• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 8,131 Views, 236 Comments

The Strongest Swordmaster - CaioCoia



My life isn't something I would share to anyone, but if you are reading this, so I must be disappeared and never would come back.

  • ...
28
 236
 8,131

The children from the sky Arc: Son of the Moon pt. 2

Mr. Boss (Hades) POV

Rage was the definition of myself as doom and the inferior world, and with this, I couldn't show my face at the convention. I pressed the interphone at my office.

"Emilly I need you to find the janitor and tell him to clean my office if you have time." I used my calm voice smiling to the voice who was on the other side.

"I will make sure to send him at the moment I find him, Mr. Boss. Do you want to wait for him?" My secretary asked making me smile at her and calm down a bit.

"This will not be necessary, I will take a walk over here and..." I want to visit a kind of insect who made a mess at my convention but I was surprised by the sudden voice.

"It will be clean before you arrive Mr. Boss... " Emilly interrupted me but showed her compromise the task.

"Thank you, Emilly, after the task done you can take a day off if you want." I was surprised again by my secretary, she really knows how to make her tasks done and even add more things to help me, she deserves a bonus on the salary and a day off.

"Thank you, Mr. Boss, have a good walk." She told me before turning off the interphone.

I smiled but my smile dropped when I remember what happened on this day. I could feel my anger exploding inside of me, like another employee of mine, a great employee like his parents, he was affected by this mess, like his parents.

Two words described my true feelings at this moment, I could feel my face and my hair as all my being ready to...

"GOD DAMMIT." I let it out my rage and exploded inside at my office. My arms and face became pure fire and like an explosion, almost everything was intact unless the chairs and the table because they weren't fire-proof.

After taking a look at the mirror I decided to calm myself, the trick it works, then I pressed a button near my mirror showing a secret passage over there.

I decided to use the secret passage leaving my own office in flames with my wrath.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei POV:

"It was all my fault," I cannot express how much guilt I was from the problems it occurred at my station, my eyes were red from all the tears it flowed into my head. I cannot describe how horrible I'm feeling because of that. I'm a bad friend, everything that happened with Melchior was because of me. I tried to use ice on that stranger but it seems he was unaffected and he took my hands making me incapable to use my powers again.

I could sense a hand at my shoulder, I recognized the one who gave me a touch at my shoulder.

"It was above your powers Mei, there was nothing more to you do than ask help, sadly it was just Melchior who thought in a plan to help you and still made the harmony at the convention. If I was there to make a backup, I could have minimized the side effects of the battle, but I wasn't there."The reasonable voice from Shmit made me feel better with my situation, we both made a mistake of letting Melchior fight alone over there it wasn't his powers of time control and the people around us I could have helped him. We both could.

I don't know if I could have a good rest because of today. Now with Melchior being displaced, it will save his life, but his psychology will be affected because of living in two worlds at the same time.

I'm just glad he will stay with his friend, maybe he can help him to relax.

"Anyway, Schmit do you think Melchior will be okay in the world he will be now?"I asked to worry about usually the places the Merchants displaces the people it always is a random place with a great adventure.

"If you thought about him at Ponyville, so don't worry because I was thinking the same thing. The flux of magic around Equestria will help him to recover himself from the effects of the last battle, but he needs to train about how to control it because the manager created two magic casters items and one fighter as well, it would need a lot of days or even weeks of training for him to take control at least of one of them." Schmit told me making me relax even more because he knew all my worries and the future objectives Melchior will need to accomplish in the future. Just a few people know how the future will be to us and for Melchior.

I just hope everything will be okay for him when he wakes up. I hope he gets better tomorrow or this week.

"There is one pony who can help him on that state, and I know she is kind enough to help that," I whispered to myself, I know my favorite character will treat him nicely and helps him to heal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fluttershy Pov:

The breeze of the morning was a great start of my day when I have all the plans around my friends and animals, everypony is happy with the current situation of Ryujin, soon he will get out from the hospital and will take a visit to everypony at the town. I'm so happy with this visit I'm even making some snacks for him, I hope he enjoys some toasts with tea.

I smile at the new morning around my home, it's always beautiful view from my window, and looking around me I could see my animal friends enjoying their breakfast, and my best friend Angel the white bunny was enjoying his mini-carrots above my mane, I walked into the kitchen and checked if I have the meals for everypony today, maybe I have to buy more supplies for this week.

Maybe I can take a pass at the market today.

"Do you think that will be enough Angel? I don't know if he will like the tea." I was unsure, does he like tea? Does he prefer water? Oh my goodness, what should I do?"

Then I felt a path at my face, and when I look it was Angel upside down looking at me, and I know what he said to me.

"You are right. It will be all right, he isn't a kind of somepony who would be a jerk if he doesn't like, he would be gently to refuse, and I would understand without making drama and excuses. Thanks, Angel, you know how to make me feel better." I was grateful my friends were over here to give me support and even distract me from my worries.

The salute from Angel was really cute, he really knows how to be cute when he wants. Well, it seems everything is okay, the house is clean, the food and tea are ready to be made when they come here, and even my animal friends are satisfied with the meals and now I just don't know what to do...

I really wish something different happens until my friends come here.

Then I heard my animal friends behind me making a lot of noise. I turned around and I found something unexpected, somepony on the floor.

"Oh, my." I put my hands at my mouth and went directly to the pony who was on the floor. But when I approached him I discovered he wasn't a pony, he is a human-like Ryujin. "Are you okay human?"

I asked him to see if he is okay, but he wasn't answering, that would be a bad signal, I needed to check his pulse.

I let it out a breath of relief when I discovered he was still pulsing and checked his breath, he was still breathing. But he was still hurt and unconscious.

"Angel, take the bandages, we need somepony to help," I told my friend we are now in an emergency at my home.

Angel nodded to me and went directly upstairs.

While I was taking a look from the somepony who was still bleeding at my floor.

"What should I do?" My first thought was asking help but nopony was here than me and my friends, now I need to help him before going to the next pony to ask for help. I need to stop his bleeding and clean him.

I was determined to help this human until Ryujin comes here, maybe he knows who is him. I just hope everything will be all right until he comes.

I need to be more careful about what I should wish for.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryujin Pov:

It's strange to imagine Melchior having problems and be offline yesterday, I hope he is okay. He told me he ha he usually was online all day long, and I received the last messages from the morning when I was training my haki. I couldn't be happier today because it's the day I can finally move out from the hospital, ready to go back to Everfree forest, I'm still on the bet with Melchior.

I took my things and wore the new clothes Rarity gave to me. I looked awesome. She made a black version of my clothes, with the symbol of "bad" in white. A great opposite contrast.

"Mr. Suiryu are you ready to leave?" The doctor I could be sure I never saw him before finally showed his face, being accompanied with Nurse Redheart next to him, I rolled my eyes.

"More than ready, I really appreciate the help, can I ask you something? Is this place were you pay bits to have a consult and treatment or is it a free-charge?" Because I know some public hospitals have some kind of problems with people without healthy assurance, or if my bills were paid by Twilight or even my new mother Princess Celestia. It's a thoughtful thing to ask.

The eyes of the doctor and the nurse looking each and other before burst in laugh answered my question easily.

They laughed for some minutes before answering my question.

"Of course this place is a free-charge, everypony needs a healthy checkup and even in emergency problems we should do our best to make them feel better, even being a pony and a non-pony." The doctor said with a wide smile to me, like it was a normal question he had to answer.

It makes sense, but I couldn't understand why Nurse Redheart didn't say anything for a while. But the look on her face smiling to me it says she was hiding something. Maybe a surprise party? Or somepony waiting for me to leave the hospital and know Ponyville before going back to train?

"Anyway, I can't wait..."

"Ryujin your mother is here to have a day with you at Ponyville." Nurse Redheart said that grinning at my reaction.

I knew it that mare was hiding something. I just smiled as well.

"Really that's great, well doctor it was nice to see you and Nurse, try to keep making selfies, maybe someday you will become famous to entire ponykind," I said quickly while I shook their hands and left that room and ran away ready for the day.

I waved to everypony after walking, it was a good time to have at the hospital, finally I can appreciate more the look of the hospital not being just at the room I was in, I liked to see the experience of walking the corridors and say goodbye to the ponies who visited me when I was in the room.

After pushing the door, I could sense the sunlight outside and see Princess Celestia, Spike, and Twilight waiting for me outside the hospital.

"Hey guys, what I surprise to see you here," I told Twilight and Spike who was waiting outside with my mom, well our because she is Spike's mother as well. "And mom what are you doing here? Shouldn't you have a royal meeting like every day?"

She let it out a laugh after my question.

"I closed the Royal Meeting during 1 week because of personal reasons, and that's will be enough for me enjoy my subjects and my family." She said smiling at me and Spike, making us feel happy to enjoy a day without many things to do.

"So what's the plan today? We will just take a walk and meet all the places at Ponyville?" I really don't know how to proceed today, because I wasn't leading, it was a surprise for me.

"Actually we have a schedule to follow, and I'm glad you are willing to agree with this." Twilight smiled what showed a scroll who developed be really long from many things to follow in the schedule.

"Okay, Twilight let me see what are you planned to..." I said after quickly take the scroll from her hands, making her gasp and glare to me. I just ignored and decided to see what was written at the scroll. It was what I feared. "Really, Twilight? Spike give me a feather."

Spike took a feather and give me while I was risking somethings at the schedule.

"Let me teach you some things about schedule Twilight." I said while I risked some of the obvious mistakes she used at the time and objectives about the schedule."First, never, ever make a schedule for jokes. Please, never do that. Jokes are inside of conversation and it must flow and acts a natural thing to continue the conversation, create times for jokes like 2 or 10 minutes, that's a bad idea."

Twilight face become sheepish while Spike looked at her like it was "See? That's what I told you." look.

"Second, I liked the idea you wanted to make all the expedition over Ponyville be in one day, but unexpected things happen all the time, the schedule never should be long because of that. You don't know what deception you would receive if everything you planned would not work because of unexpected things." I gave that as an advice from my heart, I know she will learn about that.

Twilight eyes became wide as she understood what I mean, it was a good signal. While Princess Celestia and Spike were looking at the schedule I remade, making an appraising look at the new scroll.

"The point is... if you focus and fewer things and enjoy a great time even in the small things, would be better to receive disappoints for not be simple and everything you planned would bite your flank hard. That's why the schedule should be a week program because you can enjoy more even if happens unexpected things later. Here is the new schedule" I give to her the new program because she had 30 things to do in this scroll and that would never work. I reduced 30 to 7 things to do today.

- Visit Rarity and see new clothes
- Visit Pinkie Pie and take a simple breakfast
- Visit Applejack and meet her family at Apple Acres
- Visit the Music Store and buy some instruments
- Visit Rainbow Dash and even make a demonstration of your powers
- Visit Fluttershy and have a tea party with everypony
- Take a rest at Golden Oak Library.

"That would make sense, and I have to agree, maybe I overdid the schedule. But now I think we can have everything all right and follow the schedule without a problem." Twilight read the program and she understood the meaning of my words, so I think now we can enjoy even if we have to follow the schedule.

"Now I can say this will be perfect. It's 7 a.m and I think that will be a great day for everypony, even with unexpected things." I was sure what I want today, and at night I can focus on my training. So let's rock. "Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hades POV:

I crossed in the darkness until I found someone wearing a lawsuit, someone with a suitcase in his hand, and wearing glasses, it's a friend of mine who was waiting for me.

