• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 8,103 Views, 236 Comments

The Strongest Swordmaster - CaioCoia



My life isn't something I would share to anyone, but if you are reading this, so I must be disappeared and never would come back.

  • ...
29
 236
 8,103

A day in Canterlot - The Reason of Wallstreet (No edited)

Spike Pov:

I have to say, every time I think I get used to Ryujin he always surprised me by his reasoning. Now he wears a new kind of clothing style, looking like a fur made but looks freaking awesome. I wish to wear something cool like that. Then I felt my cellphone vibrate from my pocket. Looks like a message, who could send me a message now?

I took my cellphone and I read a message from Melchior.

-You will own me something later.

Then from a sudden moment, my clothes were swapped by a new kind of clothing, and I have to say, they are really great fabric because it is really comfortable. Oh, my mom, that was so soft, I felt like I could sleep with it and walk to a huge city with it.

I saw the look of Vinyl and Octavia in such surprise and amazement, while Ryujin when he saw my clothes he smiled with a wide grin.

"Look's who we have here, Bankotsu and Seshumaru, both sword wielders which I have their swords, but I have to say, Spike, you looks really awesome with this kind of clothing," Ryujin said while he walked even further, and while I was excited as well, it seems now we can make a good impression on the Canterlot capital.

I ignored Ryujin's comment because now it seems I need to add to watch in my cellphone an animation with both of these characters, but I cannot do that now because I have to finish my game, and I can feel I'm almost at the end of it.

I have to say, before when I was a kid, usually ponies looked at me as an assistant of Twilight, a dragon assistant, and even if mother insisted to me, I usually don't like to wear noble attires, it makes me feel uncomfortable, but this not, it seems for brave warriors and nobles, making me feel like I'm noble but comfortable at the same time.

"Anyway, hey guys, is there someplace you want to go first? I can show you all the best places over Canterlot, starting from the best donut over Equestria, the Pony Joe's, he can make all the great donuts you will ever eat." I said while we managed to glimpse a few of the Canterlot ponies staring at us.

It's been a while I felt such attention to me, but this time it feels awesome. Like I'm with important ponies and I'm important now. Usually, I'm just a shadow of somepony and I cannot have a way to stand on my own.

I think having another dragon as Ryujin walking in my front, making me not his shadow but someone to run to get on his side this time, makes me feel important...

"Nah." Ryujin shook his head while he went ahead. "While it looks tempting Spike, we have things to do, you can use your time and find that filly named Moondancer you talked about, you need to explain what happened to her."

"OH MY CELESTIA, you are right. Sorry girls I have a friend to explain some things, I will be back soon. Where you will be?" I said while I felt anxious about it, how could I forget Moondancer again?

"I will take a walk around here for a while and I will find you at the..." He then gestured to Octavia, which was staring at me and then she just jumped in surprise and said.

"Oh right, on the Canterlot Musical Department, it's right next west of the Main Hall." She said sheepish, while I still don't get it what just happened a few seconds ago.

I decided to go on the same path as I always did until I came to the same house where lives my and Twilight's only friend when she was a filly.

I knocked the door once, waiting for somepony to answer it, but just the silence greeted me at the moment, for me it was strange, usually, on this hour Moondancer would be reading her books on the main room, with was near the door.

I knocked on the door again, and nopony answered me... Then I did the last thing I could.

"Moondancer?" I called her on the outside of the door, and when I was ready to turn, I heard the door open a little.

"Spike?" It was a weak voice, similar from Moondancer's I know, I turn around and saw her, it wasn't what I expected, the same focused unicorn who could rival Twilight in knowledge was in a huge mess and with red eyes.

(That being anthro version instead of human)

"Mother Celestia, Moondancer." I went inside her house in a hurry as I asked her. "Are you okay? What happened to you? Are you eating well? Are you sick? Are you sleep? Didn't you sleep well during this time?"

All my questions which I was totally concerned about her got wrecked from just a simple question from her.

"Why didn't you and Twilight went on my birthday " That question not only destroyed my questions, but made me feel like a huge crap, her eyes were still red, but I couldn't see any tear from her, but her insecurity attacked her so hard... All that just after leaving for a month? Imagine what would be if I and Twilight get in contact with her during years? She would feel destroyed. Oh mom, thank you for Ryujin tell me about that.

I didn't answer... I just hugged her tight as she was waiting for my hug during days or even weeks, she wrapped her arms around me and started to cry again. Moondancer was a friend to me, even my first crush, but now I don't know how to treat her, I forgot her birthday present in somewhere, and I wish I could give something to her... And she was breaking down in my arms...

"Moondancer, I'm so sorry, I couldn't contact you, many things happened to me on such a scale I couldn't focus about home. But don't worry, I came here to talk to you and explain everything about what happened, do you still have a place in your heart, to forgive your stupid friend and his stupid friend which I don't know where she is?" I saw her arms releasing from my back, it doesn't look like a loving mare who lost his boyfriend, but like a kid who lost all her friends, and this is something I need to fix it, right now.

I heard her sobbings stop, then after taking a minute to breathe, she finally calms down.

