• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 8,103 Views, 236 Comments

The Strongest Swordmaster - CaioCoia



My life isn't something I would share to anyone, but if you are reading this, so I must be disappeared and never would come back.

  • ...
29
 236
 8,103

The children from the sky Arc: Son of the Sun Pt. 1

Ryujin POV:

The satisfaction of seeing their faces at that moment paid the price of me being hurt by Nightmare Moon, finally, I will meet the Princesses. I'm glad Twilight just rolled her eyes, she is really a smart one. Maybe later I can teach her how to keep calm and think about the important things. But I don't know, Twilight without freaking out it wouldn't be funny. I will make baby steps. I promise.

Spike was immobile and his face was showing he was waiting for the worst of many things. I don't blame him, actually I'm opposite, I really want this happen, why? Because I have some reasons for that. One because I really understand how hard Princess Celestia worked over 1 thousand years, two: Solaire would be disappointed if I don't do this, three: Praise the sun is a good start for a conversation.

Princess Celestia still was with her mouth agape, Princess Luna shakes her head and nudged her sister making her snap.

"Er... Very honored of your part Mr. Suiryu that's it? I really would appreciate the meaning of your speech and why did you do that. If you don't mind telling me." Princess Celestia did her best to recompose herself but after looking at her, she was flattered.

I chuckled at her response.

"I really don't mind my highness, there are just two reasons for I did that. Number one: I would like just to bow to yourself, but looking at my state I can't do that, so I decided to speak the more signal of respect and recognition: what would more perfect to say to the princess of the sun than praise the sun?" I said trying to move my body but the pain showed the reason of why I didn't bow, but the way I said made Princesses and Twilight giggle Meanwhile Spike chuckled from my question.


Celestia Pov:

I giggled for that response, never tough a simple speech would make me feel so better, and looking his reason it was really understandable, I know the ponies always like to bow herself, even I don't like my subjects doing that. However, he said to praise my sun, just because he can't be bowed himself it was really funny. He then told me he has two reasons why he said that.

However something inside me still is insecure about him, it was like he doesn't tell me everything and his true reasons. I will need to check more about him and wait for the right moment before I make my move, I need to be sure about him.

I have some spells in my arsenal, but I need to make sure he doesn't know about my intentions.

I saw the other ponies giggling after his speech, I felt a sensation of something inside myself, I'm really surprised I forgot to do something so simple before came here.

"Sorry to disturb you using my presence, however, I need to the toilet." I used my formal speech making them look at me confused.

"Tia, did thous forget to go to the bathroom before we came here?" Luna asked me by raising her eyebrow.

"Yes," I said in a sheepish tone, It was a real surprise when I could need most, my own body decided to cooperate with my mind. But this isn't something to be proud of, go in the bathroom just after meeting the new people would be really offensive.

"I can lead you there my highness." Nurse Redheart offered herself to this job.

"I'm really grateful for you offered yourself Mr. Redheart, please lead my way," I said going behind her.

It was really stressing, having so many things inside my mind while I forgot to go to the bathroom before leaving the castle, this is so humiliating, but I will use that as opportunity, I still don't trust Mr. Suiryu, even if Twilight and Spike would trust him, I want to give him a reason for doubt him before I open my arms to him in Equestria.

I need to be careful, but looking at him, he doesn't show any problems, he wasn't very height or muscular, but I could feel from him a kind of power and magic I was a bit aware from Twilight, fight face to face with Nightmare Moon would be a really honored feat, however we didn't know about him, and he said a praise the sun to me.

"What does it means?" I whispered to myself in a low tone for not even Ms. Redheart listen to me.

After walking a bit, the nurse showed me the toilet.

"Here we are Princess, do you want I wait outside of the door?" My subject is really impressive in her loyalty, maybe is because she was used to doing that for every patient over the hospital, I will give a reward for everypony who works here, doing their best to keep the patients well and welcomed, even the patients who are not a pony.

"You can go back to the room Ms. Redheart, I memorized the way until the room, thank you for your kindness," I said smiling at her, making her feel happy and bowed to me.

"You're welcome my highness." She said after leaving the corridor.

I opened the bathroom, and I did my necessities on there, and after washing my hands, I decided to prepare myself before going back to the room.

I glowed my horn decided to use my own combination of spells.

1. Stealth Conjuration, making my magic unable to be detected and making my glowing invisible from the others.
2. Linking Mind and soul, making my mind being connected with his thoughts and memories, it needs a bit of concentration, and the good thing is if my mind is connected with somepony I could be seeing years of memories from him but it would take seconds outside of the spell.
3.No vestiges cleaning, making my way over the magic nullify and making the victim without noticing I was on his mind, it's like Stealth Conjuration but just for the inside of other ponies mind.

This 3 spell is what I use for discovering any threat over Equestria from the other races. Star Swirl used this combination to defeat many powerful and dangerous creatures over Equestria, knowing their reasons for the fight and their weakness.

I forbid anypony to use that combination because it would be dangerous if someponies has in mind use that kind of powerful spells.

After making my mind perfect concentrate, I decided to go back to the room.

