER EATING THAT GET THE OUT OF HERE," I screamed making all the ponies eat their meals and give me the bits and run away because they fear me when I scream like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melchior Pov:

What a lovely day, walking around Ponyville in this good day, the sun is always bright unless some pegasus says they have to bring rain, their system of wether is fantastic, don't have to deal with unexpected events of whether.

Well, after my threat today everypony can have a lovely day because the duo of pranks is receiving the consequences of their actions, but I know if my mother and Fluttershy know about that, they would look disappointed to me, but it's worth it, to strip me in front of everypony while I was sleeping. They will receive what they want, a good laugh, but not by themselves, but to everypony else.

I managed to walk until I found an interesting view and sound.

From the distance while I walked until the golden library Oak, I could sense the sound getting louder, then I was remembering. Isn't that what Vinyl uses to watch to wash the dishes?

"Vinyl" I heard a muffled scream, while many ponies who I passed by was using a sound block headphones, while I could see near the house was somepony I was familiar with. Twilight Sparkle who wasn't happy with the sound.

I walked while it was getting too loud and it would be obvious Twilight couldn't be heard. Then I approached her and touched her shoulder making her surprisingly look at me.

"Melchior, oh hey." I can see Twilight was screaming for me to hear her. Then I just used my hand to follow me. Making her ignore the noise while we walked inside of the library and while I closed the door, I just used a proof-sound spell outside of the door. Making the Library less noise because I didn't use at the windows above where we are. But it seems Twilight was relieved with the less noise place.

"So Melchior, how have you been? Fluttershy said you disappeared for a while." Twilight asked me while I was thinking about how much information I can give to Twilight, she may know about me because of what Ryujin told her. But I think I can act as mysterious as well.

"I had some problems, but I did take care of them, now I can be over here more often," I said smiling while being vague I didn't tell a lie.

"Twilight the pancakes are ready." We heard Ryujin calling her from the kitchen.

"I'm coming. Do you want to have breakfast, Melchior?" Twilight offered while I had nothing better to do. So I just nodded my head while we walked until the kitchen.

"There you are, you passed outside almost an hour and we decided to make breakfast. Oh hey, Melchior, so you are finally back, how did it turn out?" Ryujin said while he was making some pancakes with Spike.

"Hey, Melchior." Spike greeted me while I waved my hand as a signal of hello.

"Hello guys, I just had problems to deal with, but now it seems I can be over here from now on." I smiled while receiving a smile from everyone.

"That's good, stay here for breakfast, we are almost finishing everything, right Spike?" Ryujin said while Spike was using his fire breath to cook, he was using the normal oven to make the pancakes.

After passing a minute I was surprised by how many pancakes they did manage to make, it was enough for me, Twilight and them two in 1 minute, it seems Ryujin got used by the cartoon physics over this world. After taking a look on our plates, it seems Ryujin and Spike have gems over their pancakes.

"So you are eating gems now Ryujin," I commented while receiving a nod from him, then I saw something interesting, his mouth became black and he opened to eat one of the gems. So he used the armored haki to eat gems. Well, it seems reasonable.

"Yep, I have to say, it's indeed tasty." He crunched the gem with his armored teeth and then swallowed like it was nothing. That indeed convinced me, so I just decided to dig in my breakfast as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov:

Well, it seems everything will be okay, enjoying a good breakfast, talking with my friends this morning. It will be another good day for us.

Then I heard something I wasn't expecting. My cellphone was receiving a call. Then I and Melchior looked at each and other.

I looked at my cellphone with the name of Celestia MOM on it. How did mom learn how to make phone calls?

I accepted the call and raised my cellphone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Ryujin? So that's how you start the conversation of phone calls? Luna said it would be better if I just give a phone call instead to write a message and use magic to send a letter to Spike, but it seems this way is much easier than that."

After hearing mom voice telling that made me chuckle in my place.

"Yeah, it's like that way. Anyway, how are you? How is it going Canterlot?" I said while I could see the confusion on Twilight's and Spike's face.

"Who is he talking to?" Twilight asked while Melchior chuckled.

"Well to the other pony who had a cellphone, cellphones are kinda a device of communication as well, making them talk to each and other independence from what kind of distance it is. It seems he is talking with Princess Celestia, ou with my mother Princess Luna." Melchior said while I was talking with mom and it seems Canterlot is being okay after Lunes fused with Princess Luna, and that can make a lot of changes in the future.

"WAIT, IS IT PRINCESS CELESTIA? HELLO PRINCESS." Twilight screamed in my ear making it ring painfully, while I could hear mom giggling.

"Hello, Twilight." She said while I was at the cellphone. I glared to Twight making her give me some space.

"She said hello to you too Twilight. Wait for a second mom, I will do something." I said that while I used my finger to press the bottom to make the speaker of my cellphone on and everypony at the table can hear mom now. "Now we can hear you."

"Really?"

"Oh hello, Princess Celestia." Twilight became excited while I just glared to her making her sheepish for a second. I ignored that reaction of her "So mom, how can I help you?"

"Oh actually, I want to talk to you and Melchior, is he there with you?" She sounded solemn like she was upping something.

I and Melchior did some eye glances like something is going on.

"Yes, I'm having breakfast with them," Melchior said making Princess Celestia hummed in satisfaction.

"That's a good thing, well... My sister and I have a challenge for you." At the moment, she said that now just me and him, but Spike and Twilight said as well.

"A CHALLENGE?" In unison like... well nobody, even me didn't expect a challenge from our mothers.

"Indeed. We challenge you to fight all of our royal guards, as an evaluation of the security of Canterlot." She said that, while making me and Melchior raise our eye-brows and look weird at each and other. I don't know what to say...

The silence was around the table, and Twilight and Spike were looking at us confused.

"Guys?"

"Ryujin?"

"Er...not offense mom, but... what did they do to receive such punishment?" I said making Celestia sigh in disappointment.

"Are they really that bad?" That question was a bit sad, but the truth was sad as well.

"Yes, they are." I and Melchior said in unison while receiving a gasp from Twilight who was unconfirmed with our evaluation without even testing the guards.

"What are you talking about? My brother is the chief of royal guards so they aren't terrible."

" I didn't mean your brother, wait... Do you have a brother? Why didn't tell me about him? I thought you said your brother was Spike." I decided to act a bit because I know about Shining Armor but making the situation like a professional fighter. And before Twilight even answer. "Never mind, the point is. You and the bearers of the elements of harmony crossed the entire Everfree forest alone, while me I was in a solo fight against Nightmare Moon, and I don't know what the royal guards were doing after she was released..."

That made Twilight shut her mouth quickly, knowing my point. If the royal guards knew about Nightmare Moon, they could have helped the bearers of harmony as scouting, or even giving some help as the challenge, or trying to figure out the elements of harmony on their own... But from what I know... Nightmare moon knocked them out in one second.

Melchior was on his place thinking on what to do.

"What's the catch?" Melchior said while knowing something was up and it wasn't the only one who was thinking that.

"What do you mean?" And by that, it seems Princess Celestia was caught on her act, because she isn't a very good actress, and lying by surprise. Confirming our suspicious.

"What did mom told you if we win the challenge?" Melchior went further making me curious as well.

"Sigh." We heard mom sighing like she indeed was trying to avoid what would happen. "Luna said the royal guard are lacking what is necessary to be good knights to protect me, and she said I should be the one who should defend myself. So she said if I lose she will make me train in a place a called hell."

At that moment, I and Melchior gasped and gulped in our place. We looked at each and other and then shrove like a phantom just passed by us.

"Ryujin? Melchior?" Celestia said while we shrove like it was cold at the kitchen.

"They are here Princess, but it seems this place called hell..."Twilight said while saying that word again made us shrive even worse."They are acting as they have a bad experience there."

"Is it true? That place is worse than Tartarus?" Mom said in concern like she doesn't like the idea about that deal, even more, making us talk.

"Well aunt Tia, there is just one place called hell I and Ryujin know about..." Melchior said while making me angry to him because I don't want to remember that place.

"DON'T YOU DARE MELCHIOR. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THAT PLACE AGAIN." I screamed to Melchior, making them know I hated to remember that place. The memories Melchior send in my mind was that place, and it was 100 times worse than the videogame. It was like playing VR with full sensations on the only place I never want to go back again.

Twilight and Spike were terrified from the information, me afraid of one place and Celestia would be there to train...

"It's called..." Melchior was still calm but while he was saying I covered my ears.

"LA LA LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU," I said aloud trying to ignore the sounds around me.

"The abyss of Darksouls." After saying that name, I felt it. I felt my fear and despair.

"GODDAMMIT MELCHIOR," I said slamming my fist at the table cracking in two and dropping all the food, but by quick surprise, Twilight used her magic took all the food on the air. And Melchior snapped his fingers to recover the table.

"..." From the sounds coming to us, we couldn't hear mom anymore, it was shocked by the facts of what we said. Then we heard a huge gulp, like if an entity discovered they are in danger for the first time. "How bad is it?"

"Not too bad in comparison of Darksouls 2" Melchior is a good guy, but after saying that my spine got another shrive.

"CAN YOU STOP THAT?" I said aloud making him look at me. Finally. "Mom, we are going to baile the offer of the challenge you invited us."

"Ryujin." Melchior was trying to say something but I cut him out.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Imagine her going there, she will never be the same. I know after playing that game I wasn't, and going there? It changed my life forever." My memories are joking with me, I remember the experience of dying and dying and dying all over again, and crying after many tragedies. I couldn't change the past, because I wasn't allowed to do that. I was just a teenager.

"Ryujin, don't forget, she is Princess Celestia, the most important pony in the entire Equestria, and being her must be the most important target in every enemy mind. She is an easy target. With her low-quality knights, she must have to protect herself." Melchior used the wisdom he had to check all the situation she is now. And me being me I know about that.

"I can protect her." I countered his idea with the possibility to have all Equestria in my shoulders to protect everypony.

"From ones, but remember, there are always ways to separate 1 to others if one teleport you far away from Canterlot, and she is alone, there was no way you could protect her. From potential enemies after Nightmare Moon, there is always a possibility to appear more villains like her." When he said that I was going to ask who, but then he raised one finger then I remembered Discord, then he raised another finger I remembered Chrysalis, then another one Sombra and then another one Tirek and then he raised another one and another one.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT. I got it..."I said in total defeat, there was no way for us to avoid that. "Mom, I love you, I really do, and Spike loves you as well, right Spike?"

"Yeah, we love you." Spike looks at my sadness but remembered we have to cheer up our mom because it seems it will be her fate to go to hell to train for a while.

"But you must see, we are doing that to help you to protect you. I hate to say that, but it seems this is the best for Equestria and for you." I said while I could hear mom sighing in sadness and Twilight still trying to process that.

"What are you talking about?" Twilight was asking but then Melchior shushes her.

"Twilight come with me, I will explain better to you by images than just telling you."

After Twilight finished her breakfast, she walked to the other room, while it was just me and Spike at the kitchen talking with mom.

"I understand sweetie. But can you help me with some advice?" Celestia said in sadness.

"I don't think I'm allowed to say advice, but I can give you missions," I said while looking serious.

"And what is?"

"PROTECT SOLAIRE WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT, don't let anything I mean anything pass by you on his direction," I said aloud making Spike jump on his place. "He is the only one you should protect with all your might. And... if it is possible, uses your magic to talk with animals, especially with a wolf."

"What happened to them Ryujin."

"One thing I never forgive me to let it happen," I said that while one tear dropped in my face, so I cleaned to nobody could see it. I cried on the game, but I never felt so real after receiving a memory coming from that world.

"Okay, I will not let you down."

"Thank you mom, when you want me and Melchior go to Canterlot," I said while I didn't like the idea about fighting a bunch of weenies to send mom to hell...

"Well we are going to make a reunion in 1 hour, so I think Luna and I can connect our magic to your door, to bring instead to Everfree forest, comes to Canterlot in a pass of magic." The plan sounded reasonable and being by Lunes the merchant, I think it was the best idea because she has experience in magic and can make easy manipulations.

"Okay, we will see you soon. And mom..." I said while I and Spike looked at each and other.

"Yes?"

"Good luck, it will be a terrible experience, trust me... it will be... but you will never have fear of anything after doing that," I said making mom giggling on her side of the phone.

"Thank you, dear, I will keep that in mind." She turned off the cellphone, while I let it out a sigh of sadness, then I saw the look on Spike's face.

"Are you sure she should do that Ryujin?"

"Well, it's our mother we are talking about, having a son who was fighting against Nightmare Moon would spread the news quickly and thinking about me, they must have think mom was so strong she could defeat a universe with one snap," I said smiling weakly. Making Spike hummed on his place like he doesn't like the idea.

"And what do we do now?" Spike said unsure.

"We will have a day off at Canterlot after defeating the royal guards. We can call Octavia, didn't she said it would be a good idea for us to meet the others from the orchestra at Canterlot some weeks before the Royal Galloping Gala?" I asked making Spike nod on his place thinking about what Octavia had told us a few days ago. So that must be a good way to bring more ponies to enjoy a day at Canterlot.

"Yeah, you have a good point, so do you want me to call her to lead us to there?" Spike said while he was enjoying the idea about calling the girls to come with us.