"Thanatos, "I greeted him but the sound of my voice wasn't that suppose to be a happy one, but more like if I wasn't having a good day, and that was the truth. I really had an outburst at my office. I wasn't thinking to calm down. And I have many reasons to be angry and even sad about everything that happened.

"Mr. Boss Hades." Thanatos greeted me looking at me in understanding look, because he knows me when I'm mad and serious, I let my flames take form over me, and it was rare to something like that happens to me, usually during these 500 years I was just laugh and almost serious face, I wasn't grumpy even if bad things happened at my conviction, but there were my anger and wrath for thousand years, so he knew how I'm now. Even if was for a day I will be Hades just one more time.

"I don't want to calm down, and you know me when I'm angry so please..."I didn't even finish and Thanatos already opened the door in my front.

"You are not the only one who is furious Mr. Boss, two of my clients were displaced in two days, children of my friends, and that is unforgivable, I almost blamed you for what happened... almost." The voice from Thanatos hurt me a bit because I couldn't blame him, I knew how much attached he was from the father of their parents. "When they died I wanted their children live the best they could, and still both of them were displaced, I hope they like and enjoy the experience over there. I can forgive you, Mr. Boss, because Mascate showed me Melchior was supposed to defeat Crios, but it happened without our help. You may have the culprit but I will watch everything..."

I understood the reason behind his anger, and here I thought I was a threaten like before but now I think I have changed after all these years, just like Thanatos, before, he wasn't attached to the mortals, but after this 500 years he found great friends and helped them to attach the Elysium being displaced like a good human.

I can't blame him, actually I agree with him, we should have help Melchior, it was a surprise attack because a titan who wanted to free HIM... And Mascate knew all that long, and he warned me, maybe it was my fault because if I had broken that hourglass, nothing of that would have happened.

"He will pay for that, I'm sure of that, and we will watch his suffering, that's a promise," I said to him while I understand the feelings we were having right now.

"Good." He replied to me with a smile, Thatanos and I, we will not show mercy for someone who did that to us, this isn't about just busyness... this is personal.

After I observed the door opening I could see the huge man chained, I wasn't impressed and the look of his face looking at me didn't change anything.

"You are here to laugh about my fail, Hades? You and your brothers were a shame after my brother let you born." The deep voice from the human showed not his true face, but a part of my family voice.

"I will not treat you a being with respect Crios, I would have respected you from everything you could have done without involving my convention and my employees, however, at the moment you crossed your spirit over here with hostile feeling, you became worse than trash, and you will not receive the right to speak with me as equal," I told him in stern tone, showed I was being honest with everything I said, at the moment he did that, I hated him with all my heart and being.

"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN ANSWER TO ME LIKE THAT? YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING TO ME, IT WILL BE USELESS, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WILL FIND A WAY TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT I COULDN'T. YOU...GODS WILL FAIL." The moment he screamed at me, all my body were becoming fire and even some of the fire became purple, a color I forgot I had. I just stomped in the floor making all the fire ceased but leaving the melted floor in the end but making a sound what echoed and took his attention.

"I will not raise my voice if you want me to do that, but my next actions will make you scream in fear and beg for mercy." I will not let that worm has the right to be on top of me after what happened with my employees. THIS TIME I WILL SHOW HOW BAD IT'S TO MESS WITH ME.

I didn't even let him ask what was, I took from my suit the hourglass, making his eyes sparkle and look at me in disbelief. But the next thing what made him looks pale is the hammer in my other hand.

"You wanted to save my dad? You wanted to make all the Titans agreed with your ideas? FINE I WILL KILL EVERYONE IN THE PROCESS, STARTING WITH MY FATHER." I raised my hand with the hammer and was ready to make the impact.

"NO PLEASE, DON'T THAT."The voice of Crios sounded in despair. "I wa...was misunderstood, I didn't know my brother was in your hands, and source of titans as well, please... let's not make..."

"Crios. You are guilty of trying to disturb the peace and even harm my people, I sentence you and all Titans to lose part of all their powers and the death sentence to my father" I sternly gave the judgment from the man who was sweating bullets and the internal voice despaired.

"NO PLEASE, I BEG YOU, THE GOD OF ALL THE UNDEAD, THE GOD OF INFERIOR WORLD, PLEASE SPARE YOUR UNCLES AND AUNTIES AND YOUR FATHER, PLEASE DON'T DO THAT." The voice was screaming in fear, begging for me to spare him?

I smiled at him and chuckled from that reaction.

"I told you, you would beg for not do that, but now, your judgment was done. And the consequences as well." I didn't think twice at the moment I broke all the hourglass with the hammer.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."The voice behind the huge man echoed the room and became weaker and tiny. "I... I...will...not..."

The voice stopped talking after the power source made the power of titans weaker, they can't even be awake from such strong draining.

"Now the voice of my uncle was gone for a while. Now it's time to take care of the other one." I told him and I know the consequences of this, and I have to say, this was the perfect moment to do that. Now I know two things. My father will not return after that, and I will not have news about Lunes and Ector in the place where was my father, I destroyed the world inside the time and now the presence of my two employees is unknown and stopped existing at my helm. "I'm sorry Lunes and Ector."

I'm not a religious type, even if I'm a god... I prayed for their safety and be away from the left that world and still be destroyed that world. I hope they forgive my blindness and mistake twice.

I sighed and looked at my friend's eyes, he knew the pain inside of my mistakes during that time.

"Urg..."Now another voice was waking up, we saw the human try to move and understand what happened. "What did you do to my master?"

"Let me handle with him, Mr. Boss." I saw Thanatos passed by me and walked near to the body. "Mr. Howard Jacksonville. If I could lie I would say I enjoyed to see you here... But telling you the truth, YOU ARE IN A DEEP SHIT AND YOUR MASTER WILL NOT SAVE YOU NOW. "

"Do you think you can break me? Who do you think you are? Hade's dog." Howard spat on Thanatos's cloth, and if I was human I could see Thanatos was keeping calm, but I know him really well, the human did a terrible mistake.

