• Published 21st Jul 2017
  • 8,127 Views, 236 Comments

The Strongest Swordmaster - CaioCoia



My life isn't something I would share to anyone, but if you are reading this, so I must be disappeared and never would come back.

  • ...
28
 236
 8,127

Applebuck Season. (No edited)

Ryujin Pov:

I woke up excitedly to the projects and plans I had for today, ready to make some fun and go around. And some projects apart I know this day will be perfect.

That was I thought before hearing a familiar dragon boy moaning in the morning regretful.

"Why? Why did I have to play Digimon world 3 yesterday?" Spike was nearly to collapse after looking at his dark circles. I remembered the first time I was addicted to a game, it was a great start at the beginning but always makes you regret the next morning without sleeping.

"Well, I told you it wasn't a good idea to make a session of games unless was on the weekends, anyway how far you went on the game?" I was sure even if I give advice he wouldn't listen to me so about the consequences maybe Twilight will have an earful talk to him, so that's not my busyness.

"My Agumon is on the level 8, my Renamon is level 9 and my Mommon is level 8 all with their first divolution, I'm still trying to understand what was about, but it seems interesting so far... But I hate the fact I have to fight every digimon on the way everywhere I go." Spike said to let out a yawn deciding to turn off his phone and close his eyes.

Poor Spike, he doesn't know many games has the same programs of grinding and leveling up before going on bosses, it's the process of being a good player.

"Well, It's a good start, hope you find the first boss." I indeed was hoping, Spike is smart if he has curiosity on exploring every way he will find pharaohmon quickly.

"Thank you, now I will receive my sleep, and enjoy the land of my dreams." Spike was finally walking back to his bed when a huge open blast over the door revealing Twilight with her smile welcomed us.

"Hello boys, it's great for you two being awake now. Today is shelving day. We had to organize many books we have over here." Her naive smile is so cute, she is thinking I will help her clean up.

"Well, good luck Spike you will need it. I have some busyness to do." I said getting up quickly and before Twilight says something I just shush her. "Good luck to make Spike awake Twilight, he has been awake all night long. Bye..."

Spike look at me betrayed, I could see his tired eyes narrowed while I grinned evilly and walked away before Twilight decided to have a crazy idea and ask my help.

"Ryujin you sneaky dragon," Spike said aloud while I laughed leaving the tree house.

But right now, I may have been safe from the worst thing Twilight always gets excited of. But I had to make some sacrifices, I couldn't have breakfast, and a bath. I didn't want to visit someone or somepony just to take a shower, that would be really rude. But it seems I don't have a choice. I went directly at Sugar Cube corner and decided to take breakfast first.

After finding the same ponies every morning it seems this is becoming a ritual.

"Hey Ryujin, what you want for today?" Pinkie Pie smiled at me after I sit in the chair.

"A cheese sandwich and chocolate milk," I said while I found it, Pinkie Pie looking up to the ceiling and then she gave me a key... I have a suspicion about what is that about. "Fourth wall break?"

"Yep." She confirmed my suspicion, she read my commentaries, goddammit. "You can take a shower while we have to take care of some clients when you return it will be over here for you eat it."

"Well, thank you." I decided to follow her advice and went up upstairs. Surprisingly her room isn't what I was thinking of... a "chaotic living bedroom." No offense Pinkie.

"No problem." I could hear her from downstairs.

I went directly on the bathtub and after looking at an alligator above the sink doing absolutely nothing. Maybe thinking about some philosophy. If someday I convince Fluttershy to tell me what he thinks someday I would like to debate, I love philosophic debates.

Maybe after taking this bath, I can enjoy the episode itself in my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hades Pov:

After another huge path to come back where we were, we decided to let Kratos lead us to the woman named Freya, the mother of the guy who I did a big favor.

We walked inside but Kratos rushed a few his steps while walking at the bed who I could find the little kid, my grandnephew. Wow, I'm feeling really old.

"The heart." Krato's deep voice surprised the witch whose eyes were wide open.

"You have it." She approached near the heart and cautiously took from his hand.

"Yes," Kratos affirmed while she was walking, she took a bowl from the floor and add the heart of the monster on the cauldron. She was working her magic, while we could see Kratos approach near to his son, the god slayer... the only one who killed the entire Olympus with all his might, softened when he comes near to his own son, putting his hand over his head.

"Back of your hand." She said while we could see Kratos was doing what he was being instructed. I and Wallstreet decided to be in silent watching this scene, but we are spotted when Freya decided to talk. "And who you might be? I know you two are the same kin of this man, but it's rare to see him accompanied."

"She has great thinking, and just meeting him for some minutes she understands perfectly brother." Wallstreet smiled while Kratos seemed to not care about that.

"Not now Hercules." Even not looking at him, Kratos didn't say that angry, but tired and sad after looking at the boy.

Wallstreet narrowed his eyes a bit, but looking at the situation of them, he could see the voice of Kratos wasn't about a brother rivalry... But a worried father who does not care about such trivial things. Wall street stretched his arms and them let out an acceptable groaning.

"Urg... Okay, you and just you have permission to call me that, but when we finish that you cannot call me that, people will get confused. Anyway, I'm his brother Her... Wallstreet. And this over there, it's our uncle. Mr. Boss." Wallstreet presented us, while the witch was doing her best to keep concentrating.

"He is still ill," Kratos said disappointing with the situation.

"Oh come on, we just barely came here and we didn't even give him the potion. Sometimes you are pathetic." Wallstreet now became unconformable. "We killed many of hundreds of monsters and kill the leader just for the heart and you didn't complain about it, and now we have the potion in the hand you are being a pessimist?"

"Wallstreet," I said making him look at me, I just shake my head, making him sigh. But I could see a glimpse of sparkle on Krato's eye, if I didn't know him, I would see he almost smiled or grinned.

We saw Freya ready approaching with the bowl full of the potion.

"I can break the fever. But to heal..." She started but we knew the answer before we get inside over here.

"he must know the truth of what he is..." We said together, it isn't about revenge or rivalry anymore, this is family. We cannot let our sins of the past changes what he is.

"Kratos," I called him, making him curious of why I called him. "You hid the truth of what he is, because of what we did in the past, you fought all the enemies you encounter in your life and destroyed mercilessly because you value your family and the people who want to make you happy. You could have become a god 1 million times better than your father, and I want your son to follow your steps."

My reasoning surprised not just Wallstreet but even Kratos himself was speechless from what I just say.

"Yeah brother. It's my mistake for not joying in your side. If you were born just a few decades early, we could have killed that cow who made me kill my own wife Meg... I was so stubborn to ask for help or even offer help, I was envious about you who did the only thing I wished many times to do... Revenge against people who did that to my family." Wallstreet decided to sit a bit, we know what happened in his past. And even Kratos knowing his side, we didn't think about how he felt about that.

"You could have asked me, I could have brought her back." I just asked Wallstreet.

"Sorry uncle boss. But your old self is just a bit kind of stupid guy, and isn't the best guy to make deals." He gave me the good reason, in my time on Olympus, I wasn't trustworthy, because I didn't like anyone from the Olympus, Zeus was a huge asshole who made my life many problems.

"Hm... Fair enough." Anyway, we looked at the woman near the little boy. "Atreus... good name, but for advice, please your next son don't be named Tiestes."

"Hm..." Kratos looked at me.

"Trust me, it's better if he doesn't have a brother or someone named Tiestes, this is a big NO. Just your father would come up with some messed up things like that."

"Hmm..." Kratos remained in silence. "It will not be so simple."

"Tell me about it, explain our story to this little boy, will make him traumatized." I agreed while the witch took our attention.

"Help me to prop him up." This moment Kratos helped Freya to raise the little boy's head to receive the potion. "Did I tell you I have a son too?"

That took my attention and from Wallstreet as well.

