• Published 29th May 2017
  • 1,067 Views, 7 Comments

A Dragon Code For Nursery - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



The Mane 7 are sick, so Spike takes care of them.

  • ...
14
 7
 1,067

Part 3

Spike came back with seven pills for each of his friends. They're called cure pills, the special cure for ponies who take them before they go to bed, they'll feel better in the morning, especially in twelve hours. "Alright, I'm back with the cure, girls.", he said. "This is a cure pill, a pill that can take away the sickness within twelve hours."

"Dude, you have no idea how cringe-worthy that was.", Starlight muttered. "A cure pill isn't a real pill, because I'm pretty sure a pill can literally cure you."

"Allergy pills can cure you easily, if you have allergies that are bad, Rainbow.", Twilight said. " Even though we don't have allergies right now."

"Actually, Rarity, allergies are like a kind of sickness.", Fluttershy said, rubbing one temple. "Sneezing is the number one allergy everypony knows."

"And guess who has it.", Rarity said. "Me. I'm the one who's sneezing in this room."

"We all know that, Rarity.", Rainbow Dash said. "Besides, that's what I have too, you know."

"Girls, we don't have all night.", Applejack groaned. "Can we just take this gosh darn pill, so we'll be better and have our strength back in the morning."

"Yeah, I feel like getting better in the morning.", Pinkie said, as she tried to reach over for her pill.

The girls took the pill and went to sleep. Before Spike left the room, he shut the light off, said good night to them, and closed the door behind him. "Hopefully get better in the morning.", he hoped, crossing his fingers.

Comments ( 1 )

Is this getting an update?

Login or register to comment