I used my spell before opening the door, I felt the magic aura from Twilight, Luna, a bit from Spike, some from Nurse Redheart, and what would be a surprise, a bit from Ryujin, maybe he is holding his strength, I don't blame him, I would do the same if I'm at the hospital.

I opened the door and give an invisible blast on him, after getting shot, he just shocked his head and looked at me.

My mind froze in the exact second he looks at me, making my mind teleport it from inside his memories.


Melchior Pov:

"Hum...what?" I felt some presence of magic disturbing my memorizes implements? It would be Princess Celestia, if I know her right as the theories and fictions, she is trying to take a look inside Ryujin to see if he is a friend or enemy, I will give her what she wants. "It's better she knows about the best of Ryujin because this would end in a lot of trouble."

I didn't do anything, It's better to let her see the same memories Ryujin have, about his past, myself and the alternative dimensions I send him. I really did well implanting those memories.

I saw a couple entering my tent.

Cool, the Mr. and Mr. Smith finally came. I look at my list and risked their two names.


Celestia Pov:

Where am I? I saw a different kind of carriages, it was on every place, but they were immobile, just staying there, in front of every house.

But one of these cars, where a couple, they must be the same of Mr. Suiryu, Are they holding a child in their hands?

I decided to came closer to them, seeing each step they are giving near to an old house.

"What are they doing?" I said to myself, looking that couple carrying that child who was like he was sleeping. Coming near the door, they decided to knock it, leaving the child on the floor? WHAT IN THE TARTARUS THEY WERE DOING?

The couple decided to run away going in the carriage and seconds later I heard an explosion from the machine and saw it moving without ponies on it. How is that possible?

And if wasn't enough I heard the door open, and I found a tired and disgusted creature, it was old, and she wasn't showing kindness, in my heart I felt hate, sadness, a tiring feeling looking just at her.

What kind of place is there? I saw her sighing and just grabbing the poor child inside of the home, and I coming at the door, I saw it.

(Orphanage Tiring Place.)

That couple was his parents, and they decided to leave him at the orphanage? Why? WHY? WHY DID THEY DO THAT? THOSE BASTARDS.

After that, my mind clicked and I heard a voice.

"Oh hey, Princess are you feeling better?" I heard Twilight ask me while I shook my head.

"Yes, I felt really better, I'm really surprised you have a good paper toilet, later I will ask the name." I didn't lie, but I'm really curious about that child, maybe it was this Ryujin when he was a kid, but he was a bit different, but maybe with the time I can see it. I decided to focus on my magic again and my mind teleported again.

This time I was inside in the orphanage, I saw many kids running away as if they were playing, and looking to the child, it seems he gets a bit height, maybe one year passed after that night, but what is this? I don't know what happened, but it seems the kid was beaten, but the worse it was from the reaction of the child, it was like he was used by that, I never saw a kid hurt and don't mind it. What kind of Tartarus is this?

I saw the little kid crying a bit, but later he took at the window and grabbed something under the bed, then he went to the window, not looking back, opened to jump.

I went behind him and saw him running in the middle of the day, I heard voices from behind, but looking at him, he went even faster, and not looked back.

I decided to follow him even more, I never saw so many machines moving at the same time, the carriages and I were really curious about that machines, however, can't let the child get apart from me or my spell will make me fail again. I need to observe everything I want to know about him.

I used my wings and followed him passing many persons who are similar to him, it was indeed the same creature, maybe they were a race I should learn more about them.

That boy was getting tired, and turning around found an old build crossing the street, I went with him, and followed him, going around until he found a hole in it. He went inside that, hole in that house.

I went behind him and saw him sitting down, and sighing.

"No more, I don't want to be there anymore." He said while crying. He broke down in my front. And cried it was nothing to hold him anymore. "That bastards, leaving me in this hell, I'm tired, I didn't do nothing to them, and they left me here? To get beaten every day? To get humiliated and having nothing more than insults and rests? What kind of family would do that?"

He was saying about the couple who leave him on the orphanage I suppose.

I can't hold my anger when I remember that couple running away from their responsibilities and leaving just a child without thinking twice. And what kind of orphanage was there? Do they mistreat the poor kid during a year? I sighed deciding to see inside the poor kid.

In his eyes, I can see pain, sadness, and a thing I didn't know a kid of this age would have, disappoint of the others.

"If they don't love me, why did they make me? Am I useless, Am I a trouble for them?" He asked as if he was asking me.

I felt my heart heavy for seeing this, and nothing I can do will change that, he was just a child without a family, and still was trying to figure out why. I can't blame when a colt or a filly felt like this in Equestria, this made me feel pity of the poor kid, I bit my lips because I couldn't take it for much time.

However I heard some steps approaching, would be an adult looking for him? That's impossible? I follow the kid and I was sure nopony followed us.

However what surprised me was another kid, wearing a black hoodie, black hair, with a white suitcase.

He was looking outside when he was walking back steps.

When he looks back and saw the other kid on it.

"What are you doing here? And what happened to you?" The other kid said curious but after looking at him he asked in a worried tone.

"I left an orphanage, and I don't want to talk about it." The little boy answered with a tired voice. Making the other boy approached him.

