• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 8,127 Views, 236 Comments

The Strongest Swordmaster - CaioCoia



My life isn't something I would share to anyone, but if you are reading this, so I must be disappeared and never would come back.

  • ...
28
 236
 8,127

End of Arc pt.1 - The Ticket Master 1.

In the morning at Ponyville, the light spread around the entire city with ponies walking around like their usual, the usual neighborhood living like it was a usual day for them.

But some didn't even know what kind of creature or person was outside of the hospital at the moment, and their shock was shown when the human with Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle and her little and not less important assistant and royal prince Spike the dragon.

Ryujin looked at everypony around him, he expected that reaction from them, he wasn't surprised by their suddenly fear and reaction, but that fear became confusion when he was looking at he was smiling while talking with the princess and her student.

"And that's why I always have an ocarina at my backpack... always." Ryujin finished the talk making the Princess giggled while the little dragon laughed from that suppose to be a funny story.

"Wow, I never how much problems would happen if you just ask how the others feeling," Spike said while swapping a tear from his eye from much laughing.

"Tell me about it, that day was crazy like ever. That's why you always should be careful about foreigner cultures."Ryujin snorted from his one of his stories about what he would call crazy as shit. Days of WTF as well.

"So do you still have your ocarinas around you? I remember you and your mother had a collection from a game called the legend of Zelda, and then you and she bought all their versions of ocarinas you could play." Celestia liked to remember that cute child still shocked in surprise from how much money Estia used to buy all her ocarinas and taught Ryujin to play all of them.

"Well, I wish I still could have it, but I think Melchior have it now. Well, I still have my 5 favorites ocarinas with me at my backpack, but I wish I still have my actual collection as well."

"That's wonderful, someday I wanted to see you playing." Princess Celestia smiled at the human who was feeling his usual and used to the town.

"Excuse me for a moment but who the heck is Melchior?" Twilight came after them trying to understand the talking, and Spike was following her thoughts.

"Well, he is a good friend of mine or even the best. He was the only friend I had at my childhood but he is still alive, but the only way I can talk to him it's by the internet." Ryujin didn't take so long to answer that simple question, even if was a big story to tell, it wasn't complicated to tell just a few words.

While the ponies over the street tried to act like they are ignoring their looking to the human with Princess Celestia and her student, but they were doing poorly.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov Ryujin:

Well, I knew they would act like that, I'm just surprised Roselook didn't try to make her dram screaming the horror, the horror meme. I think it was obvious because even my mother and Twilight, heck even Spike knew what's happening over here.

I'm just glad we are near to Rarity's Carousel Boutique, and we can see if she can make new clothes to me, and well... Twilight and Princess Celestia invite her to go to the Galloping Gala.

"Well, how much longer we need to walk until we find Rarity?" I asked because I don't want them to know I knew everything about here. Sometimes I just need to lie and act a bit.

"Well, actually we are here," Twilight said smiling, and even going in my front just to know the door where I'm sure is Rarity's house.

"Welcome to the Carr... Twilight, Ryujin, Spike and... Oh my goodness, Princess Celestia, please come in." Rarity said after her eyes became wide to look at Princess Celestia behind me. Yeah, I can guess how much important she is over here. "Wait for a moment and I will prepare a good tea for we start our morning really well."

"That's not necessary Ms. Belle." My mom tried to deny to Rarity.

"Oh no, I insist, it's not every day we celebrate the comeback from a friend and even see a royalty at my boutique. Please wait a minute and I will come back." Rarity denied to be denied by my mom, I know people who did their best to accept everyone as a guess inside their house. I know it's better to let them do everything they want to please, because they may not be relaxed when we refuse.

"Well if you insist, everypony over here would like to have a good breakfast tea with you Rarity, right m...Princess Celestia? Twilight?" I looked at their eyes nodding to me as they should agree with me.

"Well, like Ryujin said, if you insist, then we accept."

"Yeah sure."

The smile of the with unicorn made Spike smiles goofily like he was nodding like a stupid person with a crush, witch that was obvious he had a crush.


After she leaves a bit, we walked a bit to find a place to sit, I could see many interesting dresses, and even some styles of shirts and even clothes, while I saw Spike looking at her like a puppy dog waiting for a bone or looking at a great female dog.

"Spike, are you feeling all right?" I asked him, while he still has shapes of hearts inside of his eyes.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" He asked me while he was still breathing like a goofy boy who founds love. I had to make him takes his steps on the floor as reality exists.

"Well, you are drooling a bit, and your eyes had a heart shape inside your own eyes." I just made an innocent comment but that made his face became dark purple, inside of my mind I'm thinking what should I do to make that couple take apart for some time, he needs to find more options and enjoy the galloping gala by himself and not be depressed at Pony Joes during some hours.

"Er...it's because..." Spike tried to find excuses for himself.

"Oh wait... do you have a crush on somepony?" My question made his face became red. Now it's time to kill the fish with one stuck. "Well, I don't know who is it... but I think I know a way to find whom you have a crush."

My voice raised a bit just to take the attention of Princess Celestia and Twilight near me.

"No... Please."

I hold my fone after taking a picture of somepony anthro before I use my voice.

"Okay, I will use my voice command to make my cell phone answer this question... Internet whom Spike's has a crush?"

"NO, NOOOOO."He screamed while he saw my face in total confusion. "What are you looking confused Ryujin?"

"It's because I don't know who the heck is Moondancer," I told him in an act as a surprise, I decided to use his old crush because for not make cellphone as a bullshit.

"WAIT, WHAT?" This created an outburst by Twilight who came near me and even Princess Celestia came to see the picture.

Spike's mind frozen a bit after he remembered something he didn't remember, his old friend and even his crush Moondancer.

I showed him a picture what made his head get flushed in many ways.

"Ah, ah, ah, err... you were right, she was my first crush..."Spike sounded defeated, but like the sounds sad because he forgot about that, forget about somepony you liked just because you moved to another city, must have a done a war inside of his head.

"Wait, Spike, do you have a crush at Moondancer?" Twilight asked sounded really surprised from that reveal.

"Yeah... I was even going to show her the gift we supposed to be on her birthday, and we had to move... Now I'm feeling a bad dragon." Spike looked down from his own shame.

"And now you were looking like that because you were imagining her with lingerie right Spike? I know missing somepony would make us feel really goofy in a lovely way but never thought it would be so quick with you. " I said making his face become red, and look at me anxiously.

"No, it's not like that, it's..."He tried to find another excuse.

"Well, why not when we go at Galloping Galla, do you try to confess your crush to her?" My idea become the most evil but the kindest plan ever, it's mischievous but it's clever and cute in the same way.

"Oh, what's all that commotion about?"Rarity approached us with a tray, cups and a kettle with her.

When Twilight was going to say something I decided to interrupt her.

"Actually we were talking about music, I and Spike will participate at the Galloping Galla this year," I said that and when she was looking at Twilight again gasping in happiness I hold my finger in front of my mouth making a gesture like to not tell anything, and I did the same with my mother making them both agreed and Spike let it out a sigh of relief.

"Oh that's wonderful darlings, I always wanted to go there, but never had the opportunity to attend." Rarity sighed smiled after murmured the last sentence, and even I watched that episode sadly..."Oh the society, the court, the glamour where I truly belong."