"Well..."Thanatos cleaned his cloth while he didn't show any signal of change of emotions. "I'm the same to everyone, to the living, to the mortals, to the objects, to the flowers, to the animals, to the gods, and to the immortals, no matter how powerful you are, you are not indestructible and you all always had to face me, there are two ways to face me... Being my friend... or my enemy, and having DEATH as the enemy it's the worst thing you would ever desire."

I have to say, he talked really good, it was a long time since I saw Thanatos showed his presentation. It always makes people think twice before talking stupidity to him. And this guy now knows he is in tin ice.

I could hear his gulp, and I was enjoying every second of this.

"Words cannot describe what I'm feeling right now... I understand the humankind desire to receive the immortality, I really do... But you mortals are so much dumb, you cannot understand why I work every day, every week, every month and etc... I always do the best of humankind to understand, not everyone is superior to the others, everyone will face death someday, and the people who die will never be forgotten by the people who love them. But there is always the ones who want to rush me or even want to go against me..." When more Thanatos talk, more I and that fool human understand what he means. It's not easy to be the death, and he was the god of that during a thousand years, even if he enjoys or not.

I could sense the darkness around his body moving around us, I smiled because now it's the time to end this.

"AND YOU... FROM ALL THAT FOOLS AT THE HUMANKIND HAVE TRIED TO DENY ME OR EVEN GO AGAINST ME... YOU NOT JUST TRIED TO DESTROY THE BALANCE OF THE UNIVERSE BUT YOU HURT MY FRIEND'S SON... YOU AND YOUR MASTER WILL NOT DIE, BUT WORSE... YOU WILL BECOME VOID AND NEVER WILL EXIST ANYMORE."Thanatos screamed in rage from everything he didn't want to know today and now receiving news about the Lunes's child, Howard will receive the worst kind of punishing.

"If you think you can scare me, you wrong. I will not fear you the death, or even the inexistence." I looked to the human, he was lying or not, I don't know and I don't care, but I knew Thanatos would smile in the situation like that.

And I knew I was right because I could see his sadic smile looking at him.

"May you not break from fear. BUT REGRET WILL BE YOUR LAST FEELING FROM NOW ON." Thanatos snapped his finger creating a screen behind us, the next moment I could see the eyes of Howard getting wide.

I turned around and I saw what was suppose to be a little girl. It was dressed in a blue dress a skirt and I could see why that huge man was trembling in his place. He was related to that girl.

"Mavys Jacksonville. Born in 05/12/2005... you know why I knew her name? Because I'm the Death, I know everyone who borns and who dies in the entire world. But you know what is it strange?" Thanatos looked at his clipboard and he was writing something at it while he was focusing in the face of Howard, the huge man know was on his knees.

"Please... don't..." Howard voices were filled with fear and despair inside of the vision of his little daughter.

"She supposed to die in 67 years, 5 months, 3 days, 10 hours, 5 minutes and 2 seconds. But... oops..." The clumsy move of his hand risk what was supposed to be written at the clipboard. "Well, I saw in the news there is a bunch of criminals who escaped from prison yesterday. There were 2 serial-killers and a pedophile with them right Mr. Boss?"

"From what I watched yesterday I think so." While I knew where this conversation is going and knowing where will ends, I could see the eyes of Mr. Jacksonville who was on the knees, crying...

"Please, you can do everything to me, but please spare my daughter, she never had a thing with this, she doesn't even know I went here in the first place. " The huge man finally broke down, begging for us to spare his feelings.

"That's ironic, because there was a boy who lost his two parents some years ago because of the relative of your master, and now you came to him and almost killed him, you made him gets in a coma, and he doesn't even know where his parents were... AND YOU DID WHAT YOUR MASTER TOLD YOU TO DO. Everything we do have consequences, and the consequences will not just affect you, but people who are near to you as well. Watch the screen." I saw the tones of voice of Thanatos changes a bit, he was indeed angry and will go until the end... maybe that it was because he is the Death, and he needed to show he will not be affected by the feelings from the people he came to reaper their souls.

"PLEASE EVERYTHING, I DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT, JUST DON'T KILL HER." The huge man was crying and screaming in despair while he was watching her little girl being kidnapped by the trio of criminals.

We kept waiting for the for the final decision of Thanatos, then he wrote her destiny, I don't know how many hours we will be at here, but it will be just 10 minutes at my office. Even making my decision of destroying Chronos, I and my merchants still have the power of relativity, just like my brothers and sisters. Looking at the screen, I could see they kept her as a sexual slave for some time, let's see how much time this man will take.


Hours and hours sounded like it took days outside, and the screen showed all the disgusting, cruel, despicable, sickness, monstrous acts to that poor girl, she tried everything to get out from where she was, she tried suicide 3 times but never worked, until 10 days concluded she died by strangling.

Watching Mr. Jacksonville looking all the scenes created many reactions, many curses, and many feelings. Scene after scene made the man scream in many feelings, such as rage, hate, despair, sadness, and finally... When everything was done... numb...

In the end, the man lost, against his own beliefs.

"You believed everyone should be immortal, and now you saw why the death is important because if she could still be alive, you would regret even more what you did." I finally decided to say after many hours of waiting for his breakdown. "Now is your own execution time, you will not exist anymore, everyone who knows you, will forget you will exist, but what you did still will happen after everything, such having a daughter and what you have done, but no one other than me and my employees will know what happened. Now begone."I snapped my fingers and his body disappeared in my front. Then I looked at Thanatos who nodded to me, then took a remote control.

"Tartarus number 15660032 activate deleting mode," Thanatos said making the light at the room became red, and ready to activate the powers of the room. The execution room.

"Deleting universe 15660032 in 05 seconds, 5,4,3,2,1... universe deleted. Thank you for using the execution room."