"Hey, don't worry about that dude, I know you can have a terrible day, but you are not the only one who left the orphanage. I left 3 of them because they are a bunch of jerks, and I hope the next one would be better than the last." The other boy said smiling at the little boy.

"Then you are wasting your time here, I hated this orphanage, and I don't want to go back to there." The little boy said stomping while some tears flow from his eyes.

I'm really feeling ashamed, this is what I was trying to look for? The past of a hero who didn't do anything to deserve my judgment? And in the same way, I was suspecting him would be an enemy mine? Just because he wasn't loved in the childhood?

"So why don't you go with me? I'm still trying to find a good place to live, maybe the next one we will have more luck." The other boy said extending his hand. "Name's Melchior, nice to meet you."

The little boy smiled at him. And giving his hand to shake.

"Ryan, nice to meet you too." Ryan? Shouldn't his name be Ryujin? Something is odd here. Although it was too early to decide that, I decided to follow them, however, my mind went blank and recovered in inside of another building, this house seems happier and newer than the last one.

I saw Ryan a bit taller than before 1/2 inch taller sitting over his bed and reading a book, looking at him I would say, he wasn't mad, or disappointed, just bored, but with something sad on his face. I guess it passed 2 or 3 months after his encounter with Melchior.

"I miss him," Ryan said in a sad tone, something happened with Melchior, and here I thought I would see more about him, but looking at Ryan, he was better than months ago, maybe they finally found a good orphanage for they stay, and I hope Melchior didn't leave but gets adopted. Then I heard a knock on the door near to Ryan.

"Yes?" Ryan said before opening the door.

"Ryan? We found a couple who are going to meet you." A female voice sounded happy and hopeful said from the door.

Ryan closed the book, and opened, it was an old lady, but in her eyes, I could see hope from her. While Ryan hugged her.

"Thanks, Ms. Sparkson. I will see you later." Ryan decides to run around the corridor.

"Ryan doesn't run in the corridor, you will break the vase." Ms. Sparkson said in gently tone while making him goes slowly.

"Okay." He said from the outside of the corridor.

I chuckled, never saw this kid gets so excited. I followed him, and saw in the room, a couple, one male wearing simple clothes and while the female wearing a dress with a good smile on her face. I felt her really anxious and excited, meanwhile, the male tried to keep calm and relaxed, I can feel he is lazy but really smart one.

Ryan entered inside of the room.

"Hello", Booth, the couple said in a happy tone.

Ryan was a bit nervous.

"hello..." Oh, he is shy, how cute.

"OHHHHH YOU ARE SHY, HOW CUTE." The woman screamed excited.

Oh, my. I think she is kind of Pinkie Pie, poor boy. I said giggling to myself, while the boy blushed looking at her reaction, while the male said in a happy tone.

"Relax boy, she is like that when she first meets the others, because she is really nervous." The male said making Ryan relax.

"You are nervous too?" Ryan asked the female.

"OCTO, YOU SHOULDN'T EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE I SCREAM WHEN I CAN BE NERVOUS, BUT YOU ARE RIGHT I'M FREAKING OUT" The female was screaming as if wasn't tomorrow.

Ryan chuckled happily, he was indeed feeling great, I'm really glad he was okay. I looked at the female, she was a bit familiar to me.

"So, what's your name." The female finally found a lovely tone to use her voice, when she wasn't nervous I could say she has a lovely voice.

"Ryan..." Ryan said again in shy tone, ugh why is he so cute?

"Hello Ryan, he is Octavius, but I call him Octo, and I'm Estia, and he calls me Tia." Wait, Tia? Has she the same nickname as me?

"Nice to meet you both." Ryan expression was a little nervous but I think the worst part was already gone, now it's time to see the meeting.

I decided to stay until the meeting is over.

I saw Ryan leaving the door, while I was near to Estia and Octavius, I saw them approaching Ms. Sparkson.

"And what do you think about him?" She asked hopefully, she was indeed trying to find good parents for Ryan, I really respect her for that.

"He is perfect." Both of them said at the same time, now I'm really feeling pleased with his good news. Maybe this the most important parts of his memory, where he learned many things from the past, and he grows up. I want to see more.

After my mind get blank again, I saw it a really good house, expensive, and after looking at the door, I saw many books, or comic books, many circles, and covers, I really don't know what is this, I saw 2 big screens, a kitchen with many food and machines, I can't describe what is this.

"Ryan I want you meet your new home." I heard Estia saying this words while I saw them getting inside from the house.

"Whoa." I could see his eyes sparkling and his smile getting wide. "I really love it."

"Great, now boy I will give you some rules before you do anything," Octavius said narrowing his eyes at him.

Rules? What kind of rules?

"And what is it?" Ryan said nervously.

"Rule number one: This rule doesn't exist." What? What kind of rule is this? Is this a joke?

"Ah...ok?" Ryan said confused by the first rule.

"Rule number two: If you are going to make a session of toons or animations you should ask us to watch with you because spoilers are not allowed in this house." What? Okay, I think this is a joke, he wasn't playing as a brutal dad, just a stupid one. I giggled at my joke.