And that moment I decided to ignore her moments of flashback to herself, while I looked at my mother and Spike and I raised my arm to her like showing: That's how Rarity is in the moments like these. If my arm wasn't saying anything obvious my eyes and face showed I was almost annoyed by that fact. And she was obviously

Spike may not like the way I showed her, because she was, in fact, dreaming not with Spike, but with his cousin blueblood and the way she wanted to be noble, but her acts showed indeed like a noble, but a bad kind of it. And he tried to hide his anger while our mother understood what I meant.

If that wasn't obvious enough, I even took my cell phone and send some messages to Spike and Princess Celestia what I was thinking about that, it was really a crap thing, Galloping Gala is boring, Rarity should understand that kind of nobles is awful, and Blueblood? Really? If she saw Spike was a prince she would fall in love not because she was a friend but in interest.

Spike was holding sad his cellphone, while Rarity was daydreaming about the wedding and her dreams coming true about being a princess waiting for a prince in shining armor.

Poor Spike, thankfully I told him he had or even has a crush on Moondancer, that may be a good start for my plan number two.

I was still looking at the face of Princess Celestia who was still listening, but she was sharp enough to make signals with her face to me like she understood what I was feeling, and we may are having an eye contact with mental talk.

"Should I tell her about your cousin Blueblood?" Princess Celestia narrowed her eyes while she discretely glowed her horn making the telepathy being able to happen.

"No. She chooses her prince and she chose poorly if it was me I would even reject her with some excuses, but Spike was the one whom he had a crush on her, and doing that to him it makes me feel never wanting she being able to have a chance with this dragon. She chose her fate, and now I will do my best to make Spike has more chances with more mares than he had with Rarity." I shocked my head, and nodded to her making my determination in extreme, she understood what I want and I think she smiled at my decision because she giggled mentally.

"Well, I think you are being a good brother, even if was a few days."

"Spike was always my favorite, I wouldn't choose nopony better to be my brother," I said mentally while I saw finally Rarity finishing her dream, making her blush when she found out she was talking about her dream with nopony less than Princess Celestia as well.

Spike was trying to keep calm and I have to say, he is doing a great job but soon his mask will fate out. I decided to send a message to him.

-Spike, we will hunt some mares this afternoon, this mare doesn't deserve somedragon like you.

My message made his eyes went wide and he was looking at me in disbelief, so I grinned at him, while I could still hear Rarity saying sorry to our mother nothing less than 10 times.

"Well Rarity it's your day of luck, today Twilight received some tickets to go to Galloping Galla, and while I and Spike will be part of the orchestra, she and her friends will be part as guests. So we first came here to ask you to help me and Spike to find good clothes and order some good stuff for the concert we will be part" I decided to wink to my mother and she grinned with the idea. "We decided to pay you with a ticket because you always helped us with clothes and we couldn't you help you enough for everything you did to us."

"Oh my, I'm really delighted with such offers, I have to say why to thank you Ryujin and little Spike, and to you as well your highness, it's a huge honor to be part of something big as Galloping Galla. Words cannot express how happy I'm now." She tried to sound humble and noble again, so I decided to change a bit.

"Well, as they say, actions speak more than words, so I think you accepting our request would be words enough."I decided to use my sense of humor without being too rude. Joking a bit. I took some pictures of styles of clothing I always want to use at my childhood and new styles as a curiosity because of the culture on earth. And even I took some great pictures of classical musicians style as well.

I have to say I could hear she gasping in anxiety and being inspired to everything I showed to her. It was like one writer with just one book, who never read another book finally read a masterpiece and bestseller for the first time, she was looking amazed by all the images and details, even if was just images.

"It's marvelous, darling, I couldn't ever try something like that, everything seems so, elegant, clean, beautiful. Like it deserved to be part of the boutique."She used her magic to bring a notebook and a pencil and draw quickly, everything I showed to her, every kind of clothes and style I wanted her to do it."

After me, Twilight, Princess Celestia, and even Spike decided to take a tea while Rarity was working as crazy with her drawing with my images, it seems our schedule is doing well.

It didn't take longer than one cup of tea, for Rarity smile tired gasping for many works with her magic and hands to make sure everything was there.

"Okay, I think I can work with this style for stallions, or... humans and even some for Spike too. I think it will be ready after some days."

"That's great, well I think it's time for me to visit somepony now, we time is a bit short, and we were here for 1 hour and 30 minutes, and we have a schedule to follow, sorry because of that Rarity," I said looking at my cell phone clock and used as a good excuse to say bye to her. "We will talk again soon, see yah."

"OH BUCK, YOU ARE RIGHT," Twilight screamed in despair when she found out she was almost late at the schedule as well, she smiled sheepishly to her. "Don't worry Rarity we will be at Fluttershy later for the afternoon tea party like we agreed to do, here is your ticket."

Rarity smiled at the golden ticket who was on her hands, while the others decided to leave her boutique, letting her inspired to do the orders she had to finish.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike Pov:

I can't believe she chooses Blueblood, and here I thought I could have a chance in the first place, she didn't even know him. If she had chosen Ryujin I would even try to talk to him, but NO. Blueblood? If I have told her I was a prince as well I know she would choose me. I...

"Are you all right Spike?" A voice came behind me. I turned around and found Ryujin looking at me like he was expecting something like that happens.

"Yeah... I..." I didn't know what to say to him, it seems he knows everything that is happening in my life.

"She is blind Spike, she thinks the nobles are good ponies without knowing the worst parts of them, you shouldn't be sad for a pony you had a crush over here." His tone of voice made me see he was right, as my suspicions about him.

"So... you knew." I think he can be the smartest person who can understand the look around him, or I'm too stupid to see what he was seeing, maybe a bit of both.

"Spike, everypony can see in your eyes YOU HAVE HEARTS ON IT. If in your eyes had that and nobody saw the hearts inside of it, he or she must have been blind. I can imagine you had been offering help to her in some days to be near her, and she was using your help to make clothes am right?" His serious voice but still tender like he really wanted to help me, and he asked me something I just did a days ago, I liked to help her, but now I don't know what to do anymore.

I just look away trying to not answer his question.

"Well, you know what? If that mare doesn't choose you, you have to be happy. That means you can have more chances with other mares." He ignored my sad expression and now is he determinate to help me to find another mare? He is so unpredictable, I don't know even if Pinkie Pie could beat him in situations like that, it's like he doesn't get surprises for the others way. And I just have a question for that.

"Why do you want to do that anyway?" That's the only thing I wanted to know. I know he may have messed up and I'm really trying to be mad with him, but I think he wanted the best for myself and I couldn't be mad to someone who wanted to help me.

"Well, that's simple. We are males, we are dragons, or you are more than me, and having a crush sometimes isn't bad, but you have to choose really well, so you need to keep your mind open and have more options than just one who possibly could not end well. And if I had a big brother I would like to see him helping me with this kind of problem." He smiled when he walked by my side and passed me. "Well, we still have a schedule to follow and I can't wait for what will happens today."

"Well that's maybe something cool to do today, having something else to do, and change my thoughts." I was still a bit sad, but then somepony embraced me from behind. I could sense the warming hug, nothing less from my own mother.

"I'm sorry it didn't work as you planned Spike, but don't worry we will make you have a great day with Ryujin today, let's eat something for breakfast. I pay for it." I cannot deny having somepony important as Princess of Equestria paying for what we want to eat, it's rare to have my mother with me during some time, and I think I should enjoy my time with her, and while I think it's been a little too quick I think that's what Ryujin was trying to do, help me to enjoy my life a bit.

"Okay, so where are we going?" I cannot hide my excitation about what to eat I know we had a bit of tea but we need to eat something.

"Twilight, what's on the schedule?" Ryujin took a look at me and smile while asking my friend who was still holding a list at her hands.

