• Published 8th May 2017
  • 341 Views, 0 Comments

The Dazzlings' Shrines - HorsesandMOARGaloar



Flim and Flam end up in a cave, and try to solve some ridiculous tests. Will they succeed?

  • ...
 0
 341

Shoes

After the two nonpareil brothers put on their clothes, they ventured into the third shrine. It consisted of a bar-like building: and by its fallen seats and under its counter lay scores of bottles flowing with rivers of alcohol. They surrounded an unusually large Earth pony of brown and white fur, who wallowed and bathed himself with more intoxicating drinks before he slowly got up.

“Just my luck,” the drunk pony slurred, “if it ain’t those two swindlers again!” He tossed two of his bottles at the brothers, who barely dodged his projectiles. “What are you here for, stupid?”

Flam frowned. “We’re on a quest, and we’re here to play our third game so we can get out of this stupid maze!” he scolded. “Just tell us how to play it!”

“Alright.” The belching, oversized horse got up and tottered forth. “The name’s ‘Trouble Shoes’, and the last place that I remember was at a bar where I was sweeped out for sleeping at the table. You know? That’s one crazy thing they’ve managed to do to me, or things get crazier when I get wasted!”

“Just tell us what to do already!” Flim cried. “We don’t have much time!”

Author's Note:

Since Trouble Shoes looks like a Clydesdale, and Clydesdale horses are associated with the beer brand known as "Budweiser", I then liked to imagine that Trouble Shoes is drunk.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment