• Published 21st Dec 2016
  • 266 Views, 4 Comments

The Power of Generosity - LeafyGlee15635



Queen chrysalis returns with an army of magically conjured up changelings.

  • ...
 4
 266

The Power of Generosity

"Darling, me...." said Rarity "We are getting late."

She and all her freinds were going to the Royal High Tea for Gifted unicorns. They were guests of honour. Of course, they weren't gifted unicorns (except Twilight Sparkle) but just to inspire everypony else in Canterlot they were to attend this occasion.

"Oh, Twilight, darling, wait till you see your tremendous dress!" Exclaimed Rarity.

Rarity took out Twilight Sparkle's dress. It was marvellously rare. It was a dress inspired by Twilight Sparkle's castle. It was pale green & lavender, with extraordinary pearls at the belt, and there were long crystals at the back of the dress's neck-line. The cloth was shimmering like a crystal. In front of the whole thing was a extremely rare white & purple gem, shaped like Twilight's element. Not only that, but the bottom of the dress was studded in dazzling gems from North Canterlot, and North Canterlot gems are one of the best type of gems in Equestria, after the Crystal Empire. It came wit a small something for the head, it was for the side, poking out, rather sharp crystals.

Rarity explained "Those long things on the neck line are long crystals, and your headdress is made of sharp crystals, all from the Crystal Empire. Those pearls on the belt are pearls from Manehattan. And yes, the cloth I used was crystal cloth. And those gems at the back are the shiniest of North Canterlot gems. And that gem in front is none other than the Snow Gem from Vanhoover!"

All of them gasped

"Wow, Rarity," Twilight Sparkle gasped,"that is extraordinarily superbly generous of you! The Snow Gem is very, very, very rare! And you travelled Equestria just to make my dress! And isn't crystal cloth really hard to make.... I can't believe this at all!"

"Well, the only thing ah can say is that she is the element of generosity." Quipped Applejack, still shocked.

Then, Rarity took out all the other shimmering dresses, all gorgeous and rare. Rarity herself looked brilliant, wearing a Lacy , dark blue-ish purple dress, full of gems, and wore a necklace.

"Well, I feel selfish." Rarity said putting on the necklace

"But you really deserve to have that marvellous necklace," said Fluttershy. "Anyway what is that necklace made of?"

"This is a necklace inspired by the elements of harmony. It is made from North Canterlot gems & Crystal Empire gems. At the bottom of the triangle, is my element. Of course, all of them are diamond shaped, anyways, the two on top of it are kindness and laughter, and the three right at top are loyalty, magic & honesty." Rarity explained.

Soon, after all of them got ready, they left for Canterlot Castle. Princess Celestia warmly welcomed them.

"And now, may I invite our guests of honour, The holders of the Elements of Harmony! Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, & of course Princess Twilight Sparkle!" Princess Celestia announced, as they trotted In.

They all took seats to the left of Celestia. Soon enough, Twilight Sparkle was talking with all the teachers. She remembered all her old teachers. Rarity talked with the guests of honour, which had a lot of ponies from Canterlot high society. Applejack thought no one would talk with her, but she managed to get along with Inkwell, an old teacher. Fluttershy was too shy to talk to anypony.

"You might have forgotten one guest though." A sudden loud voice chimed in. It was a Pegasus.

"Don't be silly, you're a Pegasus!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Not this body I am in, my true identity!" Said the mare

Suddenly, a large beam of green appeared, showing the body of Queen Chrysalis. It was her. She was angered when her changeling hive reformed and duped her, and she then decided to get back, and on this very day with the hopes Starlight would be there. But she wasn't.

"Well, well, Chrysalis! You really wanted revenge, so you came here hopeless!" Celestia exclaimed.

But that was responded with " who needs changelings who can die, when you have immortal magically conjured up ones?"

And then, larger, nastier magically conjured up changelings. As they poured in, they began to fight and feed on love. Ponies merely fought with tables, teacups, and since they were unicorns, they could use magic. Plates, and even hot tea and food were used. It turned into a food fight at one point, but none had effect, after all, they were magically conjured up changelings. And soon you could see it, the changelings were winning. Even Celestia, who fought the hardest, was taken down. Rarity was broken hearted as she made so Many dresses, but she had to fight in them.

Suddenly, Rarity realised that no pony had ever been generous to Chrysalis, and that is why she wanted to feed of the love in Equestria, and take everything with force, but it didn't work with Thorax, as he did it with the means of defeating Chrysalis. She knew that of she gave something to Chrysalis with love, her hunger would be satisfied forever, and she wouldn't be so evil.

"Wait, Chrysalis, I know how you feel. I know a better way!" Rarity exclaimed, taking off her necklace.

She gave it to Chrysalis, full of love. Chrysalis, was set to tears by this. Never in her life had anypony been this generous to her. The moment the necklace touched Chrysalis, there was a blast of magic. Rarity was lifted into the air. A duplicate of the necklace was created, but since this necklace had gems the colours of the elements of harmony, each gem turned into the shape of the element according to its colour, and it was put on Rarity.. Rarity was put down, but Chrysalis remained up. All the holes on her body were mended, her body turned from black to white, her eyes became blue. Her mane was neater, and became light blue. Her wings expanded. She still had insect like wings, but they had patterns on them. She was now reformed.

Chrysalis was put down, to everypony's shock.

"Wha-" Chrysalis was about to say, but stopped in shock

Her voice wasn't a terrible double voice, but a sweeter, smoother voice.

The door busted open. It was Luna.

"There was a total disaster on - wait there is more of a disaster here! Celestia, what happened here? She said.

"Long story......" Chrysalis responded.

"Celestia, who is this?" Luna said, pointing at Chrysalis.

"Reformed Chrysalis" Celestia said proudly.

"OK...... This will take SOME getting used to......." Luna said timidly.

"You mean even though I'm reformed you're not going to appreciate me and STILL CALL ME EVIL?!" Chrysalis bellowed.

"NO, NO...... I mean just to get used to you....." Luna said.

Chrysalis groaned.

Soon enough, Chrysalis went to the new Changeling kingdom. Thorax accepted her there. From now on Chrysalis always thanked Rarity for what she did whenever she saw her.

Author's Note:

her body turned from black to white

No, I don't mean to be racist!

And sorry! I know you all dislike me reforming Chrysalis, but, I think it should've been done
Thanks for reading!:raritystarry:

Oh, and there will be a sequel, called "THE HONEST TRUTH" featuring Applejack.:ajsmug:

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by LeafyGlee15635 deleted Dec 22nd, 2016

3 dislikes...... Disappointing.:raritycry: I think I should cancel this and revoke submission. Well.... The sequel will be better...... Mark my words. :raritydespair:

7811594 Hey, don't delete this! I liked it! There is still a lot of room for improvement, but I still think it deserves a like! :twilightsmile: Write in your own way! :pinkiesmile:

Some of my stories have more than 3 dislikes, so don't get discouraged.

Login or register to comment