"Oh, it's time for we pass a bit at Sugarcube corner and eat something for breakfast." She took off the list and smiled for we were in time for the schedule. "I have to say Ryujin, we really enjoyed a bit at Rarity and you still take a time for the schedule."

I think she may have enjoyed the idea to minimize the schedule to accept the unpredictable. And I think just a few days she was near to him she changed in a great way, I think she is improving a lot and I'm proud of her, well, I wish I could do something to change myself too.

"That's great, I can't wait to eat and before we go to visit and meet Applejack's home and Rainbow Dash's place, we could visit the Music store for me and Spike buy some instruments." Ryujin was excited while he was still holding his stuff, but that took me in surprise.

"Wait, me too?"

"Yeah, I need to you play some kinds of music as well, I like music and we may create a band or something like that, or a duet, yeah. You play the piano and I play other instruments, or if you want we can buy more instruments." The way he was telling me like I already accepted to

"Why? Why we had to play music anyway?" I still don't get it. Okay, I know he wants to play instruments, but why I have to play piano with him?

"Why? Are asking me why?" The way he smiled at me, made me look weird at him, so I just nodded. He took his cellphone again and decided to play something on it.

The melody behind it, made everypony behind us look the direction of the music. As Twilight with our mother looking at him, who was almost creating a scene.

"That's simply because the music is a way to open the door inside your heart and the soul." He said looking at the sky, moved his arm to his side. "The music is a way to improve yourself, your mind, your body, your soul. Music is a virtue, where there are not just songs but the melody behind it is where you show everything about you, your feelings, your thoughts, your inner voice."

He took a breath and approached me.

"Spike, sometimes music it's a dream, the imagination, the hope, the reason for you keep you determinate. Heroes were remembered sometimes by songs who inspired a music. We should never underestimate the power of music. Because..." He used his hand and hold my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "Music is magic."

I could understand the meaning of his words and have a melody behind him, my eyes sparkled from his wonderful and excited speech. Princess Celestia and Twilight whom eyes went wide and smiled at his words even gave a little applaud approaching us.

"Well said Ryujin, I didn't imagine you could express music in such way." Mom came complimenting him with his way of life, I think he had experience with music all the time.

"Well, while I have to say it was a great speech I think you may are overvaluing the music."

"He, if you don't believe in me, why not make a bet? I bet at least one of your friends will sing a song in this month, heck I even bet a double if one of them sing a song today." He said in total confidence as he knew really what would happen, like if he knew exactly how well the things would go for him.

"Humph... if you want a bet, I could accept it, but what would you gain if you win."

"If I win? Hum...what about if I win I could make you watch one video? And if I lose you could have access on your own cellphone, even if you didn't finish the test." He said smiling at her.

I'm thinking about two possibilities about that will end badly.

"Twi... I think you shouldn't." I decided to try but I was interrupted by her.

"It's a deal." She said quickly, and when they made a handshake, I looked unsure to our mother and she was worried in the same way as me.

I could see Ryujin smiling deviously while Twilight was daydreaming. I just gulped. Then Twilight decided to change the subject.

"Well, I'm curious about one thing Ryujin, "Twilight asked interested near to his hand what was still playing music. "How much do you listen to music?"

"Well, I have I think more than 2000 of music on my cell phone if that answer your question." Ryujin decided to keep walking, while Twilight's mouth dropped again, maybe that will be a thing.

"That many? What, how is..."

"It's simple Twilight I let my playlist on random, so I will be surprised by the songs of my own playlist, while I enjoy following the list, I think a surprise when I'm bored is a good thing. And I love to sing, play, dance and etc... Anyway, Spike, I need to know, how much do you know about Piano?" He took his hand to my shoulder and put at my scales on my head messing a bit with his hand.

"Well, I learned when I was young, but I stopped some years ago, I think it was almost 2 years." I don't think what my answer made him think, but he sounds considerate something inside his mind. Then he took his cellphone again and pressed something on it.

"Hum..." He murmured while he pressed sometimes at his cellphone until he smiled again and passed me his cell phone. "Take a look on this, tell me, how far you can go with it."

I decided to play the video as he said, it was some keys who was approaching at the keyboard or the piano I think it was, then I could see a slow simple song whom I think it would be easy for some seconds. Twilight and mom was near to me so they could hear too, the simplicity of the melody.

"Well, that was..." I think the word Twilight would say was easy or simple, but then something surprised me, I saw even more keys but it was really many and it would be like many keys at the same time. The explosion of keys being pressed made Twilight and mom look at the cellphone completely in shock.

It was a really quick song after the start.

Still I think I could manage to do something like that, then the style changed again and after that again and again and one more time, 12 styles, I could count and it was 12 in total, that's crazy. I still don't know what the problem of that song, it's strange but so cool in the same time, it sounds silly but impressive somepony could manage that quickly speed with that many styles in one song.

After the song stopped I found it I couldn't it play too long because it was many minutes and many styles of the same music but in different ways.

I was in shock, never heard a classic style like that, and it was only in piano, it was like all the symphony was on that piano and the other instruments would be useless if they were added or not. That's really amazing but I don't know how much further I could go until that song.

Looking at Twilight and our mom, their reaction weren't different, I could see their mouths drop so hard. I would have laughed if it wasn't me to have to play this song.

"Well?"He asked me after taking a look at the cellphone it had finished the video.

"Err... I'm going, to be honest with you, It's too much for me, I think I could manage the second until the 4 styles but I couldn't go even further because it's too much."I had to say the truth to him, I don't know if he expected many things from me, I stopped to play piano during some time, I still am a good pianist but not I was two years ago.

"Perfect, if you manage to take the second style this will be enough to impress many ponies." He smiled wide and enough to take the curiosity of the two ponies behind him. "That will be your surprise card. You know when the surprise attacks? I know you know, think about it, what was your first impression."

"What do you mean by that Ryujin?" Twilight decided to let her curiously win again, but this time she was interested to know what means, obviously.

"Twilight we will participate in the orchestra of the Galloping Gala, so we have to manage a big surprise and make all of them have their mouths dropped at the floor as you did."He took his cell phone and add in his pocket while we are near to Sugarcube corner.

"So the beginning was the surprise attack, let them think it was a pathetic music but then make them gasp after receiving a bomb of notes from the melody?"I asked as I understood the reason why such difficult music is created.

"Yep, when you just started in a silly way and when you thought about something... BAM... the melody comes making you with mouths at the floor. nothing is better than a surprise attack." Ryujin said while he was opening the door, and like fate was listening to him at the moment he opened it, he was tackled by Pinkie Pie jumping on him.

"RYUJIN."

"WOAAAA," Ryujin screamed after the surprise jumping from Pinkie towards him. Making both at the floor.

"It's great to see you here, why did you come here? It's because you want to eat something?" Pinkie Pie didn't waste time with her questions toward him, while she was above him and holding his shoulders and smiling wide.

"I have to say, you were right about surprise attacks." Twilight came after him and decided to make a joke about his own way of talk.

"Shut up Twilight."He complained after looking some seconds at Pinkie Pie, who was still smiling at him. "Yes, we came here to have a breakfast and I would enjoy my day if you please Pinkie... GET OUT OF ME."

"Oopsie." Pinkie said quickly after getting up leaving him to do the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov

Honestly, I'm not surprised, really I don't. I knew Pinkie Pie would jump at me, but I didn't expect it would be at the door. I think I should've.

"Are you all right Ryujin?" Mom came after me while I was just cleaning my shoulders because of the dust.

