• Published 7th Nov 2016
  • 427 Views, 53 Comments

Dragon's Treasure - Bahamut0



A story highlighting Rarity and Inferno's relationship.

  • ...
4
 53
 427

Epilogue

It was just another day for Rarity. Things seemed to go about as they normally would. Until she got a text from Inferno. It read:There's some place special I wanted to take you. No need to bring any money. It's on me. And there's also a present I want to give you. See you after school!

'I wonder what he has planned?', Rarity thought to herself as she read the text. 'Well, there's only one way to find out!' The rest of the day passed by slowly as Rarity anticipated what Inferno's surprise would be. She met up with him once school was out.

"You ready?", Inferno asked with a smirk.

"Always darling.", Rarity said with a smile. They walked to where Inferno had wanted to take her. When they arrived, Rarity's jaw nearly dropped! Inferno had taken her to a jewelry store! "Is this where you wanted to give me that present you were talking about?"

"You'll just have to step inside and find out." Rarity was in awe of all the gorgeous jewelry on display!

"Inferno, darling! You really didn't have to go this far just to make me happy!"

"I didn't. None of this jewelry is your present."

"Why's that?"

"There's no gem in this world that's as beautiful as you are. Inside and out." Rarity nearly swooned at Inferno's words.

"Any more talk like that, and I just might melt."

"Keep in mind I said any gem in this world.", Inferno said as he reached into his pocket. "So Red Eyes was instrumental in helping me get this." Inferno pulled out a necklace with a brilliant, blazing ruby as the main focus. "It's a fire ruby. Red Eyes picked it out because it shows how bright my love for you burns. And how much you light up my life." Inferno wrapped his arms around her after he put the necklace on Rarity. "You're my treasure. And I figured I should get you something that shows just how precious you are to.."

"Enough sweet talk.", Rarity said as she pulled him into a kiss. "You've already said more than enough.", she said with a smile as she pulled out of the kiss. "And now it's time for me to show you just how much you mean to me." Rarity led him outside.

"Isn't this behavior un-lady like?", Inferno asked with a smirk.

"Does it really matter?", Rarity said as she pulled him into a deep kiss. "Your name fits you quite well. You ignite my passion my handsome dragon."

"And I love you above all else my treasure.", Inferno replied as he returned the kiss. Both of them were thinking the same thing at that moment. 'There's nothing in the world that'd make me give you up.'

Comments ( 25 )

7705407

I think you'll really like the epilogue. I just finished it.

7705421 Awwwwwww I love it and that was another sweet and happy ending between 2 people who love each other so much :heart:

7705445

What was your favorite part of the epilogue?

7705447 have to be when Inferno gave her a Ruby necklace that red eyes help him pick out for him to give to Rarity

7705459

I'm betting you also enjoyed the banter between Rarity and Inferno?

7705470
Now the only problem I have is which relationship to focus on next.

7705472 Hmmmmm well as much as i wants to say Shadow Thunder and Starlight... why not Dark Ice x Indigo Zap

7705478

Give the new couple a chance to shine right?

7705481

Well, I'm still deciding on which relationship to focus on next. And I think I know the one!

7705488 Oooooo can't wait to see who the next relationship you will be focusing on next

7705497

Well, I've decided on doing the Dark Ice X Indigo Zap story. I'm having some trouble coming up with a title though. Any ideas?

7705654 how about…Loving The Reformed Dragon Brother

7705654 hope that is a good title for you to use

7706368

Well its either that or Thawing Dark Ice

7706382 Thawing Dark Ice... that does sound pretty good of a title Aswell

7706382 You know something for the crystal prep students who counter parts for CHS mane 6 I kinda understand

Indigo Zap is RD countour part
Sunny Flare is Rarity Countour part
Lemon Zest is pinkie countour part

But I can't really and trying figuring out how

Sugarcoat is AJ countour part

And Sour Sweet is Fluttershy countour part I can kinda understand Sour sweet because she is sweet at times but then turns sour

7707290 Yeah... well Other will agree to the coutour parts and probably know why sugarcoat is aj crystal prep contour part and why sour sweet is Fluttershy Contour part

7707297

The new story should post pretty soon. Have fun reading it!

7707434 Yay! Can't wait to see it when it gets posted

7707437

should be in a couple of minutes.

This was a heartwarming ending. Seriously the couples are stuff usually shoved out of the picture but the two I read of so far are really sweet.

Login or register to comment