"It's been...forever last I saw him. At his birth, the runes foretold a needless death. The baby in my arms was so...smal, helpless." She paused from her relapses of flashbacks of her past, and looking on where is going, I know where it will end, so it's better to interrupt in the best moment. "I knew right then I would anything to protect him."

"Okay, okay, okay. We get it, you are mother, and you did what every mother with powers could do. Created a spell preventing him from dying." The moment I interrupted, I surprised her by the fact what she did, and from my look, it was a normal mistake every mother does. Questioning how did I know. "Trust me, you aren't the only one who did that. Actually, there are several powerful women who did enormous problems because of their children safety. Even my ex-mother in law/sister created world starvation because my stupid brother gave me the worst instructions of how to flirt with a woman."

"Oh uncle, please don't remember me that." Wallstreet let it out groaning and facepalming himself. Kratos knew the facts but remained in silence looking at his child, while the witch looked at me confused.

"Your family were always like that?" The witch asked Kratos who just huffed but I could see a bit more of calming and warming nature, even coming from him.

"If I have to tell, they are better on this way, than the way they were on the past. But looking from now, I think these two is the only ones I could trust. Even if they have their peculiarity" Kratos said while I decided to finish the conversation.

"Everyone makes mistakes. that's a fact, but you can correct them when you can, or ask help to find someone who can. Trust me. There was someone who is immortal but someone made him pay a huge prize. Made him unable to feel pain, can you imagine someone who could do something so terrible?" I said indirectly, but still making Freya eyes lite with curious and dangerously.

"What? And what did you do?"

"Well, I was I'm mean I'm still the god of inferior world, and I know all the tortures process and curses. And making someone who is unable to feel pain is a huge curse, but... You can create a counter effect. Point a place where even if he is immortal he could still feel pain but it will be multiplied by 100 times the effect. I didn't create another Achilles join, he still be immortal and a perfect warrior machine, but he will have more pleasure sleeping with a woman while he feels pain in the only place where he could feel pleasure." I have a full explanation for her, but at the same time, I could see her mind becoming blank. I think I may make her mind stop working. It will take a bit of time explaining that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov:

I'm finally ready for my day. Surprisingly enough Pinkie Pie had good bath materials, and looking at Gummy may have me think about the universe itself once or twice, man that alligator is the best pet ever. Anyway, nothing will mess up with my day... you are thinking I attempted faith? Ha. It will just be a temptation if I just say aloud. Who do you think am I? Twilight Sparkle?

At the moment I was just walking across the street, I started to feel something unusual... like a little earthquake. So it's finally here.

I saw Rainbow Dash flying to the sky to confirm my suspicions.

"STAMPEDE." Rainbow Dash let it out a cry making everypony around me run in circles like a bunch of crazies.

I heard many Moo''s from the north direction from where I was, so I decided to go in front of the city. I started to see the collective of cows going in my direction. I decided to cross my arms, while I heard some familiar voices behind me.

"Heeeeeyyyyy thiiisssss makkeesss myyy voooiicceeee sooounnndss siiiiilllyyyyy. Heeyyyyyy Ryyyuuujjjjiinnn. Whhhhaaat arrre you goooing toooo dooo?" Pinkie Pie was shaking from the stomps at the earth and making her voice having a nice change effect.

"Pinkie Pie, Ryujin are you crazy? Run." Twilight didn't even let me talk and she ran circling me.

"Yeah, run in circles like a crazy, Twilight, if you should run, the best advice would be you choose a direction to go for it. And don't worry... I got this." I said while I crossed a line in front of the bridge where it was the direction of Ponyville. I stepped behind and crossed my arms like it was usual, while making the ponies near me, stop running. Twilight looking at the floor her eyes went wide open.

"Ryujin, are you out of mind? I know you are powerful, but you will not hurt the animals coming over here?" Twilight said relieved about Ponyville but worried about what I could do the cows.

Yeah, thinking about that, I would kill for beef, but I cannot let Fluttershy know that, but forget these details for a while.

"Humph, if you are worried about me using a sword. I can assure you I will not use it. I have a card on my sleeve. Like I said. I got this." I said while I waited for the cows going in my direction.

I heard the ponies still freaking out, but some still curious on how peaceful I am. And now I have the Conqueror haki, that will be a piece of cake.

"Everypony calm down, there is no need to panic."The mayor mare tried did the best decision as a politician and tried to reassure everypony, because panic makes everyone like stupid.

"But mayor, what should we do?" Rarity came near here and posed like an actress of five categories of a drama movie.

"DRAMA QUEEEEEEENNNNN," I screamed aloud making her eyes twitch and looking a glare to me, I just waved my hand to her smiling. Making her humph and go away.

"Oh look there." Rainbow Dash appointed to the direction of the cows, and I found something familiar.

"YEHAAA." Applejack as the speed of a car, she ran with her dog and used her lasso to the leader of the stampede and using her strength to move to the other direction making many ponies relieved and cheering for her, while Pinkie Pie was watching everything with Popcorn, offered to me which I gladly accepted. I just waited all of the cows pass without any of them crossing the line I did.

Applejack did the operation flawlessly. The ponies even had a flag with her cutie mark, while I remained in my position satisfied with how the things went. In the end, everypony and I watched Applejack making a cowgirl pose of victory in the sun rising in the sky. While everypony cheered to her.

While Applejack went back home quickly, I saw Pinkie Pie acting like a fanatic kid playing cowboy style. I remember some scenes of cartoons doing that, I smiled, while I heard a debate on how Applejack was so...so...

"APPLETASTIC."Then Pinkie Pie fell from the angle of the forth wall.

I decided to use my cellphone to synchronize at that moment.

While everyone watched the sound coming from me.

Twilight came in my direction.

"And thank you too to decide to protect this city as well Ryujin, I know you made us assured if anything happened, you were our last step of defense over here," Twilight said that, surprising me which is rare... I always like to predict people err... ponies as well, but try to act as anonymous too.

"Your welcome Twilight," I said with my genuine smile at my face, then I was hugged by Pinkie Pie too.

"AWWW, That's so beautiful, I wish I could see you doing the conqueror haki. That would be so ryujintastic." Pinkie Pie maybe read the lines from my forth wall... But I confess I enjoyed the pun so I used the same video again making us laugh.

While we three went in the direction of the Mayor Mare talking about what she should do to Applejack after she helping us. Then for the suddenly obvious magic. You know what is Pinkie.

"Yep, I know." She replied to me and to Mayor Mare. "(See you in one-week time skip)... A... PARTY..."

I knew she would do that, then I decided to walk away and go to the Apple Acres.

After I passed some trees I found Applejack kicking the tree where it fell all the apples from it.

"Hey AJ," I called her attention making her smile at me and hold her hat.

"Howdy Ryujin, sorry but Ah cannot help for a moment, Ah have to deal with all these trees." She said while she took all the apple's baskets from the floor and walked.

I followed her.

"It seems, but don't worry, I just came to talk. And work while talking relief the stress." I said while she nodded her head letting me approach her. "I have to say, you save the cows today."

"Do you mean Ponyville?" Applejack stopped her tracks and looked me, I shook my head.

"The cows, because if they crossed the bridge they would have to deal with me, and they would be knocked out in second." I grinned while Applejack rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Aren't yah valuing yourself too much to think you could take care of all the cows in the stampede?" She asked me and that made me chuckle.

"I don't know, aren't you valuing yourself too much to think you could take care of all these trees by yourself?" I answered her question with another question, and that one made Applejack lost the grip of some baskets.

She narrowed her eyes to me.

"How did..."

"Your brother is injured, and Pinkie Pie told me about the Applebucking Season, so I'm not Twilight Sparkle but you know that could be easy to figure out," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"If you are going to say Ah cannot do that by myself, you are losing your time." Applejack said more determined and stubborn as ever.

