• Published 24th Apr 2018
  • 769 Views, 60 Comments

The Robotic Hero of Canterlot High - TriforceAndroid



Dew Drop, a halfling from Metal City, ends up in Canterlot City and tries to start a new life. But when the Cyber Force and the Anti-Cyborg Group attack, he must defend Canterlot City as Android, the Hero of Courage!

  • ...
25
 60
 769

Chapter 15: Cyborg Genocide

The next morning, Celestia drove Dew Drop to school, with Luna having left early to deal with some complaints from parents regarding Cyber Fury’s attack on the students.

Dew Drop looked at Canterlot City as he had some mixed thoughts. He was desperate to tell the Rainbooms that he was Android. But how could he do it? He wasn’t sure if he could just tell them or just show them. Another thought was how the Rainbooms would react. What would they think of the fact that their friend was secretly Metal City’s former champion? What would they say about him fighting the Cyber Force all by himself? Would they be worried? Angry? Hateful?

And then there was the idea of them wanting to get involved in his battles. He knew they were magical girls from what Celestia told him. But magic was exactly what Cyber Lord and the other Cyber Masters were after. If humans and cyborgs were so easy for them to corrupt, how easy would it be for magic to be corrupted? He shook at the thought of his friends becoming corrupt.

Celestia parked her car and got out. Before parting ways with Dew Drop, she turned to him and said, “If there’s anything we can help you with, be it as Dew Drop or… anyone else, don’t hesitate to ask me or Luna. We’d be glad to help you.”

“Thanks, mom. I’ll keep that in mind,” said Dew Drop. Suddenly, he realized what he just called her and covered his mouth. “Um… See ya!” With that, he raced off, feeling embarrassed.

Celestia watched him go with a touched smile on her face. “Mom, hmm? It has a nice ring to it.”

Then her phone rang, and she took it out to see that it was Captain Shining Armor. She picked it up and said, “Hello, Captain. Wait, what?”

She ran off after Dew Drop, telling Captain Armor to stay on the line.

Dew Drop didn’t even hear Celestia running after him. He was too embarrassed at the fact that he called her “mom.” Geez, he thought. Why the heck did I say that? I guess I really missed having a mom. Suddenly, he heard an explosion from a distance. He stopped and looked, seeing smoke rising from the distance. Whoa! Which villain is it this time?!

Celestia caught up with Dew Drop, holding her phone. “It’s Captain Armor,” she said, handing him the phone. “He says it’s quite urgent.”

Dew Drop quickly took the phone and disguised his voice to sound like Android. “Captain, what’s going on?”

“Android, you need to get to the police HQ now,” Shining Armor said. He sounded frantic. “There’s something you need to see.”

“I’m on my way,” said Dew Drop as he hung up and gave Celestia the phone. “I gotta go, mom.” He gasped and ran off. Dang it! Again?! Okay, I’m sure Celestia is gonna want to have a talk with me! He raced off towards the side of the school, hoping no one would see him. Unknown to him, a certain fashionista noticed him running frantically and became concerned. Rarity raced to where he ran. But before she could call out to him, she saw him push a button on his right wrist. Then, to her shock, he transformed into Android! Android leapt off, unaware that he had been caught.

“Dew Drop is Android?” Rarity whispered. She wanted to tell her friends, but her wisdom told her to keep this to herself for now. If Dew Drop wanted them to know his alter ego, he would have told them himself. She just hoped he wouldn’t be angry at her for knowing early.

As he ran, he quickly put his wrist to his mouth. “Richard, Nathan, Benjamin! Come in,” he said. “We have a big emergency!”

“What’s wrong?” Richard asked.


“I’m not sure,” answered Android. “Captain Armor sounded frantic!”

“Hang on,” said Nathan. “We’re on our way.”

“Just get to the station as fast as you can,” said Benjamin. “We’ll meet you there!”

Android nodded and ran to the station as fast as his armored legs could carry him. I hope it’s not too serious!

At the police headquarters, Shining Armor was standing in a room full of computer screens. His eyes darted from screen to screen, but he did not give any orders. He simply stood there and watched while he waited for Android to arrive.

Suddenly, Android came bursting in. “Captain Armor,” he panted. “What’s wrong?”

“We’ve been getting calls about fights all over the city,” Captain Armor said. He pointed to a screen where a Cyber Force cyborg was being cut down by the White Wolf. Then he pointed to another screen where another Cyber Force cyborg was facing the White Wolf, only this time instead of using two blades, one hand was emitting some kind of red energy that was melting the cyborg’s armor into slag. The White Wolf plunged his hand into the molten metal and tore out the black core. The same thing was happening on many other screens. “Looks like you’re not the only one with friends,” Captain Armor said grimly.

Android stared in shock at the sight before him. “No,” he muttered before falling to his knees. He clutched his helmet and growled a little. “That bastard!” He looked back up and suddenly noticed something. “Wait! What’s that?!” He stood up and pointed to some black mist rising up into the air.

“I noticed something too,” Shining Armor said. “Look at the upper sleeve of their jackets.”