The voice echoed from the room, leaving just the silence between me and Thanatos.

"Kill all those bastards and execute them to Tartarus as well Thanatos, and erase at least 2 weeks of her final days before sending her to Elysium, make sure her displaced life would be happy and peaceful," I told him after coming back to my form, all the flames over my body disappeared and finally I can bury my old name and come back to what I'm now.

"I already did that, she will be at Mei's list tomorrow, so we will give the little Mavys 5 thousand bucks just for her enjoys the expedition over here."Thanatos always surprised me with his proactivity, well.

"Well, I don't know what time is it, but I think now it's tomorrow. Hehehehe." Guessing the time we were inside this room, that would make another day, and we didn't even sleep.

Thanatos chuckle from my guess. Yep, we both are tired but at least we can enjoy a day before anybody disturbs me, well I will just send a message to my brothers, now it will be their problems and not mine.

I laugh imagining the face of my two brothers, they would be freaking angry with me, but I don't care.

Now I can say, today will be a great day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna Pov:

Finally a rest in this morning, I didn't know how much complicated it was to think about the way I should rule at Equestria by myself, but the words of the new hero made me think about my own values and priorities.

I went inside of my sleep, to take care of my own emotions and decisions, creating nightmares for me keep me in control.

I know many will not approve my idea but that's a decision I had to do by myself.

There was much to think about it. All the mistakes I did it was because I wanted them to be impressed by the way I rule, or the way I control the sky? I have in mind to never forgive me until I do everything all right, that's why I created Tantabus, she will remind me of all my mistakes to never make me forget about my past mistakes. I will not enjoy a dream until I take care of myself.

"If you think that will change you to a better pony, that's the most stupid idea ever." A voice went behind the dark at my dreams.

"Who are's thou? "I said in defensive stance glowing my horn and in a position of a fight.

"Look at you, this stance is really open, with 10 weak points to hit and defeat you, and your magic would even work before I hit you." The voice approached in the darkness and showed what suppose to be a werewolf female, but without fur in some parts, she must be a hybrid of wold and maybe human-like Ryujin.

But what she said it took me in surprise, she said my stance had 10 weak points? And she would hit me even before using my magic?

"How did thous get inside my dream?" I questioned her, from what I should know, it must have a great magical power to have to create an astral project to get inside of the dreams, I never knew somepony doing that, that's new, even for me.

"Are you surprised by a magic you could use?"She asked me, making look at her in disbelief. "You know your highness, there is not just one purpose for the night, but a thousand or even million ways to make the night perfect, or even the reason for the night exist, and dream is what suppose to be one of them, you have the power of dreams, you can enter inside of everypony dreams."

"Really? Are thou serious?"I asked amazed for the new idea about using my magic.

"Yeah, but coming back to the original reason I came here, if you create nightmares for your own, you will not improve or mature yourself, but you will just make yourself worse and make poneys be away from you. You were going to commit the same mistake from when you created Nightmare Moon." The hybrid makes me gasp, I was going back to commit the same mistake?

"Thous are lying, what did I do to create Nightmare Moon?" I composed myself but sternly said to her, I need to know the answer.

"You didn't let the others help you, you always was alone... your sister wanted to help you, but you avoided her, if you just decided to ask her help, or even have someponies as your friends and ask their help, Nightmare Moon would never be created."The female said in a tone she wasn't impressed by what I did.

"So if thous know everything I did wrong, what thous suggest for me don't make the same mistake again?" I knew she was strange but I may be despaired by my options, I wanted everypony to love me, but know the thing is I don't want to hate me anymore. I want to receive the respect and be treated as a good ruler like my sister.

"Simple, banish Nightmare Moon from your life forever and add something new inside of you to be a part of the moon who was missing inside of you, to be the ruler you wanted to be. The one who had memories of 1000 years outside of the moon while you were sleeping inside of it. Somepony who became mature, who had a life, without regret, with wisdom and love to the others like the same love she had for her son."In the tone she was suggesting to me, no... she wasn't...

"Are thous suggesting thou to be my new me?" I don't know what to say, is she insane? Why would I agree with that?

"Not new you, part of you, Nightmare Moon took control of your body, soul, and memories, but me, I want to add, not take it from you. I can be what Nightmare Moon ever was... a friend and a person you can trust the memories and experience... I just have one request. " She was really focused to do that, but a request, it always has to be something in exchange from a good indeed.

And that would be?

"Protect my son, take care of him." She even let me think about it, and she already gave me the request. I need a good reason to accept something like that."Because I'm dying and I will stop to exist, like my husband. But my only way to keep alive is being a part of a soul and never get out from that soul, but the soul must be something similar to my personality and powerful magic. You are the only pony I can trust my soul for a good reason. Help my son."

Her words showed nothing less than true honesty, what brutal can it be, it was true, I could sense her existence inside of my dream becoming weaker from second to second.

"Your husband..."

"He will stop to exist as well, the only one who will be able to make my son well and grow up to a good man, it's me in a new body and soul, and as my husband, we will transfer our existence, memories, soul with the ponies or even creatures inside Equestria to help my only son... Melchior. Please, I beg you, accept my soul and together let's make Equestria a better place for my son live with his best friend Ryujin." The female said the familiar name to me, Ryujin, she knew about him. But I still was reluctant about allowing that, but after she begged to me and one thing I could see, some tears are dropping from her face, she wasn't acting, it was indeed an act as despair. I couldn't say no.

"Okay, I accept this request, I will help thous son as if was mine." Maybe if she fuses her memories with me, maybe he will really be mine son, and I don't know what to do with creating a son.

At the moment the female creature looked at me gratefully, she gets up and went in my direction and offered her hand.

"Thank you, your highness, this decision will just make a bright future for you and for the ponies you care, in exchange, you will receive my memories, my experience, my feelings, my soul and my request. My name is Lunes Del Notche, and I promise you, from now on, you will never regret your decisions." The moment she told me her name, I could see the similarities from my name with her, and her tone telling me I will not regret my decisions made me feel more ready to accept her offer.

"My name is Princess Luna, and I formally accept making a royal promise and the life I accept thous soul and memories." I offered my hand as well and after taking her hand, I could feel her power and not just my hand burning, but like my mind having a big headache, not because of pain, but I could see everything about her life.

Her powers, her work, her family, and her desires. I could see the dangers she passed with her loved one, and her little adopted child in a world I never thought it would exist, with many souls who just left the worst part of her world, and traveling to the paradise called Elysius where she and her husband and friends send the souls to have a good eternity, many times tricking them.

They call themselves in many names, some are called the ferryman and Charon but now they call themselves as Merchants. I could understand why. They have powers above my expectation, even stronger than Ryujin who protect Equestria against Nightmare Moon.

"NO... YOU CANNOT TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU."I heard someone calling behind me screaming in despair and wrath.

It was Nightmare Moon darkness, I could see why. If Lunes's spirit gets inside of me and her memories I could take control and expel Nightmare Moon forever or even banish her from my life.

"Sorry little shadow, but it's settled, and now you cannot decide what will happens with this body anymore."Lunes smiled smugly and even showed a kiss and winking to Nightmare Moon's spirit making her clench her teeth and looking at me.

"Don't do that Luna. You know I'm a part of you cannot forget, I'm your desires, what you think about the others, and your desire to be loved. Please, you need me the same way I need you." Was the spirit begging to be spared after everything she did to me?

"No, this ends now. I don't want drama anymore, I don't want to feel unloved and paranoid anymore. Because now I saw the truth, I was just a selfish ponY without looking at the opportunities around me the same way my sister had. And now looking now, this transformation ended with me changing my vocabulary without using the royal we. I was in the middle of the new era with the vocabulary I had before I was banished. Nightmare Moon, for once I say and pray for you to never encounter my way again." I decided to choose the better option I had, the only opportunity I had with a price I knew it was so cheap, Lunes did that because she couldn't protect her son anymore, and now I have to live with her memories and spirit like it was all mine. This is the end of the line for me and a new beginning for me as well. And there is one only thing I wanted to say to Nightmare Moon after all the mess she did to me. "BEGONE."

The spirit in my front screamed in agony and it showed she was doing her best to get out of my dream. I could sense what she was doing. She wants to free herself and find another vessel.

"You can try that Nightmare Moon, but like I said I pray for you don't encounter my way again because if I find you, you will be exterminated," I said turning around to the spirit who was screaming in rage in a language I didn't know or even didn't care.

I looked to Lunes again and she was smiling at me.

"It seems your language changed a bit, do...

"If you think I will regret my decision, no... I loved everything I saw about your life and spirit, I understand why you did what you did. And now I want to fuse with you like part of mine deserve to be. You may disappear but now I'm you and you are me. We together will be the same Luna but in the same way different but better." I said smiling at her and the feeling is mutual, I could see her soul entering inside me, and now I can experience things I never have before. And this night for me will last forever, and tomorrow will be the rise of a new moon to the day who will begin again.

But now, I need to talk with my son.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy Pov:

Phew, it took me some hours but now I can breath relaxed, this human now is okay, with the bandages and resting at the couch, I can see he had a rough day, and now he just needs rest. The blood around the floor now it's clean.

"Thank you, everyone, I don't know what I could do without your help."I smiled at my little friends who helped me to clean the floor, while the others helped with the products and some medicines to help to clean the boy injured.

They smiled even with a tired face.

Well, like they said it's better to be careful about what we wish for, I just hope he will be okay after resting. And looking at the clock I could see I still have one hour before the meeting over here, I just hope everypony enjoy this afternoon, and if possible help from Ryujin I could know who is the person at the couch.

I may be wrong, but I think this human has some sort of knowledge about Ryujin.

"Urg...."I heard a voice before going to the kitchen, I turned around and found the body was moving, maybe he was recovering from his conscious.

I approached him, and I found he wasn't awake, maybe he was having just having a nightmare.

Then I could hear his voice.

"Father, Mom, where are you?" I heard him asking while sleeping then he said something I couldn't understand. "Mi padre, Mi madre, dónde estás usted? "

I tried to make a reasoning thinking, maybe I could understand what he was thinking, the first question he was asking about his parents, poor little human, he doesn't even know where his parents are.

"Madre, ahí está usted pero que alegría ver." Did he say in a joy tone? Maybe he was happy to see something inside his sleeping, all my friends are looking at him in confusion.

Well, I think I will go to the kitchen, letting the boy enjoying his dream.

"Princess Luna? What are you doing here? Where is my mother?" I stopped my direction at the moment he told the name of one of our Princess, how did she go inside of his dream, and how did he know about her? "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE MY MOTHER?"

Wait, what? Oh my, is that true? How did I know he is telling the truth, wait... he is unconscious, if I don't believe in him imagine himself trying to believe in his own dream?

Okay, keep calm Fluttershy, he is just having a dream or even a nightmare and sadly nopony is going to help him to cross his dreams, but what if Princess Luna can go inside of the dreams? Does that mean she is her mother? I need to find Ryujin, just him can understand what's going on. Thankfully he will help us with this mystery.

"No... are you telling me... after you get imprisoned in the moon during these 1000 years, your soul gets split and went inside my world, then you get a job, and have a life and an afterlife at my world? Then after that tragedy... you came back to your body?" I didn't know the life of the human at my couch was having so many plot twists, it would be called a novel if I could write one about that. NO... focus Fluttershy, he is giving you information about his life, and even theories about Luna being on his world while she was banished at the moon.

"So that means... in that world you and father..."His voice changed in a sad tone, making me understand what happened between his parents. "And what does it mean about I see you now in Luna's form?"