"I'm fine. It happens, and I should be used about somepony going jumpy on me all the time." I decided to use my humor to make them smile, and go directly to my objective: eat breakfast.

Well, at least I'm at Sugarcube Corner, and I'm hungry, so this mission will be easy to accomplish.

I got up, and went inside with everyone and did go directly to the balcony. Where was Pinkie Pie there in her superpowers of cartoon, funny right? I didn't take a look at her because of her surprise attack and now I could take a better look at how she was behaving and she looks.

She was using a good blue shirt with yellow sleeves and a skirt with a belt and her cutie mark on the skirt.

"Hello everypony, what do you want to eat?" Pinkie Pie said while she took a block of notes from the table and a pencil from her hair.

"Hey Pinkie how is it going?" Spike went to her and greeted her as he usually does. "I want a vanilla cake with some gems on top."

"Ms. Pie, I would accept a good vanilla cake with strawberries on top. " Mom came after Spike and decided to take a sit while she greeted Pinkie Pie and requested a cake as well.

"Well I usually like to eat something salty first before eating a cake or something like that, do you have some options as non-sugar bake?" I decided to ask that because I think I never saw Pinkie Pie bake something without sugar.

"Well, we have a cheese sandwich if you want it..." Wait, Pinkie Pie just said cheese sandwich? Then in some weird thing, she just looked at me. "Why are you making that face."

I notice I was almost bursting in a laugh, and I was holding it.

Please me, if you laugh I will make you regret that, keep calm... keep calm...

"Well, I always thought cheese sandwich at a bakery would be something really different, and even funny." Great job man, you really know how to avoid a bullet.

"Well, we decided to be an open mind bakery, and having ponies like salty desires first was a great chance for we attract them on the breakfast." Pinkie told me what was the reason, and I have to say I agreed with her because I'm one of that kind of persons who couldn't eat sweet before something salty because my stomach would have a weird feeling.

"You convinced me, I want one of these cheese sandwiches and a chocolate cupcake with nuts covering on it." I can't wait for my breakfast, I'm really starving.

"Hi Pinkie, I would like 3 blueberries muffins." Did twilight go directly on blueberry ones? Interesting. I can try some later.

Looking Pinkie Pie writing everything and going to the kitchen in a blink, so I think she will come back in some minutes, so I played geometry dash subzero a bit. I always played when I was bored and I have the two versions of the game.

While Twilight was talking about her projects with mom, I and Spike have some minutes to play something. I called Spike to show something.

"Hey Spike, take a look on this, you need to play something like that."

"What, a game? Let me take a look."

I decided to let Spike near me, while I tried to beat the level from the game. It was a good one. But I played that game a lot of time when I was on earth, press start.

I enjoyed the song behind the game, and Spike looks seriously at my finger who could like acts like a professional who would know exactly the beat behind the song, making the creature behind my block sound easily to beat.

His eyes shined with the game like he would like to participate. The moment the level finished, I decided to let him play a bit, I decided to close the game and use the original one and the first level because I think it was easy to beat.

I have to say, looking at him trying and falling was a good way to annoy anyone, and I like to see people enjoying the song and do their best to finish the level.

When he finished he let it out a cheer of happiness.

"Yeah, I did it." He said smiling, but he didn't expect Pinkie Pie gave us the meal and we almost eat everything. "Hey, why didn't you call me when the food came."

"We did, "Twilight said while she was eating her final cupcake.

"But you were so lost in the game, you couldn't hear anypony around you," I said while I was finally eating my cupcake. While I have to say the cheese sandwich wasn't bad, but I think it could be better. But it was a good thing to eat before to eat a sweet thing now.

The flavor was great, and Spike decided to eat his cake with all his might and speed, while we decided to talk to Pinkie while she was on the balcony.

"So, how is it going your day everypony? "Pinkie Pie said after jumping the balcony and sit with us.

"Well, mom, Spike and I are enjoying our schedule about walking around Ponyville and meeting were our friends live," I said enthusiastically then I changed my tone as like annoyed and disappointed. " And Twilight have to give these damn tickets for her friends to go to Galloping Gala."

"DO YOU MEAN GALLOPING GALA? IT'S THE BEST PLACE FOR ME." Pinkie Pie said smiling and started to bounce and with that sing a song.

I saw Twilight's face drop when it didn't pass so much and Pinkie Pie sang a song about it, I won the bet easily. But I wasn't that excited because I don't like to think about the Galloping Gala. While it's funny to see Spike and mom eyes get wide, and trying to not laugh about how easily Twilight was defeated.

Twilight slammed her head on the balcony when Pinkie finished her song. Making Pinkie Pie look at us.

"What?"

"Pinkie Pie, I will go be honest with you, no... just no...please no... It will not be like you were thinking. All that fancy stuff will be boring, and all that nobles will not have fun, neither you." I like Pinkie Pie because she is one of my favorite characters, and I cannot let her be affected by them.

I saw Pinkie Pie smile drop a bit, and her ears get down.

"So that's why I need you to create a party in another place at Canterlot when the Galloping Gala would be boring. You can create a good party for us?" I asked hoping she would enjoy creating a good party.

Seeing her smiling again made me feel better.

"Of course, I will need to prepare some stuff, but I still want the ticket." She said smiling to Princess Celestia and Twilight.

After receiving the ticket I decided to warn her.

"Don't expect all the fun stuff going on that place, because I know it will be boring and when you try to make something better over there everypony would look weird at you and you would end hurt. So making another party just for we go there for some time and then go directly to your party would be the best thing to do."

"Okie Dokie lokie." Pinkie Pie said smiling wide at us.

After Spike finished his breakfast, our mother as Princess of Equestria paid for the good meal we received. And after taking outside from Sugarcube Corner, we decided to walk to our next place on the list.

"Well I think we could change something from the schedule, what about me and Spike go to the music store, and you two can have a bit of time for yourselves to do something, while I walk with him, and we meet over here in one hour and then together go to Applejack's house." I wanted to do something with Spike, but I know they would want to go with me to the music store.

"What? Why? Don't you want to we go with you?" Twilight asked sadly and my mom may not enjoy that idea as well.

"Actually it's not that, I think Spike and I would need a brotherhood time, and some time just for us guys to see something around here by ourselves, and looking at their faces, they may are afraid of me because I'm with you mom, and if we split a bit and come together with you explaining to them they are fine, that would be great." I was being honest, being stared by everypony sucks, now I know how humans in Equestria fictions feel about that.

My mom understood the reason for I'm being uncomfortable so she nodded taking Twilight with her.

"Great, Spike, let's go. Do you know where the place is right?" I was positive about the idea for me and Spike has a boy walk.

"Well I have a shot, but looking at the map it wasn't too far from here." He shrugged while he looks at the map who was in his claws.

"That's great. Let's go." I said after following him.

At the moment we walked I could sense someponies staring at me, but it wasn't that much like before, so I could feel better with this result, I decided to wave my hand to someponies who became awkward and some waved back.

We walked until we found a place with a giant treble clef. If wasn't that obvious there was a vinyl disc and a lightning over it. With VS and Oc name on it.

" I have to say, that's an impressive logo to call attention over here," I admit, while didn't appear over the show, I thought it was cool to see something like that.

"Yep," Spike said while we went inside of the place.

"Cool, we have clients. Hey Octavia, new ponies at the store." I became aware of who would be the voice of that pony and guessing from the videos I watched I think it would be nothing less than one of the badass ponies ever. We went directly to the balcony where she was excited while she called her friend behind her at the door.