"Actually I didn't come here to say that, but the opposite..."When I said that, Applejack eyes went wide open. "However, can I be brutal honestly with you?"

"Brutal honesty? What the heck is that?" Applejack asked curious about what thing would be related to her element.

"It's a type of truth, but no matter how we say, it will hurt. But this truth is used to make the improvement of the people and ponies for making them grow up a person and pony in life. And a brutal honesty in some situations is where it would be more efficient than a little lie or a soft truth." I explained myself to her and my explanation was indeed something easy to figure out by themselves.

"Can you explain in some example?" Well, I think not soo easy to figure out.

"Well, imagine in a different place, someone like Spike, he had developed a feeling too somepony as Rarity. Imagine if he was helping her, doing everything she says to him to do, just because he has strong feelings to her, and he has a sister similar to Twilight appearance." I decided to use the best example I have.

"Okay, keep going." She allowed me to continue.

"Imagine Rarity after passing some time with his sister, she started to develop feelings to her, and then they started to have a relationship and all their friends knew except Spike." I went directly to the major point.

"WHAT? Why didn't tell him about that? He has to know that."Applejack said angrily with the situation.

"And how you are going to tell him? If anyone tells him about that, he would be hurt a lot, his own sister and the pony he loved, that's too much for him." I said that making Applejack take back everything she said and look down for a moment and thinking maybe she was wrong and she should have quiet as well. "And that kind of thought is what makes things worse."

When I said that, Applejack face showed surprised and shocked.

"That's why the brutal honestly exist. When the more time passes, and the silent of knowing still on them, the worse it gets. Now imagine if a single friend who was the last pony knowing, similar to you. And you discovered all your friends knew the truth unless Spike. You decided to tell him even if he decides to hate you forever..." I continued my explanation... "When he discovered you were the last pony and decided to tell him, he would become so angry not with you, but with everypony unless you. He would hate all his other friends and his sister he would have a huge fight and with the pony, he loves he would break everything because it's his right. But the last pony, he would treasure his friendship their friendship forever, because he knew he could count with the honest at least of only one exclusive friend than 10 liars."

Applejack didn't know what to say anymore.

"My point is Applejack, if I someday I had the same situation as this kind of Spike, please be the first pony to tell me the truth. Because I prefer a pure friendly most brutal honestly than 10 softeners truths with a bunch of lies and silence." I said making her nodded at me.

"And what is your brutal honesty to me Ryujin?" Applejack accepted what kind of truth I have for her.

"You are capable to finish all these trees by yourself Applejack but to do that I know you would decide to not sleep. And sleep is an essential part of life... You have to sleep at least 8 hours per day to make all your body work as the way it should, and when more time you became awake without sleeping, you could become sleep drunken or worse... My point is: If you work all these days kicking these trees without help or having some good hours of sleeping... You will Die..." I said while I decided to get out like a badass, and walked away slowly, making Applejack gulp on her place. I just turned around and said one more question "Is it your own ego worthy enough to sacrifice your own life? Choose wisely Applejack."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melchior:

"Damnnnnnn." I don't know why I said that, but my soul was acting like it was an urgent thing to say.

"Is everything alright?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the door.

"Yes, you can come in," I said that, while I watched Mei and Schmidt walking inside with Mr. Thanatos witch it was a surprise to me.

It has been 3 weeks I 've been at the hospital, and whenever I tried to use back my eye-patch I couldn't come back to Equestria. So it seems to transport between dimensions wasn't that simple as moving one eye-patch from one place to another.

"Hello, my friend."Schmidt went at me and hugged me with strength making me feel painful. While we were used by that after many times he did that. I watched Mei hugging me too. And looking at Mr. Thanatos I could see a bit of happiness coming from him.

"Hey guys, it's surprising to see you all again. So, what's the occasion?" I asked while their smile showed me great news.

"Today is the day you can come back to work Melchior. You will receive a discharge from the hospital and while Mei and Schmidt will take your stuff over here and your home. I will lead you to go back to work and start the hiring of your new assistants." Mr. Thanatos came nearby and helped me to get up from where I was laying, then I understood, it was time to come back to work. After leaving the room where I was being treated we walked in the corridor where I heard a surprising question.

"How Ryan is doing?" Mr. Thanatos asked me about Ryan, which I remembered, he was the lawyer of his father or a question among the workers... What more he was to Ryujin.

"He is doing fine, named himself as Ryujin Suiryu." At the moment I told his new name, I saw a surprised look on his face and then I heard a chuckle.

"The son of Bahamut and Leviathan. Octo would be pleased to hear that. It seems he is trying to act like his father and mother." Mr. Thanatos said while he remained in silence when we still walked.

"Er... can I ask you something Mr. Thanattos?" I saw him on the buried of Ryujin's parents, and while I understand one of his jobs were, in fact, being a lawyer, how did he meet him and his parents?

"Did you know his mother Estia has a grandmother who mistook me her grandchild named Jake?" I heard Mr. Thanattos while he seemed to enjoy some memories while still confusing me. "My job was to take her soul on Christmas night. An old lady with 97 years, blind but still with great heart and soul. She treated me so much as Jake, and she was alone on that night... I decided to play along."

While I heard him, I remained in silence, so the link between and Ryan was the grandmother of his adoptive mother?

"She received 3 letters that night. One was from Estia, which she was doing her best to come to visit on Christmas but from the sudden snowstorm, she would just pass by the morning... The other was from her other grandchild Jake, he told in a letter he had better things to do than visit her on Christmas and said he thanked for the borrowed money she gave to him and he would return her when he had an opportunity... And the last letter was from the Police station telling Jake died by fighting police in a gunfight in a bank assault." I heard Mr. Thanattos telling me the morbid news, imagining how the old lady would react from sudden news.

"What did you do?" I was curious and a bit worried.

"I told her first letter Estia would get late and maybe visit by tomorrow, then I tried to name a relative cousin I remember it was on my list with a name similar to her Moira, I told her she wished merry Christmas which make the grandma bless her and the final letter I told it was a bill which I burned later telling I paid for her. It was a great night, She made cake and eggnog blindly and still flawless and she even knit a sweater in the same night. And I heard her telling stories to me while I decided to take one of the best choices of my life. I assumed Jake's identity and said to her I became a lawyer, then she asks me to visit her every Christmas." I became dumbstruck, did he said he assumed identity and didn't kill her to keep his job working?

He then took a comic picture, giving to me while I found unbelievable to see.

"THAT WAS YOU?" I said in disbelief.

"Yep, a friend of mine decided to make this art comic and then published. Almost everything over here was true, like instead of the hat was the sweater and the letters were 3..." He told me while I tried to understand it...

"But, your job." At the moment I tried to ask, he interrupted me like he knew what I was going to say.

"Actually after I became a lawyer I helped to raise some new laws of life and death, and if by some accident was adopted by a family, they could receive my jurisdiction to teleport all of them to encounter in one place for a week once per year. And for make the grandmother happy, I decided to do that on Christmas." Wait, that means he knew about Ryan's parents and even meet them every year? But why didn't he tell Ryan about that?

"So you can encounter Ryan's parents every year? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked while he knew my questions before I asked.

"Because I couldn't create an encounter between life and dead persons, but now Ryan is displaced, he disappeared from the life balance as all the displaced, so he can meet his family again. But I can just do that on Christmas and you cannot tell a word about that." So that's it. He has the power to bring people and control dead people, but he has to make a balance of never let the living people meet the dead people... And Ryan as the other people on earth without dying, was displaced, meaning they disappeared. So that make an exception... So Ryan, because he is a displaced, has rules and advantages because he isn't dead. And now I'm in a difficult position, to know some truth but I cannot tell him.

"I guess I don't have a choice. So, how is it his parents?" I decided to know how they are because not just Ryan felt terrible after that lost, but my family as well had many days of work worrying about him.

"After they were displaced, Mlp didn't exist at that time, so we had to create some fusions of animation universes, it was a slow process but it worth it. I have to say, they are proud of Ryan on how well he is taking his responsibility and compromise to their will... And his love of them, they couldn't let anypony better take care of him than the Princess of the sun herself." This answer means he knew what would happen in the universe I created, but that makes me have even more questions. "But let's stop talking about that, you need to concentrate because now it's time to you choose your assistant."

Why do I feel this will get even more confused than before?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov:

So one week later, like Pinkie Pie predicted time skip. We finally did the decoration of celebration of how Applejack saved Ponyville against the stampede. The Applejack's appreciation day. While some ponies came to comfort me saying they still are thankful for me to help, I told them actually I was going to be happy if it was Applejack, I didn't do anything.

And I have to say this week passed really quick. I and Spike trained as crazy our instruments to make us used to our instruments and play for hours when it comes the Royal Galloping Galla, we needed to be in our 100% percent to make everypony to enjoy the night, even after that huge mess who will storm out easily.

Now it's time to organize the party, and me, Spike and Twilight came to check Rarity doing a lasso on the tree to make even more "fancy".

"We are ready?" Twilight asked while Rarity smiled at us.

"Just one last thing." She used her magic making the banner cross over the tower of the town hall. "Now we are ready."

And finally the picture of the show were finished, so I decided to take a picture just to save later, and me doing some selfies marking Melchior, I don't know what heck happened to him, but he gives me a message in some way he came back to the human world, so I don't need to freak out... While it was difficult to explain that to Fluttershy, she became so sad I decided to take a picture and show to Melchior, making his heartbreak. He deserved that.

Anyway, while I was thinking about that, Twilight asked the question who had in my mind.

"Is Applejack all set?"

"Actually I haven't seen her in all week." Rainbow Dash flight to us while explaining that.

"Not since stampede." Pinkie Pie came to the other side explaining that, then it struck me like a lightning, and I decided to ask Rainbow Dash something.

"You didn't saw her? Rainbow, I told you to keep looking at her, you had one job. One job." I said to Rainbow Dash, while she scoffed.

"Well I was looking at her, and the only thing she did was kicking the trees for like 3 hours and then sleeping an hour, after doing that she wakes up and then she goes kicking the trees again." Rainbow Dash told me while I narrowed my eyes.

"And how is that haven't seen her in all week?" Twilight asked while founding a contradiction on her answer.

"Well, I assumed she did that after the first day, so I decided to help you instead and left a note to her on the first day."

"OH MY GOD RAINBOW," I said that while my hand went in her direction with a desire to hurt her but my other handheld it while surprising all the girls and Spike, making Rainbow Dash stayed away from me.

"But she will be here for sure." Rainbow Dash smiled nervous to me and with confidence explained to me. "Applejack is never late."

I facepalmed and decided to do some other things while leaving all of them to prepare the celebration.

After some hours everypony was at the crowd I saw Twilight Sparkle preparing her discourse of 500 pages, knowing how was going to end this, I decided to give a Rainbow Dash a signal to when it comes to the second or third page she needed to interrupt that immediately.

So I listened the first and second page Twilight managed to read, and a bit slowly, then I nodded to Rainbow Dash who came quickly with the question how athletic she is and how she is going to help her in her tricks it was going to be so awesome, and then Twilight as annoyed, she interrupted.

"Exactly and..." This time, not Pinkie Pie showed but Fluttershy jumped giving new information.

"Twilight..."

"Oh buck it," Twilight said that making me laugh in my place.

"Sorry to interrupt you but I just wanted to mention that Applejack is also helping me with the official bunny census..." And while Fluttershy was talking I could see Twilight rolling her eyes like it wasn't that she was prepared. And when she finished, Twilight bored and annoyed asked.

"Anyone else?" Then I decided to interrupt as well.

"Well me." I raised my arm and walked over there. Making Twilight annoyed I just decided to whisper in her ear. "Twilight 500 pages are like making a 2 hours discourse and you should resume that to 40 words or less because this is important."

I coughed a bit then I decided to explain.

"Everypony, this same Applejack, actually has a huge compromise to herself. Her family has an Apple Acres with thousands of trees, and it's time to take all the apples from the trees. And she is doing by herself in these days." Making everypony around me and even Twilight gasp by this fact. I just walked away and approached near to Twilight. "See? 40 words no more than that."

I just went back to the crowd and Twilight was trying to say something but then she saw Mayor Mare smiling widely to her, making her blow up her discourse and scream never mind, while she followed me.

"Ryujin hold up." I heard her calling me, so I stopped. "Is that true?"

"Just wait for it," I answered and we heard Mayor Mare showed the trophy in the name of Applejack the most dependable and capable friend, I can name some episodes showing the opposite in the future, ignoring the discourse while she called Applejack. Opening the curtains and everypony cheering for... guess what... nothing. And in the minute Spike would make a fool of himself I used my hand and tapped his mouth with it.

"Hmm." When he was trying to make some sounds, I pointed out there was nothing, then he blushed a little but thanked me a bit.

We saw the mayor a bit confuse by it and coughing.

"Awkward." I and Spike sang that, while we said at the same time. "Jinx. No, you. NO. YOU. STOP THAT. STOP NOW."

We kept talking at the same time as it was a kind of spell, but then Twilight tapped both of our mouths.

Then we heard Applejack calling.

"I'm here." She yawned while she carried dozens of apples on her basket on her backs. "Sorry, I'm late. Whoa."

She bumped many ponies, while my eyes narrowed to Rainbow Dash.

"Applejack's never late." I murmured making her hear and blushes a little in shame. "You had one bucking job Rainbow."

I could see how tired she was from her eyes, it seems her ego was enough for her to take off her life away. And while she started to thank everypony, I saw the same scene of everyone who is drunken sleep... I can imagine Pinkie Pie playing with the reflection of the trophy, but Applejack doing that is like a first step signal of her sleep drunken.

I saw her carrying away the trophy and then sleeping on her place while making fool of herself.

I looked at Twilight.

"Called it." Decided to ignore their faces, while I saw Twilight going near to Applejack to talk to her.

Maybe today I will do something different, I think I need to go somewhere else. Need to expand my horizons... Hmm...

From a moment I stopped my thoughts after looking Applejack carried the trophy away while pulling it from the floor. I told them to not make the trophy too heavy, but it seems nobody listens to me.

"It's just me or Applejack did seem a little..." She was interrupted by the others.

"Tired?" Rainbow Dash was the first

"Dizzy?" Fluttershy was the second to finish.

"Messy?" And the last was Rarity receiving a look from the others, and before she was going to say something I answered.

"Option D, all the answers above." I decided to just wave my hands and while I saw Twilight looking deeply at me. "What is it this time Twilight?"

"It seems you knew a lot about that, why didn't helped it?" Oh my God Twilight, stop doing this same obvious questions.

"Hellooooo? I gave Rainbow Dash ONE JOB. To keep looking on Applejack and check if she is okay for the ceremony." I said while I glared and then Twilight looked at Rainbow Dash as well...

"Okay, I admit, that maybe was my fault to not check her." Rainbow Dash messed up, but still, Twilight didn't sound convinced and looked at me again.

"But still, how did you know about that?"

"Because I asked Pinkie Pie, her brother and to herself? I asked how was her brother who was injured and how he explained how that stubborn pony wasn't going to ask help because her stupid pride, and while you should ask me about how did I know when in fact you should ask why I was the only one who didn't know, if you all had plans and promises she did to you? Celestia dammit, I even promise to stay in Applejack's place when Pinkie Pie told me about the Apple bucking season." I decided to counter effect another question with another question to make them rethink all the signs she was giving to her friends she was really busy. It was more than one week she was preparing for that.

