• Published 30th May 2017
  • 4,212 Views, 5 Comments

A Baby Dilemma - Mackstack



When Shiny visits his parents house, Velvet realizes that she's been hungering for something exciting. Something her husband had lost interest in. Something that her son could surely provide...

  • ...
15
 5
 4,212
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Loving the story so far!

I am always a sucker for Sparkle incest, and Velvet and Shining are always fun. I can't wait to see what will be her reaction when she finds out that she is maybe pregnant with her son's foal, that is always something that I will be looking forward to that. I like your take on Nightlight, of being being a pudgy clueless dull old stallion that has lost interest in having sex with his wife. I hope that the next chapters will show Nightlight trying to wipe himself to shape in the hope of satisfying his wife again, all the while Velvet, his having sex with their son. This is going to be hilariousness story. Now if only Nightlight start to do with his daughter that would just make it better.

Not a fan of missionary, but will track for now.

Login or register to comment