• Published 24th Apr 2018
  • 769 Views, 60 Comments

The Robotic Hero of Canterlot High - TriforceAndroid



Dew Drop, a halfling from Metal City, ends up in Canterlot City and tries to start a new life. But when the Cyber Force and the Anti-Cyborg Group attack, he must defend Canterlot City as Android, the Hero of Courage!

  • ...
25
 60
 769

Chapter 13: The Birth of the Robo Squad!!

Author's Note:

It's been a long time since I updated this story. Might as well try and finish it and get it over with.

“Iris Project at 68 percent,” Allister’s lab assistant reported once the doctor came into his lab. “I foresee no complications, now that I have the processing power of the Ragnarok space station at my disposal.”

Dr. Allister went over to a wall at the side of his lab and stared at a human sized pod that was mounted there. He wore an expression of determination on his face. There was a photo of a teenage girl with white hair, dressed in a purple jacket and white striped stockings taped to the wall there. The pod’s surface was covered in fog, but Allister knew exactly what was in it.

“It’s more than halfway done…” Allister mumbled. Then to his assistant, he asked, “Has the prototype come back with the most recent Black Core yet?”

“Yes, sir,” his assistant reported. “I had it placed in the sealed environment where it can’t influence or corrupt anyone. I’ll have it moved to the Raganrok as soon as I can.”

“Good, good,” Allister said distractedly. “I’ve been making the adjustments to the next line of wolvins. Even Ironside couldn’t find something to complain about this time. No Cyber Force cyborg will stand a chance once Project Aegis is ready.”

“Very good, sir,” Allister’s assistant said. “I will continue my work, doctor.”

“Do that,” Allister confirmed. “Meanwhile, as Ironside requests, I’ll write up today’s report on Android.”
—--------------________________—----------------------
The school day came to an end and the students of CHS got ready to either go to their clubs or leave the campus.

Meanwhile, Dew Drop and Firm Soul snuck away to their headquarters and saw the dead bodies of both Cyber Dragon and Cyber Star. Dew Drop felt sad by what happened to them. He took a deep breath. “Okay, I hope this works,” he said.

He reached out with his right arm and placed his hand on Cyber Dragon’s chest. After letting it rest there for thirty seconds, he moved it to Cyber Star’s chest. He backed away and stood next to Firm Soul with a nervous look. Soon, the two bodies began to glow with a white light. They both levitated and began to change. Cyber Dragon’s lizard-like armor changed from looking scaly to looking more smooth. Instead of a robotic right claw, he now had a big robotic arm. The dragon helmet then changed into a helmet that looked like Android’s, but without the antennae.

Cyber Star still had black armor, but it now had a white aura around it. Instead of star-shaped weapons, he now had a katana and kunai knives. The armor changed from looking like a vain celebrity to a more ninja-like appearance.

Soon the two figures landed on the ground, remaining emotionless. Dew Drop felt nervous until he saw them slowly get up. They both rubbed their helmet-covered heads before looking at Dew Drop and Richard. The boy with a big robotic arm gasped and spoke in a timid voice: “D-dew Drop? Firm Soul? Is that you?”

The other figure looked up and gasped. “Oh, my goodness,” said the second boy, whose voice was quiet and humble. “I never thought I’d see my friends again.” He gave them a slight bow. “Drew Drop-san, Firm-san, I am happy to see you both once more.”

Dew Drop gasped as he instantly recognized the voices. “Sharp Eye? Kunai?” He couldn’t hold back his tears of joy as she charged at them and hugged them both. “Guys! I thought I lost you!”

Firm Soul smiled and brought them all into a group hug. “Welcome back, you two,” he said.

“Um… did we miss something?” Asked the boy named Sharp Eye.

The boy who was named Kunai closed his eyes and grunted a little. “I feel as if we were both corrupted by evil,” he said. “It seems that we were both weakened by our flaws. I, Kunai Blade, should’ve never been obsessed with being popular.”

Sharp Eye looked sad and hung his head. “I-I may be smart, but I often f-feel very weak,” he said meekly. “I thought that wealth would make me stronger. But I was wrong. I should’ve kept to my studies.”

Dew Drop smiled at them. “Don’t worry, guys,” he said. “You are no longer under Cyber Lord’s influence. You’re free now.”

“And, if you sign up now, you get to help us both in our fight with the Cyber Force and the ACG,” added Firm Soul. “What do you say? Wanna join our little Robo-Squad?”

“Robo-Squad?” Asked Sharp Eye. “W-well, if I can use my knowledge for good measure, then I’m in.”

Kunai nodded and said, “Pain has been an excellent teacher. I will now use all that I have learned from before and after I became corrupted for the greater good.”

Dew Drop smiled as he turned into Android. “Well then, welcome to the Robo-Squad,” he said. “Sharp Eye, I’ve noticed that you have a cannon built into your right arm. Therefore, I give you your hero name: Bot Blaster, the Cyborg of Wisdom and Knowledge!” He turned to Kunai and said, “Kunai, you have always been a patient individual with everyone around you. You will now be known as Ninjadroid, the Cyborg of Patience!”

The four cyborgs now grinned at each other as the Robo-Squad had been born!
—------------------------------------------------------------------
At the Canterlot Police headquarters, Shining Armor was drinking coffee on a late night shift. Ever since cyborgs had appeared in the city, he hadn’t much of a way to enforce the law on them, and the policemen he had under his command weren’t trained to handle enemies like this. It was at times like this that he wished he were at home with Cadance watching a movie or stargazing, something which he had liked to do with Twilight since they were young.

The fight with the cyborg earlier had only proven to Captain Armor how dangerous these cyborgs could be. If it hadn’t been for the appearance of the White Wolf, the cyborg might have managed to break into the station.

He sighed and drank more of his coffee. If he could get a chance to talk to Android or the White Wolf, maybe he could learn something, but as it happened he had no way to contact either of them, though there was a chance Android might be at the defunct police station he had given him.

“You want to go for the throat,” a metallic voice said in front of Shining Armor’s desk.

The police chief almost spat out his coffee as the White Wolf appeared there in a burst of prismatic light.

“Oh, it’s you,” Captain Armor gasped. “Don’t sneak up on me like that.”

The White Wolf held out one hand. A hologram of Android appeared there, floating above the Wolf’s palm.

“You know this person?” the White Wolf asked.

“Yes,” Captain Armor said. “That’s Android. Aren’t you two working together?”

“Not quite,” the White Wolf replied. “We share a common goal, but that does not necessarily make us allies. I have come to you with a proposal.”

“Oh? And what might that be?” Captain Armor asked.

The White Wolf held out a finger and a laser beam scorched a frequency onto Shining Armor’s pile of loose paper. “This is my contact details. It only works one way, but if you catch any sign of Cyber Force activity, I would like you to contact me. That way I can move in faster before any Cyber Force cyborg can do more damage. I want to minimize the risk of loss of life.”

Captain Armor looked at the piece of paper and quickly memorized the number. “Thank you,” he said. “Minimizing loss of life is something I also care about. But what about Android?”

“Deal with him as you see fit,” the White Wolf said dismissively. “I don’t require a concrete answer from you right now. All I ask is that you think about it.”

Then the White Wolf gave Captain Armor a salute and walked away, vanishing in a burst of prismatic light.