"That's true." Pinkie Pie jumped in my side making a huge proof on my point to add to them.

"You have a point." Fluttershy admittedly sadly. "Maybe it isn't a good idea to make her help me with the Bunny census."

"You could just make sure she had good hours of sleep before encounter you. She needs to have at least 8 hours of sleep every day, because the more she gets awake and doesn't sleep well, the worse it gets." I explained to her, while Fluttershy didn't sound convinced. "Couldn't you ask her to help you another day? Make the bunny census be a week after this bucking season?"

"Well, that I can do." She smiled with the idea. I avoid an annoying brony meme. The trio of drama queens. I already to deal with the drama of Rarity, so no thank you. And then I looked at Rainbow Dash.

"I will not give you advice, you really messed up, now it's on your own," I said making her gulp while I got away from them, and Spike by some reason was following me.

"What are you doing?" I asked because I don't know what happens now, it's not the same part of the episode.

" There is nothing more to me to do over here, so I'm going to the library, I have may have a tip on where Baromon is so I will do my best to know where is that dammit mask to continue my journey." Hearing that made me smile got up, Spike playing Digimon 3 as a champion.

I waved to Spike while he went to Golden Oak Library, I went straight to different way, while I'm in the way of Ponyville I notice something I didn't saw on the episodes... Almost 70% of these townhouses are almost the same appearance and looking.

I decided to go back to the Golden Oak Library, What the...

I was surprised by a pair of ponies who I was familiar to meet them almost every day.

"Hey girls, how is going?" I said while surprising the duo of pony musicians who was just looking at a house near the Library.

"Oh hey, Ryujin." Said Octavia who was talking with a magnate Pony near her while Vinyl was looking in all the directions of the house. "We are fine, we are just looking at a good new house to live after with so many sales you and Spike paid with your... Cough, cough... Parent allowance."

"Cool, but why living near where I and Spike live? Oh, I get it... did Spike took one of your hearts?" I said grinning while making Octavia gasp and Vinyl take a fake laugh.

"Ha, come on dude. We didn't have a date yet, and you are already trying to make us fall in love to him? Come on, we are like wild tigers, always hunting prey, we cannot be dominated unless we want too. And we didn't meet him yet. So give up your teasing." Vinyl said while making me snap my fingers in disappointment.

"Dammit. So, why is the reason then?" I decided to give up my sneaky attitude and then talked seriously this time.

"We need a place big enough to be our house and have a studio of music inside of it, for we make some CDs and new mobiles of music. And how is it going, Spike? He is still focusing on the game of his?" Octavia decided to tell the plans and surprisingly she made me rethink about what Vinyl said was real. Maybe Spike has a good one in his tail.

"Yep, and having a studio? That's amazing, I hope we become great neighbors." I said smiling to them.

"If you enjoy music after the sun rising..." She said that while Vinyl came next to her and saw my smile becoming wide open.

"You really don't you?" She said smiling excitedly.

"There is no better way to start the morning than good music. I don't care about Twilight and Spike, I would love to wake up this way. Like I said we will become great neighbors." I said while I shook their hands.

"LET'S BUY THE HOUSE FIRST," Octavia said while the magnate pony nodded to her and giving a contract.

"That's awesome. I can start it tomorrow." I exploded with happiness and excitement. "Hey I brought my amplifier and I want to check if the echo over here is acceptable for a good dubstep... Actually Ryujin, I heard you have technology capable to have knowledge of everything."

Vinyl took her glasses off, and while she was excited first, then she became more solemn and asked something I may have guessed.

"I've been trying to be known as the best DJ pony in the entire Equestria, but every time I tried to know what is wrong with my music, I cannot find it. Here listen to this." She brought the amplifier and add a CD on it, and then loud music came inside of it...

I listened to the song and I nodded to the bet while the sound of a chorus, it had a good beat, a relaxing chorus while making a good harmony or a sad harmony, but it seems something was off...

"Roots..." I said while surprising both the girls. "I have to say Vinyl while this can be loved by some ponies, others might not enjoy it... Because it needs roots... It has beat, has lyrics but that lyrics don't have roots and the sound itself wasn't strong enough..."

"Roots? But how can I find my roots?" Vinyl asked while my smile became wide open.

"Simple researching the greatest dubstep musicians ever, from electronic music for old school days. Vinyl if I tell you 65 verbs would create the perfect electronic music would you believe it?" I said while I plugged my cellphone at the amplifier and while she was going to answer I let it play one of the best electronic musicians I ever heard. Daft Punk.

At the moment started the music Vinyl and Octavia didn't know what was going on in the first part of the song because the little robot was talking fast, but then Vinyl heard the beat, and then she felt her mind blink and wake up and her body moves on her own.

I pointed to my cellphone in the moment of the best part.

"Technologic, Technologic, Technologic, Technologic." I sang the rest of the song in the same rhythm while I danced like an electronic dance, shuffle.

Vinyl started to get it the lyrics and her body was dancing like the same way as me, and Octavia was nodding the beat like a normal pony who meet electronic for the first time.

At the moment the music stopped, I said...

"And that's the things you can use to an archive in the cellphone."

"Ohh... This is a tutorial of things you can do?" Vinyl minds went blow open like she found a vast knowledge from everything she learned.

"Yep, and now is another band who can do really good dubstep music, and have great potential because of their roots. Take a look." I said while I went on the Panda Eye's song, colorblind.

I danced and shuffled like a good song to do it, and the girls started to nod to the song excitedly. And then the song went quicker than before but I still liked the music and danced more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spike Pov:

Okay, finally I went to the south area and dueled with the leader, that girl Kail is really stuck in my nerves, making me look at her suspiciously. Why do I have a feeling this game will make me punch and criticize all of the characters later?

Just need to go to the inn and save it.

"BOOM." I heard an explosion of sounds from the window. Making me drop my cellphone while I was using my arms to reach it before it hits the floor. And at the moment I held it, I almost closed the game by almost pressing a wrong button by accident, and without saving that made me really angry. Thankfully I saved it in the next few seconds. But the music is really loud.

I went to the window.

"WHAT IN TARTARUS IS GOING ON?" I screamed in anger but then my face was surprised by seeing Vinyl and Ryujin dancing and Octavia enjoying the music.

After they look at me, they smiled and waved to me. Making me sigh and close my game and go to talk to them.

After taking a short trip and with really loud songs happening in the neighborhood.

I went to Octavia.

"So what's up?" I asked while Octavia just sighed.

"We are looking for a new house with a possibility to make a studio, and it seems we already bought property over here and Vinyl and Ryujin are excited to listen to music all the morning." She explained to me the reason for the enjoyment they are having at this moment, and I have to say, having these two mares as our neighbors would make our morning more enjoyable. But there is a bit problem with the idea...

"Well, he really loves music, but I think Twilight might not enjoy that." I expressed my idea while making the two mares and Ryujin stops their tracks.

We waited for some seconds then we started to share a laugh.

"She had to find a way to deal with that." We agreed with this idea.

"Anyway, so what are we going to do now?" I asked while they shrugged.

"Enjoy the music for an hour or two and then go home. We have an entire day to discuss our songs and what we will do on Canterlot, and now we will have our own studio, we can create new songs and beats with new equipment and then find a way to spreed music around of Equestria." Vinyl came in my side and hugged me while making me blush a little, I still remained my control.

I just shrugged, well it seems will be a good thing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov:


After some hours we decided to go back home and rest a bit, I went to bed to relax for a second while Spike still was focused on his game. Then I found a frustrated Twilight jumping on her bed and groaning at her pillow.

"Guess she didn't listen to you." I already knew how it was going to end that.

"She is impossible, how I can offer my help to her if she thinks it was still a stupid bet against her brother? Why she had..." Twilight asked me like I knew all the answers, and on this episode, I have...