"Oh, that's wonderful." Another voice came from behind a door, the other pony, she opened the door smiling. "Welcome to VS and Oc music store and I'm..."

Then she found out I and Spike were the clients, and she became in shock. I saw Spike looking at the two ponies in shock as well, and I have to say I would be shocked too. One was wearing a completely musical suit in an elegant way, using a black lipstick and with elegant hair showing she takes care of her appearance, while the other decided to be the opposite, going in the wild style of purple top, part showing her black bra, and wearing her own unique glasses.

"You are..." I continued the conversation and used my hand to make the mare snap back from her thoughts.

"Oh, forgive me for my shock, I'm Octavia Melody and this is my friend Vinyl Scratch, what can we do for you?"

"You are forgiven, it happens to us. It's not easy to be dragons living among ponies over here. Right, Spike?" I asked making Spike snap his thoughts as well from where he was thinking.

"Oh yeah, we are used from that kind of situation."

"Are you two dragons? That's so cool. While I don't get it why you don't look so much as him." Vinyl said while she made a comparison between me and Spike.

"Well I'm a water dragon, so I wouldn't need much scales because this is my form without scales because it is perfect to swim because is hydrodynamic." I decided to lie about my species, and that's a perfect excuse I used during many times in my imagination.

"That's so cool." Not just Vynil but Spike as well said at the same time. Making me chuckle at their reaction.

"Well, for what are we doing here, we want to buy some instruments." I decided to go directly to the point. And even if Octavia wasn't surprised as well she decided to compose herself.

"Well, that's something we could arrange, what kind of instruments you are looking for?" She smiled at me taking a look at me and Spike who were interested in looking around with many instruments over there.

"Well, for me a violin, an electric guitar. And for my brother a piano and a keyboard." That's all the instruments not including my ocarinas that I could play until today.

"My my. It seems you are going to create a band or something like that." Octavia became aware and surprised with the request me and Spike had on the list.

"Actually we want to practice to Galloping Gala because we will be part of the Orchestra," I told her like it was just a normal part of my day, waiting for the next sentence.

"WHAT?" That's the reaction I waited and I never get tired of it. "I mean, I'm aware this year the Galloping Gala would receive new musicians..."

"Are you going to be part of the Galloping Galla?" I knew all the answers but I need to act seriously curious about the pony who is part of the duet of the best musicians of Equestria.

"Well, sure. I'm a good cellist over Canterlot. So I still play over there during all these years. And I'm surprised to meet more two po... I mean two dragons who would be part of the same orchestra as me." Octavia told showing her comprehension of what I said.

"Well don't worry I think Spike and I will be a good support for you. Right, brother?" I asked Spike who was still looking at both of that mares.

"Sure bro." He shook his head and nodded to me.

"Are you really sure? Because they just invite the best from the best, it's not all the musicians who would be honored to be part of the orchestra." While she could see I'm interested and talking the truth, she may think that's a lie by the way she told me.

"Come on Tavi, they are two dragons, and they are going to buy our instruments, I think they could possibly be somepony who would make Galloping Gala less tedious." I was interrupted by Vinyl who said almost the real reason I would be there.

"Don't start that again Vinyl, I told you, we should compose ourselves to the royalty, and make them enjoy, even if that is boring." I cannot deny her point of view and while I want to make something fun, I need to make as royalty as well, make elegant but beautiful at the same time.

"Well, I'm really sure my brother could make a good demonstration of our abilities," I said making Spike look at me in disbelief.

"Dude seriously? Really?" He asked me like if I just want to show him off to everypony. And of course, I was doing that.

I just nodded to him and made him groan annoyed.

"Where is the piano?" He sighed and asked Octavia who appointed to the piano where he went there to sit at the chair behind the keys.

He cracked his fingers and decided to use his cell phone to take the video he watched before and use the composition as well and press the keys as the notes fell over the cellphone.

The song started making Octavia raise her eyebrow like (that's it?) Without noticing what was the real song after the start. Vinyl fake smile while she thought it would be a novice who would play piano for the first time, being well but not great enough to be part of the orchestra.

And the next style started, with Spike using all his fingers in full speed to match the part of the song, making both of the mares jumps in surprise from the way he was using his claws, and the speed and precision, and with all the new notes playing the same song. Their mouths dropped so hard on the floor while she just stared at me with a smug smile.

Then the next style changed again and made them look at each and other and Spike using the new style as well.

Then Spike wen to next style, still using the same song. And if I remember he said, that's his limit. I decided the moment he finished the 4 styles I used my hand at his shoulder making him look at me.

"That's enough Spike, you already showed your skills, you still need training, what do you think about this piano?" I said smiling at him who was breathing a bit.

He sighed but looked happy at the piano.

"This is a good one, I think that would be great to have it." He said smiling at me.

"Perfect, now we found it. I think you should go to mom and tell her to give the bits because we may need a lot of it. Or you can bring her over here to pay to us." I forgot we don't have any bits to buy our stuff and mom was the only one who was paying and asking her by message would be a bad thing. I think that would be a great idea to him going there.

"Sure bro, I will be back," Spike said going outside the door, leaving me alone with that two mares looking at him going outside.

"Amazing dragon isn't he?" I asked making them look at me surprised. "Sadly not many ponies value him for his efforts or for himself, there was one fashionista whom he had a crush during somedays or even in a week, and she is the place to call him in a date on Galloping Gala, she decided to say to want to go on there with our cousin."

They were still surprised and with their mouths open, but her eyes were wide from the way I told that.

"I think she knew he had a crush on her and she may want to use him the way she wanted. I decided to go over here to show his skills because he needs to cheer up, and show he is more than many ponies think he is... Just a dragon. I have a request for you two who would go at Canterlot at Galloping Gala." I told that making them still look at me in surprise. "I know there is nothing good to be remembered at there in that day, so I wanted him to have a special day with me and find somepony to cheer him up too, like a date with somepony."

My request made them choke from surprise.

"I know that's too much, but I think if he finds more mares than just 2 he had a crush or even if he had just a normal date like a normal dragon or pony as you prefer. He would cheer up." I knew they are still too shocked to say something. "If you want, you can have a date as a friend with him, making his night better after we play something at Galloping Galla and in the time of break we could go somewhere else."

Their eyes made an eye contact off and then they nodded. I waited more minutes, and they recovered their composure.

In the next minute, their eyes became wide again after seeing Princess Celestia crossing the door. Their mouths dropped again from the shock, while I chuckled from their reaction.

"I'm glad you are here," I told mom while she smiled while Spike and Twilight passed over the door.

"I'm glad you let me and Twilight come here, and we talked with them and it seems you were right, they were nervous more about me than you." Mom told me while she smiled from the way she was looking at the two ponies behind me. "Ah, you must be the owners of this place, I want to know how much is it for the instruments?"

Octavia was the first who recovered from her shock and bowed to her, making her friend does the same. And them after they recovered from their bow she decided to talk again.

"Well until now they didn't choose another thing than that piano, and the way he told me, it was a piano, a keyboard, an electric guitar, and a violin. Wait a sec I will bring the other instruments as well. Vinyl come here with me." Octavia acted like an educated pony while she took Vinyl by force in the way I was looking at.

"So?" I heard something inside my mind, it was that mother and son telepathic voice talking as we always had, well in this chapter.

"Long story short, this two would be the two best possibilities for him," I replied the voice inside my head and looked at my mom who smiled at that story.

"Don't you think it's too early for Spike already has a marefriend?" She gave me a rhetorical question because she knew Spike's crush as well.