"Okay. What happened?" She asked while I went directly to her couch, and while she managed to sit down, I decided to go to her kitchen and make a tea to us and having established that, I finally can see her calming down, while I decided to give some crackers.

"Alright, I will start from the beginning... Everything started when Twilight..." I talked about the story since from the beginning, knowing my friends, it seems after talking to her, I will be on time to meet Ryujin later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov:

I saw Spike leaving us in a hurry, it seemed I finally prevented that stupid episode of Twilight after 4 fucking years forgetting her friend from happening, or not, I can make Spike talks to her directly while giving Twilight a distraction from her and make all the episode go smoothly as what it should. But from the weight of Moondancer received nopony deserved that, and Twilight needs to learn about friendship in a full-speed because she messes up many times until season 5...

I was thinking about what I can make discreetly to change some episodes until I saw the look on Octavia's face, she was narrowing her eyes in the direction of Spike went. I smile wickedly, and it seems I wasn't the only one. Vinyl was looking at her while grinning like the devil.

I decided to play a bit. I sniffed the air, at least 3 times.

"What a strange smell, can you smelly it, Vinyl?" I said while I smiled, she grinned to me while she decided to sniff the air as well. She decided to got towards Octavia while raised her arm.

"Oh my Celestia. It's you, Octavia." She said in a gasp, making Octavia's concentration gets broken and look at us in surprise.

"What? What smell?" She said while she sniffed herself. "I can't smell anything."

"Oh, but I can feel it, it's the jealousy perfume number 4. Just the most jealous ponies can have it... I didn't imagine you had such perfume, Octavia." I said while Vinyl Scratch laughed from the look on Octavia's face.

"What? No. I'm not jealous." The lie would have worked if her face didn't show the blushing and her lie being exposed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, I'm going to take a walk over here, I will find you Octavia at the place we marked, Vinyl I hope you make a deal with Pony Joe's the fastest as possible, we don't know when the preparations will be done." I said quickly as possible because I cannot wait time to explore Canterlot, and I don't have time to discuss with Octavia, so I left at the moment she was going to answer me.

I ran away while I could hear Octavia shouting my name far away, while I heard Vinyl laughing her ass off, making my strategic run even funnier.

I can still hear her growl against me, while I kept running, my luck is it seems the place me and the girls were was without another pony to look at me, I turned around at the corner, and then when I was ready to get to another street, I accidentally bumped to another pony, making me and the other pony get down.

"Ouch." I said while I recomposed myself, while I could see a familiar face... Well isn't my luck great? I don't know why...

Pinkie...

(Yeah?)

Can you explain why from all the ponies to bump to me it needs to be the Princess Cadance?

(Hmmm. Well, I'm not the writer, but it seems it the author wants to create Karma to you because you just beat her coltfriend and all his squad.)

... Okay, fair enough. Now coming back to where I was...

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I said while I helped the princess of sex... I mean horm... love. Princess of love and her look was actually like a casual as it should be, I always thought she would always use dress and her crown, but it seems she is really modest when it comes to living in Canterlot. I think when it will be the Cristal Empire, her modest look will change drastically, but... why am I thinking too far in the future?

She looked at me surprised while she got up with my help, and her interesting in me must be for my appearance, my clothes or by the fact I bumped on her by surprise.

I looked around and strangely most of the noble ponies would be looking at us, but it seems not many ponies are over there, while some saw what happened, they just ignored us... that seems suspicious... could they be the changelings already? No it isn't... no... they are afraid of keep looking at me and the Princess.

Why? Why are... Oh... maybe it's my clothes..

"Hello? Anypony there?" The familiar voice made me snap from my thoughts. I saw the same princess waving at me. "I'm asking who are you."

"Oh. I'm sorry, my name is Ryujin Suiryu." I said while I could see her eyes became puzzled from my name.

"Ryujin? What kind of name is that?" She asked me while she looks interested on it. I decided to walk while she followed me. "Hey where are you going?"

"Well, if we are going to talk, I don't want to be in the same place while I can talk and walk at the same time." I said while she followed me and agreeing with my decision. "And my name is my father's idea, he was a lot fan of ja... I'm mean... neighponese culture."

"Oh, are you far away from here? Because it seems you are not...hmmm..."

"Pony? Of course, I'm not. I'm a dragon. A water dragon specifically." I said with all my confidence making Cadance gasp in surprise, I like to see the other's reaction after knowing I'm a dragon.

"Seriously? Oh my gosh, I know somepony who is a dragon as well, sadly he is not over here, but to say you are a dragon must be amazing. While looking at your clothes, it seems you must be from outside of Equestria. And I have to say, it looks fancy and beautiful." Cadance was excited while she was holding my sleeves and looking at the fur around my neck. "It must be high quality, usually I don't like to wear fancy clothes on my day off. "Oh by the way, charmed, I'm Princess Mi Amore Cadenza but you can call me Cadance."

Oh so just now she said her name?

"Well the pleasure is mine, it seems another diplomatic visit then," I said while I shook her hand, making her look at me surprised for me not be so surprised.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked me while I managed to put both my hands behind my back while I continued walking without any sense of direction.