"What is an anime or toon?" Ryan asked making Octavius and Estia froze on their places.

"WHAT?" Both of them screamed in confusion. "You never watched an anime or a cartoon?" Both asked making Ryan a bit ashamed, they looked at each and other.

"Okay, forget the rules, we have an emergency here. Tia takes your best collection, while I take my best animations." Octavius said running away going to the stairs.

"I'm on it," Estia said running to another place near to Ryan.

Both were looking for some kinds of stuff, and I was trying to understand what are they doing.

But later they brought a lot of boxes.

"Son, forget the life you had before, now you will live the best thing of your life. So we will not sleep until you watch everything." Octavius said taking him into the room and using the screen to play something, that's interesting I think this is magic because I can do that too, however just with memories about things, not with another people. These humans are really interesting.

"Yeah my baby, I will make you forget all the bad things before, and now you will live with your family, you will never be alone again. I promise you." Estia said hugging him and kissing his neck.

I saw him drop one tear, but this time was in happiness, enjoy yourself, Ryan, you deserve.

I said while my mind went blank again and I get maybe in 2 weeks in the future because I can say I saw Ryan walking around the room if he was starting to get used to it.

"Dad where is the collection of Yuyu Hakusho you said you would show me today? I'm really want to see some episodes." Ryan said a bit confidence, I think he was getting used to having a family again.

I decided to follow him until I found Octavius seated in the armchair reading some comic books without color. Really strange.

"I hide them because you would like to watch without us, and you still need to learn a lot of things, you will not watch it until you do your tasks."

"But DAD" Ryan tried to negotiate with Octavius, however, looking in his eyes, he didn't need to look to Ryan to prove his point, and he just keeps reading.

"You really want to watch right?" He asked in an amused tone, making Ryan sigh in defeat and goes to another place.

After finishing his tasks, Ryan went on his father who was filled with many comic books. Did he read it everything?

"Good ending." He said after reading the last page of the comic book and deciding to organize all the comic books.

"Dad, why did you read all these books? Shouldn't you have to work as on the people of the animes and cartoons said?" Ryan said looking at him curious.

"Good question son, however, I will ask you one thing. Do you know who is the creator of Yuyu Hakusho: Yoshihiro Togashi ?" He answered with another question. I never heard such name

"No, because you didn't let me watch the anime," Ryan said scoffing a little, making Octavius chuckle.

"Very true, Yoshihiro Togashi is known as a genius from mangas works, the comic books you thought you can read you need to read from the back side," Octavius said making Ryan said Ohhhh. "He worked in some works as Yuyu Hakusho, and Hunter X Hunter, but he went in a place where no other mangaká were capable to goes, in the top of the sales. Every time he creates a chapter of his work, everyone can't stop looking and buying his work. And the company who creates his comic books decided to give him a right of no other. Every time he can decide to take vacations he can, and when he comes back he can do another 6 or 7 chapters and has another vacation. And it would still in the top of the sales."

My mouth dropped with that kind of information, he just works 6 or 7 times and then he gets a vacation? I would wish to have this kind of work.

"Whoa that, and what about you?" Ryan asked looking at his father.

"I'm a writer who had the same luck with him," Octavius said laughing, while Ryujin chuckled, and embracing his father.

"You are the best dad," Ryan said smiling at him.

"Yeah, but you are the best too little one, now it's time for you see how is your mother." He said getting up and stretching himself.

"Yeah," Ryan said following him, until inside of the room.

Estia was messed and smelling as snacks, and her eyes were wide open looking at the screen and she was moving with something in her hands.

"Now it's time to use the summon. BAHAMUT I SUMMON YOU." Estia said addicted with the screen while the two of them were watching her play.

I saw on the screen a dark dragon appeared there, and using a giant blast at his enemies, I'm really confused about their machines, but it was really interesting.

"YEAH MOM, SHOW THEM WHO IS THE BEST IN THE VIDEO GAME." Ryan was excited to see Estia playing with the screen. So this is what they call it?

And then my mind went blank again. Let's see what is in the future.

After another blank, I saw a couch, and Ryan playing the video game it was what he said, he looks a bit old, maybe one year or two, he was played near from Estia and they were cooperating in the screen.

"Mom?" Ryan asked still playing.

"Yeah?" She asked looking at him.

"Why do you always use your nickname as Tia the Sunborn," Ryan asked to her while her nickname made me laugh and gets a bit mad with her, why she says she is sun born, does she means she is me?

"I don't know Ryan, but I always enjoyed the day, I felt like the sun could burn everything, make the day better or the hell itself." She said laughing, while I felt dirty, Ryan laughed with her. "Kidding son, this is because in the day the best things happened in my life, I meet your dad, I meet you, and I can play video games every day. While in the night I like to sleep, or when I get too addicted I sleep in the day too."

"Okay," Ryan said looking at his character. "I think I will stop to using Ryan on my character's name."

"Why my baby?" Estia asked concern about what he said. I was listening interested too.

"Because the worst parts of my life happened with my name, I felt Ryan shouldn't be my name. If I would have the power to change my name I would change it without thinking twice." Ryan said still looking at the screen.