"Yep, but not for him have a good crush with two ponies who would make him grow up a good dragon and with more freedom than the last choice he had." I did a rational answer for that rhetoric question, making her giggle.

"It's true, so you did that because of him. And you didn't want to me and neither Twilight to come here for don't make much pressure on them."She said capting the idea as well from what I planned at the moment we split our group.

"Yep." I agreed with her, I smiled and she smiled as well.

"Well played son." She compliments me with my genius strategy to hook up Spike.

"Yeah, I know how to do that. Hehehe" I decided to keep looking around the place, it was really fun to see, it was like their house on the slice of life episode, it was half and a half. One half was focused on classic instruments, and the other was focused on electric instruments as well.

I enjoyed seeing that over the place, two parts of the same music to create a remix, like two different genres but creating the same music and the fusion would be perfect.

Then I heard the door opening showing Vinyl using her horn and magic to bring some of the instruments, while Octavia brought some instruments as well.

It was many choices to make, but looking at them smiling at me, I could sense they are a bit nervous.

"Spike, come here," I called him, to make him look at that instruments as well.

"Cool, so what do we have here?"

"Hey, dude, if you want a tip on what kind of Keyboard to use, take this one. It's the one you have 10000 spaces to create rhythms and more than 600 instruments inside of it, making you create your own composition of electronic, rock and other genres as well." Vinyl told him showing a great keyboard to him. "I use this keyboard in my remixes."

"That's cool. I want it." Spike already made a good choice from his own keyboard to practice.

I nodded agreeing with the idea. Then Vinyl showed me the cases of electric guitars. And she selected one with a good smile and when she opened in my front, I recognized what kind of instrument was that, and I was surprised and speechless.

"And for you dude, this is..." Vinyl was going to describe it, but I already interrupted.

"Ibanez Artcore AF75 With a neck made of mahogany and a body of maple is one of the best hollow body electric guitars included on this list. Due to its hollow body design, this guitar has the ability to play well in all genres, ranging from country to hard rock, and is known for its high-quality tone and ability to maintain tune through long periods of playing. This is possible in part due to the pickups at the neck and bridge, reducing excess humming for clarity in tone and pitch. The knobs at the base of the body have a super-grip design, making it easy to change the volume and tone between the neck and the bridge and utilize the three pickup selector." I said with my eyes sparkling at the guitar, I was almost drolling from the instrument.

In the look of their faces, they were surprised I knew so well about the instrument.

"I will take it," I said determined, making Vinyl nodded to me and open space for Octavia bring some violins to me. "Now this will be difficult, violins there always a great story by musicians using their violins, and it would be difficult to choose one great as well.

"It seems you know about violins and not just guitars, I'm really happy to have another 2 ponies or dragons who enjoy classical music like me." Octavia smiled from my way to see the instruments. So she showed me the violins one by one."It's great to have somepony using violin because the last one quit the orchestra, but nopony liked him because he was a jerk, but it was a great violinist."

"Nopony is a Paganini," I told her making her confused. "Paganini is one of the best violinists around everywhere I went."

"Well I think I know whom you are talking about, his name was Sharp P. Violin, maybe Paganini was his middle name. And it was true when they said he was the best violinist over Equestria, even they fabricated his own style of the violin." She said using her hand to open one of the violin cases.

The violin dedicated to Paganini...

"I want it too. So now we have our instruments, how much is it?"

"Well, they were really expensive but looking at who is going to pay dude. I think it's really cheap for you. It's 15.000 bits with the piano." Vinyl said while she didn't imagine Princess Celestia would buy her instruments.

"Well, I think that's a fair price." Princess Celestia came and using her magic brought a bag with 15 thousand bits on it. "You can bring them to the Golden Oak Library."

Their smile dropped when they remembered they have to move the instruments and the piano to where we should train. I forced myself to not laugh.

They fake a smile while nodding. So I think it was time to say goodbye.

"Well, see you around." We went outside, smiling from what we did. Now we can train to play and be part of a great concert at Galloping Gala, and I have a few ideas about it.

"That's great, it seems everything on the schedule is going well. Now we can go at Applejack to eat a meal and go to Rainbow Dash later." Twilight said while she risked another thing from the schedule list.

"And I have to say, you create a great impression Spike, they were looking like a fish, without even breathing," I said while Spike blushed from the idea to play to that two mares.

"Well, thanks." I didn't know I went really well.

"So, how much far is Applejack's house, she lives near here?" I asked even knowing where she lives. It's a bit far.

"Actually it's a bit far from here, but I can teleport us to there." Twilight suggested a great idea for herself, and I have to say, thankfully she knows many spells.

I nodded looking at my mother who was smiling with the idea to be teleported as well.

When she used the teleport, I felt my stomach get a weird feeling and I was a bit dizzy, well I think that's the side effect to people or ponies who don't are used to it.

But the teleport worked really well, I could see all that apple trees around us. It was really amazing to see how much red those apples are.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia Pov:

It seems Ryujin is taking really well about where he is, it's like he is used about that. But I don't know how he gets used over here in so few days. Usually, when a foreigner comes here it takes weeks or even months to them understand where they are. And here he is doing what he does every time.

He is a smart boy, always understanding around him. Even when he was a child I could see the look on his parents when he understands the situation around him and still has a cold mind.

The only thing I'm still not understanding is why he seems to dislike so much about Galloping Gala. I know it's boring and that stuffs, but it seems even telling the name makes him groan in annoy. Does he know something I should have know? Well, I think I will take a look at my own cell phone and take a research over the internet as Ryujin told me.

I will do that when he gets distracted by the Apple family.

After we walked some miles we found somepony who was working hard at the trees. A pony who kicked her tree to make all the apples fall from the tree.

An orange pony who is known among us as Applejack the element of Honesty. Looking at her western style of clothes and traditional hat she wore all her life.

"Hey Applejack, over here." I heard my pupil called her friend in our direction.

The surprising look from the working mare made the trip looks funny because she took her hat and went in our direction.

And like many of my subjects, she bowed to me.

"You can rise my dear Applejack," I said that to make her acts herself again, even if that is in my front.

"Hello partners, Ah thought you wouldn't appear anymore. But you came at a great time. My granny is making the meal for us while ah'm still working at these trees." Applejack told us, while she decided to take a break for a second.

I found Ryujin staring a tree, while Twilight and Spike came after Applejack.

"Do you want a help with that? We can help you with carrying the apples who falls from the trees." Twilight decided to offer help while Spike nodded behind her.

"That would be nice sugarcube. Ah, think ah would need help to carry that many apples. While ah think ah need to rest my leg a bit." Applejack said while she stretched her legs.

I looked directly to Ryujin who was still looking at the tree, approaching his hand trunk. And in a second I think I saw him closing his eyes concentrating about doing something.

But not just me but everypony behind me saw a sound of smack at the tree and all the apples over the tree fell at the floor.

We were shocked by a moment, looking at him sighing after doing something.

"Damn I need to find a way to not overwork of my force. I'm thinking I shouldn't have used haki on that, because I made a lot of noise and I could see if I do one more time, the tree would fell down and Applejack would kill me." He murmured something while I could hear him saying that, I don't know what kind of force is that haki but it seems is really powerful for making him not want to use again on a tree.

"How did you do that?" Applejack went to Ryujin who was still looking at the tree with a careful look. She was shocked but examined the tree herself and found what was it. "WHAT THE HECK. WHY IS YOUR HAND MARKED AT THE TREE?"

