• Published 4th Mar 2017
  • 2,807 Views, 53 Comments

Ruin - lollipopchica



Amber Stone looked honest enough, but Shining Armor knew that the sweet accent and even those big brown ingénue eyes of hers were all a lie. There was nothing wholesome or proper about the mare and he couldn't wait to expose her for what she was.

Comments ( 6 )

loved that ending I hope for another book 📚 this one is the best so far 🎂

can confrim that a sequin is noodled


pl0x:fluttercry:

D'awwww... A bit sad that the changelings are no more, but, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure Chryssie is immortal, so yeah.

Very nice ending.

8422235
In previous story it is mentioned that Changelings were just cursed ponies, while Chrysalis on the other hand was created as a Changeling, so there was no curse to be lifted.

Got to say, this is hands down one of the best Shining Armor/Chrysalis ships I have ever read. There wasn't a single chapter in the series that didn't have me on the edge of my seat. This final chapter just became my favorite as it ended just as well as it began.

This, is what you call a great find. It's a great story, characters and a little of mystery, my only personal gripe is that Twilight's relationship with Shining should end on a more negative note. For me, she didn't earn an apologise and at leat should be a locket in the tower or in her room for what she did. But the overall great story, really wish for part II but as it stands now It's great being, middle and end.

Login or register to comment