"And what would be?" Both Tias asked at the same time.

"Ryujin the Dragon-Human." Ryan finally said a name making Celestia snap herself.

Thar's why he decided to change his name, to forget the past and have a better life in the future.

Why didn't I see this coming?

I decided to watch his life, day after day, I don't know why my mind didn't give another blank to the future, maybe because every day is very special for him. I'm getting used learning everything about his nature, and his interaction with his parents, Estia always call him Sweetie and little dragon, I giggle when he blushes but he doesn't complain, it was really cute, and learning about technology just seeing them watching television.

I wish Equestria would have this kind of access.

It was a tradition between years they get dressed as their favorite characters and to go in someplace called Convention, I liked to see the smile on his face on his first trip with the family.

Going with them, I found interesting hundred people wearing costumes like Nightmare Night, and they go everywhere taking photos and acting as their characters. It was a really good trip.

But something interesting I found there, it was a familiar boy, Melchior, he was there too, and he was taller than before, and was holding many kinds of stuff following two adults, maybe they were his parents, I'm glad Melchior is okay too. But I need to focus on Ryan, I went behind him, and I was really impressed with everything there. Karaoke fights between fake swords, the championship of who acts the character better.

It was indeed a crazy but fun day.

I saw his parents buying some things for Ryan, a kind of flute for him, what they call it Ocarina. He was excited because he enjoyed the Ocarina of one movie he watched.

What surprised me, it was Estia decided to buy all the collection of Ocarina just for her.

My mouth and the same from Ryan were dropped.

"What? Do you think you are the only one who likes Ocarina? I like to collect if you excuse me." She said leaving with a big her bag.

My mind froze a bit, but I keep the control, looking at them having fun was good, I saw Octavius signing for some kids and teens coming to him with a book on their hands, maybe that's the book he wrote.

"The leaviatã son, Suiryu the Dragon of Water," I said aloud just for me, and that snapped my toughs, It was everything making clear.

I watched him, leaving his parents after having a good day. I was happy when my mind went blank again.


"Oh my..." I said while I put my hands over my mouth.


It was Ryan sitting in the chair, he grows up a bit again, but in his face, something terrible happened, two coffins on his front confirmed that.

I heard two men talking with each and other.

"It was a miracle, if they brought him, he would not be alive like his parents." How cold he was, saying something like that to the child.

I saw him, his eyes were tired of crying, and it was like he doesn't want to be happy again, then I heard a blast on the door. Everyone looked at the little boy gasping and trying to caught the breath.

"Melchior?" We asked at the same time.

However, Melchior went until him and hugged without saying a work.

"Words can't describe how are you feeling, and the feeling is mutual, I will not say my sentiments because I don't know how is hard the day are you having now. But I promise, after this funeral finish I will have a word with you." Melchior whispered feeling sorrow.

I'm glad they were still friends after being years apart.

The funeral was beautiful, many fans from Octavius book, made a good tribute to him, while some friends of his mother hugged Ryan for hours. She knew Ryan couldn't express his feelings to her.

After hours of tribute silence and sorrow. It was when the two men came to Ryan and Melchior, while they were cold, they still have pity from Ryan.

"Ryan I presume, can you come with us? We need to discuss something about your heritage." It was a dressed man with a black suit. And he called him in a room.

"Sorry for your loss Ryan, it's hard when you lost someone important in your life. However, the life in the same way the death are unfair sometimes." The man said like he lived that experience, it was cold but true. "I will tell you your options before you assign this little paper."

Ryan received a little paper it was like a contract, and I take a look at it, and I read he possess everything over his parents, and he has money for 10 years doing everything he wants, or all his life studying and working for the society. What does he mean by that?

"Ryan." He said in a calm tone, making me and his look at the lawyer. "One day I made a call to your father, trying to understand why is he talking about, and he said your future is not in our hands, but in your heart. Octavius always was not only a good customer for me but a good friend. And sometimes when he said something about the society is right. He said you can do everything you want for 10 years, or if you want to study all your life and work for the society."

I saw Ryan being a bit unsure of what to do, he would prefer everything he wants just for 10 years, or study and work as his parents? However, another thing the lawyer said to him.

"And if you would do everything you want during 10, he said you have a mission, you should make your own collection of swords being about anime, cartoon, and video game before these 10 years end." The lawyer chuckled, making Ryan smile too.

His father, made him went on his own collection of swords? It's really many if would count the many cartoons and animes he watched, mangas he read it, and the video games he played, I saw Ryan looking at him, in disbelief, while the other was laughing at the idea, Ryan enjoyed the idea about that.

"I will do that Sir. I will go before my collection of swords." Ryan said signing the paper, while the other lawyer was watching in disbelief.

"Very well Ryan, I hope you enjoy these 10 years. And I hope to never find you in a similar situation like we have today." His voice showed sincerely, while Ryan was confused, I understand what he means, he doesn't want him at the jail or dead.

After Ryan left the room, I found the two men talking.

"Why did you do that to him? You know if he does that, the society will considerate him a loser, a defeated, he will have the best 10 years of his life, and after that?" The other man was really angry with the idea, and it was shocking, how could the lawyer do that?