I approached near to him, trying to touch him to make him feel better.

Then he opened his mind screaming.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M DISPLACED?" He then was in my front, my face was near to him, he was sitting in shock and I was sit in front of his foot, but his suddenly awake, made me blush awkwardly, then I did something I couldn't.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in surprise from the sudden change of surprise in my front, then he screamed as well holding his knee with both hands in pain.

"Oh my, I'm sorry, I didn't know if I hurt you at your knee. Sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me."I said flinching from his face still screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, DAMMIT I TOLD I WAS FEEL TODAY, THAT'S ONE OF THE WORST PAINS EVER, BREAK THE KNEE." Then he saw me, surprised and in shock, looking at me like I was something he wasn't expecting to see. "Oh, my boss... I'm displaced. How is that even possible?"

Displaced? He repeated that world, and I don't know what it is, but may I find ponies who can help me with that, but now he is so confused, I need to help him.

"Sorry for make you think confuse, my name is Fluttershy, and I was enjoying my day with my little friends and I was planning a tea party with them, and this morning I saw a light and then your body was at the floor bleeding, me and my friends did our best to help to you to cover you with bandages and..."I said with a tin voice, almost like I usually do but surprisingly, he was with his eyes closed as if he was indeed trying to hear me.

"Oh, thank you for the help Miss Fluttershy, but I think I can recover from now." He smiled at me then he closed his eyes, and I wouldn't believe if I wasn't there watching him. I could see his injuries recovering with him doing nothing. "You really helped me with the start, let me end that well now. And I have to say, I'm grateful for everything you did for me. But I really wish to know where am I?"

"Oh, you are near Ponyville, and my friends are coming here for a tea party, do you want to be part of it?" I smiled at him, his eyes sparkling from my suggestion.

"Well, I really don't want to be rude, you just meet me today, and I would be intruding from something you are making..." He really was interested but I liked he sounded respectful about my privacy about my friends, but there is somepony I want him to meet.

"Oh, it was for a human like you, his name is Ryujin and I really want to see if you know him." At the moment I weakly said that I could see his mouth drop hard. Like I was right about that.

"Ryujin? Does Ryujin live here?" He asked like I was just crazy.

"Meep..."It was the first reaction of my voice, after his sudden change of tone of voice, like surprised and shock, from anxiety and almost happiness? I was glad, but I wasn't sure what to say. "Err...Well, yes and no. He was here some weeks ago and he was at the hospital after that horrible battle he had with Nightmare Moon, but today it's the day he will be out at the hospital."

I never thought he would smile at the moment I told him about the human.

"I'm so glad, I thought I would never see him again, just talking to him with the cellphone." He said smiling after taking his cell phone with him.

"Do you know him?" I asked warmly still near him.

"You can say we are the best friends, we met in the childhood and we still make contact until today." He said sighing in happiness thinking about his childhood.

"Well that's great, you can meet him today, we are going to make the snacks, do you want something?" I asked while I went directly to the kitchen.

"Nah, I'm good, I always like to enjoy a tea when is the time." He said stretching himself, he saw all my friends near him, still looking confused at him. "I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable guys."

My friends smiled at his sincere apologies.

"Well, oh my, we've been talking during some time and I still don't know your name, If you don't mind me asking." I was really distracted by the many things happened in so few time, I should've had start with asking his name.

"Well, my name is Melchior de las notches del Martes y Jueves. But you can call me Melchior." He said quickly and I didn't know what kind of thing he said it.

"Er... nice to meet you, my name is Fluttershy, and I hope we can be good friends," I said smiling with his voice, he is an interesting person, I thought he would strange something but it seems he is taking really well.

"Well, I think I can help you with your preparations, and looking at everyone over here, I think they deserve a treat for helping me."My new friend just took his hat and using his hand pulled something from inside. My eyes went wide when I found it he took a giant back from it. "Okay guys, I took many animal deserts from some places I like and I hope you all enjoy the new food I'm bringing to you. "

Then he snapped his finger making the bag disappear and created many bowls with a different kind and with a mark of the names of all my friends at my house.

We gasped surprised what kind of surprise he showed to us. My animal friends smiled at the moment they ferous devoured their meals over the bowls.

He went near me, making me still looking at him agape.

"Hehe, I took that look from many people er... ponies I think? Well, I still need to get used from now on. I need to use the pony puns as well like Ryujin. Well, I will be in the kitchen, when you decided to tell me what kind of help you want, it's just calling me." He went directly inside my kitchen, making me look at what kind of person he is. I still don't know how he does that, but it seems he and Ryujin have a good story together, and that may be a good way to create a good conversation with them. I just hope everything is gonna be okay today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hades Pov:

Well, still looking tired, but it seems the place is finally back to normal. Everything is gonna be okay today.

"Mr. Boss, you have a conference call with your two brothers."

"Karma... you are a bitch..."I said sighing when I thought everything was going to be okay and normal, now I have to deal with the consequences right now. Well, fuck that I know how this will ends now. "Okay Emilly, I will use the phone, thank you for your help."

I pressed the interphone and waited for the view in my front becoming a holograph of my two brothers, one was wearing a white suit, having white hair and beard and yellow eyes, and the other was wearing a pants without a shirt or something above him, with many tattoos of navy army or even sea symbols about things I cannot understand and I don't want, both were furious looking at me.

"Internet...Aquaman, how are you both today?"I usually use their new names because using our greek names wasn't something we should be proud, we just use our old names when we were pissed or something like that.

"HADES."And it seems both of them were pissed because of me because they screamed my old name in unison. "What's the mean of this?"

"Well, like I SAID INTERNET."I raised my name using the new name of my brother, the Internet. "You should have been aware of what happened yesterday right? Because we are on a conviction and that would have been many people insulting something that happened yesterday."

My elder brother's eyes went wide about remembering something he read yesterday. While my other brother didn't know what I said.