Her screaming made everypony's eyes go direct at the tree who was still solid but it seems a hand mark in the middle of it.

"I may use my hand to make all the apples fall over the tree and it seems I used so much force?" Ryujin said sheepish trying to look away from Applejack's indignant look.

Applejack stared at him, trying to find words to say something but she couldn't.

"Be careful on the next time." She said after sighing in defeat, not knowing what was that from, but it seems Ryujin looked really sorry.

"Ok." He said after going to Twilight who was still staring at him. "Come on Twilight, you saw me fighting, I think you were the one who should be used to things like that."

"That's it. Every time you do something I will not be surprised anymore." Twilight said crossing her arms, making him chuckle.

"Woa Ryujin, what kind of strength was that. You didn't even punched or something like that, you just touched the tree and that happened."

"Yeah but I think I need to control my strength as well, if I use the same force on that tree again Applejack would kill me if I just crushed her tree," Ryujin replied like he imagined she would indeed do that.

"Yah bet your ass Ah will do that." Applejack said stubbornly even after watching his power. But it seems he had a bit of fear on her.

"Okay, I'm sorry I just need to control a bit more," Ryujin said annoyed.

Applejack sighed from a sudden change in their behavior and decided to look at me.

"Sorry to if you saw something yah don't like your highness." Applejack apologized for her behavior. "Forgive my curiosity, but what's the reason for your presence is needed, princess."

"Oh don't worry about my dear Applejack. We came here not to just show Ryujin Ponyville but my student was invited to go to the great event called Galloping Gala and she and her company are invited to appear on that night." I have to say I observed again both of their reactions, while Applejack smiled wide and became excited, Ryujin rolled his eyes gritted his teeth really hard. "Why not give to your friend Applejack a ticked my dear student?"

"Sure Princess Celestia." Twilight Sparkle gave to Applejack and now while she tells her plans about that night. I think I will do a research over her.

I went to the search bar and wrote Galloping Galla.

The first thing I saw was a name Grand Galloping Gala wrote at a site of Wikia. I decided to read. Season 1,2,5? I think I shouldn't read to much, just season one as well.

I read the information based on that... So that's the reason for him doing that? Hum... oh... OHHHHHH... Hum... now I know why he wanted to focus on Pinkie Pie and Spike because it seems while the others may have consequences, who should receive worse is them and Fluttershy. Should I intervene in some way?

"Hey, Princess?" Somepony asked me making me snap from the cellphone. It was Twilight who was looking at me. "Are you all right?

"Oh... Twilight, I'm fine, why?" I decided to not tell her about that.

"It's because Applejack was talking about why she is happy about receiving the ticket and she asked if it would be okay to..."

"Have a place to sell her apple pies at Canterlot at the Grand Galloping Gala? Yeah, It's really okay with that... I was listening, Twilight" I decided to smile while I made Twilight smile sheepish.

"Oh, thank you, your highness. I hope everything it goes well to fix and remake everything over here."Applejack said while she took her hat out as gratitude. I bit my lips like if I should tell her about how it will end it. I looked at Ryujin and he was struggling as if he was in the same situation as me, then he just sighed and ignored.

"But I have to warn you, my dear... while new options of food are accepted at Canterlot at a big event, many ponies are used to sophistication and they may not enjoy a classic style of apple pie." I decided to give a warning because I knew how much ponies would be a jerk about something like a good apple pie.


I saw Ryujin look at me like he was surprised by my response. Like he wasn't expecting me to give that idea to her.

"Ah will keep that in mind Princess, thank you for the warning. But ah think many ponies will appreciate my pie." Applejack sounded less excited but still hopeful and more serious about what she wants.

I saw Ryujin came near me like trying to talk inside my head. I giggled at his trying, I think I will use my magic to talk to him again.

"What can I do for you, sweetie."

"How did you Applejack would fail poorly at Grand Galloping Gala?" He asked me in surprise like he didn't expect me to do something like he does.

"Internet. Like you said..."I said giggling while I saw his eyes becoming wide. "So you knew all long how badly would end it to everypony but you didn't tell them the future, but you changed the minimum, so that's how you do. But my question is what about Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy?"

"Rainbow Dash leave her be." His answer looks at him in surprise. "I don't think she would listen to me even I said the future and she would prove I was wrong and it would make everything worse."

I cannot deny his reasons, but I'm still waiting for what he was planning for Fluttershy.

"And Fluttershy I cannot help her, because I'm really curious about how that ended to her if she talks the language of the animals, so I have no idea other than let her be too." He said like he was defeated about the idea.

"Well, I may know a reason for that or not. But it seems we have to discover that later." I suggested that while he agreed with the idea.

"WOA" I heard something coming and the voice was familiar.

Ryujin stepped away from Twilight while I did the same, Neither Twilight and Applejack have time when Rainbow Dash crash with her in the impact.

I and the others cringed from the impact sound.

And there were three mares on the floor.

I saw the mare what we talked some seconds ago, the mare who stand up with her messed rainbow hair, while she wore a blue jack and a white T-shirt and black shorts with her cutie mark on it. The element of Loyalty Rainbow Dash.

The things will start to become even better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Pov:

WHY? WHY FROM EVERYPONY IT HAS TO BE MEEEEE.

I thought about that after looking at Rainbow Dash who smiled happily at me.

"Are we talking about Grand Galloping Gala?" She has the audacity to say that while she was over me and Applejack.

"Rainbow Dash."Applejack said that annoyed while she was on the floor. After she got up, she sternly looked at her. "You told me you too busy to help me to harvest the apples, what were you busy doing? Spying?"

"No," She said turning around and looking at the tree above us. "I was busy... naping. And I'm just happy to hear you have an extra ticket?"

She said while she was looking at me smiling excitedly. I was a bit unsure and I was looking at Ryujin who was holding all his strength to urge to scream but he took a deeper breath.

"You know what?" I heard him saying that. "Yeah, we have Rainbow Dash, even one for you."

"YESSSS. THAT'S SO AWESOME." Rainbow Dash screamed excited making me step away a bit. Then she came at me again and I think I'm seeing a pattern, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and now Rainbow Dash. "The wonderbolts perform at Grand Galloping Galla every year."

And now I think I will have to listen to one more story about what they want to do that night?

Why did I have to be the one to give them the ticket? It seems like everything will not happen exactly in the way we want.

And now Rainbow Dash is daydreaming like the others, here we go again.

I think everytime I listening to their story I'm going to have an urge to scream like Ryujin.

I just gave the ticket to Rainbow Dash too, to make her happy.

"Well, now we are here, let's help Applejack before we have a meal. I'm really starving." Ryujin said looking at me with a face like don't give up. Making me feel better.

"Sure, with more ponies helping with this rest of harvest would be great to have everypony to eat the lunch." Applejack said while she told us how we should help her in the harvest.

And I have to say, it was fun, talking while working at the harvest. Never knew Ryujin knew some songs about apples. And some even were catchy like Apple Pen and Pineapple.

It was funny the way he danced and was making the apples fall from the trees in silly ways, while we enjoy him singing and talking about silly things.

It was fun to have him around the work, it seems even Applejack became relaxed after we helped her to harvest a few of her apples in the morning.

"Applejack the lunch is ready." Come to a voice far from we are, making everypony smiling to the news. I could hear my own stomach growling in hungry too.

"Yeah. I was really starving, can't wait for the food." Said Rainbow Dash after flying a bit. She looked at our human friend and decided to make a silly challenge. "Hey Ryujin, I bet I can eat more than you."