"Because...the society always change what is right and what is wrong. And the people they considerate a loser, they always find a way to turn around the table and shows how the society itself was an indeed a loser." The lawyer took a cigarette and gave a smoke. "I learned from many people the necessity is the mother of invention, so SHUT UP, AND LET THIS BOY LIVES WHAT HE WANTS TO LIVE YOUR SERPENT."

Okay I have to admit, I liked him, somepony as him say something like that without thinking twice, he was indeed a good person.

"I don't know why I still work with you Thanatos." The other man said rolling his eyes.

"Because you choose the opposite from him, and now you are envious of him," Thanatos said making me giggle from him.

I think it's time for I see how is going, Ryan. I don't know why I'm worried about him, but I think I'm like him already, how many years I'm here, 2, 3 I don't know I think I'm getting used to it.

I looked for to him, then I found he was sitting near Melchior.

"So you really have to make a sword collection between animes, games, and cartoons?" Melchior asked curiously.

Ryan nodded.

"It's so many swords, but not much time, I really want to go around the world to take many swords, but my father maybe I want to find swords similar from the anime we watched. And my mother wouldn't like if I don't find a good collection of good cartoons swords and badass video game's swords too." Ryan said sighing.

"Anime, cartoons, and games swords?" Melchior said interested with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, you know something?" Ryan asked trying to understand.

"I have a very good idea, I will make you go to the anime world, then you take the swords, and come back here with them." Can he do that?

"Are you crazy Melchior?" Ryan asked in disbelief.

"But..." He was trying to defend himself when Ryan cut him.

"How could I get their swords, if I can't fight, I don't know how to wield a sword, imagine if I try to take one sword by force, I would get killed easy," Ryan said making me look at him in disbelief, I'm surprised he liked the idea but he was unsure about his safety. This made me Melchior chub his chin for a minute.

"Okay, come with me, maybe my parents can help you with this," Melchior said pulling him.

"Wait, I'm coming, just release me, dude," Ryan said going with him.

After I following them, inside a house, it was very unique, I found it many items, weapons, clothes, costumes, gems, pictures, and even books on there. It was indeed interesting.

"Melchior, is that you?" I heard a female voice coming away from me.

"Yes mom, and we have a visit," Melchior shouted closing his door.

I saw a female and something is different with her, she was dressed if she was with fur on her body, she has striped pants and one part of her leg has a skull on it, and she was using an arc over her head it was like fake ears but her hair almost made me believe it was real.

She came from Ryan and then she stopped at her place, I can't imagine what, but after she did shake her head, she gave their two a good smile.

"Hello young one, you must be Ryan, right? Melchior said much about you and Estia too..." The lovely woman caught Ryan over her arms and giving a kiss on his neck.

Wait, what? Does she know Estia? His mother?

She then let him back down and gave a sorrowed look to him.

"I'm sorry for your lost, they were really a good people. I just hope you overcome that in the future." She said looking at him, Ryan didn't show a smile to her, but he gave a try.

"Maam how did you know about my mother?" Ryan asked trying to forget what happened.

"Your mother came to my tent some months ago, she was looking something special for her little sweetie." She said giggling to him while making him blush, I left a giggle over my mouth, and saw her posture change a bit, I think she can feel my presence, it's better I am quiet. "Wait for a moment and I will bring to you."

I waited with him, while the lady went upstairs, and then I heard some steps over the other room.

"Melchior, is it your friend I heard in the room?" A male voice came from the door, and opening I found a man wearing a green and white hat, and he was wearing something I think is a robe, or maybe from another culture clothes. His robe was black with white diamond form in the edge, and he was wearing a green shirt and pants with it.

He saw around the room, and his eyebrow raised, looking around the room while looking at Ryan he went near him.

"Whoa, are you Urahara Kisuke?" Ryan asked with his eyes shining amazed from the look of I suppose it's Melchior's father.

"You could say that." He said raising a fan and giving a chuckle. "I'm glad to finally meet you, Ryan, how can I help you?"

I watched the kids explaining how was the funeral, and what the lawyer told him about his 10 years going to find his swords. And their idea about how to get them. The idea made him thoughtful, and he changed his serious face for one smile.

"I think I have something to help your little one." Melchior's father went in front wall near the door, looking at those many swords suspended in the wall he caught one of them. "The guy who made me this sword owned me for some things I helped him after I watching many animes, I think this sword is the best for beginners and little ones who want to become a swordsman."

I was a big sword with a sound sharp in it.

If I don't remember it was one of the anime swords Ryan was watching with his father. It was Deca... something

"Do you have the Decaforce?" That sword, I said looking at Ryan drooling with the sword.

The man chuckled at his reaction. And then he gave to Ryan and leave the gravity made their work, Ryan went down from the weight.

"Urghhh, it's really heavy."

"Do you really think this? Remember what happened if she uses one of her transformations." Melchior said making Ryan sweat.

"So are you going to send me to Rave Master's dimension? Because I couldn't do that, they will kill me before even I held this sword." Ryan said in despair.

"Don't worry kid, this is the best sword for start the collection, and the best place for training is Rurouni Kenshin world."