"That would be a good idea, bring Vinyl as well, she can prepare a deal with Pony Joe and we can enjoy all the day over there." I was talking too, while I received a text message from Melchior.

(Come outside, we have some things to do.)

"Well Spike, call the girls and say to them meet us here."

"Got it." Spike jumped after cleaning the dishes. And went straight to the door, while I walked passing the room with an unconscious Twilight at the floor.

I walked outside and saw Melchior looking at me.

"Fainting after seeing some pictures?" It wasn't even a guess, it was the obvious thing of what could have happened to Twilight. And Melchior looking annoying just nodded his head.

"Why she is so annoying in the first season?"

"That's a mystery even worse than Pinkie Sense, "I said while I shrugged. "Mom said for we go to Canterlot in one our, our moms are working together to make my door of teleport go to Canterlot instead of Everfree forest.

"It seems my mom is recovering her powers quickly," Melchior said surprised.

"Yep. So now what?"

"There is one thing I've always wanted to do in Ponyville," Melchior said smiling.

"Oh? What is it?"

"Act as MIB to somepony." After saying that, I smiled widely.

"Ohhhh, I like that plan. So let's go to Rarity and ask her for some clothes" I said while we ran to the direction of the Carrossel Boutique.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celestia Pov:

I have to say, after hearing Ryujin voice sounding sad after knowing the test he was going to do with the royal guards, I've been nervous since then, I thought my guards were doing a great job, but after Luna told me how defenseless I was with my guards, it seems I lacked the way I protected myself. But I still think I did a great job having a spar with my son... Wait... Sparring? So it seems he was going easy on me, no... he used the first sword, the ten commanders, well, just a few of his transformations while I was just using my shield.

It wasn't sparring... he was attacking me while I was just using a shield spell. It was just like me being a sandbag with a shield, while he was using all his skills to try to beat me. I was defenseless...

When I was still thinking about that, Luna came inside my room...

"So sister, what did they say?" Luna did sit in my bed near me while smiling.

"They accepted the challenge," I said sighing with myself.

"Why are you looking so sadly my sister?"Luna approached me looking in concern with my disappointment.

"Ryujin was reluctant about doing that but Melchior said it would be the best for me... Luna, before you meet Ryujin at Fluttershy's cottage I had a spar with Ryujin, he was indeed a strong boy, but I don't know if he was serious or not." I said in a thoughtful tone while my sister looked at me with her eyes closed.

"Was he using a bandana?" She asked me, while I have checked my memory, he wasn't wearing anything on his head. So I shook my head.

"What about earphones?" She asked me that, and I remembered he was using them while using the sword. So I nodded to her. "Then he was half-serious. He wasn't too serious to use the bandana and not reckless without music. So he may have used just a few swords and made you keep in check."

"Yes, how did you know?" I asked amazed by her deduction.

"Well sister, if Nightmare moon wasn't me. She would have died, Ryujin has like he said 150 swords. And from what Melchior told me, I know some of them or most of them, and each of them has the power to even kill the gods." She said while she got up.

That fact surprised me.

"Is that true?" I said in shock, not even knowing how serious she was about them.

"Well, let's go to create a place to them go while we talk about that. Come with me sister. There is a lot of things I must tell you." She opened the door, while I went to her direction and while I passed the door she started. "Let's start with the sword of one of his masters, the Zaraki Kenpachi sword. And from where they lived each sword has its name and the name of that sword was..."

We closed the door while I was listening carefully everything Luna was telling me...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie Pie Pov:

Me and Rainbow Dash has passed a long time inside of my party room, eating can food during day after day. Waiting for the revenge from Melchior. I had nightmares every time I sleep, and Rainbow Dash has the same problems as me.

Rainbow Dash was holding a food can while I and she are feeling skinny like we lost our weight after days eating and drinking all we could find inside of the party storage.

We avoided using electricity because of the possibility of electrocution us with that power, then we just used candles while we keep looked at everywhere all the time.

"Is this can be out of your sight at any point?" Rainbow Dash asked me while I was looking at the can.

"No. YES. No." My mind raced in confusion after much time trying to remember everything if that can was near my side. "I can't remember anymore."

"Well, how am I supposed to EAT IT?! AHAHAHAHAAaah!!" Rainbow Dash said while launching it and sobbing from her regrets of not looking at the can. Now both of us are unsure if our food is compromised.

"Just sitting here, month after month waiting for MELCHIOR'S REVENGE IS MADNING," I screamed because I getting crazy, then Rainbow Dash shush me.

"SHHH, I hear something." She whispered making me gasp and getting up.

"IT'S HIM, HE IS DOING IT," I said looking all the sides of the party room.

"Hold on..." She raised her hand and pointed to a little spider near the corner. "It was just a spider. Pinkie, it was just a spider."

Then she and I started to laugh nervously because it freaked out both of us, I almost peed in myself, I was horrified, and it was just a spider. Hahahaha.

Then our laughs became higher because that was indeed a relief for both of us, but then something struck in my mind.

"WAIT."I held Rainbow's shoulders, and I became suspicious. "Unless... he sent the spider to distract us from... WHAT HE IS DOING BEHIND US."

I screamed and Rainbow Dash screamed in panic at the same time while we checked our backs.

"THERE IS NOTHING THERE, "I screamed in fear.

"NOT THIS TIME." Rainbow Dash screamed as well, while we screamed in total panic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melchior Pov:

"Ah... Sweet revenge." I said while I walked from outside of Carrossel Boutique with a total style of black tuxedo and holding a black glasses, while I saw Ryujin doing the same.

"Okay, now let's go to make this work. I always wanted to do that as well. It will be freaking awesome."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? Pov:

I have to say, working at the candy store sometimes doesn't look interesting. I know I had to move from Canterlot because it looks like Ponyville had a good opportunity over here, but some times I missed my time as playing with the girls and acting as a special agent of Equestria.

Now I just make candies, while I wait my special best friend come here to eat it and while I sell them to parents who want their foals eat it.

"I wish my life could have a bit more excitation." I murmured while I was looking at the door, but then the bells sounded making me look at two po... I mean, I think they are called humans, I remembered Lyra was fascinating about their mythology and she tried with all her might to know where are they, and now they are here, at my front. Strangely, they are wearing two black tuxedos and wearing black glasses even they are inside of my store. Then something surprised me, one of them closed the door and locked it. "Hey, you shouldn't..."

"Agent Sweet Drops..." One of them said my false agent name, making me paralyzed in shock. "We are agent's M and R. We are from a powerful and secrecy agency of universal secrets and we want to discuss with you."

"Ah, ah ah ah." My mind became in blank, agents? Are they secret agents? "What..."

