• Published 3rd Jan 2017
  • 1,123 Views, 28 Comments

How the mighty have fallen - styx



Some say the most terrifying person is the one that has nothing left to lose. That can only be said of those who survive the fall from grace.

Comments ( 4 )

7950138 Hey dude thanks for the feedback about the tenses and grammar. In the new chapter I tried my best to fix that (cuz I noticed I went between tenses way more than I thought I did). If I keep seeing feedback similar to yours about the tenses and grammar I'll look into getting an editor. Seriously thanks for being honest.

7963906 to be fair, name one story where they used a deus ex machina and the villain actually stopped it?

Finally found the time to continue reading your story. Again have to say enjoyed the story although I personally felt the events of the last two chapters a bit rushed. I did however like that you set up the Reptiles a chapter beforehand, so it didn't feel completly out of the blue when they attacked. The passage when Celestia sees Baphomet was a bit confusing, considering that the perspectiv switches between Chrysalis to Celestia without really easing you in, but after reading that part again I got it. I personally am not the biggest fan of letting a story getting so dark so quickly but you handled it well for the most part and still put the characters at the center. So overall good chapters. Keep the good work up.

Login or register to comment