"Wait, when exactly are you going to send me on there?" Ryan asked curiously.

"The first episode." He answered rolling his eyes.

"Okay, now I'm feeling really a bit better. Thanks, sir." Ryan said doing his best to hold his new sword.

"And your mission for getting back to this dimension. It touches the sword you want to take with you, or defeat the enemy. And for come back here is just saying Urahara is a jerk." Wait, what? Did he really just say that?

"Sure, he truly is," Ryan said making me facepalm myself, of course, they would do that. I sigh when something strange happened, The man snapped his fingers and clapped his hands and then Ryan disappeared into my front.

"What?" I said trying to find Ryan over there. Then the man saw me, making me flinch, and bit my lips.

"Melchior my son, can you go to your room, I need to talk with your mom about one thing." His father didn't show any kind of cold voice or an angry voice, but a curiosity voice.

"Sure dad," Melchior said leaving us alone, and I think he just saw me.

"Okay, how much did you saw?" His father made me gulp and sweat after being discovered, they were too powerful for detecting my presence, it doesn't happen before.

"I guess I can't lie here, I was seeing all his important memories," I said trying to compose myself, but I'm really scared, I really want to know what's going on here.

"Did you listen that honey?" He said making me turn around and see Melchior's mother looking me, watching me completely.

"Loud and clear my dear, she was telling the truth." She said making me more terrified, she was watching me all this time, I dropped my guard when I shouldn't be here.

"Okay, now you will answer 3 questions of each of us, and we will give you 6 answers from your questions, and you can't lie to us, or we will make you suffer." Melchior's father narrowed his eyes at me.

I don't have many chooses now. I need to go through of this.

"Okay, you win, you can ask me everything," I said in defeat tone, I was trapped with them.

"Good, my first question is what did you do for getting in his memories?" The male one did not ask me who am I or what am I, I really thought he would ask me that, but he seems more interested in how I did get there.

"I used a combination of spells without anypony noticed, and I really want to see in his memories what kind of person he was," I said everything, about the magic, and the reason for why I did that.

"And your conclusion?" The female asked behind me, making me jump, because I forgot her, again...

"At first I was confused, then I said I'm really fondly in that boy, he past troughs in so many things, good times, really awful time, and moments I made myself ashamed of judging him before everything," I said looking down on shame.

They made a sound if they are interested in where this is we're going.

"What did you think about him?" The male on asked me.

"He is a lovely child, trying to find his place in this cruel world, he doesn't deserve what those bastards did to him, and if I was there in that moment, I would toss everything around there, even the orphanage by itself," I said trying to hold my anger but I heard a chuckle from him.

"You and Estia, I really think you two are the same. I heard her saying how much she would burn the whole world just for her little baby dragon" His commentary made me snaps my rage and thinking about it, it was indeed funny burn this world just for him. I left a giggle.

"And how is him now?" The female one asked me, making me remember what Twilight told me about him.

"He was indeed strong, he used everything he was capable to do just for making my student and her friends defeat my sister. He used his own body and swords to protect my dear student. I'm really thankful to him." I said with my genuine smile after all my doubts get away, I can finally see him as a good person.

"Do you know what happened with his parents?" The man came closer to me, he wasn't showing any kind of threat force or something, but in an interesting and curiosity look on me.

I shook my head making booth of them sigh.

"They died on a train ride, they were coming into an anime convention, and in the middle of the way, occurred an accident making the train derail, hundred died in that day, and Ryan's parents were part of them." He said making me my body feel in knees, that's so horrible, in a day they both died letting Ryan alone in this world, and I remember what one of them at the funeral said, if they wouldn't bring him, he would have died too.

Oh, poor boy. Some tears flowed from my eyes, letting them fall on their floor.

"My last question, after you witness everything you know until now, do you know what is missing in his life?" The last question was a bit unusual, he was happily trying to finish the mission of his father to collect all his swords. I don't need to guess what he is needing, but I need to be sincere with myself.

I shook my head.

"You really are smart." She said making me look at her in disbelief. "When we are asking you, Princess Celestia, we were reading your mind and memories as you did with Ryan, or Ryujin if this is his name now."

I was speechless, they did the same thing I did to him, but they were just memories, right? I don't know what's going on here, but now they know everything about me. I'm trapped.

"Calm down your highness. I didn't finish yet, we knew everything you know, and even you witness everything and have a lot of suggestions in your mind, you decided to be humility and say you don't know what is missing on his life." She said while launching me something I took with my magic, and look in my front.

A golden color crest with a red crystal inside it, and looking it, has a sun symbol on it. I examined it. And then I found it an inscription on behind.

(For my lovely son, I want to give you courage for you deal with the world, but the only thing I can do for you, is trust in the next mother who will find you, will love the same way I loved you and I will ever love for eternity. Be happy- Estia)

"Next mother?" I asked looking booth of them. "But he is an adult."

"That's your first question, and the answer will be another question: Would you love a son even if he becomes an adult?" The man himself asked me making me bit my mouth. He has a point a really good point. "And just because I asked you this will make your question invalid, so now be careful around your questions."