"We heard about your abilities and potential about dealing with everypony over Equestria. We are looking ponies like you, we read your fille and it seems you have the potential for a program we are going to launch in Ponyville." The one who closes the door came near me, and give me a business card in just two colors. Black and White.

I read the initials MIB - Mares in Black,

"We found some secrets among Equestria and we want ponies who would work to us so don't let these secrets spread around the world. Because one pony could understand, but if you tell to civilization, they are dumb, that would create panic and wars, to avoid that we are looking to agents to deal with that, and we want you to be our first agent." The one gave me a trunk and when I opened it was a cylinder cane, a tiny pistol, and files on it. And there was an instruction manual to these objects. "We want you to be the first pony agent over this operation, and your missions are. Follow one pony, look at these creatures and destroy them, and if somepony... anypony who watch that or know about that. Use this cylinder on them while you use these dark glasses."

Then they gave me another trunk, and this one with a black tuxedo and black glasses.

It was too much for me. So the only thing I did... was faint but before I remembered them saying something.

"Don't let anypony know your identity agent SD."

I didn't have time to answer and everything blacked out. But for the first time, I felt indeed this was the best day of my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov:

After we saw Bon Bon failing, we held our laughers until we got out discreetly as we walk until golden oak library. Until we got at the front door. After we got there, we laughed as crazy, it was so funny to see Bon Bon panicking from her mission as "secret agent". Thankfully we did something useful to her. She will appear more often in the life of background ponies. I just feel sorry to Doctor Whooves, because now she knows about his origins and the possible threats over Equestria, but I think we will be protected against weeping pegasus or angels from now on.

Melchior made sure all the items work as well. I just want to see her face when she finds out that little pistol will make powerful destruction. She will freakout in the first moment she uses it. Hahahaha.

"Yo Ryujin" I heard a familiar voice coming to us, and when I looked in my left, I found Vinyl, Spike and Octavia walking in our direction ready to go to Canterlot. "I heard you want us to go with you to Canterlot, and have an easy way to go there like a second."

"Well, it seems so," I said while I just opened the door.

When I was going to get inside, it seems Vinyl Scratch and Octavia stopped their tracks and looked at Melchior for the first time.

"Oh yeah, girls, this is Melchior... Princess Luna son. The one I was talking about" Spike said showing to the girls, the other human wearing a hat and black tuxedo.

"Oh, of course. Charmed." Octavia composed herself while she bowed a bit like she knew Melchior was a royalty... it's indeed strange, like me and Melchior, children of princesses...

I always thought he would be a relative of mine but surprisingly it went on that way. If was me 10 years ago, that would be one of the best days of my life. But now...

"Alright, let's not waste time, we have many things to do today," I said aloud while I went inside the Oak Library and directly to the door inside of the bedroom. "Let's rock."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia Pov:

My mind was in blank state while Luna described each sword she knew about Ryujin owns, while she just uses her magic to add another rock in cube shape around the circle where we was, she is doing something I didn't know it was possible to do, she was creating a stadium with just shaped cubes.

"And the last one which I remember was the collection of swords of Mifune from Soul eater which I told you once, the swords seem ordinary, the swordsman itself wasn't he was capable to make all the area covered with his swords and know where each of them are and how to make a great combination while using all his swords. So that's everything I know about his swords."And then Luna said while she cheeked the last cube she adds on the big arena she created. "And done, now we just need a door and a portal inside of it."

Then my mind snapped while I nodded to her, and while I used my magic to create a door with the rock blocks around me, Luna used her magic to create the portal.

And it took us a good 10 minutes of concentration to manage to do something like that, and with that, we created a good way to move from Ponyville to Canterlot and from Canterlot to Ponyville as well. I can use that to go there some times.

"Well, now we did it. And what we do now?" I said in tiredness because doing something like that took a lot of my concentration and give me a lot to think about how much I'm lacking in magic. It seems my sister is right while my son did his best to not go too serious to fight me, he would have killed me if he wants.

"Princess we are here." Then a voice took me in surprise, making me look behind me while Luna seems to enjoy herself a lot while she was looking at Shining Armor and his guards after crossing the big wooden door of the Coliseum Luna created.

"Captain Shining Armor, thank you for appearing." I notice a smile on his face, while I checked all his armor and shield on his side, it seems he has been training to keep in form to be the best royal guard he can be. And I notice all the guards behind him, looking like the military position they have and it seems they are being well trained...Sadly from what my sister and my son told me, they are lacking much. "I know it has been a suddenly call for all of you. But now I and my sister want to implement an evaluation to all of you, to see if the preparations of your training are indeed giving fruits."

All the guards give to each and other a look like they don't understand the meaning behind my words, then the captain Shining Armor gave a step further.

"Princess if the case was..." Before he was going to ask about what was the case, my sister step in interrupting us.

"Don't use further words captain, I will explain what is about. You see... Celestia's son is disappointed by the way you acted against Nightmare Moon." At the moment, Luna said that everypony around us mouth got dropped, especially Shining Armor's mouth.

"Spike? I know we messed up, but there is nothing else we could have done." Shining Armor said in surprise, but then he looks in my face and then Luna's which was shooking his head."Wait... do you have another son?"

Luna nodded while I sighed because there was no way back now.

"Yes, I have 2. You know Spike, but this other one was responsible for defeating Nightmare Moon." At the moment I said that all the guards were in shock while I know what happened with Shining Armor's mind. "And by telling that, he was protecting your sister captain Armor, while she was finding the elements of harmony, he was fighting against Nightmare Moon by himself."

"Is that possible?" One of the guards behind asked, making me and Luna look at him. "2 of our best guards were defeated by her with one slap, and he was fighting solo against her?"

"Yes, it is possible, and that's why he is disappointed with all of you, even my own son which is a huge surprise for you as well, don't take you, royal guards, seriously. So that's why they are coming here to make a challenge to you. I made the rules... And it's simple... if you can stay up after 10 minutes you win if you quit before that, they won." Luna said launching bomb after bomb, making them trying to understand the position they are.

"I think that's too much information, you said you want us to fight against your children and see if we can stay up after 10 minutes? Well, there are at least 45 guards over here, and they are only 2." Shining Armor said in disbelief. "I don't say they aren't strong, but 10 minutes against 45 guards? It's possible for them don't have time to fight all of us."

Then before Luna would answer that, a voice came from inside of the portal door.

"I'm surprised by your logic Captain Shining Armor." From what I remember that familiar voice, it seems Melchior already is here, while he, Spike, Ryujin, Twilight, Octavia and Vinyl Scratch came after him. "It would have been a good logic, however, it seems you don't understand, some times numbers don't mean anything."

