• Published 19th May 2021
  • 876 Views, 10 Comments

Bluebirds vs Black Devils :& The Forbidden Love - Howler



Rainbow is a Black Devil , Soarin a Bluebird, but they could never be together

  • ...
6
 10
 876

The News (Soarin' POV)

Author's Note:

I stuck at deaths

Soarin'

After practice, he was soaked with sweat. While he traveled to the men's locker room pondering to himself, he groaned 'I need a long shower.' Walking in to take his shower, as he turned the warm water on, I thought of a girl I shouldn't have.

' Rainbow Dash, A Shadowbolt, A Black Devil, '

Soarin''s head slapped the back of the shower stall, while the water descended against me, he sighed, he stayed this way for extremely long just dreaming about her remarkable rainbow hair, her magenta eyes, and that slim, firm body. His emotions just won't go away, all his mind always thinks of her, and the gorgeous beauty doesn't seem to leave his dreams. he knows it's crazy for a Wonderbolt to love a Shadowbolt, it goes against everything he was taught.

He loved her the first day he met her, it happened several years back, about the time back when he first started the Wonderbolts Bluebirds, a racing team, his dad is the owner since my mother died in an accident, so he has been a member ever since he was old enough to start. Soarin' still had to work for his role, even though he had an advance. It occurred back throughout the course her parents were alive.

----------------------------------------------------------------
[I/] 8 years earlier

Soarin' sat on a chair drawing on his sketchbook on his kitchen table. He was focusing on a spot, and it was something that Soarin' believed was good enough to draw. One of the few things that Soarin' could remember about his mom, Electric Sapphire, was that she cherished drawing, and whenever she could, she would teach Soarin. While as much as he enjoyed fighting and race car driving he loved drawing. He had a large number of sketches, drawings, and even paintings in his room and the rest of his house.

Shortly he heard a knock on the door, opening it, and glancing down to see a female Golden Shepard Mix he laughed identifying who it was, he bent down "Hey Jezebel, where is your owner? “ As he began to scratch her ears, then he heard a whistle, and Jezebel yipped excitedly as she dashes in the direction of the whistle soon came out a familiar attractive girl with long midnight starry black hair, dark blue eyes, some might say she's the female clone of his father stood at his doorway,

"And what do I owe this visit of the great Midnight Harmony" he teased. Midnight was his younger sister,

Soarin' cherished his siblings, but since both are the oldest, they always had a unique bond together, they could sense when the other was upset.

Even when she moved away with Spark, the two met at a Bluebirds' party.

Spark was a new Bluebird and was hesitant of all the people, and later Midnight decided to provide him company, that's how she is. After the party, the two begin to hang out with each other, then the two hanged out so many people thought of them as a couple, especially the siblings, then soon the two dated, and moved in together, and then you know the rest, he proposed, they got married, had kids, Celeste a 7-year-old, Snow Dust, who just was born yesterday, a newborn boy.

"I can't miss my big brother's big race day today, now can't I." she teased.

He raised his eyebrow before he could back with a comeback, his brain concentrated on the word, 'race'. Then the realization hit him, he hit himself in the head, 'How could I forget about the most important race of the year' It was the indie500 against the Shadowbolts Black Devils. This was any racer's dream, it was an honor to be accepted, it originated back when the two sisters first started to hate each other. Ever since then they formed two racing groups, and the first race was the indie500, and the one who finished the race, was the Black Devils, then it was a race about who was the better driver.

But soon, the issue on his mind came out, "Why are you here?" the question seemed to throw her off guard, her eyes dodged him, and her lips opened, but soon closed again, "Bec-" Soarin waited calmly for the answer, in his head trying to figure out what's wrong "What's wrong?' Immediately without delay, she blurted out, "I'm fine." her left hand was nervously rubbing the back of her neck.

Something was up because of how she kept trying to cover what was wrong, by her saying "I'm fine."

He stood up, holding his arms out, and she launched herself at him, sobbing into his chest, he just held her tightly, "Are you going to tell me what happened?" he asked softly, soon her tears continued, and Soarin' could feel her shaking her head 'yes'. " her lips opened but quickly closed, she was trying to find the way of wording it, "He....h..." Soarin' held her tightly to let her know he was there.

There was trembling in her voice, "He....h...." he intervened, " It's okay if you don't want to tell me." she just shook her head, implying she wants to talk about it, he just held her, patiently waiting for her response, her words little clearer" He's dead." her lips continued. "Dad is dead."

Soarin''s body froze and his heart stopped almost painfully in his chest...

Dad... dead

The word almost seems so foreign...

Finally, the world came crashing around him...

Tears spilled from his eyes. ...

He could barely breathe as anguish and despair seized his soul.