"Well, I had a meeting with both matriarch Princesses once or twice during my time at Equestria, while they managed to ask me and my cousin a favor. They wanted to give a real shock on their soldiers because it seems they are lacking many things." I said while I could sense her face get colder, it seems I touched a shining nerve. Hahaha.

"What do you mean by that? Our guards are perfectly fine the way they are, while some have difficulties, they are doing their best." She tried to defend her soldiers but saying that made me turn around.

She could see my face as I knew about all the potential of the soldiers and I knew, and I'm still unconfirmed about it. While I have to say at least 5 could get my reference, they were still stupid to try to do something, while their motivation was good, that wasn't a D&D. We cannot decide everything with a roll of dices over here...yet.

" Really Nigga?!" I said making her look at me strangely, she cannot understand what I said. And that's good."While you think they are well, both of Princesses of day and night even made a bet, if the loser would receive punishment, and by that, now it seems Princess Celestia is in a deep problem because her soldiers lose and got knocked out like shit."

I said the truth, the best way I could, destroying the reputation of the royal guards, while I can defend a bit of the captain Shining Armor, still... got beaten by any villain is a bit kick at the balls on the Equestria all the time. If all the nations heard about what would happen in the future, Equestria would be a joke around the world, like it is some times in the real world.

Lots of reviwers hatting the royal guards, not many of them are actually soldiers, except Fire Brand Scorch, he can has moral while giving outburst in any royal guard when he wants.

Suddenly I could feel her magic starting to wrapping me, while I have to say it's a bit strong, with everything I passed all the time, like sparring with my mom it seems not surprisingly at all.

"REPEAT..." She said aloud while making some noble ponies finally coming to near us to see what is going on, while some of them are still afraid, while they are looking interested in why Princess Cadance is looking at me angrily. "What happened to them?"

"You want the longest answer? Or the shortest one?" I didn't even get angry, I was indifferent, I was keeping myself cool and like a true noble came to conquer Equestria slowly, thankfully for them I'm not a villain...maybe in a few month on Nightmare Night but not yet.

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY SHINING ARMOR?" She screamed like she was ready to blast her magic with her horn, and maybe my indifferent look made her even angrier, but that's okay for me.

"They fell down, just by me looking at them, I didn't even lend a hit, just looking at them, they got knocked out," I said like I wasn't surprised, but it was my time to slap these Equestrians, in their moral.

Cadance froze in her place, while she could feel the relief on her mind and let it out a breath, she was still astonished by what I said.

"And what's the longest answer?" She thought what I said was the shortest answer HAAHAHAHAHAHA, oh how naive this ponies can be? Oh right, it's Princess Cadance we are talking about HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"That's the longest answer. If you want to shortest answer, I have 4 words for you." I said while her spell was too weak while I just got out by my free will. "I beat Nightmare Moon."

The silence around me, and the look on not just her face, but on everypony around her was a good impression I gave to them.

"While you can think I may be lying or not, I don't care. I came here just to visit my mother and aunt and do the princesses a favor and tested their soldiers, now I can finally finish this diplomatic visit by walking around Canterlot and then go back home." I said while I let Princess Cadance on her place, I walked like a grandmaster of all Chinese novels, and my look like I was a wise fighter who came to show those nobles what a truly noble is... now thinking about it. "Equestrians." I said aloud taking their attention, especially from Cadance.

"Don't think about small things like if you are special just because you have money or status," I said while I didn't even looked back, making my voice even more serious. "Your best soldiers didn't even manage to hit me, while Nightmare Moon who was a really strong villain made me in at the hospital for days or even weeks. If I, defeated them by just looking and I didn't even lend a hand in any of them unless one who decided to be racist to my species... what would you think Nightmare Moon or any other villain would do them and to you if they could defeat your own soldiers?"

While my question was rhetorical to them, at least one little colt, wearing straps had the courage to face me.

"WE HAVE PRINCESS CELESTIA, AND SHE CAN PROTECT US." He was so determined and his voice made the Equestria, even the nobles agreed with that voice. The patriotism, sometimes even the worse people, when they have patriotism and love for their country, they can be a powerful ally.

I chuckled while I used my hand to mess with the mane of the little colt looking at me.

"That's right boy, but remember, all the Princesses need to eat, sleep and rest. And if she gets tired, who can protect her? Your soldiers didn't manage to do that. If they fail who will protect the princesses?" I said while I made the little colt think about his next answer. But what surprised me was not one but at least 5 mares and stallions stepping in front.

"WE WILL." As their voice came in unison, other noble ponies came to agree with their decision.

"Now, that's what I wanted to hear." I said while I applauded them, honestly, I expected to them to be a bunch of sick nobles, all of them, but looking it doesn't matter if some were snobbish, they still are proud of their nation."Your princess will become stronger, and if she ever doubts herself, remember your own words. Because if you are a noble, poor, orphan, smuggling, bandit, police, mare, stallion, foals, elders. You still are a proud nation of Equestria, remember these words."

I have to say, I really deserve a bonus point for my leadership speech, and looking them clapping and screaming as a proud nation of Equestria, made my heart in joy while I walked while they gave me a passage. I didn't see Cadance's reaction but for me was interesting. Now let's see what will be the first place to go?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twilight Pov:

"And that's how it ends the history of N.W.A and what started the legacy of one of the biggest names of the rappers in the entire world, they were the ones who made a lot of changes in many types of minds by telling what they feel about this bulshiting system." Melchior finished while on the blackboard were a lot of pictures, shapes, lines and many names of songs and what he calls breakdowns of lyrics.

My mind just blew away, it was soo intriguing and so sad, what would be the start of a great friendship, it became an end of the friendship because of lies, greed and fights or beef what they call. Ice Cube which one who had a great voice and it seems he was the first one who left the group surprisingly looking at Melchior he seems to be the one who is most recognized by them. I have to say, they are inspiring humans, they wanted to say the truth of their cruel world, racism and the brutal ways of how unfair their lives were, it seems criminality had a reason and the cops and their system of justice were too unfair and that created many problems with their race.

"And now I will start showing the music of the era at that time and every music I will pass one year to show another music which was popular at that time, until there I will explain the details of what happened with each band if you are curious," Melchior said while he approached with what would be a screen in my front, while I managed to write down everything from the blackboard, it seems I will have to write even more, which was interesting, I never thought there was a deep of 40 years of history behind a genre of music. And it was indeed deep because of the reason why they are all mad and cussing.

"Okay, Rap and Hip Hop has at least 40 years of history, so let's start with the beginning of 1979.

Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight

I will sing a song for you, and take a look at this screen."

The song was passing while he was singing and from the lyrics passing it was some images of humans, objects I never heard before while I could see there was a huge meaning behind it or just words to fly, but all the time he pauses and explain some meanings, like CASA NOVA means somepony who takes many mares, while that sounds absurd, I was still wanting to listen more, it was a relief while I was beating my feet at the floor while he was singing.

While there are many incitations about sex, it seems it was just natural as it seems.

"So... sex word is...

"Yep. You get used. Now I will explain everything about this band and going to another one until you get to known many differences between the years. So let's start with their story." Melchior didn't even let me finish he already knew about it and he went directly, oh dammit, I forgot to write some of the lyrics and their meanings, well, when I have time I will ask again. It seems I will stay over here during hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike Pov:

"And that's why we came here today," I said while I watch Moondancer amazed by everything that happened since I went to Ponyville.

"Wow, Spike, I never thought the legend of the mare in the moon was indeed real and we have some sort of guardian who came in the right moment to protect us. And now he being your brother, and all your adventures, it seems everything is doing well for both of you and Twilight." Moondancer was smiling but I could see a glimpse of sadness on her face.

"But you should be happy as well, it was our fault to not came on your birthday, heck I even bought a present for you." After I told her that, I remembered what Ryujin told me, about my old crush on her. I have to be honest with her. "Well, Moondancer, from all the ponies who I really wanted to avoid hurting, you were on my top list because you were my crush since childhood."

It's strange I don't have the same kind of crush anymore, but I had to tell her that. But what surprised me was she put her hand on my head and gently passed around my scales.

"I know." She smiled at me, making me in shock, what do you mean you know? "I knew since you always voluntarist to stay awake with me while Twilight was sleeping on her studies while we still were awake. But I have to confess something Spike... I'm a fillyfooler... a lesbian."

FUCK. That's was in my mind, why, why. It seems my luck is always awful when it comes to mares. Can't have a break? Just once or Twice?

I sighed while I didn't take personal, but her face was solemn and serious while she still talked to me.

"Spike, you will find somepony, but your crush side is too obvious, let me tell you something, you are an amazing dragon, handsome in some views, gentle and smart and always worried of who is important to you, if a mare has not the same sentiment as you, it must mean 2 things, or she is stupid, or she is lesbian." Her words struck me like lightning, while I smiled as our friendship is still as strong as before. "And I have a secret as well... I had a crush on Twilight."

"What?... You know what? It makes sense, but it seems she is too oblivious to know that." I wanted to say something against, but the only words who got out from my mouth were these, so I cannot be helped. "I just hope someday she will get real and got to know that before is too late."

"I wouldn't let my hopes too high Spike, it was her choice, and it was my mistake to not make that obvious as you did, and you and your brother inspired me... I want to move on, I want to get out, find my old friends, I was the same class of Twilight but we aren't the only students for Celestia's sake." I smiled to finally see some determination on Moondancer's eyes, and she seemed to want to grow up as a good mare she is. "I will take a shower and I will take a walk, maybe find a job or even find some old friends. Thank you, Spike, for being the hope I need to keep going, because I was in the verge to lose all my hopes in friendship and never trust nopony again, at least dragons I can assure can trust, hahahahaha."

I have to say, even she is my friend and I'm at the friendzone now, I still love when she laughs, it makes me with a desire to laugh as well. I think it was my time to go as well, I was there for almost 3 hours, just mom knows what Ryujin did all this time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ryujin Pov:

O my God, this place is so boring, now I can see why there aren't many episodes about Canterlot at the show. There is nothing interesting to see.

"So boring," I said after walking another 10 minutes, and the only things I could see, fancy shopping like jewelry, clothing, restaurants, museums, but nothing so interested for me, like, I walked an hour around here and I'm already bored, this place sucks, I could go to the park or the royal garden, but I don't want to meet a stone villain now, I want to take him as wild card for the girls, and Melchior will be my back up. So it will be a great episode.

After walking more a few minutes, I had a feeling somepony was following me, but I'm too bored to care and create a fuss while I already gave a good first impression it would blow away my cover, so I will just ignore them, and if they insist I will just knock them out.

I went to a familiar place where I imagine Twilight would have passed all her childhood over there. The Canterlot Library.

While I walked too deep to the entrance just to be surprised by a conversation which I never thought it would have been in the first season.

"But miss Blank Page, I've been working over this library during decades of my life over here, I have the perfect score and reputation among this library and never once got a fault or a problem in my days working here." The mare who seems to be almost in the age of Granny Smith but it seems her fur is purple was crying desperately on what it seems to be a bad time for me to come here.

"I'm sorry Dusty Pages, but it seems somepony sabotage your reputation because it's been more than a month since somepony took a book from the Library and didn't return, and your negligence on not knowing which book was or who could be so reckless to take a book and don't return makes you like an accomplice so we have not another choice than give you a warning of 3 days before firing you." The mare who was looking at her was being both cold and compassion, it seems she really cared for the mare but she needs to be extremely professional as possible. "And you have been working on this place during many years of your life, you deserve to retire even with the problem on your reputation now."

"But...But I still want to work here miss Blank Plages, this library has been my other home, I don't know what to do without working." The old lady Dusty Pages was on a verge of tears, almost begging to have another chance which she will not have. I remember that episode. Twilight on Lesson zero 2.0.

"You will find a way Miss Dusty Pages, until there you have 3 days to enjoy all the work you still have, and later that, it will be the time for you open your wings and fly like a bird and a pegasus if you were one." Miss Blank Pages said that while she walked away, while another mare who was looking to Dusty Pages was feeling horrible for the same reason of the mare who was fired.

"I'm so sorry Dusty, I don't know how somepony could be so cold in do something so cruel and reckless to you." The mare, if I remember reading on Wikia, was named First Folio, so she was a great friend to Dusty Page.

"Don't be Firsty, it happens at any time with everypony, it's sad because it was my time this time, I will miss this place so much." She cleaned her tears while she sighed sadly and went to her balcony. I felt empathy, it was a terrible truth, nopony wants to be fired if they love their work.

I went on the balcony while she stared at me in surprise.

"Oh, hello, Welcome to Canterlot library. It seems you are new here, so you want to make a library card first?" She smiled at me while I can see she was still very sad and upset with her future life without a job.

"Yeah, maybe, actually I was looking for a place to stay and pass the time while I use my own book if that isn't a problem," I said while that made her nod her head in agreement.

"We have rules about that, you are allowed to bring books on the library to study and pass the time if you don't make noise and have the permission of the librarian which is me." She said that after then remembering and changing her last sentence. "Which was actually... I'm sorry. I got a notice today saying I'm not going to work here after 3 days. So be free to do anything you want..."

She looked sad on her stamps, which made me have an idea and one I really liked.

"Thinking about what to do after leaving the library?" I asked while taking her attention in me.

"Yeah, my life was this library, I worked every day to make everything perfect and I broke many records and I was recognized as the best librarian with the perfect record during years at my life, now destroyed by a single pony..." She was starting to cry then I decided to say my idea.

"So why not do what I did?" I took my cellphone out of my pocket while she looked confused at me. Then I decided to say one of the best prologues of music ever. "When I was twelve my father said: You can do anything you want in your life, you just have to want and work hard to get. So that's when I decided when I die I will be remembered by the life I lived, not the money I made."

I played the song, which I had saved in my cellphone all the videos I had when I traveled around the world in the search of the swords, and all the great experiences I had over there, traveling in many cars, jumping in many waterfalls and lakes, doing bungee jump, giving mortals and backflips, and doing parkour, and enjoying all the views of environments I had in Earth.

"He said one day you live this world behind, so live a life you will remember
My father told me when I just a child, so this is the nights of every time, my father told" I sang it out while I can see how much inspired the old Lady Dusty Page was smiling and crying, and I could see a sparkle of excitement on her.

When the song stopped, she gave me back my cellphone, while she closed the book, and hug me.

"I don't know who you are, but I thank you for the deep in my heart." She smiled while I was happy to see her happy again.

"So you know what to do?"

"Yeah, I will travel around Equestria, I want to pass the rest of my days seeing the impossible and doing it. See you, my fellow helper." The mare didn't lose time, she went already at the door, and ran away. Leaving me, alone at the library.

"Hu...Neat." I said while I took a chair and decided to use the cellphone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shining Armor Pov:

I don't know if my day can get any worse, firstly in this morning the Princesses wanted to make an evaluation of my soldiers and having doubt about our abilities by fighting their own children we never heard before, then we got beaten in a second, then to end my day... my own sister screamed at me and how I look stupid by losing because of my pride. If I was at the bathroom I would flush myself in shame.

My soldiers moral aren't feeling any better, their pride got destroyed by a few minutes in the same way as mine, the only soldier who got the worst was the one who trash-talked the prince... I don't know if I could receive a punch the same way he received, I think even if I used my magic shield he would keep punching until I got my face wrecked.

I saw all my soldiers in every bed from the royal hospital, some of them aren't really quiet, while others are thinking mumbling something. It was a terrible day for everypony.

"Argh, buck this shit." I heard one of my soldiers taking something from inside of his armor, it was a kind of paper and started to rip the paper. "I hate when that kind of players create a mess like that, alright, that's the last time I want a bard in my party."

Not just me, but the other soldiers looked at him strangely, I used my magic the way I could to bring the paper to me to read, and when I see it, it indeed surprises me, he was a level 15 mage, 15? And he just rips the sheets? Why?

"Yeah me too, we have a name for that kind of player, I call him as Kleber, the worst kind of chaos manager player at the party, I have to rip at least 5 sheets because of that bastard. And now it seems I have to deal with one of them in real life. I had a perfect background and I was almost accomplishing my mission, but now I have to say it was an awful death."I saw another soldier of mine took a sheet and rip it in front of me and the soldiers.

Oh, right I remember they were the players of O&O, and not just the 2 but it seems all the players of O&O destroyed their characters sheets, while I don't know if that means they will stop playing or not.

"Alright, now what do you think what will be your next characters?" Luck Shot decided to rip his background sheet and said suggesting they were ready to create another one? Why?

And what surprised me was the same answer from the same players.

"Tank...YOU TOO?" The same answer from them. I decided to ask.

"Why?"

"Well, if there is an evil king who just defeated us as the prince did, it seems he will not be in all Equestria at the same time, so I think it would be reasonable if I could be a tank to hold the enemies during some time until the prince and the evil king appear to destroy our enemies..." Sunshine Smile said with the same conviction with the agreement of all the players of O&O.

"Hey, do you think we can manage to make our background characters be undead ponies who after got destroyed by the evil king, we wanted revenge to the bard who did that and we swore revenge not to the king but to the bard who left the battle?" Golden Wing asked early making not just the players, but me thinking as well, as OM... that seems a great idea for a plot of O&O, but I don't think the... well, maybe he will.

"Well, maybe but it seems because you can become undead and have another specialization in your class, your exp will be reduct and you will have some limitations abilities," I said while sounding the same manner I said in all my O&O sessions, making them agreed, at least we know what to do next. "And for you, my soldiers, I have a thing to say to you. Even if we got beat, I'm proud of you, I don't know what will happen next, but it seems this is not an evaluation over us, but a class about what we know about our situation, we are week against forces above unicorn proportions, so we may need to have another type of training, who is with me?"

All my soldiers looked at me and having their pride destroyed, they want to become even better than before, they screamed like they were determined to become stronger... Thanks, your highness. I hope someday we will pass your expectations. I just don't know when...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Octavia Pov:

"Where are they?" I said while I waited patiently to them, I went on Mr. Harmony Sharp's house to explain we have 2 more musicians ready to appear on the Royal Galloping Galla, while he didn't sound convinced, when I explained Princess Celestia herself is excited to see both of them in the symphony, he was in shock and he seemed to be more believable than before.

He even gave me the keys of the Canterlot Music Hall, which I've been waiting not just for him, but to Ryujin and Spike as well... While I don't believe Vinyl will appear because she seems too busy to make a contract in Pony Joe, so maybe I will stay with the royal Princes for a bit longer. So I've waited... and waited... and waited...

When I was about to get more stressful I looked at somepony approaching, that somepony was one I couldn't help but smile, the gentle dragon who always made my day even better.

"Hello Spike." I said while I kept my blush away from his eyes, and then I remembered something and made myself frown on him... "How is your friend?"

He didn't seem to notice either my blush and that's great, but looking at him he seemed in a lot of relief and even with a great mode.

"I have to say, Ryujin was right... If wasn't him remembering about Moondancer she would have become in a huge depression, thanks I went over there and talked to her." While he seemed to be in relief, I couldn't help to get a bit happy for her, nopony deserves depression... especially somepony who I wish to beat the crap of her... "And you will never believe it, she had a crush on Twilight."

... I change my mind, she seems to be a really cool pony, thanks Celestia Spike was there to get her out of the depression, I must call her to have a tea party and even make her my best friend... Calm down Octavia... you are overthinking... again... Take a deep breath.

But now... thinking about it... it's just me and...

"Hey, guys..." CELESTIA'S FLANK. Why it always happens like that?

I turned around and saw the other prince who approached us with a happy smile.

"Well, at least you are here. Let's get inside and wait for Mr. Harmony Sharp to listen to what you are capable and give the orchestral score, and you will have to learn, but you are allowed to give some points on what you want to play and what we could play together." I explained to them what usually we from Orchestra do. "The instruments should be here as well."

"Okay, it seems good, so how was your day Spike?" Ryujin asked while I was unlocking the door, I decided to ignore their conversation while I was focusing to get the meeting ready, Mr. Harmony Sharp soon will make an appearance, so I think we should at least get the instruments ready and maybe play something for a while.

After we went inside, it seems everything was like when I left the last year, all organized, all the instruments untouched, and everything clean. I smiled at the idea about Royal Galloping Galla approaching, while Vinyl wasn't invited many times, I had to be there to at least play something before leaving there. While my friends in the orchestra enjoy the boredom of the place while we enjoy playing the music by ourselves, I prefer to just play a few songs and then get out before a stupid noble try to hit on me like all the years it happens.

"Wow, this place looks amazing." I heard Ryujin approaching while he looks at all the instruments and all the music hall for the first time. "It's so beautiful."

"Yeah, wow, It's my first time over here and it looks incredible." Spike's reaction as the same of Ryujin, made myself smile, it seems this 2 brothers always have such great taste, while many people who go to Canterlot to look the castle, the shops and dresses, sometimes they forget we have our culture as Library and Music Hall, but it's rare to find such ponies... or dragons interested in look the beauty of the place even if wasn't full of ponies yet.

"I'm glad you think that way, it always is breathtaking for me, I'm glad you seem to enjoy as well, the pony who responsible for this place said he was going to appear soon, so you guys may want to get the instruments ready before he appears," I said after walking near of the place I usually like to train for a while.

"So you want to warm up until he comes?" Ryujin asked while he found a chair and took from the floor a case of violin and Spike jumped on the chair where is the Piano.

"It sounds a good idea," I said while actually I never played with them for real, just helped them to keep their training happening, so why not enjoy a bit of music?

Spike started to play the piano which was one him and Ryujin enjoyed to play slowly, so I think it was good for me to show I can play as well. I smiled while I took the cello and decided to play.

Ryujin started on his part of the violin as well, showing how great trio we are after we together played the song as Ryujin says it was the greatest of the medieval era, where the knights and dragons fought and where the kings and queens and princesses sang this song a lot.

We smiled at each and other while we played this song and with the feeling, we wanted to play even more, and Spike ending on Piano, after ending it, we applauded in happiness. And burst in laugh for a few seconds.

"Stupendous, such elegance, such as simplicity, and harmony in such a trio could do such a great song." I heard Mr. Harmony Sharp coming from the door, while he rushed and went to us like he wasn't expected such a beautiful melody, but when he was approaching us, suddenly he stops his tracks.

Spike was looking at the piano but when he heard the voice, he was shocked by the pony who said that.

"Mr. Sharp?" Spike said in surprise.

"SPIKE MY BOY. YOU ARE BACK." Mr. Sharp quickly ran to Spike and gave a hug so strong he managed to raise him from his seat and Spike laughed as he found somepony familiar to him. "I should have known such piano skills must be from somedragon like you."

"Aww, stop, you know it took a lot of training and patience for you to take me where I'm now." Spike smiled while I came back from his sit, leaving me and Ryujin confuse.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt you everypony. Let me introduce me, I'm Harmony Sharp, the conductor of the musical orchestra, and from seeing Spike, I was his piano teacher." My mouth got dropped when he said that, while Spike chuckled and Ryujin smiled grew wide.

"So you are the one who taught Spike everything he knows, it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Ryujin Suiryu, I'm his brother." Ryujin raised his hand making the conductor smile at him and shake his hand as well.

"Likewise your highness. Your mother told me about you when she said you would be part of orchestra, but what indeed surprised me was Spike, because he was so skilled but he lacked a reason to keep playing piano, so you may have helped him to bring back what I really wanted to him to accomplish, so you have my eternal gratitude." Mr. Harmony Sharp after bowed to the prince and shake his hand, smiled as he can determinate this year's galloping Galla will be special. "So, now you show me your skills, I have to say I'm curious who would be your teacher on violin, you have the same talent as Spike or even better."

"Well, I learned by watching many ponies playing, it wasn't that much, but a practice I did like every day. I have some other instruments I like to play so I like music in general so that may be a reason for me to play every time."Ryujin said while he looked at the violin and then in the all music hall.

Mr. Harmony Sharp smiled like it was the best news ever.

"Interesting, so, while I may know the potential of Ms. Mellody, I'm curious about how far my former student and a brother prodigy can do by the duo." Mr. Harmony Sharp said that after taking a seat and waited for the grin of the pair of dragons in my front.

"Mark Salona?" Spike smiled while making me and Ryujin smile.

"You bet," Ryujin said while he raised his arm with the violin, and Spike was ready to make another piece of music ready to play, and this one is one my favorites of like Ryujin says, an over hated musician because it seems just a few ponies enjoyed his work.

Spike started pressing the keys repetitively and Ryujin was getting ready to play and then they started to play together.

I could see the shock and surprise on Mr. Sharp because Spike and Ryujin were playing like it was the last day of their instruments and the would play it until the instruments would fall apart. After they finished, they look happy while Mr. Sharp smiled widely from it.