The guards looked at them in surprise, never knowing what kind of way to teleport was that. And then I could see Twilight smiling at her brother.

"Shining." Twilight went to hug him while surprising him as well.

"Twi." He said after getting a hug. He smiled happily to see his sister again, but then he looked at the boys who were near me and Luna. "So these two are..."

"Yes, we are." The duo said in unison, making them look at each and other. "You first Melchior."

"Alright, I'm Melchior. Son of Princess Luna, the lord of nightmares." He said while they look in surprise by his title. While Ryujin steps further and presents himself.

"I'm Ryujin, son of Princess Celestia, the swordmaster." He said while looking at all the soldiers, and then the captain of Royal guard made all the guards be on their position.

"Your highness, we welcome you to Canterlot."All the soldiers stomped their feet with a salutation making Ryujin and Melchior look at each and others like they know what to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov:

"I have to say, they are interesting for being a marching band or something similar captain Armor, they indeed know what to do in their positions," I said making this evil joke, while I walked near to Shining Armor, making him grit his teeth. "But let me tell you one thing...Are you sure you have the determination to not give up after I and Melchior start the little challenge we have with you?"

All the guards held tight their hands, and their faces are looking angry, but then I passed the captain and I went check the line in front of me, I walked to each guard, and I gave a deep looking on their armor, their body proportion, I even asked their to raise their arm to me to check their arms are heavy or not. Then after I take a look at each royal guard, my face was showing nothing less than disappointment.

"Alright, it seems aunty Luna was a right mom. You need to train to have better protection." I said sadly, knowing she will have a terrible time of training, but her guards are useless.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU TELLING US MONKEY." Then I heard somepony shouting that to me, then I look at one earth pony who just doesn't know what he said.

"Burn Toast, behave yourself." Captain Armor tried to command his soldier to not do something stupid.

"For who? Him? He doesn't even know how to hand a sword to say something like that, I don't believe a monkey would defeat Nightmare Moon, they must have lied about that." The pony who went further on his insult used trash-talk to me, but that doesn't even make me surprise.

"So, that's the power of royal guards?" I said while I turned back to my mom, making her sigh in disappointment. I then took my bandana from my arm and I held tied to my head, I went in the direction of the pony who insult me. "Alright, you with funny tongue, you said I'm a monkey right?"

"Yeah and wh..." And before he was going to insult me again, I punched on his chest with futae no kiwami, the impact was so strong the armor on his chest created a hole and he spits blood after receiving the attack.

"Alright 1. I'm no monkey, I'm a water dragon, so a reptile, know the differences between species you stupid equine." I said making all the guards looking at me in fear and surprise after that attack. "2. That's my weakest punch, and now I will give you my hardest punch after you insult me in front of my family and friends."

I covered my hand with haki and then I punched on his face with so much strength launching him at the wall with his face covered with blood and muzzle broken. Then I walked slowly on his direction while he was trying to recover from that impact.

"And 3. The gap between us was like sky and earth, know your place your stupid peasant soldier." I moved my palm on his face and pressed his head at the wall creating a hole.

I walked slowly and looked at my friends who were in shock, even my mother which was surprised by my sudden reaction.

"Anypony who doesn't know species want to trash talk? Anypony wanting to be the funny one? Anypony who doesn't know humility want to talk to me?" I asked while all the ponies around me was quiet, deadly quiet, like don't wanting to piss me off like I already am. "No? Alright, I will ask that anypony ever played Oubliettes & Ogres?"

That question surprised a few, then after waiting for a second. 5 or at least 6 raised their hands including captain Shining Armor.

"Great, now I will explain to you in a way you understand so you can explain to the others the differences between us. Imagine you all are like level 5 in a mission to observe the final boss and don't interact with him, the final boss is a knight level 20 with all his abilities and is having his business trying to execute a traitor in the front of the city." I walked while I made the ponies who were listening to me nod their heads, that's a simple mission, an observation one, you don't do anything wrong and you can get out alive and with money. "HOWEVER, one of the players decided to be funny and launch a rock in the evil boss, and guess which number went on the dice? The number 1... For roleplay games, number one is a critical failure, so what would be the worst punishment for the player would ever receive after launching a rock?"

I looked at the captain Shining Armor, then the idea terrified him. Looking at me palled.

"You...made the evil boss look all the team around the player with him kill all of them with one attack."Shining Amor said that while all the other players sweated nervously and gulping like their lives are in danger.

"You seem to be a Dungeon Master Captain Armor, you earned my respect, and yes... You are right. So here we are. One of your soldiers launched a rock to the knight of level 20, and you didn't see his ally is a level 20 mage and fighter, so we are 2 levels 20 against 6 soldiers level 5 and 38 soldiers level 1. That's the difference between us." I said making all of them look at me terrified. "However."

I need to make their hopes rise again.

"The mission is to stay up after 10 minutes with us. And I will not kill you, I will just knock you out really hard." I said making some of them relax from a moment. "It will be broken bones? Sure, it will be, but at least you will be out alive."

And with that, their smile became despair, while I see Melchior stepping in front of me.

"Alright everypony, it seems it's time for we do the challenge. If you guys don't want to do that, you can step behind and that would mean you gave up from the challenge, let me explain. Nothing will happen to you or your position as a soldier after this challenge. So you are free to quit." And with that our victory is guaranteed, nopony would be stupid enough to continue this challenge, and while we watched most of the soldiers giving a step behind.

But something surprised me, the 6 soldiers including Shining Armor didn't do that, all the roleplay gamers didn't give up.

"Interesting," I said smiling, while I heard Twilight freaking out.

"SHINING, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPENS TO YOU, STEP BACK NOW!"Twilight shout despaired, knowing how strong am I, and what will happen to her brother if I fight him seriously.

"I'm sorry Twi, but these two challenge my pride in both ways... as a Captain of Royal Guard, and a Dungeon Master, they are telling me my skills in both ways wouldn't defeat a boss level 20... as a dungeon player, it's a dream of every player, manage to do something so big like that, the XP coming from that would be enormous and with that we could do whatever we want around the place." Shining Armor said while his soldiers nodded their heads, I chuckled, that's true, now that the player launched the rock there is nothing else they can do unless to fight and die, but if they have luck enough and defeat the boss, they would be with huge experience.

"Alright." I smiled. "You guys have my respect as a player as well, tell me your names before we start fighting," I said while I smiled to the potential soldiers in my front.

"Shining Armor, captain of royal guards," Shining said proudly of his position and not looking intimidated by me, a bonus on the way he behaves himself.

Then I saw a yellow unicorn with a red mane and a scar on like a lightning on his forehead stepping further.

"Lucky shot, second class archer." The pony who said that made me raise my eyebrow, they have archers? Why didn't I know that?

