• Published 18th Nov 2016
  • 4,686 Views, 462 Comments

For science - Znegil



Stella finds a new world full of wonders, what starts as pure research becomes something life changing for her. There are stories with characters dance around each other and finding each other just at the end of the story... this is not one of them.

  • ...
33
 462
 4,686

40 Connections

Cadence was very interested in the world I came from, and I was happy to tell her about it. After another half hour, her focus shifted on me again.

"Can I touch your fingers?", she asked.

"Sure." I laid my hand palm down on the table.

Softly she brushed her hoof over it up to the fingertips. She grabbed one of the fingers, lifted it a bit and let it loose again. "So much softer than claws.", she stated. "Could you please show me how you pick up something tiny?"

She was a less nerdy but more open version of Twilight, no wonder they were such good friends.

I used my fingers to run through her fur, separated one of her hairs and plucked it out.

"Hey!", she protested but laughed while doing it.

I took the hair to my lips and blew it over to her.

"Very dexterous. Is it okay for me to ask in detail how your body differs to ours? I guess your udders are up there." She pointed to my breasts; their shape was clearly visible under my dress.

"Well, that's the biggest difference.", I replied. "If I would stand on my arms and legs the rest is pretty much at the same place as a pony."

"Sooo your..."

"Is nearly similar to Twilight's in size, shape and position.", I interrupted her grinning.

"Can you read my mind?", she asked and tried to sound shocked.

"No, but dirty minds think alike.", I replied with a lewd smile.

We both started to laugh pretty loud while Twilight and Shining stared at each other, unsure how they should react.

"Will you two attend the gala as well?", she asked us once we had calmed down.

"Yes.", Twilight replied. "Princess Celestia invited my friends and us to the gala. We are really looking forward to it."

"You know, we should have a mares night someday in the future, I'm sure we would have a lot of fun.", Cadence suggested.

"Sure, we had something similar just yesterday with Luna.", I replied. "We had dinner, went roller skating, stargazing, in a music bar and ended up in Luna's bed together."

Both looked at us in shock, but Cadence also started to grin a bit.

"Really?", Twilight asked. "You end this sentence like that?"

"Is any part of the sentence untrue?", I asked smiling.

Her horn began to glow, and she started to lift my dress.

I tried to push it down, but her magic was much to strong.

"What are you doing, honey?"

"You embarrass me, I do the same to you. Clarify what happened."

"We ended up in Luna's bed together because Luna felt lonely and Twilight was drunk."

My dress got lifted further, my panties were clearly visible now. Cadence leaned sideways to get a better view.

"Okay. Nothing happened, we only shared her bed to sleep in it.", I admitted.

Her magic disappeared, and I was able to pull down my dress again. Twilight leaned back with a huge grin.

"We should send letters to keep in touch and to find a date for our mares night.", the princess of love suggested, and we agreed. She wrote down her mail information, and I picked it up to read it.
"Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Canterlot palace.", I read out loud. "No wonder you are the princess of love."

"What do you mean?", she asked.

"'Mi Amore' literally means 'My Love' in Italian."

"We don't have any language here in which my name has a meaning. That's strange."

"Well, have your parents never told you about the meaning of your name?", I asked.

Her mood darkened. "I was found in the snow when I was a baby, the documents nearby me were unreadable to ponies except for one part 'Mi Amore Cadenza', so that became my name. Celestia adopted me later, that's how I became 'Princess'."

"That's so strange. Maybe the documents are Italian and since our writing differs... do you still have these?"

"Yes, of course, but what is the meaning of all this?", she asked.

"Maybe our worlds have been connected more than we know. Perhaps the portal, that Indigo Nightshade had created to my world, reopened again after he closed it."

"Indigo Nightshade made a portal to your world?", Cadence asked in disbelief. "Does that mean... I'm not from this world?"

"You don't look like something from my world.", I replied. "But I don't think we should speculate without looking at these documents first."

Twilight nodded. "Seems like we have to look into Nightshade's books earlier than we thought.", she said.

Cadence was very confused, and a bit frightened from all this new information. She ordered some alcohol and gulped it down immediately as it arrived. Meanwhile, we did our best to calm her down.

After a few more minutes we hugged her for goodbye. We went to the castle since our Gala-dresses were still in the suitcase we had left there.

...

We walked through the corridors of the castle. There was a lot of hustle and bustle for the upcoming gala. One of the guards informed us our suitcase had been brought to Luna's room, on order of the princess.

We knocked on her door. "Luna, it's Stella and Twilight."

"Yes, come in.", we heard her strong but melodic voice.

As we entered, I stared at the moon princess. She was dressed in a dark blue dress that flowed like water from her body. It had silver moon ornaments and little crystals attached to the fabric that made them look like stars.

"Wow, you are quite a sight.", I told her while I still stared at her.

"Thanks a lot for this compliment.", she replied with the slightest blush on her cheeks. "I have ordered to bring your stuff here so we can go straight to the gala from here. How was your meeting with Twilight's family?"

We told her about everything that happened this afternoon.

...

"It is weird that Cadence could have some connection to your world.", Luna said once we had finished our story. "I wonder if my sister has more information about this, I had been 'away' when all of this happened."

"Well, let's concentrate on the gala now, we can ponder on this later.", I told them and opened the suitcase.

Twilight took her dress out; it was blue with white and light blue stars. She went to one of the mirrors and started dressing. I tugged the elegant dress Rarity had made me out of the suitcase, black with dark purple.

"I guess you could use some help dressing up. Should I help you?", Luna asked.

Normally I would have declined, but this elegant dress was skin-tight, it wouldn't be easy to get in. "I would be very thankful for that.", I answered smiling.

"Okay, arms up.", she told me and I did as she said. She pulled the dress I was wearing right over my head and levitated it on a nearby chair. "My goodness, what a lovely design.", she stated while her gaze lingered on my bra.

"It's Rarity's design, made after a model I had brought from my world.", I explained.

"I guess I should visit her soon. I love how playful it is without covering much. I will get myself one that covers my whole body except the head, skin-tight."

I made the mistake to imagine that and my nipples hardened immediately. Luna just grinned as she noticed it. "Arms up again.", she said in her melodic voice and levitated my elegant dress over to me. She pushed it over my body at an incredibly slow pace. Her magic made it feel like a dozen hands slowly brushed over every part of my skin at once. I had a hard time not to moan.

"What are you doing?", I asked through the fabric, trying to keep all excitement out of my voice.

"Just making sure I don't hurt you or stretch the fabric.", she answered in a clearly amused tone.

It took another minute before the dress was fitted to my body and I saw Luna's grinning face. I looked over to Twilight who seemed to have a hard time applying some eyeshadow in front of a mirror. I walked over to her and slapped Luna's butt hard as I passed. The sound was muffled by her dress, and I heard a pleased hum from Luna.

"Let me help you, Twily.", I said and grabbed the make-up brush out of her magical aura.