• Published 19th May 2021
  • 877 Views, 10 Comments

Bluebirds vs Black Devils :& The Forbidden Love - Howler



Rainbow is a Black Devil , Soarin a Bluebird, but they could never be together

  • ...
6
 10
 877

The School ( Dash POV)

On a bright sunny morning, sun rays illuminated the curtains of a girl's room. A pretty teenage girl, peacefully sleeping on her bed, dreaming until.....

"Dash! get your lazy ass up it's time for school!" a voice of her brother yelled. She sees her Border Collie, Orion a few inches from her face as he starts to lick her up in a lovely way to his owner, "Hey Orion, how are you?" the girl pats the dog's head, dearly.

The young girl had rainbow hair and sparkling magenta eyes. The girl's name is Rainbow Silver Dash moans in her sleep, struggling to open her eyes. Another dream had gone by and waking up to another day. And not just any other day, it was the first day of senior year.

It was 7:04 a.m. as she got out of bed, grabbed her clothes, and stepped out of her room, down the hall, and to the bathroom. She changes out of her PJ, into some camouflage leggings, a tank top, and a short leather jacket, along with some boots. She brushes her messy rainbow mane and leaves it down. She looks at herself in the mirror and takes a good look at herself "Lookin' good, Dash." she said to herself.

She puts on her hunting camouflage bag and grabs her biker helmet and another one smaller and as she slid down the ramp of the staircase, she heads into the kitchen. At the kitchen table were Scoots, Blitz, and her cousin, Clear Skies who were eating breakfast, Dash put down the two helmets on the counter, while she stood watching her family, soon someone noticed her, it was her cousin, she asked while sipping coffee, "Good morning, cuz, want me to drive you to school?"

Dash just shook her head no, "I got my ride." she glanced at Scootaloo "I'm going to take you to school, you better get your back bag." Scootaloo responded, "Yay!", as she rolled to get her backbag. Dash smiled at her little sister's excitement. Blitz stated, "Don't forget to look at the offers from college." Dash nodded, and replied, "Thanks, Blitz, I will when I get back home." She took a toast from the table, and consumed it, while she waited for her little sister, soon she rolled back with her My Little Pony backbag, Dash bends down and asks, "Ready?" Scoots got excited with her arms up, "YES! I love riding with you !" Dash chuckled at her, "Let's go"

Scoots turned back to her brother and cousin, "Bye guys." as she waved bye at the two, Blitz just responded with, " Bye, guys, see you when I get off of work"

The two went outside of the house, she walked to the garage, she hit the switch on the wall.


When they came to a red light, she stopped and looked around her. The stoplight in front of her turned from red at the top to green at the bottom. Soon the sisters made it to Scoot's elementary school, Dash got off the motorcycle, and took her sister off the bike, Scoots took off the helmet and handing her it to her sister. Dash took the helmet back and puts it on the back of the motorcycle. Dash took her little sister's hand as they walked down the sidewalk. There were kids everywhere, some running others playing in the courtyard waiting for the bell. She bends down to her sister, "Okay we're here, I'll pick you up when you get out because Blitz got to work." she kissed her little sister's head, "I love you, sis." the bell rings, Scoots says, "I love you too," she runs off toward the door, Scoots gazed back at her sister, she waved goodbye, as she walked into school.

Dash just stood there with a smile, by how much she loved that eager, clumsy, and loveable little girl, 'How did I get lucky to have her in my life' she thought. She kind of reminds Dash of her, the teacher of her school, even told her that Scoots remind her of Dash at that age, she looks down at her watch, she better hurry up, or she'll be late.

She walked back to her bike, and as she got on, she revved her motorcycle like she was about to race someone and then continued driving it as she came closer and closer to her destination. and soon she made it to her high school parking lot, getting off the bike. Dash walked into the school's entryway. She took time to look at the trees on the sides of the pavement. When she entered the school, she heard...

"DASHIE!" She heard as she saw her best friends,


"OW!" Suddenly, she bumped into someone, and papers went flying everywhere and onto the floor. "Hey, would you watch where you're going?" The voice demanded.

Dash' was about to reply when she froze and saw who had spoken to her, and the sight of his was making her turn bright pink. It’s him, the guy who beat her in the race

His tan skin seemed to glow, his windswept navy blue hair and his stunning emerald eyes had a fire within them as she glared at him. He took a quick look over at her attire, and judging from her sneaker boots and gym skirt, he could guess she was on a sports team.

The girl's eyes slowly widened and her cheeks began flushing when she realized who was in front of her. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"It's okay." Soarin' cut her off, surprising her. "I'm the one who should be saying sorry."

"Soarin'!" Spitfire barked, tearing his gaze away from her. "Come on." She tugged his arm and pulled him away, eager to get to their first class. As he was dragged away, he stole one last glance at the rainbow-haired girl. She was already something to look forward to.


Rainbow Dash had never felt so stupid in her life. She had just yelled at Soarin' of the Wonderbolts. Just perfect. She knelt down to pick up her papers to distract herself from her fire-red face, flushed with humiliation.

"I can't believe you just did that." Rarity said as she began helping her, along with the other girls.

"Me either," Dash mumbled.

Applejack handed Rainbow a couple of papers. "Hey, we're still going to meet up at the studio, right?" She asked, changing the subject.

Rainbow internally thanked AJ for that save. "Yeah, unless everyone else has plans."

Everyone shook their heads. "Flash and I have to study at the library during the free period, but I will be there," Twilight said.

"Timber and I have some studying to do as well, but count me in," Sunset added as they all stood back up.

Flash Sentry and Timber Spruce are Twilight and Sunset's boyfriends. It was sometimes mind-boggling how the two nerds were the first of their group to have relationships. Flash was a guitar player in charge of his own and, while Timber was an environmentalist in training.

Dash smiled. "All right. We'll see you there." The Rainbooms then split up to their first-period classes. Rainbow felt a little bit better when she entered her classroom, thinking about later today. .

Soon, Dash made it to her first class, soon her phone went off, she stared at her teacher asking, "Can I take this?" the teacher just nodded, Dash got up and walked outside the classroom, checking her phone to see it's her sister's school, answering it, "Yes." she said, the school, "Miss Dash, Scootaloo Breeze, is here in the nurse office, she got sick, being that Blitz is unable, we decided to call you."

RING!

The last bell as all the teens rushed out those door like a stampeed, and running like animals toward the bus or going their separate ways. Dash saw her friends and waved goodbye to them from a distance as she headed her separate way until somebody stopped her. It was her beloved dog who must have follwed and waited for her until school was over.

"ORION! How did you get here? Did you get out of the house and followed me to school again?" Well, since you're here… Ready to go to work?" she asks her pup as he jumped around all excited.

Dash pulls out her red skateboard with her helmet, putting it on. She hops on it and starts skating down the sidewalk, further away from her school as she enters the friendly enviroment of her neighborhood with Orion walking side by side, following all the way to her exciting job, or that's what she thinks in her opinion.

Comments ( 5 )

This is a pretty nice start off. I like that it's a new ship rather than the standard Sunlight or any of the Rainbooms with each other. Don't get me wrong, that's a good group of ships, but I'd like something new every now and then. Just to clarify the timeline, Soarin comes in after Everfree, I assume? Based on the fact that timber is still Twilight's boyfriend.

Also, is it just me, or in the cover art does Soarin look like Brock from Pokemon?

10822873
i is sowwy, i don't watch pokemon :(

UPDATE PLS!♡♡♡♡♡

Login or register to comment