"That huge pride blinding her?" I finished her sentence and received a nod. I sighed while I knew a better example of how to explain that. "Twilight, different from you, she is strong and can take care of herself in many situations, we are not talking about a huge challenge like saving Equestria by herself, no... This is a family matter to her. She did that with her brother and their grandmother every year. So imagine you are a teenager and want to prove yourself to your family and make their lives easier... You want to prove you can take care of their spots and works because you want them to relax and be sure everything is fine on her hands."

Twilight listened to me with an understanding on her face.

"I guess you are right. But she is so stubborn."

"There are lessons you can just learn with big pain later, and she will always be stubborn, she is a great mare, but that is her flaw, her stubbornness will make herself hurt. And the only way to offer our help is when she felt hopeless, at the moment I know she will feel." I gave my own wisdom words for free making Twilight reflect.

"Do you think I should have waited to offer help?"

"It's never to earlier to offer help, and offering every time is a good way to be proactive to avoid many problems, but like someone stubborn as Applejack, just three or four times is good enough." I just shrugged and continued reading the manga at my notebook.

"You are right, I will take tomorrow to have a good day to read a book. Maybe she changes her mind and she will sleep tonight." Twilight said after going to the bathroom.

"Yes Twilight, keep being optimistic, we need ponies like you to lead our future." I joke aloud while I received a humph from her.

"I don't know why you are sarcastic when I talk things like that." She was a bit annoyed by the fact Applejack didn't listen to her and now she was annoyed by me being sarcastic? Well, this is phase 2 of my sarcasm when it comes by how ponies messed up.

"You will know later," I said sarcastically.

"You read the internet didn't you?" And then Twilight asked another obvious question, making me like the cheater of the life knowing all the facts by just looking at the internet, sometimes I know she is envy because she doesn't have one, but this is stupid.

"Of course I did, but even if I don't tell you or tell you, it will remain the same. Working for the best." I said that sarcastically because I didn't need to read the internet to predict what will happen because I watched this episode 10 times, it's my favorite episode on season 1.

"Okay, maybe I was overthinking."

"Well, good night, because this talking about Applejack going to sleep or not, is making me tired." I yawned while I saw Spike still playing Digimon, and wanting to make a good example of a big brother decided to make a limit to Spike. "Spike you have more 10 minutes to find a save point and go to sleep, we don't want you to act as Applejack on this week."

"Har, Har, har," Spike said that aloud, while he pressed his cellphone some times and then he turned off his cellphone and went directly on his bed.

And here we go again tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Boss pov:

"And that's how it ends," I explained all the circumstances and how the curse was flawless to Freya, who remained in her place while drinking something with herbs, but it seems she is calmed.

"Thank you." I heard her, thanking me after knowing how her son would be happy living his life with the only thing he sought during hundreds of years.

"And if you want my advice, I suggest you explain to your son, you went through all the possibilities of curses, and then you went to Greek, the places where the curses of the world were still powerful enough to teach. And you found a way to find me. And by doing that, you paid a huge price just to make your son happy." I decided to explain what I will do to her in the future, and not just her eyes but the eyes of my relatives became wide open.

"Are you out of mind?" Hercules was the first who made such a reaction.

"That's..." Kratos knowing what will happen in the future now became worried about a new possible threat.

"I don't know who is Uranus might be, but to think you all were preparing against him..." She was terrified by someone who should be even stronger than the Nordic god named Odin which I, Wallstreet and even Kratos buffed from such low category danger.

"He is the sky itself Freya, and all the stars," I explained to her.

"So you all are going to fight such horrifying god." She still didn't know we are used to these big wars like eras. We were used to fighting, and even Kratos in our side this will not make things too easy, but still, this fight will be with fewer downs than what I expected.

"Yeah, I will name it God of War 6 the Armageddon." I shrugged. "But we need all the help we can find, so you know what is the price."

"Okay, I agreed with that... Because you made my son happy again, I will help you with everything I got." She was determined even not knowing the future problems she will have in the future, but sometimes we need to pay something to receive something great in return even if that includes risks...

"Great," I said happily, it seems my mission is almost accomplished. I hope I didn't take much time over here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Pov:

While I was sleeping I was surprised by a sound of impact, looking the way Rainbow dash was stuck on the balcony of the library. Guess it ended the same way it was at the show.

I heard Twilight guessing if it was Applejack and receiving a confirmation from Rainbow Dash.

"Ryujin I will go to Apple Acres, and try to give Applejack some sense." She called me.

"Okay, tell her Pinkie Pie changed her mind and she decided to let her work more on an apple farm, so she asked my help to bake muffins," I answered while I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and start another day.

"Alright." I heard the door closing.

After taking bath I went to the bedroom to take my clothes while I watched Spike ignoring everything and still focusing on his game.

"Come on Junior, I know you are stubborn but it's obvious Etemon is the one who took the makes the clothes, and now you need to talk with that boy again." Spike murmured to the character who was in the game, while I chuckled remembering the first time I played the game.

"Spike, I will go Pinkie Pie to make some muffins, it seems I have to take care of you. Come on, we gotta go." I said while I wore my clothes and went straight to the bedroom's door, and I waited Spike moving while still concentrating on his game.

After we went to the front door I screamed.

"Rainbow Take care of the Golden Oak Library from invaders. Who knows what kind of ponies would try to crash inside it." I joke aloud while I heard a groan from the balcony.

When you are right, you receive the sweet taste of I told you so right to say to the others.

After going inside of the Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie hugged me as the same way as always.

"Good to see you Ryujin and hi Spike." She said gladly while making me and Spike happy to see her.

"Hi," Spike said after taking off his cellphone for a while. "I think now I have nothing to do, my cellphone is almost unchanged."

"Well, you need to recharge your cellphone and your mind, video games have time and place, and now isn't a good time at all," I said while Spike looking at the kitchen.

"So, what do we will do today?" Spike said while raised his sleeves from his shirt, getting ready for what we will do.

"I and Ryujin are going to make muffins for everypony today. Are you going to help us?" Pinkie Pie asked excited with the idea to have more people to help.

Then when Spike was going to answer that, we had a strong knock from the door.

"Who might be?" I asked surprised, and when I opened the door, it seems my surprise become something I facepalm to my mind. "Hello Applejack."

"Ryujin? What the heck are yah doing here?" Applejack as tired pony I ever saw, she didn't listen to my advice and still have the audacity to ask about what I'm doing here?

"I'm going to help Pinkie Pie with the muffins."

"What? Are you going to mint the pines with Mullins?" At the moment I know the stage of her tiredness now. Deaf of sleep.

At the moment Pinkie Pie was going to say something I shush to her and Spike.

"No... I'm going to mint the pines with Mullins." At the moment I said that Pinkie Pie and Spike looked at me strangely but it seems Applejack finally understood.

"Ohhh. Yah helping Pinkie Pie with the muffins, why didn't yah say so?"

WAIT!!!!

Please, Ryujin... Explain...

Applejack is Sleep Drunk stage 4, deaf, she just mixes all the words you could say to some kind of nonsense. Imagine trying to back something with chocolate chips and at the moment you say that to her she will confuse it with potato chips.

Ohhh, so what we are going to do?

Think about some nonsense you are going to say, and then she will try to mislead the words in her mind, and then use the same words to be misled again making her understand the exact words. Melchior and I did that every time it happens to us.

Okay. I got this.

Pinkie Pie stepped in my front.

"Applejack, it seems you are working so much, you need to go back home."

"What? You pissed on the way to the dome?" Applejack after saying that, I tried my best to hold my laugh, while Pinkie Pie eyes went wide open and her mouth dropped.

"No Applejack, you pissed on the way to the dome," I said after that, making her look at me with anger.