"You're lying!" he screamed to his sister, "He's not dead! He can't be! " The two just held each other as if their lives depended on it, their cries carried through the house, the siblings with pains in their hearts. They just buried their faces into each other, the endless tears soaked each other's clothes, but neither cared.

Then he caught whimpers, glancing down to see Jezebel, paws on her owner's knees, making sure she was fine, Midnight broke the embrace, wiping her tears.

"Sorry to ruin your morning" she looked away, Soarin' turned her to look at him, "Mid, sorry for yelling at you, you have every right to tell me, I just can't believe it, he was always there for all of our sick days, he the reasons I love racing, he's my idol" she frowned, "Me either" she just wiped her tears, "But knowing dad he wouldn't us to be upset over him, he'll want us to be strong," he thought for a moment, 'She's right,' He wiped away his tears. Soon his phone went off, seeing it was from HQ answering the call, "Yes, what is it?" there was hesitation in her voice, "Soarin' I need you here, to discuss somethings." all he said was, "Okay."

Inserting his right hand in his jacket's pocket looking for something, but shortly he didn't discover it, he panicked, 'Where is it?, he asked himself, then a thought came to his head. As he tried to hide the look in his eyes, so he wouldn't worry his sister. He stated "I'll be right back." his body stopped, and he continued "Want to come," he asked, she pondered for a second, and she responded, "Of course, what do you think of that girl?" Jezebel just bounced excitedly. Midnight continued, "I just got to call Spark." Soarin' just nodded, "You do that, I got to get something."

He opened the door to his room, soon he got knocked down by a well-known force, his wolfdog, Hunter, had something in his mouth, Soarin's keys.

"Good boy." he let me up, but he senses something was "Thanks buddy, you're a lifesaver, oh and your girlfriend in the kitchen." soon as he heard that he flew out of the room, "That dog." he chuckled, Soarin’ checking the time on his phone, and seeing it was 7:56 a.m, 'I still have time' he thought, grasping the fallen keys that fell on the floor.

Soon he made it to his kitchen, Midnight said "I can go." he just nodded, as he opened his front door, and waited until everyone got out, as he got his key on his keyring, in the pocket of his jacket, locking it.

As he walked to his Jeep, opening the passenger door for his sister, and the backseat, Hunter and Jezebel, jumped in, Soon he heard his phone go off, hitting the button on the headboard, Soarin answered the call, "Hey bro, congrats" as soon as he heard the voice he knew who it was his best friend Spitfire from childhood "Thanks, how you and that baby of yours." Spitfire found the love of her life, Wave Chill, and the two didn't admit to their feeling until Fleetfoot particularly threw the two together in a room, and the two admitted to having feelings for each other, and soon a wedding happened and Spitfire got pregnant. "Being a pain."Spitfire laughed, but soon noticed what was wrong with the siblings, "What's wrong?" she asked, Midnight was fighting back the tears, trying to find the right words. "Dad is gone." as soon Spitfire heard she fell into tears herself because our father was always there for her as well. He treated her like family. "I'm sorry."

He had to go to the Bluebirds racing company, to pick up his father's things. The trip was quiet as the two thought of the result, none of the two comprehended how to answer the problem, 'What will happen now?' he thought.

Soon the pair made it to the famous building, but Soarin just stayed in the car, trying to figure it out, his father was his best friend in the universe since he was a child. He felt a comforting hand from his sister, even though it hurt her, she was there for her brother. This is what made the older siblings bond with each other, "I'll be here the whole way." he nodded, he found it ironic that a few moments ago and he was comforting her, Midnight unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. she looked back at him, "You coming?" she asked. He just rolled his eyes, "Yes, I'm coming?"

Soarin got out of the car and locked the doors, walking behind Midnight towards the front door, going into the doors of his teenage days, analyzing the memories wherever he looked, he just grinned, as he looked at the Bluebirds trophies looking at the first competition he won versus a girl he forgot the name but remembered she has rainbow hair. He was roughly around the age of 17, when every Bluebird start, when someone starts they have to go through a tryout, Soarin still recollects his first tryout it was nerve-wracking, to say the least.

Quickly he made it to the secretary's door, his hand was hovering over the door, and he felt a comforting hand on his shoulder, all he did was sigh. As his hand knocked, "Come in," he heard, he looked at Midnight, "Wait here." she nodded, as he walked in, coming to face to face with a purple hair woman, with olive skin, and rosy eyes, she gestured him to, sit in a chair in front of her desk, doing so, "What do you want, Amethyst?" the woman had a serious look on her face, "Mr. Skies, because of the fact your father passed, we need to discuss manners with you." She always called me 'Mr. Skies' because his father was the boss, and she thought was polite, he stopped trying to convince her to call him Soarin', she’ll never change. She does it to his siblings too.

"What is it?" he asked,

"We want you to be the leader of the Bluebirds."