"Sunshine Smile" Somepony step further and said in a serious tone, then it stuck in my mind and I looked at Melchior which was excited as well. When we saw him, it was a dark gray pony with a dark blue armor showing the difference between day and night armors. "Night Soldier."

"Ohhh, we even have Night Soldiers on this challenge Melchior," I said excitedly.

Then a pegasus mare stepped in while showing courage, she doesn't even know what kind of mess she gets into.

"Golden Wing, first-class soldier." The mare said while knowing she can't turn back now. "I want all that XP to me, I want to fight solo one."

That made me and Melchior whistle, okay she does have courage, but let's see how much she can handle.

"My name is Silver Tongue, and this is my brother Silent Walk. We are twins in second class soldiers." A little gray stallion with white hair and the other stallion with a white body and gray hair walked in as well. It seems they are an interesting duo.

"Alright, I think now we already know your names. It seems now we just need one more thing. You who will fight me, choose a number between 1 to 150." I said while surprising mom, aunty Luna, and Twilight.

"Are you serious?" Captain of royal guards Shining Armor said in disbelief. Okay "30"

"69," The Silver Tongue said that while he laughed a bit from that number, while the other pony decided to open his palms and point 10 fingers then close 7 to make appear 3 resulting in 13.

"90" Sunshine Smile in a serious tone but he seems he is trying to figure out my plan.

"I will not choose because I want to solo the other one." The mare known as Golden Wing seems to be aiming at Melchior, that made me look at her in surprise, and Melchior smiles at her.

"I choose 21." The last pony who said that was Lucky shot, making me look at him in surprise, 21? How is that possible somepony be so lucky to choose that kind of sword?

"21? WOW. A lucky shot isn't just by shooting arrows, but it seems is luck in all your choices." I said in surprise, making all the others confuse. "Alright everypony. It seems you all have chosen the swords I'm going to fight with you. So I will be direct. Shining Armor, I will defeat you first, then the next pony can jump on me while I use the other sword to fight you and keeping going until I defeat you all before 10 minutes, that's my rules."

"Well, it seems fair... But I..." Before Shining Armor would say anything, I smiled while I used my magic to bring the sword 30 he chooses for me, sadly it's his unlucky number because there is no more dangerous and terrifying power of that sword I would use right now.

My magic circle was burning like fire while I concentrate on the sword in my hands. Then after the magic circle brokes, it appeared the sword surprising every soldier and pony around me. Melchior looked at me then on the sword, and he just said one thing.

"FUCK, Shining Armor choose the Wailing Dark."

"Oh my" I heard Princess Luna said in surprise. "Thankfully I used magic over this arena to make sure to buff this dungeon, making all the ponies over here has a kind of magic protection against fatalities cuts."

"Wait really?" I heard mom asking that to her.

"Yup, I could have guessed it would have been many fatal skills so I made sure to magically teleport on parts of the body which wouldn't kill, like it would be possible to protect the heart and the head, but I cannot protect the hands and legs, so let's take on that way." While it's a relief for me, for the others is a huge red flag.

"I'm so glad I will not kill you, I can act freely now," I said while I took my headphones and put in my ears, and then I said. "At the moment, you do the first attack, the 10 minutes countdown will start."

Then I positioned myself in Shining's front.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov:

After looking intimidating to everypony, Ryujin remained on his position until he heard someone saying aloud.

"STOP," Melchior said while making everyone looking at him. "Ryujin before you start fighting, I must ask... which song you will play?"

Then Ryujin changed his position to take a look on his cellphone.

"Criminal from Disturbed. Why?" Ryujin said while making Melchior smile while taking his cellphone as well.

"Synchronisation, I'm going to hear this song at the same time, it will be fair to the mare in my front I must use everything I have. Sorry lady, but I'm already using magic, so I will just use my melee attacks to defeat you." Melchior said while he was taking off his clothes, leaving just his pants and shoes. And what surprised everybody, even his mother was the fact, his muscles were totally turned on like that muscle wasn't anything normal... And when they look at his backs, it was like a demonic evil shape was stamped on his back.

"OH, MY CELESTIA." Screamed Twilight, never knowing what the heck was that.

"Melchior." Princess Luna said in such surprise, she doesn't know what kind of anime character would have such demonic muscles."Who the heck are these muscles?"

"I will explain another day." Melchior smiled evilly to the mare on his front. "Ryujin, start the music in 3, 2,1. Press."

Both of them used their cellphones to turn the music on. And they remained on their positions. However, something different was around all the ponies who were watching away from them. It was like the air.

(Malevolent criminal, I)
(When the vision paints my mind)
(Cross the invisible line)
(And you'll be paid in-kind)

Ryujin and Melchior said in unison like they were smiling evilly to the ponies who suddenly felt the problem they get into.

Twilight then heard the part of the lyrics and then she freaked out.

"Invisible Line? OH NO, SHINING ARMOR GET OUT, DON'T DO THAT, HE IS REALLY SERIOUS." Twilight was freaking out on her place while both princesses held Twilight while making her look at her princess in disbelief, but their looks made her shut her mouth and give up trying to make Shining give up from such stupid idea.

After looking such presence, Shining Armor was sweating like knowing the difference between their powers and they didn't even start the battle, Twilight tried to call his attention to baile but now it was too late, Shining Armor went further and then jumped to the direction of Ryujin suddenly starting the battle.

When Shining Armor jumped on his direction he could hear Ryujin said the same thing again but this time more excitedly than before.

(Malevolent criminal, I)
(When the vision paints my mind)
(Cross the invisible line)
(And you'll be paid in-kind)

And then when he was getting near him, he saw him pulling his sword and with one attack and raised vertically and attack the direction of Shining Armor and the moment it was going to cut him, Shining Armor had an urgent feeling to use teleport and at the moment he teleported to behind Ryujin, the impact of the simple cut made a huge wall made of the floor raise up to the sky.

sword attack

Everypony who watched that got their mouths dropped after looking at the wall and the smiling face of Ryujin.

"HIT IT. HA HA, HA HA." Ryujin said like he sang a song inside of his head, while all the soldiers don't understand, how powerful that simple male was.

"URGGGGH."Then when they were looking at Ryujin, they forgot Melchior already finished the battle with the Golden Wing, while he was sitting above her, and like a victorious guy who sits on their defeated opponents.

"Criminal
The suffering" He sang while Ryujin turned around and looked at Shining Armor.

"It makes me think like a
Criminal
The suffering"

"When we're alone" That's what Shining Armor remembers after him and his team were defeated badly, he doesn't remember what happened 2 minutes after what they just sang.

Everything just blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Luna Pov:

Ryujin took off his earphones like it didn't take more than 1 minute to deal with all his team.