"Alright, I've seen enough, now let's talk about projects." I smiled while Mr. Sharp said that making the duo smile at what would be a great music day for us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kratos Pov:

After taking a look at what Hades would call himself... Mr. Boss went away, I saw Hercules by named Wallstreet, I don't know why someone would name themselves as walls but it's their lives, my own son has another name so I will not judge them, and while they can be annoying now, they are not the same torn in my life like they were when I was younger, all my rage about them was erased... It seems they get over it, while I'm still trying to move on.

Hercules took the oars of the boat and made the boat move while my son was being quiet after a while, I had an impression it was just me and him he would have a conversation and maybe he would say something making me regret the decision about telling him about the truth, but it seems Hercules even if he has the same height as him, had the same air of intimidation like when he was on his past life, like when he fought me...

"You told me you wanted to kill Hera by your hands because of what she did to you..." I opened my mouth making Hercules stop using the oar and Atreus looked at me in surprise as well. I heard a sigh behind me.

"I mean it every word... Kratos before you ascend, many shits already happened because of our father and our supposed be a stepmother. Bitch is the animal we describe Athena, that slick bastard who isn't was born by the cow as Hera. Both malevolous maniacs sociopaths who wanted to manipulate everything..." He said that while he waited a few seconds and then continued. "Sorry, I was using too much future and intelligent words you must never knew before, being short. Hera controlled my mind and make me turn insane and forced me to kill the love of my life and my own kid..."

My eyes went wide opened... Hercules had the same tragedy as mine. Atreus was speechless from such truth.

"And the worst part, THAT FUCKING COW DARE TO SAY IT WAS MY FAULT AND I HAVE TO DO TESTS TO PROVE I CAN BE FORGIVEN, THAT FUCKING COW." Hercules screamed in rage, while he took a few breathes and then turned his tone down..."I almost had a chance to kill her, you know... after we became alive again, I was enjoying the time becoming the influence of the money of the world, and I was practicing my intelligence to never be manipulated again... And then she appeared while I was walking back home... defenseless, weak, wanting some kind of help... I was in the right place and right time..."

I didn't say anything, while Atreus was doing the same as me.

"I held her throat and was raising my fist to her, I was going to kill her, One Punch Man style, one punch, and one kill, I waited an eternity for that time, but when I was ready to do it... a new person came in... It was our uncle's friend J..." I heard his voice as not angry, but he wasn't happy either. "I wanted to kill her so badly, but you know what he asked me? He asked me to let her go, it wasn't worth for me to take revenge on her. I wanted to argue with him, but he said the revenge is not what I decided, but justice is what he decides now, and if he wants his justice to be perfect, he needs me to trust him."

"And what did you do?" I couldn't help to ask, because in my situation forgive and forget such problem I would never let it happen, but it seems this J wasn't a foe but someone who wants the true justice. And Hercules thought the same.

"J is a powerful ally Kratos, I have to say, he never lied once, and our uncle trusts him with his own life, so I gave him the case, but I gave a warning to her, she should pray for me never see her again, because if wasn't J, she would be without head during her other new life... " Hercules said while he kept moving the oars and making me and Atreus wonder about the things.

"And why you are doing that Hercules? Why you want to help Hades so much?"

"Don't you think that is obvious? I want to see my wife again and my child again, I know she may hate me during all that time, and I understand her, but I must ask her forgiveness... I never loved another woman than Meg in my entire life, she was my everything. I would give up my own immortality just for her, like the Disney movie." Hercules again started to talk about things I don't know, but it seems Hercules wants to be like me, don't want to have revenge anymore. But wants forgiveness of the love of his life.

"If you want to be the leader of the work Hades wants, you may be..." I said that because I know everything we did was because of his jealousy on my time on Olympus, and if maybe I asked his help and insisted on knowing what Hera did to him, maybe together we could've made a quicker way to end that.

I could hear a little whisper, just for me hear it.

"Thank you, brother. That's everything I ask..." He sounded solemn and my son was enjoying our talk while we still have challenges in the future, but knowing what kind of heart my brother Hercules has, he seems like my other brother. I just wish Daimos would help us because we 3 we could defeat every god this place could launch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Pov:

After 8 hours inside of the "world of the illusions or the nightmares" as Melchior names the world of grey, I understand many references and could get many parts of the hip hop history, almost the basic of the 40 years of rap, it was a deep area I didn't know about. After the world came back again, I discovered it was night, and then I wasn't in Canterlot anymore, I was back to the Golden Oak Library.

I don't know-how, and I don't care, I just wanted to go back to my bed and sleep, I yawned, and then I when I got inside and went to the bedroom, again the boys was sleeping like it was another great night of sleep, well, tomorrow I think I will train magic with Spike, it's been a while since I did that, what the worst could happen...

When I thought that, I saw Ryujin shriving a bit, I just shrugged and went to sleep...

good night everypony.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, first I want to make a huge minute of silence for both of the singer Avicii who died a year ago, because his song is freaking amazing, and the show artist named Gugu who was a national entertainer on Brazil, both of them rest in Piece.

And for the artist mark Salona, his music are amazing, so I really recommend you go to his channel and subscribe and like his videos.