"Who are you?" I asked both of them, making them fell silent for a while.

"We can't say much about us, but we can show you one thing." The male one snapped his fingers making the house changed and it was more like a tent, and I heard many voices and steps outside.

And when I was going to check what is it, I saw something that opened my mouth, Estia and Octavius were in the tent. They were dressed in some costumes, Estia was wearing a gold armor with giant claws and a sun Emblem behind, but still showing her face.

(This without Helmet)

And Octavius was just wearing a dark green suit and using sunglasses over his face.

(Don't have full good cosplay with this image.)

"Hello?" I heard them after getting inside of the shop.

"Oh hello, how can we help you?" I heard Melchior's mother asked smiling at them.

"Whoa, are you weregarurumon?" Estia asked smiling at her.

"Sure I'm Wargreymon," Melchior's mother said making the girls giggled while the two men meet themselves.

"Let me guess, Toguro?" Melchior's father asked interestedly.

"A Merchant using Urahara Kisuke clothes, this is really interesting. Are you sure this would not explode at my face?" Octavius said chuckling, while the other snorted.

"Please, I'm better than the original version. Anyway, what can I help you both?" Melchior's father decided to be straight because I think somepony hurt his pride.

"I'm looking for the old kimono from youngest Toguro, where he was a young master." Said Octavius.

"And me I'm looking for a plushie of black Agumon, I really like blackwargreymon and wargreymon. Oh, and I want to give to my son a gift for we leave him at home, he was really tired, and we warned him we would go without him, I want a courage crest too." She said excitedly.

"Whoa, she really is something right?" Melchior's father said with a sly smile.

"Don't tell me about it. She always has a good choice for..." Octavius was saying when something happened on the television.

"Accident kills hundreds of people, one of them is a skilled writer of The leaviatã son, Suiryu the Dragon of Water. Octavius will have a funeral and a tribute for a whole day in the international library free spirits." a voice coming from the television made them look at each and other in fear.

"What's the mean of this, of course, I'm not..." Octavius was pissed off, he was trying to say he was alive but he gets cut.

"Yes, you are." Both Melchior's parents said in unison. "Both of you, I'm sorry but you can't change that."

"WHAT?" They said in unison.

I saw it everything from behind, witness the shock from them, and how they dealt with that, it was horrible, Estia was devastated, and Octavius was somber, and they were crying, crying they were dead, crying for they couldn't do anything, and the most important thing, crying for Ryan who was left behind.

"PLEASE, JUST MADE ME BACK, RYAN COULDN'T DEAL THE WORLD WITHOUT ME. PLEASE GET ME BACK FOR MY BABY." Estia pleaded with screaming, while her eyes were covered with full tears.

"Sorry ma'am, but there is nothing we can do for that, we are not allowed to bring you back." Melchior's father forced himself to not get angry, I felt his feelings, he wasn't angry because of them, but because there is nothing he couldn't do for them.

"There is one thing." Both Estia and Octavius said in unison.

They approach them, and they caught their throats, making them gasped.

"Promise you will take care of Ryan. PROMISE." Estia said in cold tone. And screamed with Melchior's mother.

"OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FIND A WAY TO COME BACK TO LIFE JUST FOR KILL YOU. TOGURO SOLD HIS SOUL FOR THE DEVIL TO HAS HIS POWERS AND I WOULD DO THE SAME JUST FOR RYAN" Octavius said raising his voice, making them have fear.

Both of them looked at each and other, and they nodded to them.

Making them a sigh of sadness.

"Sorry for making you go through of this, but I would burn the whole world if one of them hurt my dear sweetie and my baby dragon," Estia said while some tears fell from her eyes. So then she caught the crest and breaking one of her claws she wrote something behind the crest.

"Your mission is to find someone to take care of my son. Please be good for him." Estia said smiling giving the crest to Melchior's mother, she couldn't hold her cry too, her tears were falling on her face. She nodded.

"And if you find the sick bastard who give him to the first orphanage, make his payment will be in 1 thousand times," Octavius said making Melchior's father nodded to him.

"How much for everything?" Octavius said holding his wallet.

"It's free to charge, you don't deserve of what happened, neither your son, but don't worry, we promise to find someone good as you," Melchior said snapping his fingers.

After making them disappear.

"Sometimes I used to hate my job, but days like this I found the true nature of the humankind and that's why I like my job so much." Melchior's father said going back to me.

"I...I..." That's everything I was capable to say.

"I hope this answered all your questions before you came here. You still have 5 questions but I think it's better for you to hold it until we meet again." There is so much for think and a lot of questions were answered but a lot more were made. I nodded to him.

Maybe in the future, I can ask them, but now I know what just happened. I'm still holding the crest. I decided to wear it around my neck.

Estia I'm honored to be the mother you are looking for your son. I promise not to let you down.

I said after opening my eyes again looking at the room, where everypony were looking at me. And Nurse Redheart blushed.

"Thank you, your highness." I saw Ryan in my front, something in his eyes told me what the others were trying to tell me, he was indeed missing something, a family to take care of him. Now, this is my mission I will deal with him, making not a good hero, but I will love him the same way Estia did to him.