"I have to say, it was quicker than I expected, but never thought it would have ended on that way," Luna said after looking at the Coliseum, expecting all kinds of cuts, many bloodstains, but thankfully nopony was deadly hurt, she wasn't expecting just the team but all the 46 souldiers at the Coliseum were defeated so easily, Ryujin just did one thing.

"Using Conqueror Haki?" I said while surprising both of boys walking in our direction, while all the ponies behind me look at Ryujin in disbelief.

"Yep, I was going to use that on the cows who were coming to Ponyville but Applejack managed to stop them before me."He said smiling at me, and while I was surprised, Twilight Sparkle was in so relief.

"RYUJIN, DON'T SCARED ME LIKE THAT." She screamed and punched weakly at his chest with her hands many times, while he was chuckling. "You just knocked them out, right?"

"Yep, I didn't attack him, just scared him and then I used my Haki to not just him but all his soldiers, being knocked out." Ryujin sometimes had the most logical conclusion, we didn't want to make that torture, we just wanted to make sure they were defeated and stay up after 10 minutes. Ryujin care about the ponies near him, thankfully Ryujin didn't use the Zaraki Kenpachi's sword, because that would be different, he would fight everypony with that sword, but it seems Ryujin wanted to finish that in the easiest way. And my son already finished with his opponent so making Ryujin uncomfortable while fighting alone if the case was for them fight together and defeat all the soldiers, so it must have been for him hurrying to finish everything.

"Ryujin, some times I don't know if you are going to give me a heart attack, but you always do your best to not hurt my feelings and worrying me, thank you again. I think I was right to say thank you for being in Ponyville line front if Applejack couldn't manage to defeat the cows, I was right you had such ace on the sleeve." Twilight smiled again, while our friends cheered to Ryujin and Melchior which came to our direction satisfied with their own powers.

"Well," I said making everypony around me look what I was going to say. "We will take them to the hospital and make them know what happened over here, but it seems both tests ended the way we expected."

"Can I go with you? Shinning is my brother, so he may need support after losing a battle like that." Twilight Sparkle said while looking at me and my sister, I wasn't against about it, and looking at my sister, she seems doesn't mind as well.

"Okay, you can go with us," I said smiling at her and receiving a thank you in return.

My sister didn't say anything, she was expecting something like that happens, so I just smiled at her and to my child and his friends.

"You can go back to Ponyville or if you want to stay in Canterlot for a while you are welcome to stay for a visit," I said making them excited to go and have an adventure on Canterlot, while I could see Spike, Ryujin and the girls talking excitedly about what they are going to do, I felt a touch coming near me and looking at my side I found my son looking at me.

"Mom, I have a favor to ask," Melchior said while he was taking off the sweat from his face.

"Oh really? Well, my pequeña luz de luna, what do you want?" I said while I could see the blush on his face while being called that. Then I could see the evilly smile he had on his face, making me grin to what kind of favor would be.

"Well, it's started..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie Pie Pov:

It was 10 months. 10 BUCKING MONTHS, I'M BECOMING CRAZY, CELESTIA, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE SUCH FATE?

Opsiies, the Melchior Prank. I don't even remember that bucking prank. And now I'm trying to recover my sanity by sleeping, please LUNA, LET ME JUST SLEEP FOR MORE 1 HOUR.

Then I heard the beep coming near me, I sighed pathetically, my mane is all straight down if I remember correctly Ryujin said that would be my Pinkamena form, MELCHIOR PLEASE END MY SUFFERING.

I woke up after looking at my friend Dashie near me almost ready to sleep. We both lost a lot of weight, he is almost deep skin and the only clothes we were wearing was just 2 dippers because we could use it while we want to go at the bathroom, it sounds weird during the first 3 weeks, but then we got used.

"Okay, it's my turn to stand and watch, you can take your nap."I smiled to her while I touched her shoulder with a tiring look at my face, then I found she was looking weird at me.

"Pretty eager for me to go to sleep." She sounded suspicious about me, making me look weird to her. "So tell me, how he is been?"

I didn't get it what she said...

"How who's been?" I asked trying to understand what she said.

Then she jumped from her spot and pointed a finger to me.

"I KNOW YOU WERE WORKING WITH MELCHIOR." She accused me, making me push her finger and looked even more suspicious to her.

"ME? How do I know if you are not working with him?" I pointed my finger at her while she then did the dirtiest thing I would ever imagine.

"I WILL TELL YOU HOW." Rainbow Dash took one of the cans of food we had and launched to my face. Making me jump away from her, and look at her in fury.

Not only me but Rainbow Dash raised one of her legs and then stomped at the floor, and I did the same thing. Then I crouched at me body making my both closed fists touched the floor while my body is raised.

Then we narrowed our eyes to each and other, and in the next second our bodies clashed, like a huge push and push battle, I could feel my boobies touching her boobies while we held each other dippers, and in a moment of despair, we took our dippers out at the same time... Making both of us naked looking at each and other.

We looked at the mirror near to us, and we found our imperfections in a just one deep look, and then the sense FINALLY came back into our minds.

"Look at us," I said in disbelief in what I was seeing.

"We've gone crazy...We can't live like this anymore." Dashie confirmed my suspicions.

"WE HAVE TO CRONFONT MELCHIOR," I said tired of being on this bucking shit every day.

"YES, WE MUST CRONFONT HIM," Rainbow Dash agreed with my idea, and at the moment, we got up, and turned our backs I felt something shriving deep in my spine. I tried to guess something was wrong, then It was lighting struck in my mind... SINCE WHEN I HAD A MIRROR IN THE PARTY ROOM?

I tried to turn back but a huge hand grabbed my body. And Rainbow Dash turned to see what's going on just to feel the same destiny as me.

"IT'S HIM. WE WILL DIE DASHIE!!!" I screamed in a panic with all my might then I was pulled inside of the mirror, the panic after hearing his voice again made me piss myself and I cursed myself to not having my dipper anymore.

"HELLO. IT'S ME... YOUR BEST FRIEND" I saw Melchior, not on his normal size, but a bucking FUCKING GIANT MAN. Holding me tight. Rainbow Dash was next to me with his other hand. We screamed like it our lives depended on it. And it indeed depended.

"NOW, GOODBYE, AND HAVE A NICE WAKING UP." He said aloud making my eyes open wide, what does it mean HOLLY BUCK FUCK FUCK ARRGHHHH.

He raised both of us at the air and with all his strength he stomped us at the floor with his hands.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Me and Rainbow Dash opened our eyes and got up hyperventilating from sudden nightmare.

"Was that?" Rainbow Dash asked me, while I could see, our last appearance from 10 minutes ago disappeared and I and Rainbow Dash was looking like it was the first day we hid from there. When we looked at the clock it was 10 a.m. Like nothing happened.

