• Published 7th Nov 2016
  • 426 Views, 53 Comments

Dragon's Treasure - Bahamut0



A story highlighting Rarity and Inferno's relationship.

  • ...
4
 53
 426

Chapter 3: Unwanted Attention

Rarity was at her locker putting away the books she didn't need when Adonis showed up. "Oh. I didn't expect to see you again."

"I've been admiring you Rarity. And I am here to humbly ask for your hand."

"That's quite sweet of you, but I'm afraid I'm spoken for."

"By who? That mongrel who interrupted us earlier?" Adonis started to move his hand over to Rarity's body. "What could he give you that I couldn't?"

"That's quite enough.", Rarity said as she pulled herself out of his attempted grip. "While your advances are flattering, I must decline. Inferno is my boyfriend. It wouldn't be right to do this to him." That tore it for Adonis.

"You would choose one who uses such vile creatures as dragons over me?!", he shouted as he grabbed Rarity's arm.

"Let me go!"

"I should teach you a lesson!"

"Hey!", Inferno shouted.

"What do you want mongrel?"

"Just wanted to offer you some punch for my harsh demeanor earlier.", Inferno said with a smile.

"Why can't you be reasonable like him?", Adonis said as he released his grip on Rarity. "I graciously accept your offer."

Inferno's expression instantly changed when Adonis let his guard down. "SHORYUKEN!", Inferno shouted as he executed a powerful uppercut that knocked him down to the floor! Inferno then went over to Rarity "You alright?"

"I am now!", Rarity said nearly swooning in front of him. "Thanks for coming to my rescue."

"It's what I do. Huh. Looks like ugly here isn't done yet." Inferno said as he noticed Adonis getting back up. "How about we settle this with a duel? Unless you're afraid of another beating."

"Miserable cur!", Adonis hissed as he pulled out and activated his duel disk. "Her heart shall be mine!"

Inferno: 8000
Adonis: 8000

"I'll take the first move! I summon Absolute Crusader in attack mode and end my turn."

"I draw! Nice! I set a card and summon Black Stone of Legend and tribute it to special summon Red Eyes Black Dragon! Barbecue his Absolute Crusader! Inferno Fire Blast!"

"I activate Crusader's effect! Since you special summoned a monster, I can tribute him to destroy it!"

"I end my turn."

"Now I draw. I summon Blade Knight and equip him with Lightning Blade! Attack him directly!" Inferno shielded himself as Blade Knight charged at him and slashed at his life points! "I'll set a card and end my turn."

Inferno: 5600
Adonis: 8000

"You attack one Red Eyes, you get the whole flock! Since Black Stone is in my graveyard, I can return one level seven or lower Red Eyes monster to my deck and add Black Stone to my hand! Now I play Red Eyes Fusion! I'll send Red Eyes and Summoned Skull from my deck to the graveyard to fusion summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! Destroy Blade Knight! Archfiend Blaze!" Blade Knight was burned away in a sea of flames! "Now I activate his effect! If Archfiend attacks or is attacked, I can target one Red Eyes normal monster in my graveyard and inflict its attack points as damage and shuffle it back into my deck! I end my turn."

Inferno: 5600
Adonis: 4800

"I set a monster in defense mode and end my turn."

"My move then! I draw! Nice! I'll attack your monster!"

"Fool! I activate my trap! Magic Cylinder! Now you'll take damage equal to your monster's attack points and his attack is halted!"

Inferno was soon hit with a blast of flame from his own attack! "I end my turn."

Inferno: 2400
Adonis: 4800

"I don't know what a maiden such as Rarity could see in a beast like you.", Adonis sneered. "I play Enemy Controller! I tribute my monster to take control of yours! Now I'll tribute him to summon Freed the Matchless General! Attack him directly! Steel Streak!" Inferno was struck with one swift slash of Freed's blade! "I'll end my turn."

Inferno: 100
Adonis: 4800

"I draw! Time to end this! I summon Black Stone of Legend and tribute him to special summon Red Eyes from my deck! Now I activate Harmony Absolute! I tribute my Red Eyes on the field to bring out Red Eyes Absolute Dragon! Now that he's on the field, he gains 300 attack for each monster in my graveyard! There's five, so that brings him to 5500! Destroy Freed! Absolute Inferno Fire Blast!" Red Eyes released a powerful blast of rainbow colored flame that obliterated Freed the Matchless General! "I end my turn."

Inferno: 100
Adonis: 1600

"I set a card face-down and end my turn.", Adonis said with a cocky sneer. 'This fool will end up giving me more life points thanks to my trap!'

"I'm ending this! I'll use one of Red Eyes Absolute's other effects! I'll inflict his attack points as damage to you!"

"No!" Adonis howled as a rain of fire crashed into the last of his life points! Inferno turned his eyes dragonic as he walked up to him.

"If you even think of pulling stuff like this again, I'll make sure you wake up in the hospital. Understand ugly?" Adonis nodded out of fear and took of with his tail between his legs. "Good." , Inferno said with a satisfied smile as he ran off. Inferno then tended to Rarity.

"You're quite the dashing rogue.", Rarity said with a smirk.

"I'm a dragon and you're my treasure. I'll guard you with my life.", he said as he pulled her into an embrace and a kiss. "Kicking that punk around got me thirsty. Wanna hit up Sugar Cube Corner?"

"Sounds perfect."