"Why do yah want me to go back home?" She said aloud making me look at her annoyed.

I'm tired with this silly battle of words, I took a calendar an Apple and I showed to Applejack. I showed the Apple, I kicked the air, then I pointed at the calendar.

"Oh, yah right, I need to finish the Apple Bucking Season. Anyway, sorry but ah cannot help yah now Pinkie, I will owe you next time." Applejack went near the door and looked determined with her work but disappointed she cannot help her friend in this situation.

"Okay just sleep before going to help me." Pinkie Pie smiled at her but then Applejack's face became confused but still saying aloud.

"What? Meet in the afternoon to undress you? Why ah would do that?" Pinkie Pie's face went off and she blushed in a bright red while I and Spike let out a huge laugh on our places.

"Meet in the afternoon to undress you." Pinkie Pie smiled forcefully and gritted her teeth almost like ranging.

"Oh, okay Ah promise Ah will sleep so much the day before Ah'm going to help yah."Applejack left the door, while I and Spike laughed so hard while Pinkie Pie was with her eyes twitching like she was going explode from such shame.

"That's not funny. Let's bake these muffins and forget about what happened. The faster we bake the better." Pinkie Pie took a book and started to read, while I and Spike took all the right ingredients, damn, I know we avoid the intoxication but now this is freaking hilarious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applejack Pov:

Ah don't know why the heck everypony is talking strange to me today, but they're right, I have many trees to kick and apples to retract. Ah don't have time for talking.

Just keep going Applejack, keep walking, keep determined, keep Zzz.

Woah nelly, don't sleep right now, yah almost finish, yah just need more hundreds of trees and all the hard working will worth it. Even ignoring the advice of Ryujin, I can control my pride and sleep 1 hour per day, so in 8 days will be 8 hours, so I will finish in no time, better than not sleeping.

Ah just...just... Zzz

"APPLEJACK LOOK OUT." Ah heard somepony screaming my name, scaring me to open mah eyes, and the only thing I saw was a wagon in mah face and Ah felt the crash, making everything turning black.

"AHHHHH" Ah opened my eyes and screamed while the only thing Ah saw was a giant colorful room with many different lights and many screens and machines over there.

Ah just don't know where Ah was, but then I heard a noise coming from mah side, and it was a giant screen and many different animals battling an animal holding a sword. And a familiar somepony who ah just meet a few weeks ago.

"Come on Agumon, it's not that difficult to kill nunemons in the level 6. You already have the Zebulon Axe, what more do you need? AND NOW KILL HIM. YEAH HUZZA!!!" I saw the ruler of the kingdom herself, not acting as noble, but a childish pony like Applebloom.

Ah tried to get out from the bed, but it seems Ah was stuck, and the more Ah try to move the more stuck Ah get.

"What tarnation." Ah said aloud then Ah closed my mouth, looking if she listened to me.

"It seems you are finally here." Ah heard her response, Celestia dammit. And she didn't even look at me, she was still looking at the screen with the moving animals. "After taking a saving point, I will talk to you, I have some priorities right now, first is take a save point on Digimon world 4 and then we will talk."

Ah tried to do something, but it seems mah body became even heavier than before, so Ah just nod to her decision.

After some minutes of her screaming at the screen, she finally turned off the screen and went to mah side.

"So Applejack, can I ask you what are you doing in my world of the games?" Princess Luna asked while making me confused by two things, games it seems the thing Spike and Ryujin talk among the day and Ah just ignore, and second, she is capable to create worlds?

"World of the games?" Ah asked because nothing she said to me made sense.

"Yeah, this place I created to enjoy myself while everypony was awake on the Equestria and just the sleeping ponies like me are going to access, in other words, what are you doing sleeping right now?" Okay, so that means, she controls the world of the dreams and now Ah'm here. Wait. Ah'm sleeping? AH CANNOT SLEEP.

"AH CANNOT SLEEP, AH HAVE TO GO BACK, WAKE ME UP." Ah screamed while Ah see Princess Luna hold her ears.

"Shush down, not so loud, I'm near to you." She glared to me, while Ah felt sheepish Ah don't have time for that.

"You need to take me back." Ah said in a hurry trying to hope Ah still have time to finish my work.

"Well, while your mind is ready to wake up..." Ah could see the amusement on her voice, but then Ah heard her sigh in disappointment. "Your body, it refuses to wake up. It seems you've been forcing it on its limits, tell me, how many hours of sleep are you having these days?"

Ah gulped from this question, Ah cannot lie, Ah felt her own world is controlling me to spit out the truth and the better we will get over it.

"Ah just take 1 hour of sleep during these 8 days." Ah inclined down my head, while Ah can imagine her freaking out and screaming to me, suddenly Ah felt something Ah never thought.

A gentle pat on my shoulder.

"It seems, you are worried about something so much, you refused to sleep 8 hours more than one week... Did you know when you don't sleep, you act like a drunken pony and many times you misheard everything the ponies says to you? And the worst of the cases result in death?" Ah heard the same diagnostics from her, making even worse my decision to keep working.

"Ah know, sorry, but Ah had to do it... Ah'm the most dependable and capable friend of Ponyville, and having my obligations as Apple family Ah had to help everypony." Ah felt terrible while Ah had to admit that, everypony depends on me, Big Mac, Ponyville, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy. OH MY GOSH AH STILL HAVE THE BUNNY CENSUS TO DO.

"It's that so? So why the pony who helped everypony at Ponyville refuses help from her friends?" That question stabbed in my ego.

"What do yah mean? Nopony offered help to me." Then Ah heard a thunder sound making my body tense. And my heartbeat gets faster, and my mind flashed quickly showing all the bedroom was gone.

Ah saw Twilight asking me the first time.

"Do you want some help?" She asked me a bit worried.

"Help? No way, No how." Ah refused so easily like her help isn't worthy.

"But there is no way you can do that do it all on your own." And she was telling worried, but ah felt my pride get stabbed and then Ah saw myself narrowing my eyes.

"IS THAT A CHALLENGE?" Why ah would ask Twilight if she was challenging me? She was trying to help me...

"Well, Ah'm gonna prove to you that Ah can do, now if you EXCUSE ME, Ah've got apples to kick." Ah turned my backs to her and Ah didn't saw her cringe face as saddened by my decision.

Then ah saw Twilight again but this time everything Ah heard actually ah misheard, then ah found out the impact of my head on the branch made myself deaf in someway...

"You are working too hard, and you need help." Ah saw her screaming because ah was still feeling tired to listen to the exact words.

"Kelp? Ah don't need kelp. Ah don't even like seaweed." Ah facepalmed me after watching such stupid scene of mah life.

"HELP YOU NEED HELP." Ah and Twilight screamed at the same time.

"No can do Twilight, Ah'm going to prove to you, everypony that Ah can do this on my own." While Ah tried to walk away I got hit by the same branch again. "Ouch."

And for the last Ah saw Ryujin talking to me...

"If you are going to say Ah cannot do that by myself, you are losing your time." Applejack said more determined and stubborn as ever.

"Actually I didn't come here to say that, but the opposite..."When I said that, Applejack eyes went wide open. "However, can I be brutal honestly with you?"
.
.
.
My point is: If you work all these dies kicking these trees without help or having some good hours of sleeping... You will Die..." He walked away but the made all my spines shrive with the possibility of death, just because of my stubborn. Then he turned back and made my choice even worse with this simple question. "Is it your own ego worthy enough to sacrifice your own life? Choose wisely Applejack."

Then everything went back again.

"Ah'm so stupid, so stubborn, not even the mules were more stubborn than me." Ah confessed and surprisingly, at the moment ah said that my body relaxed like it was all these stress passing through my body was the fact ah was refusing to ask help because of my stubbornness.