"Wait, the insult of the bad presentation yesterday was..." My elder brother who was wearing the white suit was trying to make another speech but I interrupted to conclude his thoughts.

"A cover between a battle of a titan trying to take over the control of many souls, freeing them to the world and breaking the balance between life and death. They would have discovered they died yesterday and they would blow up everything and create a chaos worst than what happened with our father." I said not in anger, but cold from what happened until today. All the good things we do nobody thanks to us, but when a problem happens they blame you from what happened, but this time I want they eat shit and fuck themselves.

"Why did you break the hourglass? I never knew you had that thing." My other brother asked this time he wasn't that mad, but it seems he was displeased with the way I finished everything and with a bit of disbelief.

"I had because 2 of my employees sacrificed themselves to prison our father in a place without time and space, they died without a way to live, and our uncle Crios decided to use a vessel to not just try to save his brother but instead he hurts another of my employee, the son of the two employees who sacrificed themselves. AND HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY THE OTHERS TITANS WERE WILLING TO HELP HIM TO FREED THEIR BROTHER AND EVEN IF HE FAILED THAT DAY OTHERS WOULD TRY THE SAME. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE THE REASON FOR ME TO USE THE HOURGLASS IF WASN'T SOMETHING SO DANGEROUS?" I let it out my anger and punched the table making my two brothers open their mouths and close from my reason. My elder brother then shut himself and looked at his tablet.

"Mr. Boss, sorry to blame you for what happened, I looked at my realm and I found what you said is true, the one you said who was willing to try to save your realm sent a message to his friend before what would be his last fight, I have to ask, what happened to him?" It was the first time I could sense my brother said sorry after another blame he did for me, I don't know what was the reason... maybe it was because he knows how much I like my employees and this place, and he knew I wasn't doing something stupid or risky without a good reason.

"He had the soul exchange reflux," I said making both of my brothers gasp and then murmured something.

"You know Atlas cannot deal with the sky right now, part of his powers were drained from him after the artifact got's broken, what should we do?" My other brother who calmed himself now asked, but I already had a plan to that.

"Crios is now a body without a soul in the world of void what he stopped to exist forever, his body is still in somewhere near the titans realm, now you just need to substitute Atlas by Crios and let that body without soul be a statue with just one good purpose to him, keep the sky high." I thought about that strategy after all the problems finished today, I needed to be creative.

"That wasn't a bad idea, and what about our father?"

"Use him as statue too, he died when I used the hammer to destroy the only thing who was capable to save the Titans, now they are weak, the ones who died like our father and uncle, use them as statue, and give Atlas a chance, say to him now he can have his freedom and I'm even willing to give a job to him, but I want him to work as bodyguard." When I offered a job as bodyguard my two brothers looked at me if I was insane. "Because I know someone will reborn in some months or even years, after the death of our father, he will be the most troublesome Titan we will need to take care."

"Wait, are you telling him..." My elder brother eyes went in shock

"OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT HIM." My other brother screamed like it was stupidity for himself forget.

"Yep, our grand-father soon will wake up, and he will do everything to destroy what we did. Internet...No... Zeus, I need your sons as bodyguards." I said in a serious tone when I used my brother name.

"Who? Ares? Hercules?..." My brother was going to enlist all his children who were proud of it.

"Hercules would be one of the options, I want him but I want the other one... the best... even if he still hates us..." I said saying the words what make my brother shrives in many ways, not in pain or fear, but regret and guilt.

"No...not him...please tell me you are not going to..." My brother finally showed his voice like a father who still blames himself for mistakes he did with his son.

"I will cross the time and space it is necessary to talk to him, Zeus," I said stomping my foot at the floor.

"BUT HE KILLED YOU." He raised his voice in disbelief I still want to do that.

"Like you as well, and our brother, and all our family, and he had reasons and points to prove his point. And I have to say, he was right all that long. Brother, we are in the future and many things changed, I changed, you changed, our brother became Aquaman."I said smiling the new nickname of my brother.

"FUCK YOU. IT'S NEPTUNE, NOT AQUAMAN, WHY DO YOU STILL CALL ME THAT?" My other brother screamed in rage at my point, making me chuckle.

"Because of Ho..." I was going to answer him with a grin but he interrupted me.

"AND IF YOU SAY HOMER SIMPSON ONE MORE TIME, I WILL MAKE ALL THE COFFEE YOU DRINK GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR PANTS AND BURNS YOUR JEWELS WITH IT." His rage made me laugh because it's so funny watching many people doing the same reference, damn I love Simpsons so much.

"The point is, I have everything he always wanted, and everything would be different if wasn't Ares who did that, it's time for that, if we need to protect the balance of life and death, we need to come back from our mistakes and show how much we changed." I raised the final point about my nephew, the only one we feared to talk for so much time.

"I hate when you have the truth in your side." He sighed admitting defeat.

"Oh come on, you are the internet creator, everyone loves you, for many reasons," I said that to cheer up him, he was the internet, and now he is a bit more mature than he was thousands of years ago, he doesn't need to be a jerk anymore. And he finally he can overcome many of his mistakes at the past.

"Well, I still don't believe you are going to visit him." My other brother Aquaman or Poseidon or Neptune, I still call him Aquaman, was a bit afraid of our nephew, he knew as well we need him, and this time we will try everything to avoid conflict with him.

It's a choice I made by myself and from this convention, if my relatives want to try to break the balance again, this time they need to get through the most powerful defense system ever. Wrath of gods.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, finally I could continue my fiction from when it was XD. And now I will make a great end with this arc with the Episode of MLP called the Ticket Master, I decided to not show much about Ryujin at this chapter because the next chapter will be almost focused on him like the epi 3 of the season 1. XD

And the end of that chapter will end with the end of this chapter, making everything following the time between 2 different characters. XD

I hope you all enjoy and try to guess who Mr. Boss are talking about. XD