"It's on." Ryujin smile while he followed them in the same direction.

"Hey, don't let me behind this, ah want to show how the Apples eat their food." Applejack went behind followed them quickly passing Ryujin from the way to her house.

"Sometimes I think we are just having a normal day," I said smiling while Spike passed by me.

"Come on Twilight, we need to go there to see how it will ends." Spike went quickly to their direction making me smile at them going to Applejack's house.

"It seems you are enjoying your day like everypony."

"Yeah, while I have to confess... everypony wanting to go to Grand Galloping Gala and have many dreams and that stuffs, I don't know why everypony has so many expectative on that stuffs, the only thing I wanted to do it was passing more time with you," I confessed to my teacher and receiving her smile made my day feel better, because I think she was the first friend I ever have, and she always knows about everything I passed, day after day I want to follow her example and become like her.

"Twilight, I'm going, to be honest with you, Ryujin is right. The Grand Galloping Gala will be boring and focused on noble ponies, and the thing is, it will not just you who will try to take my attention over there."Hearing that from my teacher made me feel a bit sad but there was nothing I could do, it was just a simple objective, and I forgot the other ponies would try the same thing as me. "But it seems Ryujin is doing everything to make his part simple with Spike a simple plan, play some songs on Orchestra and get out from the Grand Galloping Gala, and I have to say. I think I will try to leave the Grand Galloping Gala when I have chance too, just to go at Pony Joes where him and Pinkie Pie are making a great back up party over there, and that is something I really want to do, and that time we can have a time to enjoy ourselves as a friends and talk about everything."

Now I became happy from the idea about having a backup party, that's why Ryujin wanted so badly Pinkie Pie to give up from the Grand Galloping Gala because she could create a better party at Canterlot.

"So that' his objective? Create a party for when Grand Galloping Gala gets boring for us?" I asked like it wasn't that simple, but looking at Princess Celestia nodding to me, I think it was really a good idea from Ryujin doing that for us.

"Well, let's see how is it going everypony, I'm really curious about how the bet will end because I'm curious about what he will make you watch because he bet the double in a bet you lose so easily" Hearing Princess Celestia giggling from my defeat, and now I'm really worried about him because I never thought Pinkie Pie would make me lose in just a few minutes. I gulped fearing the worse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov:

When it's a food challenge. I've always imagined the professionals how they would win the contests, while I never was in one, I think a friendly game between me, Rainbow Dash and Applejack would be a good way to improve our friendship.

At the moment I waited Applejack passed me and Rainbow Dash, I went even faster than before, using 30 percent of my current speed, making me be head in the head against Rainbow Dash.

I decided to make a tie with Applejack, and went, even more, faster than before.

I could sense Applejack cheek against my check because we went at the same speed, while Rainbow Dash went faster cheating with flying. I couldn't let her win that, so I decided to at the moment she was passing in my front, I just pulled one of her feathers, making her fall in pain and with that I fake my fall with her and Applejack, forcing a tie.

In the end, we rolled until Applejack's door.

"Rainbow Dash, what the heck was that?" Applejack said angrily with Rainbow Dash who started that.

"ME? IT WAS YOU WHO TOOK MY FEATHER." And while Rainbow Dash didn't know who took the feather I found funny the way it ended. I could help but laugh with the end.

"HAHAHEHAHAHAHEHAH." My laugh made their two looks at me funny, then notice we were just fighting for a silly thing, so they joined with me in the laugh. We burst in laugh until the others come at the door.

"Applejack, granny told to..."Applebloom opened the door revealing we three laughing and she looked at me specifically, and I know one thing...

I saw the position I was and in a position of animation where the boy was above the girl and almost his hands were nearly touching her breasts? Yep, that was my situation at the door, and the worst I was above nopony less than Applejack.

Fuck...

"Sister, what kind of creature is above of you? Is he going to take advantage of you? I will call Granny and Mac to help you out."Applebloom said in shock and went inside of the house, making me get up and Applejack's face gets flushed and becoming angry.

"APPLEBLOOM COME HERE RIGHT NOW, HE IS NOT A CREATURE, AND HE WASN'T GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME." She screamed in anger while she went inside at such speed.

Me and Rainbow Dash whistled from her speed, while I and she snickered from such accident.

"Well, you know when sometimes by accident ponies would misunderstand your acts like another one?" I knew that from many cliches of animations, but sometimes it can happen, really, even in real life could have misunderstanding from a simple act.

"Like in the moment you were above Applejack?" Rainbow Dash didn't waste time to tease me.

"Yep, I think her sister might think we weren't running and falling." I ignored her teasing and told her my conclusion.

"Well, I think you did that on purpose."She decided to make a joke about what happened.

"Pff, come on, I'm not that kind of guy who touches without asking first." I countered her joke with my own, with half-truths and lies.

"Really? Never thought you were that kind." She decided to use my own joke against me. Clever, she knows how to use good information as such.

"Well, shut up, the others are coming, so let's get inside." I decided to ignore her giggling, while I went inside smiling at the door.

"Sure, whatever." She replied while she followed me at the entrance, I could saw the ponies over there, Applejack was trying desperately to punish Applebloom but a bulk stallion who could be understanding Big Macintosh was holding her.

I was a ruckus over there.

"Release me, Big Mac, ah want to show this little one about making a shame over Apple family. " Applejack was with bloodshot eyes directly at the terrified filly who was behind what supposed to be their granny. One of the eldest ponies in the actual show, the most respected and one of the badass ponies ever, Granny Smith, whit her green fur and old clothes.

"Nope." He said like his own voice, while he was holding her shirt with his one hand, and she was running in the same place.

"And it's your fault something like that happens Applejack, you should have warned about visits over here, the poor fella must have been confused." The green old pony looked at me who was narrowing her eyes to Applejack who was still trying to what supposed to kill her own sister.

"Well, let's eat, hey Granny Smith, sup Big Mac, I hope you have much food because not just us are here but even Princess Celestia is coming here with Twilight and Spike." Rainbow Dash already dropped the bomb, making Big Mac and Granny Smith eyes open wide.

"The princess?" Granny Smith asked while she was surprised as Big Mac who almost released Applejack who was grinning to the opportunity to take Applebloom but he in the same second held even stronger making her annoyed.

"Yep, she came here to see if I could enjoy Ponyville for the first time, I'm new over here." I decided to say just the reason we are here.

"I could see that feela, you don't have fur, and I don't know what kind of pony is you." Granny Smith looked curious at me like she already saw many things in her life, but a human like me? I doubt just like her.

"It's a long story, but long story short. I was living at the Everfree forest for some days before fighting Nightmare Moon. And don't botter about what kind of specimen I'm, because I may be the only human or water dragon in entire Equestria." I decided to use 2 of my identities, one is a human and if that doesn't work, go directly to a water dragon. It always works.

"But don't dragons have scales?" Applebloom already made another question, and at the moment I was going to say something a voice came from behind.

"Water dragons may not need scales, because it's great to swim because is hydrodynamic."It was the same dragon I like to call my brother, Spike came in the right moment.

"Hey, Spike," I said smiling at him, while I could see Twilight coming and behind her my mom princess Celestia in her and great kindness.

"Did we lost something?" Twilight asked while she saw Applejack stop her track but still was held in the air by Big Mac, and the others were looking at Twilight and Princess Celestia who came after her.

"I hope my visit doesn't have disturbed you." In the way she asked, I could understand why it was already a ruckus and now in her presence maybe if they continue would be a bad example.


Well... what can I say?.... Continue until the next chapter...