"A nightmare? It seems so... I felt so..." I looked at something strange, it was a paper in my hands. "Then I read it while my eyes were opening wide, I couldn't help to have a smile at my face."

"What is it Pinkie?" Rainbow Dash used her clothes to clean her sweaty face, while I showed the paper.

"Dear Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, congratulations to survive my 10 months vengeance in the dreamlands, I hope you have learned your lesson while I have doubt on it. I did the best prank I could do on you two. I made you fear me so much you created paranoias during months, and turning you fight each and other with dippers was too precious to not see it, so I did rec it and showed to my friends. You don't have to worry about my revenge anymore. But next time you plan something stupid like that on me again, next time your next nightmare will be 100 times worse. With love hugs and kisses, your best friend MELCHIOR THE LORD OF NIGHTMARES."

After Rainbow Dash reading it, we cheered up because now we are free. WE ARE FREE. FINALLY, PEACE IN MY HEART.

"Let's go Dashi, there is a lot of things to do."

"Yeah, I have a friend to show you, she is a really nice girl to hang out." Being stuck in a huge paranoia inside of that tiny party room with Rainbow Dash just strengthen our friendship even more. I don't know if Melchior planned that, but it was fun to know that was just a nightmare. But now I will pray to Celestia and Luna to not let me prank Melchior ever again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Pov:

I should have asked Spike to borrow me his cellphone, at least I would try to play little games and not try to do the same thing I did before, that two girls image is still stuck in my mind, but I would enjoy watching more about that satisfying videos.

I read a book while I waited somepony wake up from their knocked out state. Ryujin said he didn't hurt them, so they are just sleeping, and not knowing what kind of technique was that if I use magic that would make everything worse.

I read during some pages and while I was reading I could hear some of the ponies waking up from there sleep state. Some of them asked me what happened, I just explained quickly and simple, Ryujin just knocked out everyone with one look. While some couldn't believe, the 1 player of Oubliettes & Ogres, nodded agreeing like it makes sense to him.

After more minutes, I heard my brother waking up.

"Arggg."

"Shining," I said while I helped him to sit on the bed where he was laying.

"Oh, hey Twi. Where are we?" He looked at me and then turned around, and then like a snap he remembered what happened. "The prince... Ryujin, he is indeed a powerful level 20 boss. Why did I feel I'm like a rookie in Roleplay games again?"

"Because you didn't ask me about his powers Shinning. I have to say, I'm hugely disappointed to you. YOU TRIED TO SOLO HIM OR ATTACK HIM FIRST. THAT'S STUPPIDY BEYOND LEVELS." I screamed making his ears ring from my pissed shout.

"Ouch sis, not too loud."

"Shining Armor. I was there when I saw Ryujin fight Nightmare Moon and the things I saw him doing it became stuck in my memory, it was phenomenal the way he used his fighting style against her. And you and your soldiers which none of you could stand a chance against her? What were you thinking?" I looked deep in his eyes, and while he tried to hide his shame he turned his look and said weakly.

"It was shameful we lost to Nightmare Moon so quickly... Princess Celestia and Princess Luna ordered us to make a test of strength against your friend. And we the Royal Guards trained a lot of years to have the best shape to protect our kingdom. It is our pride... actually it was."He looked down in shame and the other soldiers couldn't do anything unless looking down in shame as well.

"The pride of an idiot," I said calling their attention. "Shining, if you really want your pride to be intact, then I will tell you that. Ryujin was fighting seriously against everyone over here. He didn't even fight his mom serious, and yet he took his bandana and listened and sang his song to you. Congratulations he was focused on defeat you all."

They looked at me in surprise, then I smiled while I said congratulations in sarcasm.

"I saw him using his sword to create a huge bucking water dragon in the sky, I saw him wearing a huge sword stuck on his hand while he blasted water bullets and create a huge waterfall to kill Nightmare Moon and that it didn't work against her either. I SAW HIM BECOMING A PSYCHOPATH AFTER BEING HURT WHILE USING JUST ONE SWORD." I screamed while I remembered the most terrified sword I ever saw in my life. "DON'T YOU KNOW I WANTED TO HIM NOT KILL YOU ALL JUST BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID PRIDE? DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED WAS I AT THE MOMENT I SAW HIM WEARING HIS BANDANA AND LISTEN TO MUSIC? I PRAYED TO CELESTIA TO NOT LET HIM KILL YOU. But I underestimated the judgment of my friend, and that was my fault. I'm glad he didn't hurt you, just scared the crap of you. It's better a scared soldier than a dead brother."

I said after closing my book and going out from the room, leaving those stupid soldiers and their stupid captain behind.

They really bucked up. Oh, fuck it. THEY FUCKED UP BADLY. I will ask Ryujin to borrow some rap music with cursings on it, it seems a steam relief and I really need it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Celestia Pov:

After watching both Luna and Melchior smiling evilly and laughing deviously, I don't have an idea what it just happened but I don't seem to care anyway. But after looking Melchior teleport to somewhere else, leaving just me and Luna at the same arena, I know what will happens now.

"Well? It seems I was right." Luna approached my side while I was looking at the huge wall Ryujin created with one attack.

"That sword? Was named Wailing Dark, isn't it?" I asked while I looked deeply at the cut at the floor and the strength that must cause to create a huge wall.

"Yep, it showed just the tip of its power, I once saw it was capable to expand long and go fast like a train hitting a huge wall. Its cuts can kill many ponies, which it seems Shining Armor unluck number must be 30." After hearing the comment of my sister, I couldn't help while I think maybe Ryujin knew the potential of the weapon and that's why he used unharmed ways to defeat his opponents.

"So it seems I lost... How you are going..." In the momment I was admitting my defeat I felt a huge blade transpassing me, a bucking stab in my heart, it was a betrayal from my own sister... But I could see the smile on her face. "Luna...how...could..."

"Don't worry sister, you will come back, it's the protocol of your training, I will be there to guide you. And before starting it, I must say. Congratulations on your first achievement. Name?" She smiled at me while I was coughing blood, I felt my body becoming cold but imagining that was the process of training she mentioned me. My eyes were wide open and I remembered the words of Ryujin cursing Melchior just naming the hell. And Luna approached in my ear and with just one whisper, that was the most terrifying thing I ever heard in my years of living. "welcome to Dark Souls"

Then I could see a trophy with the title she whispered to me: Welcome to Dark Souls. I think now I know why Ryujin is so terrified with the place, I didn't even go there and I felt it will be 1 million times worse than Tartarus.

Hell indeed is the worst place.

My breath stopped at the same time as my heart. I died...