"So this is the true dilemma of your body, well, I have to say Applejack, you don't have to feel so guilty about your stubbornness" Then ah heard the Princess Luna's voice again, while saying something ah don't understand.

"What do yah mean? If Ah had accepted their help, everything would have been easier" How she cannot see that?

"Applejack, trust me, nopony is perfect, not even me and my sister, not even our children like Melchior and Ryujin, everypony has flaws, and if is not of power and weakness, everyone has flaws on their own character, just like you." Ah heard her voice explaining to me while still sounding confused, Ah listened and step by step Ah started to understand. "You are a prideful pony but you have lack of some knowledge and sometimes is too stubborn in some parts, making easier your life if you were humble, but if life would be easier because it's perfect, then it wouldn't be interesting to learn more things and having many mistakes."

When more Ah heard her, the more Ah learn it seems she is indeed Princess Celestia's sister, because she has vast wisdom and knowledge.

Ah'm not perfect, but who is perfect?

"Even Ryujin has flaws? Ah never saw him having it." Ah asked to her because even Ryujin is not perfect? What kind of flaws he has?

"Actually he shows his flaws every day. And he knows it...Let me explain: He is inconsistent: Because of the memories he has," Wait, what does she mean by that? "At the moment he came to Equestria his brain became confused from all the memories he received from his entire life, and he had to step by step receive it from his mind and concentrate to remember his story without becoming crazy... but still this makes him changes parts of his personality almost every day, making him has a kind of personality but another day he changes it to another thing, until he controls that he avoided meeting new ponies and kept himself mysterious inside of places, like too much mysterious..."

In the moment Princess Luna told me that, Ah started to remember some parts of himself he is noble and a kind guy, but another day it's like he got cold and angry by little mistakes but repressed to himself.

"Another one, he has phobias... Actually two phobias and a trauma: Never leave him near to a spider or a bee, he would be so powerless and scared he would die of fear." She told me while Ah started to giggling her glare made me sweat. "I'm not kidding, in his childhood, Tia found his body at the floor as a kid and with a spider on his face showing he had a heart attack."

Okay now Ah really messed up, he was so scared he almost died because of his fear, and it seems bad things happen every time he sees a spider.

"He got so depressed it was difficult to make him even eat, without making him scream in fear. It took months of therapy to make him able to get out from his bed again, Tia told me she did everything she could to make him not so scared about spiders again. Even Melchior told Fluttershy to make sure to never let any spider near to Ryujin because she would feel heartbroken if she made Ryujin had another heart attack." Okay, this fear is indeed really serious, I cannot imagine a hero with great strength have fear of spiders, but having a heart attack at childhood, and being depressed after it? Nopony deserves that. "And trains...please for the love of me and my sister, never mention train to him casually..."

"Does he have fear of trains too?" If was another silly fear Ah would laugh to him. But looking at Princess Luna, this time wasn't angry, but sadness...

"No, it's a trauma... his father..." Oh... Ah inclined my head, stupid Applejack, and here ah was, ready to make fun of someone who lost a parent, mah and pah should have been ashamed to me. "After that trauma, he developed 4 major flaws."

"4?" Another bomb was dropped to me, he had more 4 flaws and this time was bigger than the others.

"He has an urge to stay in control of everything, he constantly keep learning to predict all the ponies around him, to make all the situations he can deal with control, even knowing somethings cannot be predicted, he accept just a few things, but the rest he likes to still all the control of everything." My mouth went wide open after knowing that, he doesn't like when the things didn't work as he predicts, but he was ready to predict he couldn't be in control. "The other thing, he had a great urge to protect the others and help them to act their prediction to him, like, he suggests some things, but to accept depends on what you will do with that information. Like you did with his advice."

Ah became speechless, he knew my stubbornness would make me go over here, but still he did the only thing he did to help me, giving me an advice I could've have accepted, while Ah don't like to be manipulated, he didn't actually manipulate, he gives me another option and the consequences of my future actions, but still Ah ignored.

"The third one is connected with the other 2, he became greed like many dragons, but while dragons is greed with objects to make their grown of body, he is greed of power, wanting to become even more powerful to protect, knowing the possible threats of Equestria and doing everything to help all by himself... He is almost stubborn as you Applejack." At the moment she said that, Ah can't believe, he knows many things we cannot know, but still he is doing his best to make sure everything will happen to his control, protecting us even from future things we don't know.

How many secrets does he have?

"And the last one... He became dependent on the only thing that makes him powerful." Ah that moment Ah couldn't believe, it seems like even the thing he is most powerful is his own weakness?

"Magic? His swords?" Ah asked but she shook her head.

"No... Music." At that moment Ah remembered, everyday Ah saw Ryujin with something on his ears, it was his phones like he said, it lets him listen to music all the time without using his hands, and when he is walking some parts of the day he is dancing, or watching videos, or training.

So he has the total dependence of the music...

"That's all his flaws, but do you see him complain about his flaws?" At the moment she told me that, Ah shook my head, and she smiled at me. "Applejack, sometimes is good to be stubborn, but other times, if you don't control, this will not hurt you, but the ponies near to you. I hope you learned to accept yourself as who you are, but still improving yourself like Ryujin is doing. He knows he is not perfect, and still doing his best to try to overcome his flaws but still accepting them.

Ah just nodded to her, while my body felt it was ready, and at the moment Ah heard the sounds of beeps.

And when Ah waked up, Ah was at the hospital, looking at everypony looking at me, worried about something terrible happened to me.

"Argh... what just hit me?" At the moment ah woke up, everypony hugged me, all my friends near me, and even Big Mac who was worried about my situation. Ah felt all my body hurt after the hug.

"You will never believe it Applejack. You were sleepwalking when you stomped at a rope who was tied to a bunch of barrels who just rolled out to 3 ponies who were carrying a piano, who just were carried away until they were crashed on the water supply who was just taken down in a wagon who went through to you in high speed." Pinkie Pie just told all the events happening. "And the nurse Redheart rec everything, making easier to explain to us what happened."

"Hashtake bring Apple family to the hospital." She said aloud while making Spike, Ryujin and Pinkie Pie laugh a bit, and the others confuse. Ah remembered everything that happened.

"Ah'm... just sorry everypony, you were right about everything. Ah let my pride take over my decisions, and without days sleeping 8 hours witch Ah should have, made all the things turn out like that... The AppleBuckingSeason just had some more hours before the next day will be the end of it, and I still have some hundreds and maybe a thousand or two trees to take care of it... Ah need help. Ah need yah." Ah started to cry, because knowing on how it turns out like that, they still worry about me, and what in the end ah would have died because Ah didn't sleep well and refused their help.

After ah saw their smiling, Ah think Ah finally am in peace with myself. Ah accept Ah'm stubborn but next time Ah will make sure to listen to all my options with caution and believe in my friends who will always be there to help me.

And at the moment I felt some vibration: And it was a machine like Ryujin's cellphone with a moon on it. And a letter:

Knowledge is good if you know how to use it, ask to Ryujin to teach adequately and make you enjoy it because now knowing your limitations, you are trustworthy not just to me, but to the ponies who are willing to help you. Your majesty and friend...Princess Lunes Luna Martes Miercoles de la suprema notche.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mom:

My friend Applejack is a great friend over all Equestria and she is always willing to help everyone around her, even if sometimes she is too stubborn to accept help in return. She is a great friend but like everyone, nopony is perfect, so that's what makes her special in some ways like all the others, like you and me.
She is a good example of why we should sleep 8 hours per night, while she received her own cellphone by aunty Luna. I know she believes in her, and if she believes, then I believe in her as well.
Friendship is everything you will learn from Twilight, so to keep my message short.
Spike and I are going to sleep earlier this week and at the weekends we will play videogame until late, that's is what we learn. LOL

Gotta go, Twilight wants to write a letter... Love you... Yours... Ryujin.