On each of the White Wolves’ sleeves was imprinted the word in gold lettering: Aegis.

“The first White Wolf didn’t have that,” Shining Armor said.

“Aegis?” Android said. “Where did they come from?”

“Of that, we’re unsure,” Captain Armor replied. “Each one seems to have a personal cloaking device of some kind. Once they get the black core, they just vanish. This is making the people nervous, though. We’ve tried tracking their signal but it’s no good, there are too many of them to tell them apart.”

Android was very nervous. What on earth was happening? Suddenly, the rest of his teammates came in.

“What did we miss?” Asked Robofist. He looked at the screens and gasped in horror. “What the hell?!”

“So, it seems that the White Wolf has decided to recruit people to join his legion of genocide,” said Ninjadroid as he closed his eyes. “They don’t know the two dangers here.”

“What dangers?” Asked Bot Blaster.

“The first is that the more they kill, the easier it becomes to distance themselves from all of humanity,” explained Ninjadroid. “The other danger is one I remember from before I was turned into Cyber Star: Any Cyber Force cyborg who is slain gets some of their black core energy to go back to Cyber Lord.”

Android gasped in horror. “Oh, no,” he said. “If Cyber Lord receives enough Black Core energy, he’ll be unstoppable! The White Wolf is just giving him exactly what Cyber Lord wants!!!”

“Aegis is an old word that can be roughly translated into the word ‘shield’,” Shining Armor said. “I don’t know who’s behind this-”

At that moment the screens fizzled out and was replaced with the blue eyed face of the White Wolf. “Your deductions are most astute, Mr. Ninjadroid,” he said. “As are yours, Captain Armor. Aegis is exactly the word for this. A shield around humanity to protect them from anything like Metal City from happening ever again. As for Cyber Lord… we’ll get to him later. I’m just calling to tell you that so long as you don’t fight the wolf pack, they won’t touch anything other than their targets. You have my word. Have a nice day, and glory to humanity.”

The screens resumed their broadcast.

“Android,” Shining Armor said. “Did you have any luck tracking the frequency I gave you? Maybe you can use it to find out where this is all coming from.”

Android was silent for a moment. He tried not to scream in rage and let out tears. Then, he took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes, I believe I have," he answered. "All thanks to Bot Blaster."

Bot Blaster rubbed the back of his head shyly. "Oh," he said. "It was nothing,"

The signal that had just taken over the police screens was pinpointed to the Aerospace Communication Geotech tower in the city's center.

Dew Drop sighed as he saw the location. "Well, that's very subtle, isn't it?" He asked sarcastically. "Dr. Ironside was there last time I checked."

"Who?" Shining Armor asked.

“Dr. Ironside is the leader of the Anti-Cyborg Group,” explained Bot Blaster. “They’re a group of people who are dedicated to destroying any and all cyborgs.”

Robofist growled and grinded his teeth in anger. “They’re constantly against the Cyber Force,” he said angrily. “Despite that, they still try to kill all cyborgs they come across! Ugh, I HATE THOSE GUYS!!!”

Ninjadroid placed his hands on the Cyborg of Valor’s shoulders. “Control your anger, my friend,” he said. “Before your anger controls you.”

Android looked at Shining Armor and sighed. “If the White Wolf and Dr. Ironside are working with each other, we might get a repeat of the Metal City incident. It wasn’t just their fighting that destroyed Metal City. It was the fact that they constantly fought each other and never considered the innocent people who were on the battlefield.”

“But that doesn’t make any sense,” Shining Armor protested. “The White Wolf just said this Aegis thing was to prevent another Metal City incident. And if he was with the Anti-Cyborg Group, he wouldn’t just be going after the Cyber Force. He clearly knows you and your team are here but he’s not attacking you. It doesn’t add up.”

“Perhaps Ironside has a grudge against cyborgs that he refuses to let go of,” said Ninjadroid. “Holding a grudge can often blind someone from what’s really important in life. Maybe he’s working on a secret project that White wolf has no knowledge of.”

“It’s all guesswork unless we hear it directly from whoever’s behind this,” Shining Armor said. “Look, the city doesn’t have any laws that pertain to cyborgs or anything like them, so I can’t send out the police to stop this… wolf pack, as the White Wolf called it. But if you want to go to the Aerospace Communication Geotech tower and confront this Ironside person, I can’t legally do anything to stop you either.”

Android nodded and turned to the Robo-Squad. “Come on, guys,” he said. “Let’s go to Aerospace Communication Geotech and see what’s really happening there!”

The other three cyborgs nodded and followed Android as he marched towards the building with only one thought in mind: What in the world was really going on in the Aerospace Communication Geotech?

Comments ( 2 )

All right! It's still going! :pinkiehappy:
Things are really coming to a head now, I wonder what Android and his friends are going to do about this whole situation? It's all quite exciting and one of the more unique stories I've seen in a while. Keep on writing! :rainbowkiss:

Hey there! How you doing? Is the next chapter almost ready for us to read? :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment